Here is your stupid dino, Monster Hunter World players

Here is your stupid dino, Monster Hunter World players.

Attached: Tigrex mhw.png (1168x673, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYSmp72HDZ8
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/8FZU43V6U41hWQ6rFdkGiQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=VKKMewvCsE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to pet that dino

Tigrex a cute. I hope Glaive Anus looks good in HD too.

Attached: 19DE8BD9-3C21-4487-B850-EEF051C1D75E.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

Lucky for you, they are not going be obscure anymore. Expect more fan arts from players that never play MH outside world.

Attached: tig.jpg (729x639, 177K)

Okay, now give us the jet. A B-52 is god damn boring.

Attached: MHXX-Valphalk_Render_001.png (988x851, 991K)

>Bagel
>boring
Megafaggot. That said, Valstrax is cooler I agree.

Attached: C9949734-3027-46FA-B0B0-AD86E53368D3.gif (600x500, 2.91M)

He's fuckin' CUTE.

>smiles you want to protect

I for one can't WAIT for a new slew of new shitty furry anthro oc's of Nargacuga and Tigrex

He seem more autistic than usual.

Honestly given how they’re going I wouldn’t be surprised if all the flagships made it into World. The only ones that would be a stretch are Gore due to his gimmick and also requiring Shagaru to be in the game and Lagiacrus because there are no Leviathans in World.

The Fanged Wyvern skeleton used by Great Jagras/Girros and Dodogama is literally the Leviathan skeleton with a shortened neck, it wouldn’t be too out of left field for Capcom to reclassify Lagiacrus as a Fanged Wyvern for future titles.

They made a custom skeleton for the Witcher update. This wouldn't be too far off.

I have MHW on PS4 from launch but only put about 40 hours into it because I like old MH games more. Iceborne update is adding monsters I like and if they add Jinouga and Akantor I'd definitely get it., I recently got a better PC though so I'm considering getting it for PC. Should I get it for PC for better graphics/performance or PS4 because I have the game already and Iceborne releases earlier for it?

Depends on your priorities I guess. I hear mixed things about the PC port but when it actually works well it’s far and away the best version of the game, but PS4 obviously releases earlier and requires less fucking around to get it to work.

Are dinosaurs even real? Howcome I've never seen one? No one has

remember to thank your gram gram for the food she makes you

Attached: 1559766785341.png (760x902, 243K)

>Still calling him Jinouga
Even worse than Bingshitters

>Tigrex and Glavenus will both be getting the World branded neutering
Can't wait for the shitty tempered version later with tremors and inflated damage

List of problems with Monster Hunter World:

>Inb4 "b-but nintendo..."

>Healing while running, can dodge while healing, move while shooting
>Many other actions can also be dodged out, including sharpening
>Traps are placed almost instantly
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from XX combined
>Except for the hunting horn, the weakest weapon in 4U and Generations, which got NERFED in World thanks to the removal of double note system
>Overall DPS for weapons was raised significantly, up to G rank levels in a High Rank game
>Even easier mounting thanks to much lower mounting threshold (sometimes activating the mount after 1 hit), with the grappling hook taking you right back into the monster even if you fall off as a consequence of an attack
>Environment recovers health, puts the monster to sleep, paralyzes it, etc.
>You have access to your full box even during hunts, meaning you can stock up on healing items anytime
>Mantles give you OP abilities like no knockback, never be seen by the monster unless you attack or a full new health bar
>Monsters have been given more generous weakspots, the main example is Diablos with a 40 MV in its head for blunt weapons, as well as a new 45/63/40 weakspot on its head, making them more exploitable
>The changes above wouldn’t be so bad were it not for the fact that monsters DO NOT adapt to these changes, resulting in an incredibly easy game from start to finish
>The monsters themselves are also very slow and passive when compared to the old gens, they rarely string attacks together and have slow and predictable attacks in general
>The only change to tempered monsters are their damage and maybe their HP, so don’t expect actual challenge there. What a joke.

Continuing on the next post.

Attached: 1547548101986.png (1280x720, 1M)

thanks gram gram

>Arch tempered monsters have demonstrated that Capcom, when tasked to make existing monsters more difficult, instead of making them more aggressive or faster, will instead double down on their shitty gimmicks (Vaal) and raise their damage do simply absurd levels (Kirin)
>Elemental damage has been casualised, everything has an element it is weak to, good raw weakspots are always good elemental hitspots as well
>Though you might have trouble finding an elemental weapon worth a damn, considering the game leans too heavily on fire element monsters and too little on other elements, resulting in a boring roster of 34 monsters, of which most are tutorials (Great Jagras), gimmicks (Zorah, Behemoth, Kulve), irrelevant (Dodogama) or straight up garbage (Lunastra, Vaal)
>Behemoth specifically is a fucking disgrace
>Kulve specifically is a massive waste of potential, what could’ve been a fun and challenging fight (one of the few in World) against a huge monster ended up being a gimmicky mess that could take you from 20 to 50 minutes of attacking a barely moving damage sponge just to reach its true phase, where the fight actually begins, and you don’t even get to kill it in the end
>The rewards for killing it are weapons barely any better from the ones in the game already, and are in no way a replacement for the relic system in 4U
>And yes, it's a timed event monster, have fun
>It has one of the worst high rank final boss in the entire series, it’s yet another damage sponge that barely does anything
>Chasing down the monster takes a lot longer than in previous games, expect to spend a lot following the monster, especially in awful maps such as the Ancient Forest
>3 monsters per area means monsters encounters are much more common, making cheap hits from attacks you can’t see or getting combo-ed by 2 monsters at the same time much more common, in fact, Bazelgeuse is specifically designed to interrupt you in your hunts, it gets old very fast

Continuing on the next post

Attached: 1538008055574.jpg (4072x2370, 1.55M)

Uh if dinosaurs were real then we’d all be dead because their ghosts would have breathed up all the air already.

