Super Mario Maker 2 Invitational

Where do I go to place bets on this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 10.37.11 PM.png (1036x970, 942K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoBnIjpAqeo
youtube.com/watch?v=rmcU_doTWRg
reddit.com/user/tomliWgerG
superbeardbrothers.fandom.com/wiki/Greg
youtube.com/watch?v=eaUtxmfEjAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are we placing bets who becomes the next cosmo, because that dude in the top left looks like he will break soon.

JOHN

Think its placing bets on the best Mario eSports player

All white?

Chad John Number

Why those people? Do any of those even play Mario Maker on their streams/youtube?

Is there a smash tournament this E3?

literally who?

who cares about that, its fucking mario.

I dont understand why they didnt invite the guy that is the first channel you type when you literally write mario maker on youtube

The top two play it on occasion

Bottom left played it till he hit 100% then stopped

Bottom right plays it a lot on stream.

how do you 100% Mario Maker?

It's probably because he promotes ROM hacks on his YouTube channel.

probably the random costume unlocks

I don't know, he posted a video on how. It's his schtick to beat games 100% each week
youtube.com/watch?v=SoBnIjpAqeo

Oh that's Jirad.
why don't they just bring the ones that do it constantly. I keep getting reccomendations for some fuck named DGR that does nothing but Mario Maker.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh go to 15:10

>The Completionist
>Jirard Khaleel
>White

literally what

Jihad played it a lot on his LP channel

He's white or non white when the situation calls for it.
Happened when everyone was shitting on Jontron. He was 200% aryan when everyone was sayin he was worse than Hitler

Not this year he hasn't

Pizza is going to win

True. He's most likely playing it again when the new game comes out though.

Yeah true.

Probably won't win this though.

>not Panga
>not Thabeast
>not Ryukhar
>not Barb
>not Dashie
>not Vinesauce

Its like they dont want viewers. None of these people can play or make a single super expert level.

what's up guys I'm abdallah smash and I want you to fucking SMASH that like button

anyone remember when someone tagged his twitter in lucina hentai and he accidentally showed it on stream? lmao

>Vinesauce
>play super expert levels

Jirard is literally the only one I know

SimpleFlips invite or I riot

Attached: 20190523_071501000_iOS.png (1334x750, 3.31M)

A lot of places actually stole his video. Before the game came out he mad the map with all the stock costumes in it

>ottom left played it till he hit 100% then stopped
Is also literally autistically good at Platformers. Beat IWBTG, SMB and Kaizo and others.

Jirard's a fucking faggot but he's got this in the bag.

>No Ceave Gaming
It's shit

Ceave isn't a Californian attentionwhore "influencer".

Nintendo doesn't like gays.

>even dashie would have been a better choice
How did they fuck up this bad?

Again, Jirard is a faggot but the only thing he can honestly claim is autistic skill at Platformers

Didn't they shut it down and now you can't play user levels anymore
Pretty sure that's why they ended the series

What'd Jirard ever do to you

>co-creates a channel with his best friend
>kick him out and lies publicly about the reason why, claiming it was an amicable departure
Do I need to list more? He's also a hugbox baby who can't handle criticism and acts like he's a god of gaming in general when it's obvious he just follows FAQs and abuses the dominant strat in any given game. It was fucking hilarious when Greg came back from the grave and forced him to nuke half his channel.

Why did they invite no-names like them instead of people that are actually good at the game? I mean, I'd be reluctant to call on turbo autists like Panga, but guys like this fucker would be a lot better than these people.

Attached: ryukahr-1.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>Why did they hire people who are good publicity instead of literal who nobodies?
Gee, I wonder.

Feeney's got mad skillz
Jirard's got nothing on her.
youtube.com/watch?v=rmcU_doTWRg

>Greg becomes a massive faggot behind the scenes and sours not only their business relationship, but their friendship as well
>somehow it's Jirard's fault
>applauding Greg for being a petty, vindictive cunt years after the fact

Attached: 1540393400390.jpg (472x480, 43K)

20$ at 4 - 1 odds that top right kills herself after saying something really cringy on stage.

