About to start this, Master mode or regular?

About to start this, Master mode or regular?

Attached: NintendoSwitch_TLOZBreathoftheWild_artwork_illustration_01.0.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eWlTXSDDbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you're playing for the first time definitely do norma

Master is 100% designed for a second playthrough when you already know what you're doing and even then it can still be very hit or miss.
Normal difficulty would almost unquestionably be more enjoyable to a new player and still has plenty of hurdles to overcome when you don't know shit yet.

Regular. Master mode isn't even fun, desu, it's just tedious. Just accept that this isn't really a game you play for the difficulty.

Master Mode is the superior mode, especially for a newcomer, as it forces you to gitgud and stop lollygagging thanks to auto-regen enemy HP. Copers need not apply.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eWlTXSDDbc

Maser mode is good early on but halfway through master mode becomes a tedious shitfest, gold monsters take fucking forever to kill. Also it doesn't seem to affect the four dungeons so you'll be breezing through them with the stronger weapons master mode throws at you.

zelda games have difficulty setting now?

geez

Uninstall

Seething mentally ill jealous shitters will decend on this thread in

it even costs money

This game is garbage

new players absolutely should not play master mode for their first run, it requires you to know the game's system well from the beginning. In fact, the great plateau is one of the hardest parts of the game in master mode.

If wasn't for the crappy durability system, the Hard Mode would be playable. But it's not. It's broken as fuck, lots of artificial difficulty due to enemies having a shitload of HP and dealing more damage, which means you're basically a glass cannon in the worst sense of the term - your weapons will break as often as if they were made out of glass.

FUCK master mode. It's too FUCKING hard. It's UNBALANCED as shit and makes a damn MOCKERY out of Links adventure

Master Mode, no HUD, no eating/pausing when enemy music plays and no instant teleport.
The best gaming experience I had in a long time. The normal game will tell you everything, no HUD required.

Nice bait, ingrate.

Fuck you FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK

I actually think Master Mode is made easy by the fact you can get immediate OP weapons from floating platforms. Remove those chests and maybe you'd have more of a challenge. Durability would have to be increased across the board though.

FUCK YOU

I felt that way at first, too. I don't know how it was for your play through, but the Royal Sword I got after descending from the GP was the only really OP weapon for some time. So I only used it for sneak attacks which actually made for a fun dynamic.

If you're playing on PC: Master Mode with the increased durability cheat

Just do regular. Master mode literally just slows the game down.

Neither, they're both broken. Play with the rebalance mod.