Granblue Versus

Were they right in spending more time modelling Ferry's armpit than making good netcode?

Attached: 1531938946521.png (579x880, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

questant.jp/q/Z9HD3R2X
twitter.com/bubbaex/status/1135419073838407680
gbf.wiki/images/2/21/3040019000_mypage3.mp3
i.imgur.com/GVqP3wE.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=r1gCCv2D-lw
gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
resetera.com/threads/so-ladiva-from-the-game-franchise-granblue-fantasy-is-getting-huge-praise-on-twitter-as-positive-representation-of-a-transwomen.120510/#post-21364689
youtube.com/watch?v=QLI8yHWbC9A
youtube.com/watch?v=9aqEIdqA1iE
youtube.com/watch?v=brBbg3KAzsA
gbf.wiki/Category:Melee_Characters
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8yInYg0vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely yes.

I do believe so.

this girl wants me to come over and fuck but im staying in my room fapping to anime armpits

i dont even feel slightly compelled to leave bros wtf

Attached: 20190605_165254.jpg (770x510, 97K)

Yes.

To be fair, that armpit is really well done.

Attached: 1457874654082.jpg (334x594, 61K)

>Increase walk speed
>Increase push back
>Autocombos only on L, holding back stops it coming out
>Add GGPO
There, the game is now incredible

Attached: 1544027108021.jpg (2894x4093, 842K)

yes because anime fags wouldn't play the game either way
just look at gg and bb
don't give me that look, you know that they aren't playing that shit either
and even dbfz is falling down the ranks because it's no longer flavor of the month to them
this is the animefag folly, they are flavor of the month chasers and are about as fickle as that girl you have a crush on but she swaps boyfriends every week and never looks your way
and i sure as hell ain't interested in the game so i might as well have something to fap to

based 3dpd renouncer

>that armpit
I will now buy your game.

Yes
What do I write in my criticisms?

Yes. Why would you even buy a game with Eruns in it but with bad armpits??

You forgot
>Move CD icons to the bottom of the screen where a meter traditionally would be

Don't forget, they're trying to get the gacha degenerate crowd so yes they will put more effort into pit anatomy.

do all of them expose their armpits or something?

All of them have exposed backs which leads to exposed pits

Attached: 1539347703848.png (960x800, 107K)

Vira smells bad

Huh, neat

>people only think about her armpits
>when she is a fit girl with huge back muscles

Attached: 1538242464980.jpg (3840x2160, 2.92M)

I'd like a short hop too like in SNK games, but yeah pretty much.

Constantly flashing your pits are sure to build shoulder and back muscles.

Attached: 1528757702072.jpg (630x2760, 376K)

I like hops, but it does make games more aggressive which I don't think the game needs.

It convinced me to buy it.

I'm actually curious about the process of making her arm, back and pits. It's actually just too well done

They better do my girl Metera the same way but instead her legs

Link the survey i want to give them my awful pick.

This is such a good beast race gimmick. I'll never understand the secondaries that latch on to draphs instead.

I suppose so. Yeah increasing the walk speed and how the game works currently it probably would push it to be a little too aggressive especially when one of the charms about Versus is defensive play is actually more than viable for once. It's just as viable as aggressive depending on the character you play, where the other ASW games definitely do push for offensive play a lot more.

A lot of Draphs I think are just neat designs in their own right. Also folks REALLY like short girls.

Which is?

questant.jp/q/Z9HD3R2X

Attached: 1556292644305.png (120x120, 10K)

Any chance of Zooey being a fighter?

Only if you ask that one zooey obsessed poster

Zooey seems likely as a Primal pick for the base roster. The only real competition she'd have for that slot is Sandy and he's way more primed and prepped as Wave 1 DLC. Possibly Day 1 Free DLC.