There was literally no proof otherwise, or are you basing everything on your gut?

Ryu's videos get more views than that completionist guy and I don't even know who the others are.

>the best kaizo player in the west
>higher viewer interaction than people they chose
>literal who

He plays Rom hacks and Nintendo hates that

>Greg becomes a massive faggot behind the scenes
Citation needed.
>somehow it's Jirard's fault
It's Jirard's fault for trying to fucking LIE to the world about it. Massive mistake. Permanent loss of respect and credibility.
>applauding Greg for being a petty, vindictive cunt years after the fact
Jirard was sitting around pulling in the ad bucks from stuff Greg worked on creating. Perfectly reasonable to come after him for it.

>There was literally no proof otherwise
Dude. Greg went out and publicly debunked Jirard's lies and said it wasn't even remotely amicable. Lying about that sort of shit is REALLY bad.

I only recognize bottom right, she only plays expert levels though so I don't watch, should've invited aurateur, thabeast, ryu, syun, panga, slade, ceave, dashie i could name atleast 10 more rather than these unskilled literal whos

>Dude. Greg went out and publicly debunked Jirard's lies and said it wasn't even remotely amicable.
Oh that sounds like a really easy thing to prove then, please user post the source I am willing to be swayed and can't find shit on google.

Is that fucking Pro-Jirard the Finishist?

>He plays Rom hacks and Nintendo hates that
They invited Project M players to the Smash tournament though

reddit.com/user/tomliWgerG
superbeardbrothers.fandom.com/wiki/Greg

The wiki even acknowledges a public confirmation of a dead friendship. But if you look at Jirard's announcement video, he pretends it was mutual or amicable and they're still buds or some such.

I bet none of them can do a single kaizo trick

>LIE
He was just trying to avoid conspiracy theories and dramamongering like what happened to Game Grumps.

>Jirard was sitting around pulling in the ad bucks from stuff Greg worked on creating.
If Greg ever brought the case to court he would have lost. He rescinded any rights he had to that work when he left TOVG.
Jirard received legal counsel confirming as much.
And the proof is in the pudding. Jirard didn't announce the deletion of the original 120 until well after Greg's deadline, and when he announced they'd be deleted, he gave a whole month for his fans to download the videos for posterity.
1000% pure alpha chad move and Greg didn't have a leg to stand on.

It was never about Jirard using Greg's work.
It was about Greg being a shitty person and hitting Jirard when he would be most vulnerable, at the peak of Adpocalypse.

>no carlsagan

reeeee

Shit you got me there.

NIGGERS KIKES NIGGERS KIKES DYKES FAGS SAND NIGGERS FAGGOTS

NINTENDO AND SUPER MARIO IS FOR SUPERIOR WHITE MALES AND SLOPES

NIGGERS KIKES FAGGOTS NIGGERS KIKES DYKES SAND NIGGERS

Who hurt you user?

Feen also has a cute butt

>He was just trying to avoid conspiracy theories and dramamongering like what happened to Game Grumps.
By lying? Great fucking plan.
>He rescinded any rights he had to that work when he left TOVG.
He was unfairly removed against his will.
>And the proof is in the pudding. Jirard didn't announce the deletion of the original 120 until well after Greg's deadline, and when he announced they'd be deleted, he gave a whole month for his fans to download the videos for posterity.
user, the point wasn't to win a court case. The point was to make Jirard waste time and money and energy on a frivolous suit. It would've seriously harmed his business and channel. Greg knew he couldn't win, he wanted to fuck Jirard over.
>It was about Greg being a shitty person and hitting Jirard when he would be most vulnerable, at the peak of Adpocalypse.
You reap what you sow my friend. Jirard was fucking begging for this after he lied about what happened.

The only reason I don't see Feeny winning is if she gets too anxious and nervous.

Who will be the one changing sex after the tournment is over?

Attached: UH.png (276x361, 170K)

Post it.

