youtu.be/RynPfl3HrTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0
youtu.be/_4HyBLgmRlw?t=430
youtube.com/watch?v=lcXG5FggJKk
exhentai.org/g/1379263/3276bdef5d/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/22Cans
youtube.com/watch?v=M8Ya4yTn5fg
youtube.com/watch?v=3uOPGkEJ56Q
web.archive.org/web/20120606081956/http://dl.oxmonline.com/oxmp_107_20080320.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an excuse to for them to put off the mainline series for even longer

>believing the same guy that said "Fallout 3 will have 200 endings" and "You can climb that mountain"
Let's not fucking forget their infinite quests garbage

Attached: 1453604473754.jpg (460x276, 21K)

when do you think it'll release?

Oho, there he goes again!

Name one mountain in skyrim you couldn't climb

after they release starbound and their other planned IP, so 2022, maybe 2025

This means procedurally generated content and dlc

The Elder Scrolls VI: Redfall is gonna be god tier

The mountain of excuses stormcloak fags use to justify following a shit leader

you never climb the mountains in Skyim. You just walk there

>lies-man lies a little more

I mean, people still play Skyrim to this day. Hell, I recently started replaying Skyrim again with mods and it's pretty fun.

RADIANT QUESTS YAAAAAAS TOOD

The mountain of shitty repeatable quests.

Hes not wrong. Look at all the retards who still play and buy versions of Skyrim.

Attached: 7FAE4B5B-9AD3-455B-A635-A160ECE91A78.jpg (310x356, 28K)

He is going to delay it to 2024.

God its like stockholm syndrome, Just keep spreading those asschecks boys wider and say daddy Todd can I some more please.

>Points to a mountain you're required to walk to the top of during the main quest
>"You can walk to the top of that mountain"
>Autistic virgins somehow think they've been lied to and seeth for the next 10 years

ladders lmao

>think it’s a joke article
>it’s real
Never change, Todd.

Attached: B4570E7D-FE13-4C9C-BA7A-B490ED608EDB.jpg (289x260, 6K)

The ones around the edges of the world map which were covered by invisible walls.

Sometimes I wonder how Todd consistently lies about everything but people like Chris Roberts and Hideo Kojima get shit on instead.

He literally said "climb" not "walk" you ginormous retard

Is Todd gonna live that long

Yeah I guess, I wouldn't be surprised if some people are still playing skyrim in 2021

This isn't even outlandish. Most of their RPGs have been designed like that, people are still playing Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. You idiots are just latching onto something to meme and bitch about.

Attached: 7BDD6371-7A65-44A9-A12C-C9A8401E76DE.jpg (449x554, 207K)

>Elder Scrolls 6 is designed to extort you with microtransactions for the next decade

Shit's only been getting worse and worse, no way ES6 isn't gonna have a whole lot of bullshit specifically put in place just so they can sell the solution.

He's gonna bring us into the game of the Elder Scrolls via Dwemer faggotry

>actually thinking these retards are "playing" Skyrim
Hint: it's also the reason why FO4 is still being played

Attached: 1541047191991.jpg (462x377, 56K)

Just give me an interesting setting that I can immerse myself in and the option to turn off the quest markers.

I think this time it just means "we're going to shit out more DLC longer after release than we did with skyrim
Also source? them titties are excellent

There are no mountains in Skyrim just some moderately big hills.

But the only reason Skyrim is still played is because of the modding community.

If Elder Scrolls 6 is another "live service", it's not going to be played for a decade.

40 times the detail
>camera zooms into khajit anus, continues zooming to microbial levels
Radiant ai
>redguards looting the village after a dragon attack

youtube.com/watch?v=kjyeCdd-dl8

>So a game runs on a shitty-broke-ass engine is gonna save them and the only way to fix the broken mess was fan mods

Retards.jpeg

I dunno, I feel like normies would still be playing it on console every now and then

Cool. Could we get Starfield while we wait please?

>open world 10 times the size of earth and requires 4 lifetimes to get through all the content
When will people understand that bigger is not better?
As size/length increases, quality decreases.
This concept even applies to long running anime.

I would be happier if he said it the game takes 50 hours to finish, like a souls game.

Reminder not to pre-order and just pirate whatever pre-order bonuses they give you.

That doesn't even matter

>1. go or come up (a slope, incline, or staircase), especially by using the feet and sometimes the hands; ascend.

I'll readily believe it as long as I can still mod it for free and outside of their control.

Attached: skrim.png (327x116, 51K)

The exact quote is literally
>"That mountain is not just a backdrop, you can walk all the way to the top of that mountain"
Watch the video right now

But I can play skyrim infinitely because of radiant quests so isn't this a down grade???

Are you actually gonna argue about a lie that he committed 8 years ago just so you could defend his sorry ass?

Attached: 2345678987.jpg (1142x1484, 101K)

I bet the filesize of the game will be less than 4GB this time

Just like Fallout 76, amirite?

what if they hired the guy from the secret world to show them what a real quest should be like.

IMAGINE MY NIGGERS.

Sure, but stop doing stupid updates that actually do nothing but add more shit to your shitty store. Breaks Script Extender and we can't play it for a couple of days, and if modders quit early in it's life cycle, you never get updates, and eventually, those mods will no longer work.

Attached: 20180601213811_1.jpg (3440x1440, 360K)

so, do you think they will finally fix the shitty elder scrolls combat?

Attached: skooma lab bust.jpg (528x352, 50K)

But in Skyrim when youre hopping up a mountain its called climbing so based Todd is right and you know it and you will buy at least 3 versions of his new game and play it for 1k+ hours while secretly enjoying it, but you would never admit that to Yea Forums, just reddit.

In a game like this, I wouldn't mind. Lots of places to have modded areas, instead of picking and choosing which mod you want for a specific area. At this point they should understand we only play it for the mods.

I never played The Secret World so I have no idea how it actually does quests, I just know I wasnt interested and it pretty much died outright, didnt it?

>People are gonna eat this shit up just like the trash that was Fallout 4
Don't fall for his lies

Attached: image.gif (540x540, 558K)

Isn't that Destiny said?

The real miff with "that mountain" was it was sold like it was some breakthrough in open world games but the particular mountain he referred to is part of some mainline quest.
>you can do ANYTHING in dark souls
>you can even attain the LORD VESSEL

>play
I think he means "buy re-releases"

>getting the special edition
You did this to yourself. Fucking normal Skyrim looks better with mods

Attached: 1530218796546.jpg (500x376, 34K)

FO4, FO76, and ESO sold millions. They won. You lost. Skyrim 2 will make you shit your dick and it will be glorious

subtle

The fact that he talks about TES IIIIII spells doom for Star Whatever.

There is litterally 0 (ZERO) hype for it, almost all trust into beth as a company got destroyed by F76.
People really only want Beth to do what they've always done.

secret world has the best quest and Npc dialogues. It is still alive, it a coma. It has real quests, no for the brainless. googling the answers ruins the quests. It filled with riddles and puzzles.

Based

That was not even a mountain, it was a small hill.

I'm assuming they'll show something about it at E3

wow a decade huh? zenimax is really gonna wanna cash in on that kind of player retention

post yfw
>TES VII will come out in 2040

Attached: 1559790217577.jpg (649x416, 24K)

>believing anything that comes out of Todd Sóyward's mouth

>don't touch...you've become retarded too

>no real answers

Attached: pappa lmao.jpg (194x240, 11K)

In what fucking world is this good news in any shape or form?

Space is such a boomer thing.

oh yay, radiant quests....

why not just give us a map and some good character creation features and NPCs and let modders do the rest

He means they're planning a decade's worth of rereleases for it.

