What’s that ONE (2) announcement that you need, or else everything else will be disappointing...

What’s that ONE (2) announcement that you need, or else everything else will be disappointing? I just fucking want SNES on Switch. I don’t understand why Nintendo is so reluctant to tap into their insane backlog of games.

Attached: 18F19E9F-2153-4CAB-9468-0F7630D84C4D.jpg (1000x525, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/in-home-switching-stream-your-favorite-pc-games-to-your-nintendo-switch.526108/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just tell me what the hidden mario maker 2 style is

F-Zero proper. The world needs more stylish, futuristic racers.
Better online. I want an overhauled infrastructure like XBL or PSN.

Just hack your switch user, nintendo will never bring back all the retro games you want, and the few they will release will be months apart.

Kid Icarus Uprising 2

AC.
Give me a release date.

>He hasn't hacked his Switch
>He hasn't hacked his NES or SNES games
>He wants Nintendo to spoon-feed him

A new Megaman. It's pretty much what I hope for every year.

You don't even own those games lmao.

PIKMIN 4

and cost $7 a piece

Odyssey DLC or sequel I guess.

As for other than ninty I hate sony with a passion BUT I would buy a PS4 if they announced a new Motorstorm game.

And you'll have to buy them again on the next system they release :)

Switch Pro in the next few months. My fan is annoyingly loud and I'd love to be able to play something like Fire Emblem Warriors in 2 player mode and be able to have enough enemies appear on the map to get A rank on all the maps...

Also need to know when fucking Crystal Chronicles is going to be released... Hopefully they pull a "here is a big update on FFVII Remake. Oh and btw we just put CC in the store" during E3.

Megaman Battle Network collection + Megaman Zero coming to Switch

Eternal Darkness sequel releasing for switch

Dota 2 comes to Nintendo Switch or you can now run all your steam games on your nintendo switch

>begging nintendo for the right to buy 30 year old roms

Attached: 1371293033804.jpg (316x470, 27K)

I'm with you OP, as long as everything slated for this year makes it out on schedule and we get SNES games on switch I will be a happy boy. If they have to delay anything to 2020 then it'd be real nice to get more than just SNES to make up for it.

>He judges other people on shit they want

Attached: large.jpg (579x584, 34K)

Either No More Heroes 3 or BotW 2, both which are basically confirmed but really, just wanna see them actually happening

>he doesnt

Attached: 1559765084135.jpg (600x450, 32K)

>you can now run all your steam games on your nintendo switch
wasn't there some app someone was trying to make that would let you do this? stream your pc games to switch?

There might not be one and people were overanalyzing.

I don't need anything. In fact, there are so many games I've yet to even purchase, let alone play, that not a single new game could be announced for the next few years and I'd be just fine.

But, what I will tell you is that I'll be more than happy if they announced either a sequel to Dong Freeze or Odyssey 2. Something like a new Wave Race or Excitebots/Truck would be great too. A new King's Field would be pretty awesome.

I just want a proper online for snes! I hate trying to get emulators for online working. shit goes to hell with gamecube for instance, me and a friend having a blast playing mario party then OH NO, de-synced. Just give us SNES and N64 games for switch so i can play them online with friends.

why would I ? Theres no fun or gain on doing it

Yes
gbatemp.net/threads/in-home-switching-stream-your-favorite-pc-games-to-your-nintendo-switch.526108/
It even works to daisy chain xbox one -> windows 10 -> switch

Megaman Legends 3

It's called RainWay and it works via browser

I meant it as, you literally isntall steam on your switch and download all of your games on your account to it
no streaming bullshit

I haven't touched my switch since xenoblade 2 came out. I fucking hate the console but my son and wife will use it twice a year to try and play pokemon so I can't sell it. If the rumored Ridge Racer came out I could almost forgive the atrocious build quality and ergonomics of the device but as it stands it is easily the worst console I've ever owned and the only consoles I've missed since NES Era are master system, Xbox one and wii u.

Wonderful 101 sequel and Pikmin 4, I'm never getting a Switch otherwise.

>i only play jrpgs like an autist on the switch when my wife's son isn't using it
lol

How where you able to get that out of his sentence?

I want details on the new Story of Seasons. God I need some comfy farming so badly (don't you dare reply to this post recommending St*rdew Valley).

man , Story of Seasons is so bad right now, the last one I played was the one that came out for 3DS it was the first one with the name change I guess but It was so boring

>his
Don't pretend that isn't what you said. Go watch your wife have sex.

You couldn't have worse taste. SoS was great, SoS:ToT is fantastic and the best HM in the last decade.

I don't think you could do that even with hax, those steam games are made for x86 and Switch is ARM

Because people would have nothing to look forward to if they released all their games and all their catalog at once in bulk.

Animal Crossing release date in while the date is in 2019

Cringe

I know, hence why I need one or everything else will be disappointing
I've been waiting since day 1 for mario maker on switch

another game in the Nier series

Hack it.
Dual boot with emunand.
Every snes game ever released

Not him but I don't think alot of people can because they've updated too many times. I also don't trust the guides as I feel I'm gonna do something wrong and brick it.
I don't really care if I get an online ban though, there are no multiplayer games I care about on there

Attached: 1500107673281.png (1079x1082, 1.3M)

Depends on if you have an RCMable Switch. If you do then no amount of updates can patch it

>I just fucking want SNES on Switch.
Why? So they could do drizzle releases too? It's amazing how they're pulling this bullshit again.

If they released everything at once, you wouldn't have anything to look forward to.

Why do you think Splatoon doesn't release all its shit at once?

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle with Online and LAN multiplayer support. None of this split screen shit.

>gating content behind a timewall/on disc DLC
completely fucking stupid.

It is one thing when new content is being made throughout the game's life and is released over time once completed. Unless Nintendo plans on making some new SNES games there is no reason not to give them all at once, they are already done

PLEASE
GOD
BRING BACK/MAKE SOME COOL OLD/NEW MID-BUDGET SERIES
I FUCKING LOVE WEIRD GAMES WITH WEIRD MUSIC AND WEIRD GAMEPLAY
I LOVE CHIBI-ROBO, I LOVE CUBIVORE, I LOVE DOSHIN THE GIANT
JUST GIVE ME SOME FUCKING WEIRD SHIT

Doctor Doom in MUA3. That's all I need.

For Switch? I dunno, Fatal Frame 5/Twilight Princess HD ports I guess? I'm not optimistic enough to expect Fatal Frame 6 and I don't care too much for the idea of a BotW flavored sequel.

I know it might not happen, but an Animal Crossing game that manages to surpass the first game in terms of quality.