Yugioh video game thread

Which yugioh vidya did you play most? Pic related for me.

Attached: 2210224-box_ygo5dswc2k11.png (579x640, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8mUz3y0lNk
youtube.com/watch?v=PrWD1BdKr2I
youtu.be/XvaS0s74YPU
yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=origin231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!_World_Championship_2008_(portada_PAL-ESP).jpg (762x625, 468K)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8mUz3y0lNk

based

youtube.com/watch?v=PrWD1BdKr2I

Yu-Ki-No!

Attached: ps2_yugioh_duelists_of_the_roses-110214.jpg (300x300, 31K)

I've played plenty of card game vidya in my lifetime, and Over the Nexus is literally the only one where the plot isn't total shit. The fact that it came out in one of the best YGO formats ever also helps.
Shame about the AI tho.

The mandatory duels have shit AI but any optional opponents will fuck you up
>very first area has a fuckface running ChaosDAD backed up with a shit ton of traps

>tfw playing with cheats on nds
>can accelerate the damn "thinking" from cpu opponents, and also control my partner whenever i want so i can make good plays by playing 1vs 2 instead of 1vs3

cheat codes on yu gi oh games are a blessing

>The racing minigame
Best shit right here. Comfy and ludo at the same time.

Attached: 1529555986616.png (686x686, 397K)

It's a real shame Toru and Misaki never made the cut into real YGO canon. They were far more interesting than half of the main cast of 5D's.

Attached: Toru_Misaki_5Ds-WC11.png (256x192, 76K)

>Misaki
she went to another brand

Attached: Cardfight!!_Vanguard_EX-Gameplay2.png (960x540, 626K)

Looks like Tag Force. Except there's no self insert like Hat Guy?

Is she also a silent, snarky waifu from the future? Because if so I'm down.

he's right there

Attached: Cardfight!!_Vanguard_EX-Gameplay3.png (960x540, 1.05M)

Why do so many people shit on 5Ds? I recently started watching it ad it's great. Im about 30 episodes in and the duels are cool and the music is GOAT. Its like people just hear the cardgames on motorcycles memes and dont give it a chance. It's honestly kino and synchro summoning is cool as fuck.

Based OP, loved this game. I loved that the story kinda happened along with your self-insert. Totally forgot what happened but you end up fighting clones of yourself?

you got it, can blame shit like abridged for reinforcing that. he tried doing same with zexal claiming space

The clone thing was 2009

I can't get beuind the Zexal char designs, why is everyone there so fucking ugly? Everyone in 5Ds looked so cool....

To be fair, the first 2/3rds of ZeXal is why everyone calls ZeXal shit. There's no need for anyone to mock ZeXal for people to give it shit.

I never thought yugioh abridged was particularly funny. i dunno why it got so popular.

Ok, I'm an idiot. I don't think I ever played '11. How many 5Ds games were there? Were they all good, and had a good amount of cards compared to the PSP games??

What Yugioh game let's me play OP as shit Boomer decks like Air Blade Turbo, Full Power Infernity (Synchro), and TeleDAD?

Also, Turbo Dueling is legit good shit and it's a shame it never saw a real life adaptation

Attached: 1496491785417.png (410x308, 177K)

Why the fuck did every deck have stables they constantly drew?

I want to live in between Aki's huge tits.

The orange haired dude?

>Im about 30 episodes in
Don't worry, it gets worse in after this whole Dark Signers arc is over and doesn't really recover well, I say this as someone who pretty recently finished it for the first time. It's not a bad show but it (like most YGO anime series) has some production issues which bring it down

>Air Blade Turbo, Full Power Infernity (Synchro), and TeleDAD
>boomer
>Infernity under synch when xyz won
if you mean for trish spam sure

Based. Easily the best yugioh vidya. I also love 2010, as the dark signer story is more interesting. Too bad it runs like ass tho,
My only gripe with the 2009-2011 trilogy is that unlocking cards is cancerous as shit. IDK how the fuck anyone would know how to get them without a guide.
Personally, I play it all doc'd up. Full guide, game plan of decks and cards to make, progress. It's comfy af grinding for money while watching some shit in the background. It's the kinda game I enjoy going full autism on.
10/10 taste OP.
liked em' so much as to craft an elaborate headcanon/fanfic shit about em'. Will never put it to paper, but fuck, its fun day-dreaming it anyways. pic related is the final boss, as the last playable character's ace is trishula.