It's not a bug, it's a feature

There are still people playing Skyrim, Oblivion, and Morrowind.

We have threads about these games as well as FO3 and FO4 all the time. At least 1/week, each.

Todd Howard is just the best in the games industry, and Bethesda is probably the most powerful company. When Todd had sex with your mother she couldn't stop thinking about his thick alpha cock for a second, not even after she married your dad. He is perfection incarnate. You WILL buy my game, regardless of what shit you post on this homosexual dating/hookup forum.

Deal with it, zoomers.

Attached: BuyMyCock.jpg (624x854, 119K)

>content for a decade
>ANOTHER SETTLEMENT NEEDS YOUR HELP
Ive completely given up on bethesda the same way I gave up on sonic team. Im just here to watch the flames rise.

Attached: chair.jpg (320x180, 6K)

He should've said goat climb instead of walk desu

sounds like Skyrim

>over interpreting this
He literally just reference how people are still playuing Skyrim so when he goes to make these games he wants them to be memorable experiences people can enjoy for as long as they want.

Link?

They already confirmed no elder scrolls 6 or starfield at e3

this desu. even worse with obsidian's outer worlds coming out soon

Attached: 1471393348413.png (475x350, 180K)

Imagine being this stupid.

are we taking bets on when Kotaku's betacuck Jason Schreier leaks the plot of ES6?

Attached: jasontwitter.png (600x801, 1.11M)

all he has to do is let people mod as much as they want for free

THIS IS TOO EASY...

Well he either means it will get played for years like skyrim still does today, or he means they'll shit out mtx/dlc for years

Never again
I won't believe his lies again

youtu.be/oSL-r9AIEEU
be honest, how many times did you watch this demo in 2011?

>still believing manletodd lies

Attached: 1557105992566.jpg (220x230, 8K)

fuck what are they even going to show then?

how many times the resolution though?

Fallout 77

I have faith in Todd. I had fun with Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. Althought Skyrim is def the weakest of the 3. I really don't care that Fallout games have been shit. Beth FO has never been good, and it's not their lovechild like TES is. I'm hoping their recent failures make them step it up for TES6. If it unfortunately looks like FO4 or worse, I won't be getting it. But I don't think that will be the case. God speed Mr. Howard.

Attached: 1542373823160.png (200x330, 115K)

My peanus weanus of course! :DDD

>Yea Forums has just been making up lies about what Todd said
>Todd has never told sweet little lies, just exaggerated truths
Punished Todd will be redeemed this E3.

Attached: Sad amy.png (246x236, 105K)

I don't think he can recreate that without a modding scene.
I bet TES VI will be online only to prevent people from using mods from outside the (((Creation Club)))

DOOOOOOOM

Bethesda HAS been known to lie about showing things at E3 all the way up to their show, though.

Yeah, and Fallout 3 had 300 endings.

Holy shit he really did say walk.

you know what? I believe Todd. I mean after so many memes and accusations being thrown around about him being a dirty liar who is trying to oversell his products, I believe he will tell us the truth this time and deliver an actually good game.
Mr. Todd, I will buy your game.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

ETERNAL

>I mean, people still play Skyrim to this day.
Only because of mods. That doesn't count.

'ate imperials
'ate dark elves
'ate khajit
luv da norf
Simple as

>It was exciting to see a gameplay Demo for Doom Eternal, and I can't wait to hear more on Starfield. But before you go, there's one more thing... and I think I'll let my good friend take it from here.
>Todd walks on stage to thunderous applause as what is clearly music from TESIV plays in the background.
How would react?

Attached: Pete Hines.jpg (512x512, 34K)

The mountain of lies that Todd built.

Why does everyone act like Todd posts on here, when someone praises Bethesda games? He fucking works with Bethesda and makes amazing successful games, he wouldn't have to post on here with a bunch of losers. Despite what people on here say, the games are always really well liked and played by millions. And the next game is going to be a lot better. I believe him when he says things like this.

this one

>Music from TESIV
>TESIV
OBLIVION REMASTERED BABY

It begins
youtu.be/RynPfl3HrTQ

Attached: 1548470465529.jpg (526x453, 29K)

HOLY BASED

I WANT YOUR SEED IN ME TODD

Attached: 1557582881279.jpg (599x563, 26K)

Todd is actually immortal. How else do you explain the fact that he still looks like a high school student?

Can you climb these mountains?

Attached: 489830_20190601093007_1.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

Ahhhh sheeeeeit.

go to bed Todd

It's because that's going to be the last Elder Scrolls game, and from then on they'll just keep selling paid mods for it.

Considering Morrowind is 15 years old and still played + getting mods and Oblivion is also still played and getting mods 13 years later, this doesn't mean anything.

>Ha ha Todd is lying
He's not.
It's games as a service again.
They learned *nothing* from Fallout 76.

Attached: 1364185940175.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Toddland.

It's gonna be another online """live service""", so there won't be mods.

god i just wanna punch him in the neck

>10 years
ima gonna die before all the provinces of tamriel get a game

calling it now.
>es: tamriel
or
>es: akavir

>"Fallout 3 will have 200 endings"
You can blame game journalists for that. It was reported out of context. Much like OP's article, those headlines were based on a single sentence he said during a long podcast interview. The full original "200 endings" claim was:
>So as of last week we’re over 200 endings. That is not an exaggeration, but it deserves some description. 200 endings…that’s a lot. So originally when we started, we had various iterations of the ending. The ending is kind of cinematic, that’s dynamic based on the things you’ve done. When we started, it was kind of fuzzy, it was like "well there’s like 9 maybe 12" and we started adding things to it. So if you had done this or not this, you’d get this other tweak to the ending. And we kept doing that. And you know even just two weeks ago someone had this idea, "Oh we should add this idea to the ending" (sorry I’m not going to spoil what that is). And I said, “oh that’s a genius idea, we have to do that." But then it became, "oh, but there’s four versions of that." So I was like, "okay there’s like four different versions of that part," and that multiplies by, at the time we were at about 60 endings…so now there’s four versions of that, so now there are around 240 versions.

Todd never tried to make it seem like there were 200 completely different endings. He made it clear from the start that it was a composite ending with numerous variations on each slide just like the previous Fallout games had, and that when you consider all possible permutations you get over 200. Nothing he said there was a lie or even misleading.

As for OP's headline, it's another blatant mischaracterization of what Todd said in the interview. If you listen to the full answer he wasn't making a grand claim about TES VI having 10 years worth of content: he simply noted that people still buy and play Skyrim a lot nearly a decade after launch, and so his team will make sure to keep that in mind when designing TES VI.

Attached: Lord British vs. Lord of Lies.jpg (640x480, 124K)

I'M MAD MAN

Is this cheeky bastard having a giggle or is he really that oblivious?

Attached: deeplyconcerned.png (600x500, 89K)

He literally cannot stop himself from lying, can he? The man has an addiction.

Attached: 1556468334925.jpg (832x626, 70K)

The comments are probably from some shill discord group obviously.

every quest is radiant
it just werks!

Honestly I think Todd just tries to be more ambitious with his games and it just doesn't end up working out for him

That's gotta be crazy right? I had a talk with my friend but imagine there are chances you met a person IRL that has this many Hours in some game.

Maybe the connection of speed runners and tranny's only appear there because of wanting attention.

Skyrim is coming up on a decade since release and people still play it religiously for hours a day.

>believing anything this fucking liar says
Gamers truly are the dumbest group of people in the world.