>Heartbeat shows about how much health the monster has left
>90% of the weapons in the game are reskins of the bone and iron weapon models, with monster parts glued on it. Contrary to popular belief, this does not change in high rank, the weapons still look the same, only using a different bone or iron weapon model
>New skill system removes negative skills and is dumbed down
>The system makes so using full sets are almost never worth using, making the classic “fashion vs optimal armor” battle even more one sided
>No gunner armor. No, alpha and beta armor are not replacements to the old gunner / blademaster dynamic, mainly because of the fact both usually have the exact same skills on them;
>On that note, Alpha and Beta armor look almost the same.
>Soundtrack feels very generic and boring, a step down from older games
>The music for past monsters was changed for the worse, Deviljho especially
>Pre order bonuses and day 1 DLC
>DLC is overpriced content that should've been in the game in the first place
>Events now cost money as well
>Quests only available only during a certain timeframe
>This means essential, end game gear, are going to be locked behind a time frame. An example is the Dante legs, which 2 points into the weakness exploit skill, there’s no other legs like in the game
>Guild and village quests were merged, amount of quests lowered drastically
>Lobby system is garbage, it manages to be worse than the one in a 3DS game, now this is an achievement
>Playing the story missions with other people is bad, with you needing to see the cutscene first, then send an SoS signal, only then, other people can join.
>Can't give rooms names, nor give them a password
>Only way to reliably play with randoms is to use the SoS system, which means you will be fighting almost dead monsters with people who will leave as soon as its dead

Attached: 1544219424218.png (1880x380, 274K)

Remember not to respond!!!!

I hope Glave's tail cut is still just as anime in world.

ok

>SoS system is complete garbage though, most of the time you search a quest, you don't find anything, implying that there is no one fighting that monster, however, if you try to search for it again immediately, you might actually end up finding open quests that you should have found on your first search. You can also end up finding a set of quests the first time you search, search again and find a completely different set of quests. The game never shows you all quests at once, it makes finding quests for less common monsters and specific investigation extremely and needlessly complicated. The system is completely broken, and it still hasn't been fixed by the time of this post.
>No way to play offline without turning off the internet
>The chat is awful and encourages people to not use it
>Loading is much longer than before, with quests needing two different loading screens
>You can't pause the game at all
>Transmogging removed, new system is awful and limits the player on what sets they can wear
>Only 1 palico is allowed, no different classes
>Cats no longer can use special abilities like in XX or 4U
>Seasonal events are a complete uneventful joke, their armors are garbage and not worth using, the emotes cost money, the changes to the hall are superficial and the new mechanics are worthless
>The menus overall are terrible, item sets are hidden behind a number of menus and extra button presses and are in general more annoying (radial menu is irrevocably tied to the item set loadouts rather than optionally or a toggle, or combined sets) meaning the system is an overall regression
>Default camera settings place everything to the side of your character for no reason other than to look at flashy visuals, in spite of being uncomfortable and awkward to play with
>Default camera setting is permanent lock on

Attached: 1549210103751.png (645x1090, 311K)

Attached: lol.jpg (643x820, 80K)

List of problems with Iceborne:

>Deluxe kit necessary for a new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo armor layered set (it will be IMPOSSIBLE to get this set otherwise)
>This confirms that the awful layered set system still hasn't been replaced by a proper transmog, the timed event quest system is back and the willingness for the MH team to keep doing awful, anti consumer practices as long as they can get away with it
>Banbaro is a barroth reskin, with a different charge gimmick. When talking about it, the developers only focused on the visual and ecology aspects of the monster, only mentioning how it only charges at the hunter, so don't expect a good fight
>Beotodus is a Lavasioth reskin, looks more aggressive but don't expect much other than a neutered fight that will make you miss Agnaktor
>They didn't bother to change the turf war, they use the same animations as the Barroth vs mud Lavasioth one
>Nargacuga has been slowed down, attacks are more predictable. When talking about it, the developers focused on irrelevant non combat aspects, such as how it moves and its turf war with rathalos
>Velkhana looks like another reuse of the Kushala skeleton, it doesn't even look unique, they even share the same element
>In general the devs focused on talking about how good the graphics look and the endemic life, and not about the gameplay
>Music sounds like shit, it's obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, GS can stun monsters mid combo, etc. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart

Overall I'm very worried about MH's future. Feel free to add to the list.

Attached: 1531642955333.png (938x528, 1.09M)

Why would I add to a list that's almost totally full of falsehoods?

Wait a sec there, is Glavenus coming to World? Seriously? This motherfucker right here? You serious?

Attached: image.png (981x685, 802K)

boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/8FZU43V6U41hWQ6rFdkGiQ/

Attached: 1552591476331.png (628x552, 430K)

watch the fucking trailer

A heavily neutered, slowed down version of Glavenus, yes.