Attached: EvilswarmOuroboros-PGL3-EN-GUR-1E.png (701x1017, 1.66M)

>>Infernity under synch when xyz won
xyz infernity was more consistent but synchro infernity had a higher ceiling

In Over the Nexus, Infernities aren't at their full power (no Barrier in it) and it features ChaosDAD instead of T0 TeleDAD, but both are high-tiers in OtN's meta (which was Quickdraw Dandywarrior meta, aka. one of the best YGO metagames ever).

Is this the one that lets you mindrape Aki?
Because i've been looking for that one for a long time

>How many 5Ds games were there?
3 World Championship and 3 Tag Force

Tag force 4. PSP.
Only tried it superficially. I don't really understand any part of it outside of the actual card game tho desu.

Attached: 55151.png (148x125, 10K)

I wanna mating press psycho Aki

Good taste in yugioh waifu, mah nigga

Attached: IKIFEEL.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Aki, Alexis and Ishizu are top three easily

>mfw Aki got robbed off screentime so that Mr. Birdfucker could Gary Stu his way in the team as a Signer
I HATE CROW SO GODDAMN MUCH

Attached: DjmHizB.jpg (733x800, 228K)

You, i like you. You're a cool guy.

Attached: 154789654334.png (920x760, 1.19M)

Pic related

Holy shit dude, top tier taste. You're alright.

This was absolute kino. Especially the fusions you would try. Meteor Dragon and Aqua Dragon destroyed the field. That evolving bug too if it was left alive long enough.

B U Y

Attached: BUY BLACKWINGS.png (1082x1010, 2.58M)

Does the Switch game has good content? i kinda want to play it (retired late synchro era) but i want enough content because i don't care about online.

>3 free cards!

Why am I such a sucker for this

>Does the Switch game has good content?
It's a rebranded Legacy of the Duelist, if you played that and liked it you'll enjoy it

Its meh. Its no world champsionship. God knows we'll never get another of those.
t. only played the release version on ps4

People *were* buying Blackwings. That was the problem. His shit sold, so they couldn't let him be a villain.

At least he didn't get the shaft because his VA was in a sex cult.

Keep buying them and ill become the MC of my own show

Attached: 1559749403136.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I like him as a character, and I like the blackwing theme. I think his personality has an interesting contrast to the edgy cards he uses.
I hate how he was shoe-horned in so hard.
Also a based af waifu choice

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Lua got demoted to unlucky sibling for most of the show so Crow could be a Signer.

Attached: 345643643563.png (1280x720, 515K)

>ITT: no Spirit Caller
You guys disappoint.

Attached: images (22).jpg (584x525, 93K)

>Carly

Attached: brostatusachieved.jpg (680x431, 46K)

you can play all the generations, if you haven't played it you might have lots of hours waiting

I purchased this in like the last year and never actually got to playing it.

>Yu-Gi-Oh! + Persona
I just wanted a new yugioh game like pic related but with a actual budget

Attached: GX.jpg (336x480, 60K)

4me, it's Tag Force Special. I'll leave the other guys to their sim stuff, all I want is a sandbox spanning eras to experiment in. Probably shoulda locked the player's summoning rules to those specific eras though.

Attached: 1556747596150.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Anyone knows where can i find the psp roms? For some reason i can't use any of the emuparadise scripts

Attached: yu-gi-oh-gx-duel-academy.jpg (640x640, 111K)

psp roms are easy to find, romhustlers is a good site

Really enjoyed being a futuristic cowboy duelist on motorcycle, the AI is so fucking slow tho.

That ps1 game set in ancient egypt was pretty fun. Didn't really follow the ruleset at the time but it allowed for some crazy shit

First YGO game I played. youtu.be/XvaS0s74YPU

The first 2/3rds of ZeXal is a little better than your regular YGO content. Retarded, slow-paced plots with good duels. Only the "Yuma meets his friends" arc was truly shit. Not sure why people hate it so much. Do people ever remember how mediocre most of DM and the first half of GX were? Even 5Ds when to shit after 60 episodes.

Attached: WC6-VideoGameNA.png (640x640, 987K)

Tag force was my shit. After that it was Ygopro.

Nightmare Troubadour was a nice game. It had cool effects when summoning monsters or using field spells, although that made the duels go kinda slow.

Attached: NTR-VideoGameEN[1].jpg (640x580, 91K)

why yes i am a boomer how could you tell?

Attached: yugiohww.jpg (275x277, 29K)

I wish the phone game wasn't successful because the Yugioh video games were fucking legit and I need more. World Championship, Tag Force, whatever. Fuck Legacy of the Duelist though.

>user wanted 5ds game chars to get features
>instead saikyou battle gets it
is even following the real game
yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=origin231

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh-Saikyou-Card-Battle.jpg (500x457, 38K)

And Are my two fav