No actual Mario Maker community guests like GrandPoobear, CarSagan42, Ryukhar, DGR, Bawrb, etc

Wow Nintendo, way to recognise the right people.

It is not like the treehouse guys will design levels full of kaizo tech anyway

Because if you're advertising a game, would you want people that can easily beat the stages in one quick go, or the ones that dies repeatedly, dragging out the time while people laugh at their ineptitude?

The reddit post from Greg says there was no contract between them other than an unspoken agreement not to fuck each other over. I think that's a ticking time bomb for literally any friendship and while I don't condone the actions that Jirard took I can understand that they are both entirely at fault. They're both shitty people. There are no winners here.

>be a public persona even minorly
>something personal happens that affects content
>tell fans extremely surface level details because the change is noticeable but your privacy isn't something you need to divulge to the entire world
>pretend everything is fine even if it's not fine to stem rumormilling and hate trains
>people hate you for trying to be polite and private because they want you to explode

You're fucking retarded. Jirard with his cleancut persona had no reason to tell you or anyone outside of his personal entourage the true details.

Is this the contest where if you lose you have to become a trannie? I'll watch it.

>He was unfairly removed against his will.
[citation needed]

Your perspective on this is so warped, like what the fuck
Somehow a little publicity fib warrants Greg coming back two years later
Two fucking years later
And attempting to nuke the whole channel

Like what the fuck is wrong with you?

Splatoon and Smash will have tournaments before E3, yes:

Attached: file.png (610x508, 32K)

>They're both shitty people.
Yeah but Jirard's shittiness is infinitely more public. Fuck that two-faced piece of shit. His online persona is teddybear tier but I bet you didn't know he's got such a rage issue that he had to have a doctor tell him to stop playing League.

Simpleflips swears too much though, gotta promote that E rated image.

Nintendo is afraid that good players are too toxic.

Attached: eric.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

I'm just going from memory. In that post GDQ Nintendo event PooBear and Dode and Failstream and Linkdead all attend she just walks in front of the camera a couple times.
I remember being surprised at how round it was despite her career sitting down and streaming.

>Somehow a little publicity fib warrants Greg coming back two years later
Dude. Greg got fucked over directly and massively by his friend. Planning revenge isn't crazy. Shitty? Yeah. But not crazy.

>[citation needed]
see the reddit post of user tomliWgerG

TRANNYS DESERVE THE ROPE TOO. THE HOOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED. NIGGERS WERE TREATED BETTER IN SLAVERY THAN THEY WERE BY MODERN DEMONRATS.

NIGGERZ KIKES FAGGOTS. TRANNYS DESERVE THE ROPE. FAGS SHOULD BE BURNED. IF YOU THINK YOURE SAFE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES YOU'RE A RETARD

Seriously fighting over e celebs... just email them so you can meet up and suck both their dicks at the same time. You arent any better than a woman orgasming over the latest rumors from a Cosmo magazine you beta bitch.

I think you're just projecting. Jirard sounds like he opted to take a greedy position that gave him full control of the company at the cost of a friendship. I can't say I would make the same choice, but to pretend that he's awful because he valued financial security over his friendship (one that was already failing according to Greg long before the split) isn't exactly a massive leap. It was ruthless, but it doesn't somehow brand him as a shitbird for life.

>Dashie
youtube.com/watch?v=eaUtxmfEjAo

Did you forget your meds this morning?

>Jirard sounds like he opted to take a greedy position that gave him full control of the company at the cost of a friendship.
Very true.
> I can't say I would make the same choice, but to pretend that he's awful because he valued financial security over his friendship
Look, it's one thing to fuck your friend in the ass. It's another to lie about it publicly. Wanna know why I'm mad? I'm part of the public. Fucker thought he could lie to me.
>but it doesn't somehow brand him as a shitbird for life.
Yeah it does. Fucker's too much of a pussy to own his choices? I bet you wouldn't know this but I'm actually atleast partly responsible for him going after charity donations more. I put him on blast for not deserving a weird $8k donation from a fan for the purpose of fixing the leak in his brand new home he just bought. It took me shitting on him for not deserving shitloads of free money as a wealthy business owner who recently became a home owner for him to realize maybe he should get into charity at least for the optics. Less than one week after I blasted him for it, he announced some charity shit and hasn't stopped since.