I'd say so

Attached: 1538384513583.jpg (818x450, 29K)

Yeah, I would be agree to increase the walk speed if some defensive mechanics like the Faultless Defense or Dead Angle was already in it to balance it properly.
But the game is not designed to have many mechanics, it's one of the thing than most fighting players actually don't want because they will have too learn too much things like with most of Arcsys games..
I actually liked the pacing of the game, each character seems really different and well designed in their respective playstyle because of it.
I also encountered some real players which were fucking good (I won most of my matches, around 80% and I was playing all the characters), the way they were playing was totally different than most of the people here experienced during the beta.

Attached: 1549423614974.webm (716x400, 692K)

I am thinking of voting for Zooey or Naru to try and make sure one of them gets in.

Thanks user, may your gacha rolls be lucky.

Attached: 1559338090998.jpg (620x550, 106K)

Both of them will obviously be in the base game or season pass, user.
Vote for something more underground, like Shirou.

Attached: 1536699836373.gif (205x168, 425K)

If there was a bit more pushback on block and autocombos didn't move your forward I think it'd work out.

100%.

I have just seen a lot of back and forth in these threads over their chances is all.

Is the potato the just and honest character this pic implies?

Attached: 1559275592019.jpg (1200x900, 211K)

post pits

Post tits

As a Blanka player I can confirm she is very honest, I would know.

Attached: 1530299513470.jpg (1702x1541, 368K)

Attached: 55505715_p4.jpg (700x1017, 401K)

>As a Blanka player
I see

Attached: 1559620730473.jpg (638x1200, 137K)

For me Naru is guaranteed in or at worst in the first batch of DLCs, like Siegfried, Cag and Vira. Vote Zooey, she's less likely.

Naru is 100% in it, don't listen to the stupid nodraph posters.
She is a poster girl and the japanese fanbase will be mad as fuck if she is not in.
Even in term of function, we know which kind of playstyle they will give to her.
If she is not in the base game, then she is DLCbait, you can be sure that she is playable right now at Arcsys office.
Zooey is less obvious, but she still has a great shot because she is loved and also has an unique playstyle with her tiny dragons and multiple weapons.

Attached: 1548590742526.png (1416x2006, 2.67M)

Increasing the walkspeed of the game would make defensive play better, not worse.
GG is a very offensive oriented game partly because overall walkspeed is so slow you can't really move in and out of range from pokes in neutral, so you're better or dashing or jumping in.

It's a good thing pushback was the second most common complaint, at least here.

I love cute smelly anime armpits!

Attached: 1514944756909.png (401x346, 41K)

I'm not saying to not increase the walk speed I was agreeing with someone saying that adding a short hop on top of increasing walk speed might inch it a little too aggressive is all.

I don't think there's a person out there who'll say that the walk speed shouldn't be increased.

I'd like to know the most common complaints. My guess would be
>Walk speed
>Autocombo
>Netcode
>Ferry

Pushback is pretty common, but doesn't seem as common. Which worries me a little as to me that is a change I'd rather see over the rest, people are underestimating the pressure in this game.

Attached: 1539280250697.jpg (449x552, 66K)

yes

Attached: 1559569627123.jpg (788x1113, 194K)

>we know which kind of playstyle they will give to her.
I really fucking hope it's not the basic Johnny/Yuzu iai stance character, Naru is unique in the fact that she can morph her weapon in multiple ways. We already have multiple other characters in GBF who can fit the iai stance chara role.

Add Melleau as the Rera function

Attached: rera-z.jpg (900x1200, 314K)

>Ferry
Nah, she is just the kind of character that fuck you up because it's your first hours with the game.
She is not way stronger than the others.

Behead those who insult anime armpits.

Attached: 412321312.jpg (1593x515, 353K)

I didn't guess Ferry would be the scrub killer of the game. Especially when she's the waifubait of the beta too. I expected Lancelot to be it initially

i want to impregnate a ghost

what other characters have 50/50 setups like she does

>character has a playstyle identity
>"why doesn't every character have their tools?"
Every time.

