My roommate moved out and left their DS. Are there any games worth getting or are they all pretty dated now?

My roommate moved out and left their DS. Are there any games worth getting or are they all pretty dated now?

Attached: DSC_261.jpg (3024x4032, 1.31M)

based baitposter

Attached: For Personal Use Only.png (112x135, 21K)

dilate and seethe

DS was shit besides the CiNG games and that Tingle game

>Roommate
>Their
user, you should take some English courses. "Their" is a plural form, you should use it only when describing multiple persons

Fuck off to reddit seriously with this shit bait. You might as well be a fucking bot.

>or are they all pretty dated
If games being "dated" is a problem to you you need to fuck off from here.

imagine being a nigger and a tranny
fucking yikes

Dragon Quest V

How do I know you're not a bot

FUCK off nigger, you just post frontpage reddit threads all day long. fuck you.

i swear to god if i ever pass you in the streets i'll punch you so hard in the mouth you'll shit out your teeth the following morning

What word should it have used then?

give it back pls ):

>having this much shit taste

Ya, you're a bot

TWEWY

Attached: crossover.jpg (1500x2121, 1.09M)

He/she/it

Give it back Lakeesha

A person can only be a boy or a girl. There are only two sexes

>Gay Nog
Based

No, "their" is perfectly cromulent

>My roommate moved out and left he DS.

Let me guess, because your friend had multiple personalities so you have to call them all out? That would make sense, yes

>trying to act smart
>discounting the "singular they"
It's frequently used as a gender neutral pronoun when the gender of the subject is unknown or, like in this case, intentionally being avoided

>actually suggesting "it"
That's for objects, user. You better not be the same one arguing "they" is only plural if you're seriously suggesting this shit instead.

> cute chocolate gamer gf
I'm about to be living the dream bros

Give it back, Shaniqua.

give it back taekwondea

They is plural, gender neutral is it. You are retarded if you think that it is only used for inanimate objects

big lips, big tits, big ass, big dick... sounds prty gud

You can't fool me, user. It's also used for things like animals. Basically anything less than a full person. You're saying that anyone that can't be identified as one gender or the other is subhuman.

>gender neutral is it.
You retard, it is for trannies.

nice bait

Maybe pokemon black/white/black2/white2 or Hg/Ss if you're into pokemon, otherwise Mario Kart DS still holds up, maybe Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks if you like Zelda. Wario Ware Touched is an all time favorite of mine, too

"He" is the gender-neutral pronoun. Get fucked leftists.
>The generic he serves as a pronoun whose antecedent is any noun denoting a social category under which both sexes fall:
>A good student always does his homework.
>If someone asks you for help, give it to him.
>When a customer argues, always agree with him.

Give it back, Tyrone.

Call him and give it back like a decent person

>black tranny

do you top?

That's not neutral, that's both

Give it back Tyreesha

>their

Reminder that someone in Texas has been going around and murdering Black transwomen. He's up to 8 this year and no one can find this dude.

Call your roommate like a decent person and lol in their stupid ear because you have their stuff, Namibia.