>no Aurateur
>no Trihex when they could have the black diversity card, even if Trihex does sub at Mario Maker
>no CarlSagan, when he's their basedboy target audience personified

Who the fuck is the top right person? I've never even seen them.
I get inviting bottom right because she's the most notable female player, even if she doesn't really do super expert levels, but the other three are just ??? especially top right, who the fuck is that?

NIGGERS KIKES FAGGOTS. TRANNYS GET THE BULLET. COMMIES DESERVE TORTURE AND DEATH.

VIDEO GAMES IS NO SAFE HAVEN. THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED. KIKES DESERVE TO BE GASSE. JUST ENJOYING THE LAST BIT OF INTERNET FREEDOM

>Dashie

yeah I'm sure they want someone who says fuck every five seconds

>believing Greg's vague blameshifting
Meanwhile, Jirard has had and continues to have amicable business and personal relationships with pretty much every other person we could possibly name

There hasn't been a single other instance of him "unfairly removing" someone, or treating his employees poorly.
If anything, we've only had reports of the exact opposite.

If it had REALLY been a problem, then Greg would've raised a stink much sooner than the incredibly-opportunistic period he did, long after the dust had settled.
The truth is, Greg was bitter. His music show failed utterly. He had no following. Meanwhile, TOVG had only gotten bigger and better in his absence.
Adpocalypse rolls around. Everyone's struggling, even Jirard.
Perfect time to fuck him over. So he did.

You have to be pretty goddamn dumb to honestly believe Greg is some kind of victim here.

>Fucker thought he could lie to me.
You aren't entitled to information about Jirard's personal life.

He has a deal with Nintendo to post videos, they must not hate him that much.

>No Ross
In general I hate discussing eceleb shit on here, but there is no way I will watch this if they don't invite him. He was the #1 creator for months.

GOD I WANT TO SMELL BOTTOM RIGHTS FEET I'D PAY $1000

>believing Greg's vague blameshifting
Yeah but Jirard is a liar, so I'm inclined to believe what Greg said. Remember: Jirard tried to sell the lie that they were still friends and later admitted that wasn't true. If he felt the need to lie, there's reasons for it.
>There hasn't been a single other instance of him "unfairly removing" someone, or treating his employees poorly.
So? The rest of his staff are gormless bootlickers who suck him off all day.
>If it had REALLY been a problem, then Greg would've raised a stink much sooner than the incredibly-opportunistic period he did, long after the dust had settled.
He just took his time to shit on him in the right way. Jirard said he'd been getting communication regarding the issue for a long time before he announced anything.
>You aren't entitled to information about Jirard's personal life.
He probably shouldn't have shared false information about his personal life.
>Adpocalypse rolls around. Everyone's struggling, even Jirard.
Perfect time to fuck him over. So he did.
Yup. Perfect timing. Karma in action.
>You have to be pretty goddamn dumb to honestly believe Greg is some kind of victim here.
He stopped being a victim when he fought back by revealing Jirard as a liar and nuking his channel. I don't pity him, I just hate Jirard and like Greg for shitting on him.

>It's another to lie about it publicly. Wanna know why I'm mad? I'm part of the public
He didn't lie to the public. He lied to his community. That isn't public. That's an echo chamber. Jirard took steps that put his brand in the most powerful position because it's all he had. Yeah, he sucks. Nobody should give up a friend for money unless that friend doesn't actually matter that much. If you throw all my friends in a room and tell me one of them has to eat a bullet or we all eat bullets, I can pick one. I'm sure you can too. That doesn't make us bad people. That makes us willing to do bad things. In this case the thing looks real bad because it's under the microscope of social media. At the end of a day, mans gotta eat.