>this many Hours in some game.
Sorry I meant clearly autistic reasons for playing X games with couple thousand hours, like having thousands of hours in a Neptunia game or whatever.

no, but he didn't specify those mountains, I specified a specific mountain

>empire is completely fucking incompetent
>also is bowing to foreign elf nazis
>also they tried to kill you
>also they sold out the provinces and left them for dead
>the entire series is about their downfall and the crumbling of the empire
>HMMM LET'S FOLLOW THEM GOOD IDEA
Think about it logically. I used to be an Empirefag too, but then I thought about it. It makes no fucking sense to follow them in Skyrim dude.

But will it be good?

Code words for it’s going to be "live service multiplayer". Run far far away if your not a brainlet

that means it's gonna be a lot bigger and a lot more shallow right?

the thing is those games have always tried to bring the huge/endless content meme to the players

I've only played Morrowind and some Oblivion, honestly I don't know if this model works as attractive as it sounds on paper. Give me something like Gothic over all the lore of Morrowind because the sacrifice is the gameplay itself is always poorly thought out and rarely fun. Maybe those games would be better as a visual novel or some gimmick.

Nice try, Todd

youtube.com/watch?v=uCGD9dT12C0

Todd: Elder Scrolls 6 is designed to be played for 10 years

What Bethesdrones think that means:
Todd: Elder Scrolls 6 will be so good and have so much content that it will entertain all our fans for 10 years.

What Todd actually meant:
We are going to add paid mods and low quality DLC.

Base game
Year 2: Chapter 2 of the main quest DLC
yada yada yada

>trusting the man who brought you fallout 76 and lied to millions about how great it was before the game came out

Attached: 1436970237480.jpg (413x395, 32K)

I'M SORRY TODD FORGIVE ME I'LL BUY SKYRIM AGAIN

Unironically how is Skyrim on the Switch? is it a good port?

Attached: 1466469184162.jpg (1773x1773, 309K)

its aight

dunno but that's a neat image you got there

you could say the same about any bethesda game

>empire is incompetent
Says a lot about the Stormcloaks, huh, seeing as it took Tullius all of a week to catch their fucking leader lmao
Friendly reminder that the only reason there even is a Stormcloak faction after the intro is deus ex dragons

Ayy lmao

This guy gets it, games as a service is the new meme that investors are fapping to

building shit houses?

Can he be stopped?

And here's our proof that TES6 will have even less content arrived.

Attached: todd.jpg (620x666, 45K)

its fine docked, its horrible in portable mode. like the fov at 720p is headache inducing. think borderlands 1 before the remaster

>pick a random time
>"each of the THOUSAND of objects you can find"
fucking Thodd

How the fuck does he do it bros?
Just that one fucking sentence little tease "play for a decade at least" has got me FUCKING HYPE for es6
HOW?
HOW DOES HE DO IT?
HELPP

Attached: 1556070212495.jpg (464x464, 34K)

My dad has like 4.5k hours in Hearts of Iron. I think it's like 3k for HoI3 and 1.5k for HoI4.

He's retired and found the game he likes, user. It's the younger people I don't get.

He's like Peter Molyneux with lower ambitions and better stage presence. And that's why I love him.

>Name one mountain that you couldn’t ascend by awkwardly fighting against the game physics by spamming the jump button while flailing left and right only to find there is nothing there. Ever.
I can’t. Bravo, Todd.

friendly reminder stormcloaks are literally controlled opposition

>padding and skinner box is a good thing

He knows what he's doing. At this point he just does it to see the look on our faces.

>es: akavir
I'd be so fucking excited for this if I didn't think they'd fuck it up.

play our decade old engine for a decade

literally why wouldnt he say its good? He's trying to sell a fucking game you dumbfuck.
His team didn't even make it. They outsourced the fuck out of that game, to milk retard's money for the long gap between games.

I know he lies, but why do I want to believe him. It's like part of me wants to be deceived by him. The emotional part of me still wants to buy Fallout 4, even though the rational part tells me it will only lead to disappointment and heartbreak. God, Todd makes me feel like an abused spouse who's broken up with her man or a recovering addict. I know it'll hurt me, but I can't help but still be tempted back.

Attached: todd-howard-696x398.jpg (696x398, 31K)

When you're todd's height, everything's a mountain.
Ps I love you todd.

What is with RG and snakes?

Fallout 4 isn't even bad with the right mods desu

Never trust a man with two first names.

Echoes of Rick Dyer: the Todd Howard Story

youtu.be/_4HyBLgmRlw?t=430

youtube.com/watch?v=lcXG5FggJKk

No one is buying this shit though, I rarley finish games let and rarely ever buy dlc.

I'd buy ten copies of Skyrim for a Morrowind and Oblivion remaster.

On that antiquated, ancient engine they're still using?

Interesting quests and exploration are really the only reasons to play these types of games. From what I hear, all the quests are just copy-pasted and radiantly generated. The Diabloesque loot system, linear copy-pasted dungeons, bad writing and quests, and bad enemy variety take any motivation out of exploration. Ergo, boring game.

Gamebryo isn't even that bad; it's just Bethesda is fucking horrible at actually coding new shit onto it.

>tfw had the stream in my background for hours wanting to see the reveal
>go to sleep
>wake up and see Yea Forums laughing about fallout not!rust edition
b-bros how could he lie again

Nope, most of them play on ps4 actually

He's right tho

Based

In any other industry, Todd wouldn't have a career anymore, he would have been sued into the dirt for false advertisement ages ago

Why is anyone surprised? He wants to make another Skyrim, obviously. Skyrim's been out for almost 8 years and still has a peak daily player count of about 11,000 on Steam. The special edition hits 14,000.

The thing is, I bet when Skyrim was being first developed they weren't planning to have it live that long and continue pulling in revenue from like 6 re-releases. Now that they are actually trying to do that with a new title from the get-go, I bet they fuck it up.

Attached: 1412024551784.jpg (392x411, 24K)

That would be extremely based and VERY redpilled.

Attached: p0XsKGD.jpg (592x740, 211K)

He looks so trustworthy though.

Attached: WXSoTVDFpRzJSFCfgrZCPk.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

So a bunch of retards? Got it

I feel like these come from some 4X game and Todd is the leader of the neighboring civ you just discovered.

Attached: comment_tfcNPmbkP9zsM26xFj3kAsthwQvDMnhU.jpg (1280x720, 572K)

10 YEARS WORTH OF BUGS AND LOAD SCREENS BEFORE YOU EVEN START THE GAME

so basically every quest is randomly generated go kill bandits in X cave quest over and over and over and over

it is old as shit though. it's part of the reason they rebranded a licensed version as "creation". it looks better on paper to not have the engine attributed to something almost old enough to drive

Of course, they play video games

He means it's gonna be a copy of GTA Online with Shark Cards. Just watch.

>TODD LIED CAN'T CLIMB MOUNTAINS
>name a mountain you can't climb
>TODDS LIES LMAO
it's great to see the Yea Forumsirgin contrarians btfo'd so hard
Bravo, user
Bravo

Attached: 1521118816978.png (905x619, 566K)

2019: can press google to see 100 pictures of some random whore

Again, if you read the posts, you'd know that you never climb anything. You just walk there

How can anyone answer something that doesn't have one?

Attached: 1466609435244.gif (320x240, 1.95M)

They're right. You can't climb mountains, you have to ride up them with your horse.

based and correct opinion

Attached: rightfully smug.jpg (500x721, 17K)

>designed "for people to play for a decade at least"
So day 1 ES6 sex mods confirmed then. Because that's the only way I see it happening.

go ahead, follow the faggot who treats you like a bitch once you win a war for him
the empire is better for skyrim in every way
>tried to kill you
it's a country in turmoil
you can't cry about every little thing
also Rikke is bae

Every time I believe him.

And every time it is a lie.

And every time I'll believe him again.

