[Carth looks like there's something bothering him.]

[Carth looks like there's something bothering him.]

Attached: carth.jpg (421x473, 92K)

Impossible event. From the looks of it, you're on the Endar Spire, but you can't talk to Carth about his problems there. Similar to the picture of the Selkath with the "creature stares at you" caption, this event is an impossibility. Please delete your post and refrain from posting for at least two weeks.

I should go

Hated how cartoon villain-tier playing a dark side character was, but marooning him on a planet full of rancors and insane fish people made up for a lot of it

>lives

Fact: Carth and Mission were the best companions in any Bioware game

Attached: SEETHING.jpg (258x231, 17K)

Carth is in every bioware game.

Agreed, he deserved it for being so hard to talk to despite wanting you to talk with him. It’s unfortunate he didn’t die there.

Who else got the galaxy droid glitch in this game? I managed to somehow get it on accident a few times when I was like 10. I also remember a semi-replicatable glitch that would cause your character to get a bunch of levelups right after the first fight on Taris. I havn't played in years, so I can't remember how I did these things.

Maybe he should say something instead of staring at me, silently demanding conversation and then screaming and shooting his blasters into the air when I actually speak to him.

Yeah but being the original gives him bonus points.

There's already a SWTOR thread.

Why? In Kotor 2 it's the same shit

Oh, you like that one? Then bow, bow!

Attached: Capture.png (598x155, 35K)

the selkath one was from a mod wasn't it?

Carth is a more interesting romance option than Bastila. Fact.

Being the original mopey shithead isn't worth any points at all.

Couldn't tell you, the only mods I've played are Brotherhood of shadow, TSLRCM & M478, The Jedi Masters, and Revenge of Revan and I'm pretty sure it wasn't from any of those.

>In Kotor 2 it's the same shit
Nobody said it wasn't.

It's pretty fun to have him mewling after Revan and then going no way fag on him

>>Mockery: Oh, Master, I do not trust you! I cannot trust you, or anyone else ever again!

Is this still worth playing

It's just as worth playing as it has been the last couple of years.

Why wouldn't it be you dumb fag

yeah. the dialogue is a bit juvenile at times (the game was made for the young teen male demographic and doesn't try to hide it) but otherwise it's pretty good. I'd wait for the upcoming summer steam sale to buy it though.

still the best star wars vidya series

There's actually a mod that tweaks your lines to be more composed. The substance doesn't change, just the wording for a more neutral, less childish tone.

How can you say this shit when HK47 is an option?

Attached: 20190503161105_1.jpg (1280x1024, 152K)

Only reason to play it is for the best Kotor 2 experience after you finish it

Is there some sort of save transfer?

No, but you'll know what the fuck is actually going on

I feel like playing KOTOR II again after having not touched the series in years. I’m tempted to go for a Dark Side route, but I also wanted to pick up and hopefully corrupt Mira, is that possible to pull off?

Don't mind me, just posting the best party member with insane sneak attack damage. KOTOR I > KOTOR II, even with the mod it's an unfinished mess at the end and tries to hard to be deep. Both are still fun games though.

Attached: swkotor 2016-12-13 17-57-23-78.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Attached: Lens.jpg (596x586, 82K)

Because the writing is terrible.

whats the point of stealth when you become a god of destruction if you use the speed ability?

It's possible. Be neutral and pick up Mira as soon as you can. Do whatever it is that's needed to go through the necessary dialogue motions to have her force trained and then just go all out dark side.