Do I respect jirard? Fuck no. Do I think Greg is blameless? Absolutely not. Like I said, they both suck. Jirard just got to keep the company. But frankly if you're trying to build a media brand in this day and age with someone who isn't 110% in it, I can understand why Jirard was willing to let Greg eat that bullet.

>He didn't lie to the public. He lied to his community
Same fucking thing you retard. That's not a valid difference. Lying to his community would be a small message on his GameWisp or whatever else. Lying publicly is posting a bigass youtube video.

Jirard did nothing wrong you contrarian faggots.
He's a decent and professional guy.

>If he felt the need to lie, there's reasons for it.
Yes, completely normal reasons for a public figure and business owner, like "not incing Grumpgate 2.0" and "attempting to maintain privacy"
Obviously he has to say SOMETHING when Greg is suddenly no longer on the show
That doesn't mean he has to tell you, or any of us, that it's because they aren't friends anymore.

Not sure why your asshole is in such a knot over this

terrible thread

Wow this thread really went off topic

there's no point if they're ALREADY trannies...

pretty sure Greg himself is the one posting

All of them except the autist known as dashie are gonna create cool levels and community and need nothing from the dumbasses at nintendo of america.

also casual reminder that barb's commentary is top tier

I'm suspecting that too

Jirard isn't funny but Greg was a humor black hole. Fuck le but beardman BEARS man. He didn't even play the fucking games. He just constantly interjects with his "funny" quips. Regardless of how the channel turned out I don't miss him.

Feeney is going to win. The others are competent at MM, but she plays expert daily.

Attached: 1539522545491.png (300x300, 49K)

This board is actually the only place I even see Greg being defended and even then most here still say Jirard was in the right anyway.

It's a case of max level contrarianism.
No sane person was on his side after that last attempt fuck you with the legal action over old videos.

Completionist has never been funny or charming and its still weird he was ever semi relevant

>Obviously he has to say SOMETHING when Greg is suddenly no longer on the show
Well the obvious thing is to not openly lie in the biggest way possible and present the situation as dishonestly as possible by telling us the opposite of the truth.

That is a valid difference and if you think otherwise you didn't understand the point so I will rephrase. Jirard the human and Jirard the completionist are separate fucking entites that share the same name. When literally everything you do is going to be traced back to your internet identity anyway you pretty much no longer have an individual personality, so for all intents and purposes Jirard embraced his brand identity and now speaks as a robot that identifies as The Completionist. He is no longer "that guy I met in history class" that Greg wants him to be. At some point Jirard realized what pretty much every professional realizes and that's that you don't get to have two lives. Jirard is the completionist, and he has to do everything he can to manage that specific identity even if it means Jirard the human is now nothing. Jirard the completionist has to do everything he can to maintain his status as Jirard the completionsist. He has to do everything he can to prevent his professional identity from failing and as far as I can tell he's doing much better than Jirard the human was considering Jirard the human had nothing. He opted to sacrifice his life for his work and he'll tell lies and half-truths to cover his ass because at the end of the day that's the only thing that matters in life. If you don't have a professional identity, you're a nobody. People would rather be rich and hated than penniless and loved. Because convincing people you're a good guy when you're not perfect is way easier than convincing people you're financially secure when you're broke.

>this wall of text
Dude. A public video is a public video. Fuck off with this shit. Jirard tried to lie to me and now he's a deceitful shitstain in my book.

FAGGOTS SAND NIGGERS KIKES BURN THE GOOKS FAGGOTS NIGGERS

SAND NIGGER JIRARD WAS PULLING FAG SHIT EQUATING HIS DEAD MOM WITH BEATING VIDEO GAMES WHEN HE WAS SUCKING OFF THAT FAG TIM WHO MADE PSYCHOKEKS

FAGGOTS DYKES NIGGERS FAGGOTS KIKE NIGGERS

Then you're not an important member of the community. You're a drop in an otherwise insignificant bucket.

