When you get the option to make your own character do you remake yourself in game or do something else?

When you get the option to make your own character do you remake yourself in game or do something else?

Attached: 1421029404877.png (387x364, 46K)

Last time I replayed Fallout 3, I made Dio and acted like a cunt.

I hit randomize

Attached: hYMKBnT.jpg (780x653, 72K)

Should've made the real Dio and acted like a true hero instead of being a dirty weeb.

I’m a writer and I make my OCs
But if there’s a Pompadour option I try to make Groose

I do these
>pick the best looking default avatar
>if the default looks ugly I'll equip a helmet asap
>or make a female character and dress her slutty to beat off to her

I roll with the defaults.

Why can't thes fucks ever shave their head?

The point was acting like an asshole, I didn't wanted to replay it just to do what I already usually do.

I always make the goofiest looking bastard I possibly can

i try different things

no

I usually make something to resemble myself.

Something else. Why would I want to play myself? I do that everyday. It's fun to pretend to be someone different for a couple hours.

i fucking hate when people remake themselves, talk about having zero imagination

Why?

I'll put pic related. Easily one of the most memorable characters in recent years.

Attached: 87126214679236.png (814x1319, 497K)

I make the opposite of myself, so a tall manly looking guy, instead of what I unfortunately look like or a really short girl with big boobs

Attached: 1437777272904.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

If its a SP game i try and make myself.
If its a online game that has multiple playable races i often play the stranger races.

I just move the sliders until I get what I like. I would like to think I'm trying to "recreate" myself but when you get right down to it the way you view yourself in your head is a lot different from how you actually look.

>Self insert the character
>From the guy who goes around throwing money to get his oc anywhere he can
>Memorable
Lmao shut the fuck up and go back to devianart

I either make what I wish I was or I make my ideal waifu.

Either those or I make an original character and come up with an autistic backstory for them.

>I make the opposite of myself, so a tall manly looking guy,
How far on the opposite side are we talking here user?
>really short girl with big boobs
Also good taste.

>talk about having zero imagination

you have to be a literal brick to make yourself, it's just boring as shit. That's why it's a character creation system, to make something cool, like making yourself is the most bland thing possible

>falling for obvious, low quality bait

When I was younger I made myself, but lately I've just been having fun making up OCs for each game. When I got Dragon's Dogma, I made a 6ft tall red oni and a tiny little elf Pawn, it's a lot more fun than making myself and being "myself" when I'm myself every day anyway.
If I get REALLY stumped I make a character from a game I like, I'm interested in Code Vein and want to try to make Asagi Asagiri from the Disgaea franchise.

Attached: 1540784787264.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I'm 153cm/5'0 and 102lbs/46kg and was born with a girly baby face. Kinda got the shit end of shit for genetics. Short girls with big boobs are the bets though.

Attached: 1461481727903.png (248x242, 99K)

You are a girl?

I said shit genetics, so guy.

If you're that short and have a girly face, take the trap pill if you still can.

I like girls and not dick, i'm good. I will just keep making my giant barbarian characters .

Sounds like a win for me. I like girls that can beat me up though.

Fair enough friend. I think I understand you, because I'm also a skinny, baby faced manlet (5'6'') that is balding before reaching Wizardhood.

I think's it's more the fact I grew up like this and was bullied for looking like a girl and it made me hate it more. Now I in the mind set I should look the opposite.

I make a muscular giant with pale white skin and curly hair, so it aways looks like he's a talking marble statue

I make a cute girl then spend the whole game lezzing out.

>default
>click "Accept"
I spend zero time customizing characters, never saw the appeal as it has zero effect on my actual experience.

Attached: 1535324040900.jpg (480x270, 30K)

Lame

Sometimes I do what makes my dick happy.
Sometimes I just make something that looks okay.

I just hit randomize and roll with it. If the creator is really robust, then i'll take time to mess around but most of the time i'm just too lazy

Attached: 1548530133514.png (897x1300, 352K)

I always make a female version of myself if possible.