Attached: 1559318264792.png (576x597, 7K)

>ulfric stormcloak was LITERALLY brainwashed by the thalmor to think he was personally responsible for the white-gold concordat being signed
>his crusade for the legalization of talos worship is entirely personally motivated
>the elves are right and talos is kind of a bullshit god anyway

Attached: 1505408601101.png (237x361, 86K)

You guys get so fucking autistic about this man every time but the fact is he doesn't lie.

You COULD actually climb that mountain.
There WERE infinite quests.
And you WILL play TES6 for a decade at least.

Face it Yea Forums, Todd has always told you the truth.

>he doesn't lie.

>it just works

>it doesn't actually work

Attached: 1538665119482.jpg (502x502, 35K)

Well people are still playing skyrim a decade later

I will never, ever, ever trust a video game developer that looks like he can get pussy.

i'm not buying your damn games anymore todd, fuck off. your nose is getting too big for me to care now.

fo4 and 76 should prove to you all that bethesada are no longer aware of what players actually want from their games, they just shit out cut-down garbage and pray they still have the reputation to get enough sales

IT JUST WORKS

who cares

200 ENDINGS

Attached: s00nsif0quuydyolyndr.jpg (350x350, 17K)

>no longer aware of what players actually want from their games
Dude they just ignore boomers like you and target thr better audiences

Talos was a piece of shit, even before and after his forceful ascension to godhood. You can't really blame the elves for being pissed off that he's being worshiped, he broke their nation and obliterated their population. That's not even mentioning the horrible shit that he allowed to happen to the other races, like the Khajiit. That'd be like the Jews okay with Hitler being worshiped as a god.

>2015 + 4
>Buying Bethesfags games
>Ever

Beastfolk aren't people
and Dark Elves rule

>Everybody thought "That mountain" and "200 endings" are lies
>Not "If you burn this windmill, it will affect the area's economy"
Honestly can't think of any other lie he said

>The fact that he talks about TES IIIIII spells doom for Star Whatever.
What do you mean? The interview was over an hour long and they talked about everything, not just TES6.

>Almost 8 years later
>Still no universally praised overhaul mods
>Meanwhile Oblivion has 4 of them that can even be made to work together

To be honest a TES game isn't even complete till like 5 years after it comes out

this game is going to be a massive flop.

So... erotic mods? It's the only reason people play Skyrim at all.

Speaking of which...

exhentai.org/g/1379263/3276bdef5d/

Unironicaly how is this not true? People play Oblivion to this day and people will be playing Skyrim in 2021.

>B-but mods

Lmao get fucked console cucks and/or brainlets who can't get it to work. The best part to TES games is modding the fuck out of them.

bethesda ARE boomers, lil zoom

Why are gooks so weird

what do you expect to find on a mountain

I see more fucked up shit on the daily on /aco/. Don't act as if the japs are some weirdos beyond human logic.

A tea shop, for example.

Attached: altteahouse-2_wide-2e0a2f04235bd129147f6aac5456dd9bf646c9f0.jpg (1400x787, 847K)

The Oblivion "radiant AI" E3 demo was total bullshit too. I'm sure there's more you could find but yeah he's not exactly molyneux-tier like the memes suggest, he doesn't just constantly run his mouth about every random idea he has that never has any chance of making it into the game. Instead he's an expert at making the fans and press do that for him by wording things just vaguely enough to get their imagination going.

What is Peter up to these days anyway? Last I remember Godus was abandoned with the "complete" version still being mobile-tier garbage because it was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/22Cans

he was assigned a tard wrangler and has been kept away from pr events

I can't even find what you posted

I have more hours than that in Minecraft

I don't get why you guys make memes out of things that were true when you talk about Todd's lies. You could climb High Hrothgar, all the way to the top, and the electricity did "just work," in Fallout 4. But it's like none of y'all have watched the original skyrim or fallout 4 demo videos to see the other bullshit, like radiant behavior and economy in Skyrim.

Wait until you find out the ladders thing is fake too. He never said they couldn't program ladders; he said implementing ladders caused problems with AI that would be too troublesome to fix so they just removed them.

It's going to be another live service, isn't it?

Fallout’s world is cool enough to justify me buying a game even if I think it isn’t that great(even though I didn’t buy 76).

The Elder Scrolls world isn’t.

Retro-futuristic > Generic fantasy

I thought he said it was still in pre-production just at last years E3

Skyrim took like 5 years so that doesn't mean much. They could be in production right now.

He did, and it still is today since the game they're focusing development on right now is Starfield.

The headline is a misquote, he didn't say it "is designed" he said "we need to design it" so that it can be played for a decade because stats showed that lots of people keep playing TES games long after release.

I would unironically buy TES VI if it has a stupid dumb strong nord companion like Lydia

Attached: images (29)_1539063236580.jpg (500x600, 40K)

>stats showed that lots of people keep playing TES games long after release
With mods, which they are guaranteed to fuck us on.

So people already forgot Fallout 76 and all its clusterfuck and lies??

Unless you cut all mod support and make TES VI a hallway narrative game, people are gonna be playing TES for years to come. The formula pretty much lends itself to replayability. Maybe this is Todd saying they want to make the game closer to Morrowind than Fallout 4, since Morrowind is the ultimate sandbox and has influenced the design of every other Beth game since.

[nounanka (Abubu)] NPC Kan MOD | NPC Rape MOD + Omake (Skyrim)

Do you know if secret world classic still has players? Legends practically shit the sheets and I don't look back but I'm hoping others went back to the old game.

Sweet lies for the next generation

>Skyrim will have a global economy you can affect
>You can sabotage that sawmill
>Fallout 3 has 200 endings

>single handedly destroyed the video game industry
>introduced DLCs
>introduced the notion of unfinished games
>that introduced the notion of early access
>introduced mass casualisation of an old serie
>introduced port and re-re-re-releases
>introduced paid mods
>turned it into micro transactions
>keep lying about everything
yet he is still beloved and likeable
running a pure charisma build is so op

tbf Todd doesn't control Bethesda he just works there and acts as the face of the company. I'd pin that shit on Zenimax execs rather than Todd personally.

Todd is misguided and defensive of his employers at worst, there are greater powers at play.

Attached: hines.jpg (198x254, 8K)

but only because bethesda is so shit at game dev. the 10 years is to account for all the ferarris and hookers that impede development.

Todd the" Chad God "Howard flexing on Vidya industry once again

Attached: 1539712640538.png (680x464, 353K)

this. Easterners will never know actual mountains.

>introduced DLCs
no
>introduced the notion of unfinished games
no
>introduced mass casualisation of an old serie
no
>introduced paid mods
no

rest are somewhat right

>people on this board actually want an oblivion remaster

they're called mods.

As someone who never played it, How is Morrowind the ultimate sandbox?

I want my Oblivion64

>cries about the Thalmor
>when the (((Stormcloaks))) are literally being propped up and supplied by them
I sure wonder who could be behind this post

Based

>It's Talos's fault that Dark Elves fucked the Khajiit!
>t. elves
You're right, it's exactly like the Holocaust.

role playing as a whore

that 's way too late ESO6 will release next year for that maximum console market on PS4/X1 then rerelease 16 months later for PS5/X2

>>introduced DLCs
>no
horse armor
>>introduced the notion of unfinished games
>no
went from fo2 to fo3
>>introduced mass casualisation of an old serie
>no
went from tactical rpg to call of duty
>>introduced paid mods
>no
pic related sweet summer child

Attached: 1.png (640x424, 392K)

Post yfw Elder Scrolls 6 completely sweeps the civil war under the rug and doesn't give a concrete answer on who won.