>a year of nothing but copypasted shitposting
>most are deleted or ignored
>still keeps going
>calls other people seething

Attached: 1480466393615.png (800x857, 515K)

Watch the whole way

Attached: 111.jpg (800x575, 92K)

Oh shit you already got the expansion? how was it?

Yeah at the end of the new trailer you see his foot behind the Hunter, the Hunter turns around and the screen goes black as a flaming sword slash appears and you hear Glavenus’ roar. They teased Nargacuga and Tigrex the same way at the end of past trailers before showing them off in full in the next trailer, so if that pattern holds true then the next trailer (probably at E3) will show some actual gameplay of Glavenus.

I need to update some of those images

You won't escape your autism, especially since you haven't changed at all, and 70% of it is outdated as fuck

Doesn't matter anyway, your tears only made it sweeter

Attached: 1432388740222.jpg (500x378, 145K)

Impressive.

It's always the same dance. Feel free to point out the outdated points that can't be applied to the game today in another form

if you see the replies from people DID point them out and you just call them names and no rebuttal

Keep it up btw, I'm sure it'll totally flop in your favor

Attached: 147286359389.jpg (514x796, 158K)

who cares lol its fun
i like to think of it as an arcade mh which makes it more fun :D

Get over it, he's called Zinogre.

Same with Niblesnarf.

That's chef's mother right?

mentor, she taught him how to be a chef

Funny you say that, because the last time it was posted people did try to argue, only to realize the points they said were false still applied to the game today.

I'll update the list and make it braindead proof just for you

His mentor, but her name is Grammeowster Chef so she might be related to some other named cat character.

This image is still pretty disingenuous considering it lists every game except the ones that have less monsters than World.

Yes it would moron, that’s a fucking stupid idea. Even from you.

Why does that spin look so weightless

I have never played any monster hunter games, is World any good?

>No Rajang, Kezu, or Qurupeco

Zinogre is a nice trade-off, but damn if I won't feel like something's missing.

You people are retarded. You’ll be crying and complaining about getting your dick kicked in by every returning monster when it comes out anyway. This cycle is an endless and boring one.

Attached: Didn't Read.gif (350x170, 1.87M)

No. Play either emulate on PC or play P3rd, MH4U or MH3U on their original consoles

They’ve reclassified monsters before which is why I mentioned it. I didn’t say it was my preferred option or anything.

World is VERY newb friendly. Just playing the story alone is worth the money and it just training the players for the hard stuff in the post story. If you like using big weapons and killing giant monsters, along with having a cute cat side kick, its well worth it.

Attached: 1518843807653.png (600x450, 33K)

Remove DENUVO you fuckers aaaaaaAAAAAAA my laptop's acting like a fucking oven

it's the most beginner friendly to get into the series

I wouldn't be complaining if they brought back an old monster and actually made it challenging due to aggression and speed, rather than adding a slow, passive piece of shit then adding tremors, inflated damage and wind pressure to everything and calling it challenge

You idiots still giving list-bitch attention instead of just enjoying MonHun and preparing for the incoming dlc again?

Name a single returning monster that's harder in world

I never respond to it. I'm just waiting on my sniper scope to go along with my Sticky Ammo Build.

Attached: scope.webm (1082x684, 1.22M)

>no adept gunlance
>no brave longsword
Why do worldfags want Glavenus?

Attached: 1544862804145.gif (421x384, 2.18M)

So they can fight a monster they think is cool in the most up to date MonHun game. Why else? That’s why faggots want Khezu, Lagi, and all those other actually-shit mons back too.

>glavenus gets his own version of the True charged slash in world

Who wouldn't want to see a dino with a GS tail in ultra resolution?

Attached: cute dino.jpg (450x800, 81K)

Congalala when?

LITERALLY no one wants Khezu, not even the people who reply to me ironically

>Cruz
>Glavenus
>Steve
>Dios
well, I'm officially hyped.

Shame no Gammoth on winter land.

>It's not hard, jusy annoying!
Welcome to G-Rank circa 2G, we hope you enjoy your stay

>Glavenus was finally fucking saved from his Generations prison
Thank god

Sorry I expected quality from this $60 AAA game when its direct predecessor had already done challenge in a non cheap way, truly, I'm expecting too much

What so bad about Generation? It thought it was alright.

what really sucks is how long we'll probably have to wait for the bugs to make it off the handhelds

They'll tease Fatalis next, mark my words.

Nintendo fans are subhuman

he gets shit on really hard by the styles
He'll probably still get shit on by the World weapons, but he'd still have more of a chance this time even if they just ported him straight + some hellblade moves.

>Put in the worst game in the series just to become a neutered version of its old self like the rest
>Saved
Top kek

Why can't Nintendo fans coexist peacefully with other fanbases? They hate Sony-ggers and PChads, they look down on XBoners, they shitpost every new multplat like MHW, RE2MAKE, Sekiro, and now MHW Iceborne, and they constantly shill their shovelwares and 5-year-old ports. MH never gets shitposted so hard when it migrated to Nintendo consoles because no one really cares about the platform as long as they they could get their MH fix but the moment
MH moved to PC, Sony, and XBox platforms, toddlers constantly bash the series out of spite and seething asspain.

Nargy baby is in, I'm set for life.

Attached: 44542ba0cfaece791c949ea8858fa651.png (483x562, 348K)

>b-but nintendo
Every time. Post that shitty twitter conversation nobody cares about next

What kind of art, user?

