Now it's not only drifting forward BUT ALSO LEFT...

Now it's not only drifting forward BUT ALSO LEFT, RIGHT AND BACK SHIT HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FUCKING SHIT I'M NOT EVEN PLAYING THIS GARBAGE EVERY DAY WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS PILE OF SHIT

Attached: 01-12-11-71FLY2HVV5L._SL1500_.jpg (878x1500, 44K)

>WHO THE FUCK DESIGNED THIS PILE OF SHIT

Nintendo

Just recalibrate it, you dope.

Bitch nigger ass system, even my second dualshock never had a single problem for a whole decade, yet this garbage somehow almost died after 2 years of minor usage.
I ain't going to buy a new ones for almost 90$, fuck gaming

Impossible, it acts like crazy on a calibration screen.

Take better care of your shit niggers lmao I've had mine for 2 years now and it works good as new

Flip it upside down and brush it with a toothbrush and then use compressed air. Fixed mine thankfully. But I also bought two replacement sticks for 10 bucks just in case it cant be fixed next time. Takes like 20 minutes to replace it.

You probably have dust in the analogue. The thing has a membrane that you can pull out. You could try to clean it, but that solution is temporary. You're better off sending it to Nintendo or replacing the analogues entirely. Fun fact: this shit also happens with the pro controller

Moral of the story: Nintendo dropped the ball with the analogues.

You abused the device or it was defective, either way it's an edge case. You can buy a replacement joystick for 10 bucks, no soldering required

It's a known and widespread issue you fat brained fucking retard

In the interest of fairness, there was a legitimate defect on early joycons that caused all sorts of problems.
OP, just call ninty repairs, they should send you a prepaid box to ship it to them for repairs.

WD 40

>Basically, moving the stick around causes the sliders inside to rub along the contact pads. The sliders have metal prongs and the contact pads appear to be made out of graphite, which is softer than the metal prongs. Due to that, the contact pads wear out and microscopic debris are left behind, which then mess with the input readings resulting in the ‘drift’.

In short, Nintendo designed a piece of shit. Contact spray helps.

Day 1 my joycons were fucked. Now all of my friend's joycons are fucked. Who's down far class action lawsuit against Nintendo?

Don't use anything that comes in a can, either open them up and clean them or replace the joysticks.

I obsesicely clean my joycon after each play session with a camera lens air duster, works out my hand too. Fuck nintendo.

Attached: 673ddb7e-de6d-49d2-82ae-237d795d78ff_1.0627824718334cbb20fb2ac657ef63ed.jpg (450x450, 21K)

It's just dust that gets inside the little cap on the stick, depending on where you live a controller can fail in just a few months

Use fast drying Contact Cleaner on it, it's cheap. It will work perfectly after a minute, unless the stick is literally broken

I-is it normal that the lights on the left joycon don't lighten up anymore and the sr/sl buttons don't work?

Both of my joycons are drifting now
I bought a fuking bag of straws so I can blow in air everytime before I play because its impossible to ignore

Call Nintendo support I can guarantee that it will just get worse and its pretty easy to send them in

>works on my machine™ :^)

>Bought two sets of Joy-Cons
>Both of them starting drifting after about a year
How the fuck did they drop the ball this hard? I honestly love my switch, but this is pretty inexcusable.

Attached: 08c.png (680x276, 183K)

I fucking wish I could. I blew my guarantee by hacking my system. Not much I can do now
I bought an 8bitdo adapter at least so I can use my xbone controller which feels leagues better

Attached: 1559430962458.jpg (395x262, 20K)

Why would you have to send your system in to get the joycons repaired you dumb fuck

Its what it says on the guarantee deal thing

>smash Joycons into wall one(1) time
>left soicon no longer works
epic

Attached: 1446908930156.png (720x720, 636K)