Unironically gran

one of us
one of us

Attached: f97ff354d34f88a52f0a71eb28884bb5.jpg (563x845, 188K)

her mixups are insanely strong, that alone makes her top tier
you can't say her neutral is bad either

That's the worry about the survey. You know they got a shit load of survey answers, and you there's a ton of things everyone would agree on if they were aware of them. However pushblock isn't something most people thought about to complain until they hear someone mention it, because it's not as immediately apparent as the walk speed and the combo routes. Though it's just as important and everyone I told slapped it on if they remembered. And that's the thing, if they remembered.

I put in the survey three different times and except for the last one I forgot to mention one or two things both times. So I'm sure a shit load of people did too. We can only hope they not only look at the frequency of the answers, but apply the uncommon to their notes and think they should apply it as well. If they decide not to change whatever, that's fine even if that might not be the best thing for the game, at the end it's their game and choice. Really the important thing is making sure they're aware of it to think about it in the first place.

Friendly reminder that Lowain will be God tier

Same. She has great zoning tools, so it's hard to deal with her at the beginning.
Also, if you don't know about stupid shit like this:
twitter.com/bubbaex/status/1135419073838407680

Forget her, play best character.

Attached: 1538972944435.webm (720x406, 2.01M)

>Nah, she is just the kind of character that fuck you up because it's your first hours with the game.
That's why I think she'll be a common complaint

>talking about tier list after 15 hours of beta
Every time.

lowain is the coolest

DAYONAAAA
DAYONAAAA
DAYONAAAA

Strong mixups don't make a character top tier, just a good mixup character.

HNNNG

Sad he wasnt in the beta, really want to know how he works and especially how the super skybound art works

play guilty gear

but i do

Attached: 1556933857711.jpg (622x400, 169K)

Who would be Q?

I have too much, was expecting the best mechanic, danger time, when clashes happened.

Play a character that's not one of the shitty valentine whores or raven

i play I no

Is there any boxer char in granblue?

carry along then

no
I've mained Jam since revelator came out

They produce a higher body heat compared to humans which can cause them heatstroke if they wear a lot of layers of clothes.

Yugu, Queen of chip wins

Attached: 1533009510736.png (960x800, 128K)

I'm amazed that he has two installs and neither of them are just a filter over the model.

You wouldn't fuck a potato.

Pretty sure Aliza is the closest martial arts character and she's more closer to kick boxing/muay thai

You are right, I would fuck two potatoes.

Don't try me

Attached: Potato1.jpg (626x885, 83K)

It was good netcode. There can only be so much done for your stupid wi-fi playing ass.

Who is and where is my Ky fill in?

Attached: GGAC_Ky_GreedSever.png (549x486, 34K)

Is she in?

Attached: 1559154133212.jpg (910x910, 131K)

pic related

Her sprite model is in muay thai stance

Why is Greed Sever so fucking satisfying?

Sure

Attached: 1538963038180.png (390x441, 347K)

UNBLOCKABLE

Because it has weight, good impact and bounce when it hits and it's good to bully morons who don't understand what an overhead is.

There's Ayer

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040084000_01.png (960x800, 121K)

Ayer

Ayer looks like the character I would never touch or be interested in based on design, but then fall in love with if I actually tried him.

Is the full game likely to have Cagliostro?
I don't know much about Granblue so I was wondering if she has potential to be in because I want to play the old man

Attached: Cag10.png (846x1200, 839K)

It's slow enough that every time you pop it off you know for a fact that you outplayed your opponent when it lands without being so slow that it's bad.

On one hand, Ayer is cool as hell. On the other, Aliza gives us more Draph. On the third hand, Seox with time out animation of his mask falling off and him panicking. This is a really hard choice

The only reason she wouldn't be in the base roster is if the other alchemist gets in over Cag. Though Cag has that og character clout since she was released in the game's first year. Clarisse the other one, came out a little after. Though Clarisse is more popular, Cag is popular too so she's likely to be in first because of that OG character priority.

They'll both be in easily though sooner or later.