Attached: nerg.png (252x279, 16K)

So they seem to be adding all the fan favorites on Iceborne? I hope Zinogre is next.

Careful, you might get a warning for this.

Finally world will actually get a good monster
Narga is cool though

Wholesome ones.

Attached: 1487321906656.png (800x600, 466K)

probably an unpolished animation, looks too fucky to be on purpose unless its just shit, not unlike capcom to be shit

One whole year of seething shitposting, if that sad user could get a job and work throughout the year, he'd have saved enough money to buy a PC to play the game instead of endlessly shitposting the game, hoping that Capcom would hear his portbegging and release MHW Switch.

I really wish they would go back and edit the base game areas to be more open. Just imagining fighting Glav and Narga in those cluttered tiny areas in Ancient Forest is making me sad.

Tigrex was cool back in the day but all he really does is run at you and spin around. Has he been improved at all in recent? What are your expectations for the World variant?

>raw weapon
>raw weapon
>fire weapon

Actually, why do I even care? World made element borderline worthless for melee anyway.

Attached: 1467862678005.jpg (500x383, 85K)

>What are your expectations for the World variant?
Running at me and spinning around like a retard.

Attached: speedy boi.jpg (1156x647, 267K)

I want them to make the rage mode even more ragey
more erratic, unpredictable quick-as-hell movements when he's mad, because that's why I liked tigrex in the first place

>nintendies still mad

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

>grind for hubdreds of hours to get the perfect build
>expansion comes out with new shit
>have to grind another hundred of hours to get the better shit

Luna, how is that even a question
also Lavasioth subjectively, but that's because they fucked him up something fierce

no rajang no reinstall

reminder that you can filter image hashes by clicking on that little arrow on the right of the box, posts will appear minimized so you won't have to deal with shitposters and spammers unless they change their routines often (they don't)

Who thought making elemental damage unaffected by motion value was a good idea

People found files referencing Alatreon and Oroshi Kirin when MHW came out, did Capcom scrap them or are they coming with Iceborne?

They'll probably put in all the flagships maybe minus Lagi since leviathans were giving them trouble
people seem to forget that every G game has had every flagship of every previous game other than Lagi in 4G

I don't mind that they give the smaller weapons something to specialize in, especially when GS is almost always the best weapon period. I'm more upset elemental is completely useless in World.

Why do all these monsters seem like reskins? Was it always this way?

most likely going to be in IB, they were scheduled for base World with the leaked roster where all the names came from, but capcom probably saw that the game did so well so they delayed them for the expansion because they love the games as a service thing

But I'm pointing out the truth. I don't care about Nintendo first party games like Mario and Pokemon, but I still bought a 3DS because MH3U is on it, and I was happy that we got MH4U and MHGen too. I even bought a Switch last year just to play MHGU on launch. Sure, Sony-ggers were salty that those games weren't released on PS Vita but I've never seen them posting shit like "List of problems with MH3U / MH4U / MHGen" daily like Nintentoddlers. After the release of MHW, we can't even have a comfy MH thread because the thread will eventually get hijacked and derailed by assblasted toddlers.

God, I forgot how shitty this looks without the high-res textures.

They were on the leaked list from back in 2017 that had unannounced (at the time) monsters on it, so 100% they were in the pipeline at some point but we’re pushed back. The post release content updates for World were almost universally shit upon except for when they added new monsters and not just AT monsters, so it’s likely they decided to cut their losses with World’s post launch content and hold them off for Iceborne or it’s post launch content to try and have it be better received.

people were shitting all over X and XX when they came out

Yes, MH since the beginning has been a reskin machine. It might just be more obvious with World since it has less monster types than the last few games, meaning asset reuse sticks out more.

I know, user, it pretty fucking annoy. I'm just warning you that you will get a warning for causing a "console war" if you post something like that and a mod catches you.

>Replying to yourself just so you can vomit more of your schizophrenic drivel
Nobody cares retard, go back to where you came from

Where is he

Attached: 1559791829.jpg (600x849, 302K)

Don't you get sick of typing this shit out? The list guy is autistic but all he's doing is copying and pasting. You've been shitting up threads with original content for just as long.

The best thing about the expansion will be that now I'll be able to actually craft the best weapons instead of subjecting myself through torture with KT

Frosty Cold Taroth.

Rajang is coming

Attached: rajang.jpg (589x563, 48K)

Attached: *flashes you*.jpg (2048x1576, 646K)

Not if they release a Master Rank version of KT with better loot which will most likely happen.

until AT Kulve actually gave good elemental weapons but that is the problem right there, Kulve.

So Iceborne comes out before TGS, meaning the only two big events for major announcements between now and release are E3 and Gamescom. I expect at E3 we’ll get a couple of new and returning monsters shown off, more than past trailers because it’s a big event. They’ll tease something big at the end of it like Fatalis. Then at Gamescom we’ll get another trailer similar to this one that shows off what was teased last time and then teases the last major new stuff before release. What monsters do you expect to be shown at these events? What monsters do you want to be shown at these events?

For me I expect the rest of the flagships except Gore and Lagiacrus plus whatever new monsters they have (interesting note; past G games have only added the flagship and final boss as brand new monsters outside subspecies, with Banbaro and Beotodus Iceborne is the first G game to add completely new monsters that aren’t the flagship or final boss). I want the rest of the Fated Four, Rajang, Zinogre and Chameleos. Give me those and the returning roster is pretty much perfect.