Attached: 1551902235051.jpg (612x600, 171K)

This is just another way of saying they'll be making constant ports of it to platforms throughout the decade after its release.

>*blocks your path*

Attached: Howard.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

>to call of duty
err what?

Gonna laugh so hard when this comes out with the same janky stilted shit that they've had since Morrowind, riddled with bugs and running like absolute dogshit. You see 90% of the game's unique content in the first 5 hours and it expects you to play for another 60. Graphics on the level of a 2013 Activision game.
These clowns got so fucking lucky and yet they've failed to do anything with it to improve as a studio. They could have been a fucking powerhouse by now but if anything their games are worse than ever. Even Reddit funko pop types are starting to get wise to how weak their games are.

Attached: 1426239171709.png (692x577, 537K)

And yet Todd will be the one laughing all the way to the bank

Why? Does the game delete my save before the last boss?

Not forever my friend. They're falling further and further behind.

name 2 mountains in skyrim.
there is the one you can walk up, and then there's...?

Sit down and listen. So maybe fallout 76 wasn't all that great, maybe the canvas bags were a bit too expensive, maybe the rum bottle was plastic. Hey, everyone makes mistakes. But you're gonna buy Elder Scrolls VI, you got that anons?

Attached: 1366094095534.jpg (1000x934, 235K)

and if you had actually seen the video where he says that, you'd know that he says "see that mountain, you can *walk* up there", while specifically referring to the one with the old shouty men on it.
Todds lies are so perfidious because he is always *technically* speaking the truth.
yes, fallout 76 IS bigger than any other bethesda game, etc.

I better not hear you complain abut DLC, we need the money after fallout 76 so I better not hearone peep out of you when that day 1 DLC for buildable towns drops AND YOU BETTER BUY IT!

Attached: 1366099095532.jpg (881x631, 249K)

Wasn't the main mountain in Skyrim supposed to be the biggest mountain in Tamriel? But then in the actual game you basically walk up some stairs for 4 minutes and then you're at the fucking top of it before you even realize you were even climbing it. It was so fucking low effort. If I didn't do the main quest first I could have scaled the highest peak in the known world by complete accident, just tripped over my own dick and wound up on the top of mount everest.

>Skyrim is 8 years old
The power of modding , i just hope they dont screw that one up .

Attached: Skyrim.jpg (731x201, 39K)

>ou're at the fucking top of it before you even realize you were even climbing it
kek no
there's quite a few stairs m8

Imagine Creation Club becoming even more invasive and having to upgrade Script Extender on every patch haha

>yes, fallout 76 IS bigger than any other bethesda game, etc.
hmm...

Attached: Iliac Bay.jpg (640x381, 58K)

It's been years since I played it, but if all there was was 'quite a few stairs' I think I can see how the experience of climbing the tallest mountain in existence managed to completely slip my mind.

As in enough bugs that fan patches will take a decade to fix them all?

outer worlds will be complete shit

That's taking what he said out of context and all of you are falling for it. They were discussing the fact that they will likely go a decade between Elder Scrolls releases and Todd mentioned that given something like, during design you have to consider the fact that people might be playing your game for a decade or more.

Attached: 1554475236018.png (598x628, 383K)

>implying
If they do implement facescan, it's gonna die faster than 76 since modders are gonna struggle modding that shit. They can't even change shit in FO4 outside of caking everything with makeup.

>It'll take at least a decade to save-scum through the bug ridden main quest
I believe him.

>climb

Nice mechanic faggot

>Most of their RPGs have been designed like that

Believe me, without the modding community their games would have been forgotten in a couple months for sure.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

youtube.com/watch?v=M8Ya4yTn5fg
Conan does what Toddon't.

Todd is such a master at selling shit, everything he promotes is done better by someone else. If TES wasn't fully open to mods it wouldn't have anywhere near the praise it does right now.

With mods like Skyrim? Yes.
But not the base game.

He was so mad people played Skyrim for so long and he couldn't make money off it.

That won't happen again.

>imagine being an empire fag

Attached: D5D46054-483C-4F8C-9E09-5D91CB3D7F3F.jpg (560x746, 54K)

>76 was just an attempt at selling mods because it kept failing in skyrim le and se

>modding isn't part of 'the base game'
why bethesda games have so many mods and such a big modding community in the first place isn't because of its popularity user

they're basically the only ones providing such powerful tools to allow anyone to mod their games, and that's part of the base game and that's why they're so popular

removing the modding from skyrim is like removing the OST from nier automata or removing the story from your favorite rockstar game

true

I think he's saying Fo3 was just a barely more than a cod-clone when compared to Fo2's tactical/methodical gameplay.

For my part, I've only played through Fo2 once, and it does appear to have more expansive RP options like the low intelect run where all your dialog options sound like caveman grunts.
Not to mention how Fo2 was much more dark with its themes, there were numerous bad-endings you could get too if you weren't too careful or didn't save often enough.

Reminder that both their space game and skyrim 2: electric boogaloo are still using the creation engine.

>how do you plan on doing that
>we have mod support for it

seriously though, bet bethesda is on their best behavior. Everyone is skeptical as fuck of them after 76.

>stormcloaks make the most sense
>write yourself into a corner, so you just make their leader a traitor

why even.

I'm on board for Mr. Todds Wilde Ride.

skyrim 2? do you mean the mmo?

then wich one, todd?

>Not to mention how Fo2 was much more dark with its themes
average Yea Forumsermin in 2019

OH YES TODD, YOU'RE FINALLY BACK TO TELL ME MORE SWEET SWEET LIES.

Attached: 1464571940344.jpg (640x627, 46K)

is that an adam sandler poster behind her

post your face when it comes out and melee is still a left click only combat system

Attached: 1533455292266.jpg (420x317, 35K)

Attached: 1559239529555.png (600x601, 194K)

Attached: e74924590a38e48f82843d92e0ad7569.png (1024x588, 210K)

>Elder Scrolls 6 is designed "for people to PAY for a decade at least" says Todd Howard.
Fixed that small typo there for you.

Attached: 1549468242766.jpg (750x559, 53K)

Gothic's gameplay is shit too though

Considering the number of Skyrim re-releases/ports since 2011, Todd is actually not lying this time, he is confident the entry will last a decade because he has already done it. By the time ES6 comes out, Skyrim would be well over a decade and a half since we know they barely started working on Starfield when it was announced at E3 2018 and ES6 was reported to be on hold until Starfield is complete.

Attached: 1509382622099.png (236x427, 271K)

I'm beginning to think Todd's lies about upcoming games are procedural generated too.

>playing Skyrim 2: Electric Bogaloo for ten years
Todd please no

It had better be 10 times the size of skyrim. I couldn't stand how all of the "big cities" seemed like they were barely a couple of acres in size.

Attached: 1543193377672.jpg (528x352, 61K)

>bigger map=better

Brainlet status, give me meaningful quests and choices, good personified dialogue and NPCs to interact with, you know actual roleplaying options. However, we both know it's not gonna happen and your wish for a bigger vacant kiddie pool to explore will be fulfilled.

after fallout 4 and fallout 76 i have no hope for the new elder scrolls game.

All of Bethesda's games since Morrowind are designed to play this way, but the problem is that they become an absolute boring slog once you complete all of the faction quests/realize that every dungeon/area is the same shitty place with leveled loot. You'd have to introduce a loot lottery plus online play (with a balanced/hardcore PvP system) in order to create a game that even attempts this. They'd have to create Diablo 2/OG WoW + Daggerfall with NPCs/quests that aren't boring.

i want MOOOOOOOORE

Well. If they make it similarly to Skyrim that will probably be the case. People still play Skyrim now and they probably will untill 2021; 10 years later

its going to be a simpler skyrim.