Ayer and Aliza both can be in easily. Aliza just screams Jam fill in. Ayer can play your more traditional mobile boxer ala Dudley or Akihiko.

Six though is weird since he's an eternal and the only eternal I can see getting in right away would be Siete and he's probably more first wave dlc. Though Six would be pretty likely after that if they add another eternal. I'd hope for him and Sarasa.

I was going to say, Sarasa seems like the obvious pick to me. I was under the impression she was pretty popular as far as Eternals went, and she could have a heavy kind of moveset. Seite would be fine too though, since you get some spectacle with him

Ayer is a fight club reference complete with his own tulpa. So i guess he counts

>Though Clarisse is more popular
Is she? I remember they were head to head in one of the latest popularity polls but can't remember who was on top.

Katalina was actually an even stronger scrub killer, she's easier to use than Ferry while being just as bullshit.

but ram's the only fun GG character to play, even if she's too hard for me to be good with. I still can't enjoy anyone else. I'd get way more wins if i just played Kai or Leo, but it's so boring.

How do you hate on someone that plays Ram?

Opinions on Gram gameplay-wise?

last poll results for all characters was for 2019 anniversary skin

Clarisse slightly edged out Cug

Attached: gbf anniv skin results 2019.png (776x410, 386K)

People understimate the money of Cygames.
Won't be surprised to see actual costumes in this one.

Gran’s tatsu literally leads to a 50/50 on block

No, I would fuck several potatoes

Attached: 1514316172886.jpg (1200x1800, 1.11M)

Why the fuck do you care?

thats way too much obsession with "tradition"
stop begging for all games to be the same

Hell there could be a whole in house team from Cygames specifically for costumes I wouldn't doubt it.

Nobody has enough money for that

>Get swimsuit Vira
>Vira has two installs and both of them replace her appearance completely
>Vira spends less than 20% of any given game in her swimsuit you spent 10 bucks for

Wouldn't have it any other way

You put Arulu in front of me right now and I will prove you dead wrong

>game dabs on whales
Sounds pretty fucking based

God the tank top looks so much better than the default

Attached: 1541231258094.jpg (606x837, 105K)

How can one Harvin be so sexual? Like fuck, she's so excellent

Attached: tumblr_piewzy6PBe1x6wl55o1_1280.jpg (438x1920, 271K)

Nah it's fine where they are since you get a good look at the healthbars at the same time. Also they're placed where assists would have their cooldowns displayed as well in tag fighters, so it's not like it's a bad place to put cooldown icons.

Isnt the thing with how Arcsys do the 3D models that for a costume change you might as well just make a new character instead with the effort it takes?
So if going that far might as well go the extra mile with balancing as well for a new character.

>29yo cake that teases (You) constantly
>Maaya Sakamoto voice
She's perfect.
gbf.wiki/images/2/21/3040019000_mypage3.mp3

Attached: 1533468199199.jpg (708x1000, 168K)

I'd joke about how we'll probably get multiple versions of some popular enough characters like in Granblue proper, but then I remember that Fighterz has like 5 Gokus or something.

Attached: __metera_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_kuavera__34dd1d223116ef22b6f4704dc1f81b50.png (859x1215, 734K)

where's the joke buckley

Which character won't be in?

DID SOMEONE ASK FOR GRAN'S ALT JOBS

anyone released in 2019 or second half 2018

Attached: Granblue_Fantasy_Graphic_Archive_III_254.jpg (2466x3492, 1.65M)

He's in.

Attached: lucifer.jpg (848x1024, 769K)

Humans and erune are sluts

Never ever

How are you dealing with the emptiness?

Attached: D8G1On-XsAAKqhE.png (480x698, 517K)

this but I'd even go as far as to say that anyone released from 2016 onwards isn't getting in. Just from the ones announced and the ones in the logo theory the roster is shaping up to be boomercore

>Which character won't be in?
Your favorite character/most wanted

Attached: Twitter translate.png (622x958, 596K)

Shitposting on Yea Forums like every day

Attached: 1559363957633.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Here's your projectile character bro

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040069000_01.png (960x800, 128K)

yes

Attached: 1559619315824.png (800x1130, 982K)

Main: Danua
Secondary: Forte
Tertiary: Naru

Attached: my new ritual post.jpg (701x1000, 711K)

some 2017 characters are possible imo

best boy

Make me nerd

based

Attached: 1558185293604.png (1454x1130, 161K)

This furby's best friend.