They make mercy of older stuff all the time silly user. That said it’s always a possibility but this isn’t anything even resembling a confirmation.

>Personally kills the realism meme.
The only way it could have been better is if it was Valstrax.

Attached: dinobald.png (1233x806, 220K)

Imagine: Tigrex and Nargacuga having a turf war with Dodo and bullying him.

Attached: dodogama-monster-hunter-world-reptile-lizard-creature.jpg (1200x713, 85K)

>yfw it was actually Abiorugu from Frontier and not Glavenus

Attached: E98E36C2-D757-4E4C-AE29-1093C34E5069.png (400x343, 133K)

Attached: 1557609646808.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

That Rajang design screams MHW, it's way more realistic than his other designs, and it happens to be coupled with Oroshi Kirin which was already confirmed, I mean come on.

a Rajang + Kirin turf war would be fantastic. Just imagine that ape grabbing that faggot-ass horse, smashing it into the ground, and then chucking it at the hunter

Gear REX when?

Attached: Gear REX.jpg (640x480, 194K)

That’s why I said it was possible, but assuming a merch listing from several months before Iceborne was even announced is confirmation is a bit of a stretch. I really want Rajang in too and I do think he’s got a decent chance, but this seems like jumping the gun.

are his chances any good?

Attached: MH4-Brachydios_Render_001.png (904x711, 593K)

Coral Highlands and Recess both get a returning flagship shown at E3. After that I got no idea.

Attached: 1549330804520.jpg (605x768, 224K)

now imagine fighting both at the same time
Valfalk just ripping across the battlefield while Baglejuise carpet bombs all the safe spaces to roll

>negotiating IP usage with Konami
Never. Only company that’s bothered working with them since 2015 is Cygames on ZoE, and that’s only because they have billions of gacha dollars lying around and the president is a ZoE superfan.

since Jho fights all the non elder Apex monsters I guess Tigrex and Glav getting torn up by Jho are a given

All the returning monsters so far are flagships like Brachydios, and Brachydios is featured on the 15th anniversary flagship render done in World style as seen here So I’d say he’s got a pretty good chance, definitely in the top five of most likely returning monsters.

This kills the Bing.

Attached: mhw1.jpg (1920x1079, 602K)

>Sales = quality
Every time

Zinogre for Coral Highlands (it’s close enough to a Peak area, plus he can flex on all the Shamos as king of the Fanged Wyverns). Brachydios for Elder’s Recess (this one is obvious). Maybe Lagiacrus for Hoarfrost Reach if they bothered fixing the neck snap issue, but then I’d assume they’d add at least one other Leviathan so he’s not the only one in the game.

You know, I have never seen a turf war with Jho and Anjanath.

Attached: (MHW)_Anjanath.jpg (720x406, 61K)

Wahooo

Attached: 1559608976781.jpg (774x736, 296K)

technically, I think zinogre is more likely though. I'd much rather see brachy and lagia though

>"world will flop!"
>"it won't sell!"
>sells more than previous titles
>"s-s-sales don't mean quality!"

Even if not all these guys show up in World, it proves that they already have rigged models finished which means they’ve been working on them simultaneously with Iceborne’s development and MH6 or whatever it ends up being called will most likely feature them. Iceborne is being developed by a different team than the one that made World, so that main team has to have been up to something other than the lazy ATs and crossover content that only requires a fraction of the team to develop. MH6 looks like it’ll be great if they’ve actually learned from where they went wrong in World.

>if they’ve actually learned from where they went wrong in World.
Your optimism is high when unskippable cutscenes and boring bone weapons with hair glued on, the two most widely criticized things by far, are still in the expansion.

Yes, sales don't mean quality, this has been accepted by a long time by multiple fanbases

I'm curious what you would take as legitimate criticism of world. It's fun and all, but it's pretty obvious that it's more casual than older titles and has some design issues. Yet there's always people like you who respond to every criticism with BING.

Those people never played the older games to being with, they don't have an argument

Could be a later update/reveal, there's already Popos in the ice zone and they share a ton of animations with Gammoth

Holy fuck odogaron is so annoying if you're using a slow weapon, is narga going to be anything like him?

Some big hits like GS charge attack actually do increased element but it's so minor it doesn't outpace raw.

Because your XX rehash screams quality

We are getting every flag monster in World, what are you getting on your tablet fatso? Thanks for funding the only MH that matters you fucking dork. BING BING WAHOO

Attached: 6564.png (175x228, 97K)

Narga is a massive spaz when he's enraged but he does have decent pauses if you avoid his 12 hit combos

>every flag monster
at least wait until you're close before you make that claim

>MHW count: 36
>MHXX count: 93
Huh?

Since 4U, MH has always been casualized, complaining about it now is like standing in fire, waiting 'til it's up to your neck and going "WTF I'm burning."
Yeah, no one who likes MHW could have ever played any of the old ones. I certainly never started playing since the PS2.

a creature with a hardened tail it uses to attack is far from unrealistic

Attached: Ankylosaurus_Render.png (530x339, 57K)

He'd fine in Recess easily enough so it's not out of the realm of possibility. But it could just as easily be others.

Attached: 1534592352240.jpg (600x450, 22K)

They already confirmed they made a model for everyone.

Attached: 48646.jpg (1920x1080, 3.46M)

Guild in XX is pretty true to form since the monsters are balanced around you having bullshit arts, but then again no one online uses Guild.