Jirad literally has over twice the amount of subscirbers Ryu has

>Jirard "donate $15000 to charity after the ProJard fiasco" Khalil
>deceitful shitstain
Time to log off, Greg

>worked on
From what I understand shouting BEARS and BUT BEARDMAN isn't work. I bet this faggot was asking for a 50/50 split when he doesn't play let alone complete games, edit, write the script or record footage.

>Jirard "donate $15000 to charity after the ProJard fiasco" Khalil
You didn't see that as a big attempt to hurl money at a problem so he'll look good? Fucker had close ties to Jared. He's just throwing money around to make himself look good.

>Fucker had close ties to Jared
so did PBG, is he guilty too?

That's what everyone does, suddenly it's a bad thing when Jirard does it? You're almost as bitter as Greg.

The point is that he's just trying to look good. If he actually was a good person, he'd be throwing 15k at charity just for shits.

Donating to charity outside of some Bill Gates tier shit has literally, never, and will never, be able actually donating to charity. It's tax breaks and PR and it always will be. Pretending that Jirard is the only one guilty of that is some real bullshit and you know it.

I mean...that's how donations often happen....in response to something......

this is just being ridiculous

Sleeping on the couch tonight, Greg?
That Beatles cover band have a rough show?

What's this tantrum really about

I didn't say he's the only one you stupid cunt. But I'm not letting him get away with it. He's a slimy shithead.

How much money have you given to charity this year user? Apparently you have to beat 15k otherwise you're not a good person.

Does Greg post on Yea Forums or something. Every time the completionist is so much as mentioned this faggot goes on a tirade about "Greg" in third person. It's like Bootsy in any cinemassacre thread. Get a real job you fucking faggots.

yeah this has to be Greg lol

>I mean...that's how donations often happen....in response to something......
Yeah and donations in response to things are for shallow idiots. If he actually cared, he wouldn't need a motivator like an event or crisis.

All this shows me is that he's ABSURDLY wealthy now, since he can spend 15k on a social smokescreen.

Since we're reaching this topic, Projared did not deserve all this heat.
His ex was caught lying and manipulating to make him look as bad as possible but no one cates, they just want a witch hunt.

Considering the only thing I've heard Greg being a part of aside from the completionist is a 4th rate boy band I can absolutely assure you he's brimming with free time.

Bottom right (thedragonfeeney) streams Mario Maker almost exclusively. Dunno who the other people are, though.

also if Jirard really was in on it Heide would have said so dude

Even Bootsy moved on and people at least remember him fondly.

People who subscribed 5 years ago when jirad was semi relevant doesn't count.
Its true though just simply look at the views and consistently ryu gets more per video

Jirad is just the most boring man in existences

All people involved in the projared drama are scum, they're just different flavors. Heidi is insane, dumpster girl is manipulative, and ProJared is creepy.

>If he actually cared, he wouldn't need a motivator like an event or crisis.
Like how he held a charity marathon for no particular reason

he probably would be far better off if those pictures didn't leak

Being creepy isn't an offense user

Yeah, the three of them are dumb and/or insane but the women can relatively continue with their careers while Jared is permanently fucked.

Holly pretty much came out completely unscathed, somehow

Being creepy and soliciting nudes from a fanbase is though. Completing ignoring the pedophilia claims since that's all they really seem to be, it's an absolutely retarded move for any brand, married or not.

post pics of feeney bros

Attached: 1550416746935.jpg (1920x799, 179K)

Everyone was fine with it until it was arbitrarily decided it was time to fuck him over it. That shit was known for years.
He's a dumbass for not being more secretive about it I guess.

His case is the defining example to never enter an open relationship. You can literally see on the prints how he hated the idea but went with it trying to save the marriage.