Causals eat it up.
Why should it ever change?

>As size/length increases, quality decreases.
Which is why all the best games are 3 seconds long.

Of course not, dickbreath.

Fuck

Chivalry, Kingdom come, M&B, they now have a Mountain (get it?) of games they could take as examples to dynamize their combat system.

The response is obviously no.

>Chivalry
Wasn't this exactly the same as Skyrim combat?

>magic is just a gun
>charge up a fireball and hold down left click for 15 shots
>ice and lightning works the same way
>no magic shotguns which would objectively be fun

They did in Blades already

Hell zenoclash and might and magic had great melee combat before skyrim came out.

Country road... take me homeeeee, to the placeeee i beeeloooong.

Lemme guess, its also not a game made with a high metacritic score in mind?

again with the 10 year plan this game is dead on arrival folks

have you actually played chivalry?
shits crazy, but feinting broke it.

Both were technically correct though

I have but it was so long ago and it didn't seem special at all. Especially after Warband.

THIS

You can bet your asses that we will have a cash shop where you can buy Khajit shaped ebonite dildo incrusted with daedra letters before you will get bug fixes.

what he means is he is going to rerelease the same game for over a decade again

I can't wait for spellmaker to be back haha

>Todd lying with Skyrim
>Stupid fanboys forgive him

>Todd lying even more with Fallout 4
>People still suck his cock

>He literally tell bullshit with Fallout 76
>The biggest blunder last year with the lowest score for an AAA game in years
>People still buy his lies

Bethesdadrones are the peak example of Stockholm syndrome

If it has a voiced protagonist it's an instant drop.

Skyrim having infinite quests, maybe. You could theoretically quest for eternity if you don't mind doing the same single fucking quest over and over. But no matter how you fucking spin it, Fallout 3 did not have 200 endings, how the fuck is that "technically correct" it had one singular ending.

>Americans

Attached: 1559807029363.png (500x331, 25K)

Good thing I'm not invested in the elder scrolls or Bethesda studio like some people here do. It would be heart crushing for me to see this fail, which there's a good chance it would, looking at their recent track record.

>Elder Scrolls 6 is designed "for people to play for a decade at least" says Todd Howard
But alas, sweet Todd, I am more familiar with you than ever, and you can't play a game for a decade that you never installed.

Attached: 1529300358998.jpg (1152x648, 58K)

Yeah so I can cast spells at my ennemies while poking them with my hallberd hehehe.

You might be on to something user.

Attached: generated lies.png (700x746, 100K)

can i mod hatsune miku into it y/n todd

TELL ME LIES, TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

>If it has a voiced protagonist it's an instant pirate.

Fix'd

>see that mission?
>you can repeat it

Remove your tripcode.

Excluding the Fallout one, they are all technically true, just not as good as you expect it.

Every TRVE G4M3R install a rape gameplay mechanic mod where you get ravaged by big cocks and then respawn in rags in the closest inn when losing a fight, instead of dying. It's way more realistic that way.

Attached: Ikari Gendi.jpg (341x445, 20K)

Todd is literally Molyneux. Getting too excitable about the game he,s making and bullshitting about it.

How do we interpret the concept of a game that can be played for ten years?
>is it going to be a live service model?
>is it going to rely on radiant game design more than ever?
>is it going to have constant post game expansions and DLC?
>is it going to take modders ten years to fix the game into a playable state?
>will it have an online multiplayer component?
>a creative component (e.g. Minecraft)?

Even in the most unrealistically optimistic interpretation of it just being a game with that much content or replayability enough for ten years, who the fuck would want such a game?

I miss Molyneux. Fable 1 and black and white where great.

>MFW 10 years of The Elder Scrolls 6 with mods being Creation Club only
>MFW 10 years of The Elder Scrolls 6 with multiplayer, after the disaster that was Fallout 76

Attached: 1555256254043.png (600x979, 185K)

So these are the types of posts people screencap now and make huge compilations out of when games flop.

Attached: SPOILER_dfgsdfgsdfg.png (1290x723, 1.53M)

ITADAKIMASU ARE MY EGGS YOU DUMB WHORE

>who the fuck would want such a game
No. R. Mies.
Or
Waifufag modders

Bullshit, you told me your plan was to cut features and simplify shit with each installment!

>Horse armor
Consoles fooled around with it in various ways but Total annihilation did that in the more traditional way we know of of. Of course it was free for it (Fucking based cavedog RIP)
As for paid dlc? Halo 2 comes to mind with its maps.
>unfinished games
I'd argue the old atari had the first dibs on that, shit ton of shovelware without and CQ. Its not hard to find games from every generation with unused content or files hinting at a bigger ambition cut short.
>introduced mass casualisation of an old series
Can't lie Daggerfall to morrowind is pretty damn early example. I'm sure some fans will argue for Arena even. Zelda comes to mind as aLttP feels a little easier than OGzelda and WAY easier than Zelda 2.
>paid mods
Can't argue with that one. Maybe some early examples of devs taking content contest for games and adding them or something but that is a stretch.

Attached: help me.png (502x455, 141K)

pffft hahaha

It's pretty damn obvious that TES6 won't allow you to be fast. It won't allow you to jump high. Magic will be restricted as fuck. Strength and endurance will both be capped low. The world will be huge but your character will effectively stop growing before you've explored even a fraction of it.

Because """""game balance""""" in a single player game.

>2k hours on eu4
How many times are you going to repaint Prussia before you get bored?

Todd is a compulsive liar, this is true. Skyrim has lasted a lot of people quite some time

No. Noone would want that kind of game. The issue is that they try to bottle the lightning again with these new models. They want to recreate games like skyrim or starcraft, games that have been played for decades.

What they forget tho, is that those games have been played for decades because they were simply fun games that gave you everything upfront and didnt take the player for a morron. They also gave people with interest in such things full access into their guts, so people could mod and create what they wanted. But all those things dont generate revenue. So they try to recreate the goose that laid golden eggs, without applying the shit that worked.

That sounds like morrowind. Only items bring you to godhood in that game. Toddy will probably impliment a lootbox system for quest items and shit.

if you like motion blur

What is it about Todd that makes him so charismatic? Even though he's the vidya equivalent of a Snake-Oil Salesman, people still love him.

>like morrowind
you mean the game where you can learn to jump 5 meters high by repeatedly jumping?

Releasing a buggy mess people will be patching up for years to come is somehow a design now.

>on 4channel
>not being a virgin
Get the fuck out and kill yourself, normalnigger.

im a hasbsboo my fren

Attached: yep.png (1921x1079, 3.79M)

Preaching to the choir buddy. I still argue that normies will gobble it up. Waifufags are dead though; that is a good thing imo.

>implying TES6 will have strength or endurace
There will be 3 skills and you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3uOPGkEJ56Q

Thats an engine bug. You need spells and op items to blast through everything.

Makes sense. I'm still playing skyrim on and off to this day.

He looks like a nerd like us. Not to mention that the way he speaks convinces fans that he really is compassionate about games.

I can't hear you all the way down there.

This is the most erotic and disgusting thing I've ever heard.

>people wanting to learn something they don't know
>BAD!

Are you high, that sounds like the opposite of Morrowind, where you can go sanic fast, hulk leap over mountains, teleport and fly, and has the least "restricted magic" of the series. The only part of his post that could maybe fit is the last part about character progression not mattering after you've only played like 20% of the game; not because you stop progressing but because there's nothing left in the world you need to become stronger to beat except for the expansions and just one or two dudes in the base game that you don't need to fight anyway.

No bully the tiny boat

Attached: 74371916_p0.png (1250x1250, 791K)

Be carefull user, don't go out like this guy did.