>b-but XX...
Every time

>Yeah, no one who likes MHW could have ever played any of the old ones.
Nobody who spams "bing" and schizophrenically talks about nintendo fags on every MH has played MH before, yes.

WHERE IS SHE?!?!

Attached: C86CDF29-7093-49AB-A21A-036C76932CA7.png (562x552, 351K)

I haven't though.

Then why did you reply?

>accuses me as a bing bing poster
>refute it
>"you are one because you replied"
????????

>requires new skeleton
>is actually two monsters with seltas and therefore double the work
>will also cause only one other monster to appear on the map because selta and seltas queen will always take up 2/3 slots and she cannot appear without him
>requires unique, cooperative AI that no other monster shares
>said AI has to not screw up on the new terrain
>turf wars will have to take into account whether seltas is present or not
>normalfags don't like bugs

Unless a director or some higher up has a fetish for her, she's the epitome of NEVER EVER.

Attached: 1539991749651.png (506x518, 313K)

>No Queen No Mega dragon
Fucking dogshit

You legitimately has autism. That's all there is to say about you. I hope death gives you a sweet release from your troubling mental illness.

Because there isn't one, they duke it out but have no unique animation Anja runs after a few blows

At least give me Nerscylla.

>glavenus is in

just a matter of time

Attached: 34.png (1659x1179, 1.56M)

By extension this guy is like a third Glavenus in this game. Would've liked it if it could utilize all of the fates tour's abilities, but Gammoth is the only other one with a large enough skull

Anyone else think monster Hunter world really sucks? I haven't played the other monster Hunter games but I've seen game play and it looks way better for a few reasons
1. Actual monsters instead of dinosaurs
2. Cool guns
3. Cool armor
4. Better art style: the art of mhw is too clunky whereas the old games look sleek and detailed. Think Titanfall vs Titanfall 2 art style

Also why is this game just so mind numbingly boring? In dark souls when u fight a boss you can see the damage u do along with hp, in this game u pretty much just mash the attack button to kill the monster... For twenty minutes. Seriously, the longest battle I ever had in dark souls was 12 minutes and that was the demon prince fight on ng+2

Overall this game is just lackluster, there's no difference between this and dauntless or any other boss rpg

Attached: image0.jpg (1229x881, 126K)

And mammoth skulls don't have a trunk, which is where most of gammoth's moves come from anyway.

What else can you even add to bait like this?

It has to be neutered, AAA dark souls pro gamers would have a mass exodus is the real glavenus came and raped them with it’s epic sword moves

How the FUCK do you dodge that spin attack without being an adept shitter, it doesnt feel like glavenus where it goes in a circle, it creates a fucking circle

World is so newb friendly I literally cannot play the game any time I try to pick it up again.
That and it’s not portable.

>It’s not portable
Have many other MMO and open world sandbox
World sells me nothing that I didnt already have.
And the online only aspect pissed me off from day 1
Shit capcom, you didn’t look at other single player base multiplayer extra flops like i dunno
DIABLO FUCKING 3?
>its online only so people cant use cheats XD

>online only
World isn’t online only though?

>beginner friendly
MH is not a boil the frog slowly kind of game. My first MH experience was on the PS2. Myquest was to get an egg or some shit. I went a oicked a fight with a rathalos and got roasted 7 times. Inever learned how to actually play the game and I still had fun.

This shit aint hand over the fire to see how hot it is. You should be jumping into the inferno naked and hairy.

>MHW for switch
How bout MH6 for the switch. Capcom should be rolling in amerimutt dough with their dark souls bitch mode game.

There's a snow level, where are Barioth and Khezu

>Khezu
Purgatory. Where he belongs.

You can just keep attacking his pincers so he has to keep sharpening them and can't do the spin. If you got him to do the spin it means you didnt attack it enough

mm yessss take my cock

Barioth is probably in considering Nargacuga is, they’re probably just gonna reveal him alongside a couple other monsters simultaneously since he’s not as popular or iconic as the ones they’ve teased in these trailers.

>doesnt dodge through the crab
Even as adept shitter. Unless you’re gunning to build distance why the fucki wouldn’t you just evade through the crab.
Look how small his ass is

>yes hi -ISP- I want to play brain dead garbage by myself so id like to end my internet for all time

You can literally just log out of PSN or launch Steam in offline mode you fucking dope. It’s really not that difficult. Unplug your Ethernet cable if you’re too braindead to even figure that out.

Honestly, unironically autistic. Sorry it bothers you so much that other people enjoy a game. Not even discounting a lot of the point listed. I have a lot of problems with Monster Hunter World and its drip feed of unispired lazy content, but seriously nibba; three posts of "SEETHING" the character?

Don't bully, Khezu is CUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=VKKMewvCsE0

Redpilled

>you have to take extra steps to create a facsimile of “””singleplayer””” because the no hackerz in my games meme
Imagine being this much of a 3A faggot to defend this shit.

>they dont know the super secret cheat code to unlock barioth
lmao

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 575K)

Bing bing

I’m not defending it I’m just pointing out that the claim of World being online only was false you turbonigger. Any other conclusions you came to from that post are entirely in your head.

>it’s online only unless you turn off your internet
You have to be alive to play videogames but how bout you shoot yourself in the head just to prove me wrong.