>Texting to wife normally
>She suggests getting fucked by him and the other guy at the same time
>Jared immediately goes "I'm busy right now, talk to you later"

That and how easy is for someone to just go "Yeah I'm not okay with it anymore you're cheating on me now"

how is asking nudes from full grown adults even if their fans illegal?
and where are all of this proof for underage girls?
I keep hearing abotu coming out but i haven't seen actual evidence of it

There's no way the person shitting up this thread isn't Greg... So let me ask you this, Greg, how does it feel to still be this bitter and angry after all these years? Everyone has already forgotten about you and moved on. It's time you do the same.

Both of these sound terrible

Not greg(thank god) but we clearly haven't forgotten about him if hes talked about anytime the completionist is brought up

They should get cheese and ludwig to play

Actually, that was announced shortly after I took a big steamy shit on him on reddit for taking a huge donation from a wealthy fan and not even donating even a shred of it to charity. And just so you don't think I'm overinflating my impact, Jirard sent me multiple private messages on Reddit as time went on. I was a real thorn in his side with my constant ban evasion and criticism. All I did was post criticisms ["skit wasn't funny" or "stop singing songs all the time"]. His fanbase would meltdown at me and lose their shit and since they're reddit babies, they couldn't stand up to my Yea Forums style internet-fu.

Weird how his first charity event comes right after somebody shitting on him for not giving to charity eh?

It's not illegal, I never said it was illegal. I said it was a retarded move for a brand. I also said there is no proof. Did you quote the right user?

>No John Numbers
>No Simple Goddamn Flips

Hard pass

You have to beat 100-Mario Challenge so many times to unlock most mystery mushroom costumes, then there are costumes exclusive to Super Expert mode and special courses. Plus you can unlock the skinny mushroom after beating all of the 10-Mario Challenge courses and I believe beating the fly swatter minigame gets you Builder Mario. Then you have to unlock all the medals for getting upvotes on your own courses.

Are you supposed to redonate money that others donate to you? Is that the rules?

There's no proof. They conveniently say all all texts with the most important evidence were deleted.

What most likely happened is some girls sent him nudes, regretted it and said they were gonna stop.
Jared then says "okay" and unceremoniously bans them from the group and they get butthurt, then start leakong his nudes at the perfect time to damage him the most.

That's because Bootsy actually contributed to the channel and made good content. Greg was le epic so randumb meme spout man. I don't know anyone who thought this faggot was funny when all his contributions were saying BUT BEARDMAN in a stupid voice. Even Jirards shitty attempts at jokes are funnier because he actually tries to form a humorous sentence instead of randomly shouting things.

We can't forget about him because this one user, presumably Greg, won't stop crying in every thread.

I think I did quote the wrong one someone was talking about it being illegal and I don't think he asked underage girls or he would be in far far far more trouble then he is now.
I don't even think its immoral cause honestly why would it be?
hey your a fan, right?
Yeah
Want to sext?
Okay
Should be the end of it

Well when it's 8k and you're wealthy enough to be a home owner at a fairly young age? Yeah. He was given more money than he needed or deserved and should have spread that goodwill around.

I've seen your autistic ass gloating here about trolling the tovg fanbase multiple times.

Do you even enjoy their content? Why stay on a community you just keep bitching and complaining? Find a better e-celeb for you

LOL THATS NOT HOW THE WORLD WORKS AT ALL YOU FUCKING RETARD

Honestly this just sounds like you think you're morally superior and are jealous that he even got a donation at all. That shit is a business model. I don't think people should be throwing money at twitch streamers but I definitely don't think those streamers should be sending those tips and bits into donations. That's straight up retarded mental gymnastics.

>Do you even enjoy their content?
Well yeah, I used to. I've fallen off recently, but they upload daily and I fucking love shitting on them for being bad. It's watchable content but there's so much room to shit on them for the things they say and do.

It just a bummer to me that the completionist removed spoiler content in his videos now. It felt a lot more incomplete to me be satisfied in his ratings.

Fucking communist gibsmedats.

That's some retarded logic. If I was a streamer and I got let's say 50k I wouldn't turn around and give it to someone else.

>He didn't deserve it
That's not up for you to decide.