Attached: 200px-MW-quest-A_Falling_Wizard_02.jpg (200x150, 6K)

I want to BITE that puffy vagenga!

>lit, empty cave
>casts a sticky light
>with a staff
Makes me angry.

In Morrowind your character could almost grow to infinity. It was Oblivion that introduced parameter caps and then Skyrim turned them up to 11.
In Morrowind you can get strength in the thousands and purge gods in sword strikes so strong that they pulverize the swords right alongside the whatever they hit.
Or you can jump so high up you might as well leave orbit.
You can become literally invincible with complete damage immunity.
You can fly.
Teleport.
Become completely unable to be detected.

Skyrim allows none of these things. Not even close.

Based facts user.

>Thats an engine bug. You need spells and op items to blast through everything.
Acrobatics influencing jump strength is not an "engine bug," it's the literal purpose of the skill. If you've got high acrobatics, athletics, and speed and drop your heavy shit you can easily overtake two-story houses in a single hop from ground level. No fortifications or enchantments or any glitches needed whatsoever.

And if you want to go even crazier you can cast the tinur's hoptoad with those stats and basically jump from one end of the world to the other without needing any special items to help you.

>Not the only true successor to Rome.

Attached: 1530458040852.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

The worst part is knowing this shit is just bad choices. Morroblivion enables you to do most of that shit as well.

I miss the 100 fire, 100 Ice, 100 Shock, 100 Health Damage, 100 Poison, 100 Health sucking all in one spells. It was literally touch of death.

Nooooo delete this now

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Also if your personality is high enough most NPCs won't even fight you unprovoked anymore because they like you too much. Can just waltz through smugglers caves, pocket their moon sugar, and they'll hail you with a smile and tell you all about how they think the empire is hypocritical for touting the importance of property rights and the rule of law while ignoring abolitionists who illegally free and shelter slaves.

i'l only play it if i can break it with alchemy or magic.

I also want magic to no longer take up a hand, as well as spellcrafting

Ignore all tripfags

Coming from him now it sounds like the game is made by a couple of psychologists to be as addictive as possible. Don't drop the game, keep playing and pay us money for some in-game currency that you can use to get cosmetics. Like that knee cap that has an arrow on it lol (10 bucks). Or this new bag (20 bucks). Maybe you want a whole new style (60 bucks). Also mods will go through us and cost money.

So, nothing but procedural quests?

You see that lie over there?

You can believe it

>game developers shouldn't get paid for their work

>Missing the point

If you can't see that this means they will put "games as a service" and hardcore monetization you are blindly naive

Attached: mok21.jpg (400x225, 21K)

see

>ya’ll
Go back

you mean that mobile game? with mobile controls???

>elves used to own men as slaves
>elves get eternally btfo by pelinial and talos
>still seething to this very day about how gaped the two human chads left their boipussies
Yeah it’s no wonder they’re so eternally bootyblasted, I would be too if I had 13 inches of gay robot dick pistoning my asshole

a.k.a boring ai generated fetch quest galore

That's actually pretty funny cant lie

>when you consider all possible permutations you get over 200
But you don't, dipshit.

>But you don't, dipshit.
Do you not?
How many slides are there and how many minor differences are there within each one?

just show us the tesVI and everything will be forgiven

Nice try Todd

Differences in slides are not differences in endings. Just because a slide says "he" instead of "she" does not mean the ending has changed.

Yes, you certainly do. 3 * 6 * 3 * 4. And that's being conservative and not counting the fact that gender technically doubles it but only superficially, and of course not counting the DLC which would further triple it.

It's not exactly an impressive number either considering that the original Fallout had some 300+ endings by that metric and Fallout 2 had a fuck-ton more still, probably hundreds of thousands.

Bethesda are no longer relevant

>RPG elements removed
>Cities now consist of a single building each
>Magic removed
Sounds about right

>3 * 6 * 3 * 4
wat

There are 5 mutually exclusive endings depending solely on whether Raven Rock is destroyed, whether the purifier is destroyed, whether you spiked it with FEV, and whether you entered the chamber yourself.

Karma ratings are not endings. If you're counting that, you might as well count what level your character has achieved at completion or how many bobbleheads they've collected. Something being in an ending slide does not mean you have a different ending. You don't just get to change the meaning of words from their commonly understood definitions to pretend as though you aren't being completely misleading. That's called being disingenuous.

>gender technically doubles it
No, it doesn't. Your character's gender is not an ending. It's literally one of the first things you choose in the game.

>not counting the DLC which would further triple it
The DLC that didn't exist when the statement was made?

>says Todd Howard

Attached: Devil May Kek.jpg (670x1191, 143K)

>youtu.be/oSL-r9AIEEU
>all comments are praising Skyrim

That'll be hard when they'll dumb the game down even more.

>climb

Attached: 1394860-1507924432[1].png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

What he means is that they designing their ingame timers that non-whale consumers have to wait 10 years to "upgrade" their stuff. You can always speed it up with some Elder Coins!

>They're doing the procedural generation meme

Attached: 1295330729198.jpg (500x364, 26K)

>Crowbcat will remember that.

But is there any canvas in it?

Why bother Todd? You're shit tier studio now and even Nintendo makes better open world games than you.

Attached: 1548160418910.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

BoTW sucks as an RPG though.

Attached: 1557947313318.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

>Something being in an ending slide does not mean you have a different ending.
It objectively does change the ending, since the ending itself is a combination of slides. A different combination of slides would be a different ending. It's obviously the most generous way you could possibly calculate the number of endings and not all would agree with that definition. You can say it does not MEANINGFULLY change the ending or that it does not change the MAIN ending and I'd agree with you too. Todd probably would as well since he went out of his way to explain exactly what that "ending count" really meant.

That answer, which included that explanation, was the first and only time he ever said anything about Fallout 3's endings, so if you reasonably decide that every permutation doesn't count as a truly distinct ending then you would already know it's a massively inflated number because Todd literally told you it was. The only reason anyone ever thought otherwise is because glorified bloggers racing to break stories were combing through the interview and found the most sensational thing they could report on but neglected to include or emphasize the whole answer that clarified what it meant.

>The DLC that didn't exist when the statement was made?
Yes, which is why it isn't counted. Mentioned for completeness sake since if someone just looked it up to check they might include them naively they would get a different answer.

Attached: 1542802891526.png (876x591, 273K)

I wish the map would actually look like that teaser trailer. Same with Fallout games. I want a flat map and be able to see shit in the distance. Not fucking mountains everywhere.

it's FUN

and those commie fuckers were based af

So do all the recent bethesda games.

Norf brainlets BTFO

He's so charismatic that his lies seem possible.

only level-headed comment here

Based Todd

Attached: 1559693399213.png (328x330, 229K)

>It objectively does change the ending
No, it objectively does not. The ending is not defined by whatever they decide to include in the recap. The ending is defined by the actual ending. The slides are immaterial.

>It's obviously the most generous way you could possibly calculate the number of endings
No, it's intentional dishonesty designed specifically to make a good headline: "Bethesda's Fallout Revealed to Have Over 200 Endings!" It's total bullshit and there exists absolutely no charitable alternative reading.

>Todd literally told you it was
No he didn't. Tood is explicitly talking about the ending, and he says the ending will have over 200 minor variations. This is not the case. You are reinterpreting, in hindsight, that he is actually referring to slide variations that have nothing to do with the ending. But as I stated above, this is irrelevant. To anyone who understands what the word "ending" means–which is everybody–the correct interpretation is that he is actually talking about the ending, not your choice of gender.

t.pic related

Attached: >kneelers.png (527x594, 18K)

you sure about that?