Next expansion :^)

>For twenty minutes

Attached: BUFUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (248x203, 16K)

MHW is to challenge as spice is to white people
Prove me wrong you mild bitches

Get hype

Based

It's the same old animation, which always looked weightless

Shut up nintendie

Strong seethe with this one.

>get slightly corrected on a claim
>get unreasonably mad
Are you retarded or just 13 years old?

Hey fuck you I’m white and I love spicy food. I sweat like a motherfucker and look like I’m dying but I love every second of it.

Reminder 7 out of these 14 are already in.

I want Gore in world so much, shame its so unlikely

BLIND

>muh Nintendo
Did you just miss 3 literal walls of posts above you? You didn’t even have to read it, you can feel the nigger seethe as he spams >neutered and his favorite pasta.

Why would they do this? Obviously if they were to add Lagiacrus they would just have it stay near the bitch and they would back it work somehow.

It's still crazy how they prioritized shitty verticality and cancer Uncharted locations over monster variety though

Damn that was so mild a wasp could eat it

Just post this pic, retard. It's better and not even /mhg/ managed to refute it even once.

Attached: list critique read.png (2880x2942, 1.94M)

>I’m white
>i love spicyfood
56%

Dan moran in world when?

The story trailer is supposedly for E3, right? Will we even get another trailer during E3 that shows off Glavenus and maybe 1 more monster, with Seregios or Brachydios being teased at then end? I hope so but I think not. Capcom has never released back to back trailers that fast.

complaining for a game for being "casualiazed" is autistic, kys's neckbeards

Attached: 1558273345186.jpg (1172x958, 55K)

>neckbeards calling neckbeards neckbeards on an arabic neckbeard stroking forum

Does this shit ever go on sale? Kinda wanted to try it

Where is he Capcom

Attached: 1520976864659.jpg (576x394, 61K)

I can't believe the barneyfag of MHW is *still* going. Genuinely astounding.

Based shitskins celebrating the historical use of spices to mask the shit quality of the meats in their backward countries. Now call me a "cracker."

>hhheheh

>want some water with your bread
Nah man, too spicy

happy autism tiger

Attached: 1549076160820.png (638x486, 146K)

Bing bagala

He got lost.

Attached: 6ed624.png (800x600, 338K)

Least it's a lot better than that one monster they keep shoving down our throats, the one thats on the cover of every fucking game

>he's in

Attached: 1556692572251.png (237x289, 11K)

>wanting a rapist in anything

post your favorite monster faggots

Attached: 67098839_p7_master1200.png (600x487, 139K)

How can we protect the fair Rathian m'lady if there is nobody to prey on them.

This and best boi

Attached: NAKNAKNAK.png (500x500, 477K)

>protect

Attached: HOW DARE YOU.png (405x347, 84K)

I miss the sound of clackclackclack.

Attached: 1539953952335.jpg (421x468, 25K)

Its zinogre fuckstick
And valstrax is cooler than valfak too

Attached: 1559699220400.png (1158x1324, 3.73M)

Attached: MHW-Vaal_Hazak_Render_001.png (705x583, 515K)

I'm going to buy a 3DS game (MHGen was fun, but lacks G-rank. Also feels a tad easy.)

3U or 4U? I care only about solo/local-coop. Got friends to play either with.

I always played with the sound off, so i never got the authentic NAKNAKNAKsperience.

I personally prefer 3U over 4U though it doesn't have online on the 3DS but that's no issue for you.

Someone told me he was coming to FF14

i dont give a fuck whos in
i'd buy iceborne if all it did was remove the fucking cutscene shit from multiplayer so you can actually hunt with friends instead of having to play everything beforehand

Would you mind telling me a little about why you prefer 3U? I really don't know much about what differs about the games (3U OSTs and Maps seems vastly superior in design though).

My favorite monster faggots?
I don't know any except Tamamitsune.

Based.
MHW to me is 'Get to know the franchise and then move on to the actual oldschool stuff.'.

The cutscene shit really disrupts the flow when you're trying to enjoy the game with your friends who are giving the stuff a first time try.

Not him but map design philosophy is better because theres no need for random slopes and ledges for you to jump attack on
Story is also comfier imo

I like 3rd gen monsters more than much of 4U's roster despite some of the new ones being great. But the maps drive me nuts in 4U, I hate all but one and much more enjoy the the ones in 3U. Both are worth playing but those two points push it over the edge for me, especially the roster.

Rather take neutered than Yian Garuga's 1 frame dash bullshit

u

Attached: 1555949091637.png (226x223, 7K)

I can refute it right now in that mhw plays better than every single other mh because it's on a console with a decent controller alone, let alone pc options

ARE WE GETTING MOOFAH?

Attached: MHX-Feni_Render_001.png (368x368, 191K)

Attached: selicato-mattia-lagiacrus-illustrazione-3.jpg (1920x1476, 734K)

he's not stupid you're stupid

BRING HIM BACK

Attached: 1486365364449.png (726x533, 215K)

But we already have someone like that

Attached: MHW-Great_Jagras_Render_001.png (1842x1188, 2.23M)

>tfw they add fucking Plesioth

Attached: 1521320996859.png (480x480, 214K)

Nah, World already has more piscine wyvern presence than a game with underwater combat did.

It's literally not the same.

Attached: 1529963344114.jpg (386x386, 29K)

Perfect

But there two, and one is basically a deco farm site.