>I definitely don't think those streamers should be sending those tips and bits into donations
They should when it's insanely mega big donation compared the the rest. Jirard sits there and rakes in $50 donations all night. When somebody shits out 8k, it's a great time to look like a cool guy and redirect a bit of that to somebody or something that deserves it more than a wealthy business and home owner living in one of the wealthiest parts of the world.

I'm pretty sure that's just his network doing the difficult stuff for him. He'd get more free shit if he's cahoots with nintendo.

I'm okay with their choices. I'd rather not see John Fucking Numbers mind break someone so bad they turn into fags again.

It is nobody's responsibility to donate to charity to "look like a cool guy". What the fuck does that even mean? Charities are straight up retarded and 70% of them cause more trouble than they save. That's a remarkably shit track record for something you're using as the litmus test of goodness. No business or individual who has ever donated to charity does it "out of the kindness of their own heart" and if you legitimately believe they do then you are one of the most naive people on the fucking planet, bar none.

Redirecting a donation like that would be spitting in that wealthy fans face. If they wanted that money to do anything aside from fuel Jirard's brand and content they would have done literally anything else with it.

Even if he would have donated some of it you would still be here saying it either wasn't enough or he only did it to look good. So this whole thing is a moot point.

Wow such a valiant internet warrior harrassing this complete stranger. Good job forcing this fat internet persona to spend HIS money how YOU want him to. You're a real Robin Hood. Want a fucking medal? Imagine being this fucking autistic that you give this much of a shit about how a random person and all his fans handle their own money. Do you harrass actors, football players and CEOs over how they spend their money too? Maybe it's time for that Mcdonald's job application Greg.

there are white people born outside of Europe

>the litmus test of goodness
Fucking what? Dude he could've just given each one his lackeys $1000 each and that'd still be a cooler move than just taking the money and fixing your roof with it [he could already afford it and only got the donation because he was bitching on twitter about hidden costs of home ownership]

>Redirecting a donation like that would be spitting in that wealthy fans face.
No it wouldn't and if he wanted to avoid that, he could have matched their donation and sent that to charity instead. "This guy's gonna pay for my roof patch? Great, now I can kick 5k to Red Cross or a local soup kitchen!" He didn't need or deserve it. It was a fucked up donation. Honestly, ethical streaming means rejecting all donations over $1k. Obviously Jirard agreed because he suddenly started doing charity shit.

hes arab dude
he even felt hurt when jontron BTFO his people

Ethical streaming... LOL. You are fucking lying if you say you would reject all donations over 1k or that you would give that money away.

>Watching Jirard
>Watching any youtuber
>Present Year
It's ok dude, sometimes I get lonely too

>You are fucking lying if you say you would reject all donations over 1k or that you would give that money away.
I would if I was big enough to have an office and staff. I absolutely would.

Nintendo was on a Copystrike craze for awhile. Now they take a huge chunk of the videos money, and leave you with the rest in order for them to not Copystrike you and take everything anyways.

God I hope Jirard "Dragonfucker" Kahleel becomes the next Cosmo. That faggot's had it good for too long

Attached: 1555961657369.jpg (368x452, 66K)

Jirard didn't agree with shit you retard. He probably realized that he could get a massive tax cut and win brownie points donating money to charity and would get his business even more money. holy fuck you're naive. You didn't convince Jirard to be a better person you convinced him to be a more shrewd businessman.

>You didn't convince Jirard to be a better person you convinced him to be a more shrewd businessman.
In a way that benefits people other than him. I call it a win.

That's just petty. I'm beginning to think at this point you are Greg.

>You're the one guy!
If I was Greg, there'd be no reason not to timestamp and be more open. Jesus christ man, Greg's not even a big gamer. There's no way he's a Yea Forumsirgin.

I wish they invited CarlSagan for this, he still streams the game, is very popular and is great guy. Also maybe they should have invited Ross to this, he's the person most genuinely hyped about this game that I know.

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS

His name is John Goldberg though.

oh shit it's a real girl. i was wondering for a moment