Attached: 20190606021837_1.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

>The ending is defined by the actual ending. The slides are immaterial.
Did you even play Fallout 3? The slides are the ending. What you're calling the "actual ending" is just one of those slides. Arguably the most important one and the one that depends on your end game decision, but just one of several that play in sequence.

People don't buy SE for the graphical improvements. It's because it's more stable/less buggy.

>not your choice of gender.
Choice of gender was never counted to begin with, not by Todd nor anyone else. If it was we would be memeing about the Todd's great "500 endings" lie instead.

The ending is how the story fucking ends. When you say there are multiple endings, that means you are saying their are multiple ways for the story to end. It in no fucking way means that swapping "he" for "she" in a slideshow at the end of the game means there exists a different ending. You would have to be legitimately retarded to believe otherwise.

You can't even break into double digits without counting shit that has nothing to do with the ending.

how does one man become so based?
from a fictional chess club to whatever the fuck this is now?

Todd was saying there’s 200 different versions of the slide show. You’re being autstic.

>also they tried to kill you
>one incompetent captain = the entire empire apparently
Real talk, I wish there was a way to find that bitch after beating the Civil War for the empire and flex rank on her.

>The ending is how the story fucking ends.
The story ends with a narrated slideshow. As it turns out based on your decisions in the game swapping out slides and narrations you could generate a couple hundred slightly different slideshows.

Don't forget running a pirating ring in college where he pirated Bethesda games and then later got a job there to work on the sequels to games he pirated.

You’re almost thinking! Now go read the full context interview again.

If they want it to last that long they better make sure it's as easily and openly modable as skyrim. But current bethsda seems to hate mods and tries to ruin them at every turn so I doubt it.

>elf (((nazis)))
the Thalmor are the biggest Jews lorewise

He went out and actually applied to a job he wanted instead of sitting on his computer his entire life.

An outhouse. Wait a sec is there even any toilets in Skyrim.

Attached: Siberian mountain outhouse.jpg (720x404, 28K)

just like skyrim modded? are they going to improve the stability then?

You literally climb up a mountain to High Hrothgar.

Well people been playing Skyrim for almost a decade already.

He didn't say slideshow. He said ending. When a developer advertises that there will be multiple endings, they are supposed to mean there will actually be that many different distinct endings. New Vegas has 4 endings because your support accomplishes different results. We wouldn't argue that New Vegas actually has a million endings because of every single quest you could complete or not complete or complete differently. That would be retarded.

Feel free to point out where he said that though he was using the word "ending" he actually wasn't referring to the ending, but to the slideshow that occasionally will show you a different picture if you were nice more than you were mean.

Imagine being cuck enough to join the guys who almost killed you at the start

WELP
7 AND THIS GAME IS GOOD

Attached: 1559562401391.jpg (560x560, 349K)

Attached: 1472404257233.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

witnessed

>Most of their RPGs have been designed like that
except the only reason people play these are the modders

Say it with me
RADIANT QUESTS

no, you run up the mountain. you run up a path that winds around the mountain.

okay, this is epic.

Attached: 1550039492033.jpg (640x1136, 68K)

They will try and fail

What he actually means is that TESVI will be one of those "Games as a service" type of games with roadmaps, microtransactions, online only crap.

fuck real life

todd = godd if true

You mean the ONE dipshit captain that was too lazy to find out who you were?

Idk I'm playing Morrowind right now and I can see it taking me a decade to really complete and read everything.

What’s the problem? You can’t just climb up a mountain otherwise, at least no normal person could. It would be retarded of you could just climb any rockface

Yes, with a horse. No rebuttals, you're a fucking idiot.

>Live service full of recurrent user spending with daily login bonuses and quests and event locked content
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHNONONONONONO

Damn Skyrim still looks great

>Me after playing ES6 for a decade.

Attached: istockphoto-830724474-640x640.jpg (640x360, 145K)

Tell me more lies Todd

Based

i agree, i'm just saying. unless they brought back the climbing skill. like if you're a khajit you have a + or whatever to climbing and can climb things early on that other races can't, eventually able to climb up walls. would make stealth a lot more interesting if the cities had elevation and you could climb and find secret passageways and walkways.

watch this be a game as a service with paid mods built in from the get go

Ideally this would mean that they're going to put in so many different playstyles and branching quests and such that it would take you a very long time to explore all options.

In practice this means radiant quests that can be repeated infinitely.

Absolute weasel, only a Jew would be satisfied with the “lesser evil”

>When a developer advertises that there will be multiple endings, they are supposed to mean there will actually be that many different distinct endings.
Which is why Todd, well aware of that possible misunderstanding, was quick to nip it in the bud and say that he was not in fact talking about that many different distinct endings.
The full interview is still archived
web.archive.org/web/20120606081956/http://dl.oxmonline.com/oxmp_107_20080320.mp3
The endings question starts at 37:30

That's it, that's the entirety of Todd's supposed lie about Fallout 3. If anyone heard that and thought he was talking about 200 completely different cinematic endings then they're not misled; they're just fucking retarded. He never tried to represent it as anything more significant than total permutations of a dynamic ending, which anyone would know gets exponentially large as variations are added.

RADIANT DYNAMIC AI

Attached: 1456501442601.jpg (640x360, 48K)

You're a literal fucking retard. The slides are the ending, you absolute buffoon.

Day one big titty and sex mods on consoles

Attached: 1557929694452.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

>quick to nip it in the bud
>in an interview that wont nearly get the same coverage as an E3 presentation
he knows what he's doing and he's playing dumbasses like you, he deliberately engages in hyperbolic marketing talk

he's a spin doctor

Climbing the mountain was real, infinite quests was real, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

i can't wait for pc to not have tiddy mods because the publishers will force console parity even there

No idea what you're talking about, I tried to play secret world but gave up because it's quest system was more of the wow style "go here, kill X, bring back Y."

He is using the word ending, that means ending. If he didn't want to talk about the ending, he should have used a different word. But he used that phrasing, intentionally, because he understand that RPG fans like when games have multiple endings and that it would generate hype. If he had been honest and said the ending will reflect your character gender and whether you found a random grandmother's violin, it would not have meant anything.

Why you think Todd isn't aware of this, I've no idea? They do this every time they hype their games. Both Oblivion and Skyrim demos showcase smoker voice Dunmer to get the Morrowind fans on board and then cut those voices from the finished game, even for those character's whose lines have already been recorded.

They hyped Radiant AI for Oblivion, they hyped radiant quests for Skyrim. It's not as though this behavior is new. And doing the mental gymnastics to justify their bullshit is only excusing the obvious and intentional deception. They'll keep doing it as long as you keep swallowing it without complaint.

they only allow console mods through bethesda.net which has extremely strict rules. they also removed the ability to have private hidden mods specifically because people were using it for porn.

>Yea Forums now defends skyrim and bethesda
this place is truly zoomer central now

No, they aren't. The credits are the ending, and those are always the same.

based as

This

You've never played Morrowind you underage faggot, stick to Fortnite.

TELL ME LIES!
TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES!

Attached: 425.jpg (1500x1125, 232K)

Attached: 1544563288728.jpg (400x400, 134K)

>no you're the zoomer!
no user you are

tell me, do you know of chim?

Every now and then one will slip through. I'm amazed Bethesda.net still has the most vigilant moderators after all these years. You figure they would have got sloppy by now.

Oddly enough you can still dl mods from there that make females ridiculously sexy. Big tits and ass, sweaty skin textures, skimpy armors, etc... Your character can almost be entirely naked but if you show a nipple the mods will take it down. Pretty pathetic and they probably do it for free.

Little lies~~