SQWAK

Attached: MH4U-Seregios_Head_Break_001.jpg (310x186, 15K)

The only real complaint I have with World is that most of the new monsters suck, the weapon designs are very lazy, the new online system is somehow jankier than the 3DS games, and the post-game grind is just tedious. It’s a very fun game but I don’t see how people can play it for more than 100 hours.

I'm glad Glavenus is in

Attached: 1527828097929.jpg (1024x738, 100K)

I'd rather they kept frontiershit mons in frontier, but I guess if all the other flagships are coming back too, it's a small price to pay.

I want to fuck monsters.

No, that would be a new skeleton. Capcom wants the MHW roster to be the most generic possible, basically only wyvern. No frogs no snakes no monkeys not even Zinogre nothing new either.

Enjoy your clones

Kill yourself.

Nerg already exists in the base game

>frontiershit
Velkhana was already confirmed user

Not even crabs insects or fucking leviathans

I have no idea how people can defend World. Iceborne just adds old shit and not even the new MH4U skelts.

Retard.

Attached: 0e31a0cf1afecd0e8457a5532802708a.png (304x548, 143K)

He's in.

Attached: monster-hunter-tri-barioth-artwork.jpg (800x439, 157K)

Which area is Glavenus for?

Trailer had him in the Rath nest of Wildspire.

Weird, I would have thought they'd put him in the Recess

You wouldn't fug a captured monster, would you?

He's probably gonna roam recess, ancient forest and desert

bump

Likely won't solely be in a single area, probably just revealing them in the location you'll first encounter them.

Give me the Lagi

Attached: 1558640846357.jpg (501x580, 98K)

what I would expect
a given
>Gold and Silver Raths
let's just face it there have been multiple High Rank games they were missing in but there has never been a G rank game without them
>Oroshi Kirin who will briefly show up in trailer 3 or 4
>Alatreon tease in trailer 4
>more subs or a variant since the Legiana in the trailer is being labeled as a variant
>one or two non final boss monsters

maybe
>Rajang
since an ice area is the main focus
>Mizutsune, Amatsu, Zinogre
solely for their popularity neighboring Nargacuga. Even if it is teased as a later update monster not initially on Iceborne release
>Chameleos
since Teostra and Kushala are in the game

Attached: 1525292166065.png (578x507, 323K)

What skeleton is Chameleos even using? He was one of the more unique dragons because of his animation, makes him stand out as the eccentric one. I didn't think Capcom the kind to put extra work for this one monster

I hope they don't add Alatreon to worlds.
Then I'd feel like playing it :

Blow me faggot I've been asking for Khezu in world since before it released.

Good, now give me punching dino.

Khezu is fucking trash and a boring fight. You only want it to fuck with newbies.

same as kush and teo, he just has a lot more unique animations.

>Blow me faggot
yeah sure, all 2 inches of your uncircumcised, wrinkly micropenis.

No wonder you like Khezu.

>uncircumcised
>insult
Jew sighted, and I fucking hate Khezu.

Me too user. When will bad dragon make our monster hunter dreams come true?

Lunastra's already in the game

a creature with a sword for a tail that lights it on fire by grinding it against its teeth is pretty unrealistic though

So is a fire breathing dragon

nintendo fans are truly mentally ill

I'm pretty sure Cham is unique. The proportions are nothing like any of the other monsters and it doesn't share any common animations with anything else even for trips and getting knocked out of the air which is usually a dead giveaway for reusing skeletons

>uncircumcised is bad
begone golem

The tripping animation is the the same as kushala

>MHW
where the toughest enemy you'll fight is your boredom while living through such an awful movie game, it probably takes the devs so long to make content for it because the whole thing is a scripted checklist

Attached: 89348978659.png (360x594, 250K)

Its tripping animation and general skeleton are the same as Kushala. It does have mostly unique animations though.

Is dino time already?

Have monster hunter threads always had this much bitching? I mean it’s ridiculous at this point, I’m not saying to suck Capcom’s cock but fuck some people are on here are just pathetic. And what’s with the console war shit? They’re all just mediocre PCs, I know most people own one maybe two but why argue on before of a company that doesn’t give a shit about you? It’s weird frankly and just clutters every thread with the same shit, it’s like listening to bots talking in circles

MH threads used to have ironic shitpost OPs to keep the thread alive, and there was always "My favorite MH > your favorite MH" level shitflinging
But when World got embroiled in console war shitflinging due to the move away from Nintendo systems it got really stupid

>Lucky for you, they are not going be obscure anymore.
They were never obscure
Pretty sure the bubble has popped anyway
Iceborne won't sell 10 million copies

It really is
The old community shitting on the new community, casualizing a gameplay style that's been well established for a long time. This revamp created a new casual community which has interests competing against the old one.

World happened.

New bad old good.

Veterans have always been vitriolic, but World was like a perfect storm of shitposting. I'll be amazed if things ever recover.

Used to be great, gen came along and stirred some shit then world came along and everything fell apart

Attached: 1559504262642.jpg (720x720, 111K)

OH, user... The entries for the escadora armor have been in the data files since forever, it's a given he will be in iceborne

world is trash, bring back REAL mh

Attached: 1431355242471.jpg (2112x1536, 1.2M)

As mentioned by and , the shitpostings are pretty much a crusade by Nintendo fans against the series for abandoning Nintendo platforms to become a multiplat.

It's just nintendo fans. The militant seething is even worse than Bloodborne and pc players was at this point, as at least with that game, people eventually got over it.