Attached: Best primal.png (960x800, 110K)

Give me quick rundown on orchid

Golem girl who controls a puppet with the power of deus ex machina in it

Would she be fun

People always overstimate this whole thing.
It's not pre-Xrd anymore (before 2014) when it was new and their artists were still trying to do it right.
Now they are used to it, so it's obvisouly faster and less costly to make their 3D models and animations.
Don't get me wrong, they still need A SHIT TON of time and money, way more than a simple 3D model.
I see a lot of people saying that it cost the same amount of money than working on a new character from the ground and it's clearly not the case.
Working on a fighting game character is not only working on a 3D model and animations, there is a lot more things than that (concept design, chara design, special effects, voice acting, testing, balancing,...).
Also, they can totally add or remove things from their models (you can see this with Videl, G.Saiyaman or Elphelt Revelator costume), they have to rework their models, lightning and shadows. there is only a few animations that need a complete rework, but there is not a lot of them post Xrd.
There is actually two problems in making an entire new costume, the first is money and time, which is not really a problem if you have the money, the real one is the number of artists who can actually work on those fucking 3D models.
If you don't have enough of them, you will prefer to put them on new characters instead of just costumes and I think that this is actually the real problem for alternate costumes, they simply don't have the man power to do them while working on the base roster and season pass characters.
It could change if they have enough money to hire new 3D artists but it will take time to put them on the same level of their current team (which shouldn't be easy because since 2014, we don't have a single game using the same method than Arcsys).

Attached: 1530209485770.jpg (1536x2048, 733K)

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040079000_01.png (960x800, 130K)

Grea should've been in

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040179000_02.png (960x800, 212K)

You got any more of these, I never bothered with the threads

Your Ky fill in would be Golden Knight. She even has Ky's stance. On top of that she would have some shit like triangle projectiles like Charlotte from SamSho does. So Alliah would be a perfect Ky placeholder for you and her chances are LITERALLY NEVER EVER because she's not even playable in the gacha yet.I have my spark ready for her eventually though.

Attached: Golden Knight Standing Pose.jpg (520x476, 84K)

Your Aigis/Naoto/Noel hybrid

Attached: 74817316_p0.png (1700x1650, 3.2M)

This guy was added a few months after the release of the game in the season pass when he was less than a year old.
First half of 2018 characters have their chance to be in the season pass.

Attached: 1557733790648.jpg (600x337, 44K)

Attached: pit.png (1280x1280, 475K)

More memes

Attached: D8CBoEwXkAAcDU2-orig.png (1264x872, 36K)

puppet character might be too complex for this game but ferry exists I guess

Kagura function soon.

Attached: one man army.jpg (640x1735, 466K)

He should have gotten in instead of Lancelot

The three are just too popular, bet that Sieg is in the season pass.

Attached: 1540781086113.png (300x250, 19K)

He's a different case and from a different company collaboration altogether being Bamco. So of course the licensees would have different mindsets for who would get added. Cygames so far is showing the characters from the og years of Granblue for the base roster and then greatly expand to the popular or interesting characters for dlc and so on. Android 17 super version was something ASW was aware of long before it was revealed in the actual show. Much like how Versus has shit like Katalina's Primal connection when we're not even at that part in the actual browser story. So really 17 was a choice long ago for dlc and if it wasn't for the super shit, he'd probably would still be dlc, but just in his classic outfit.

They both have different priorities about picking who should be in and it's something ASW has really little control of in the final word, though they can always leave suggestions.

Siegfried in the actual second most popular knight and overall a pretty popular character period. He only loses out to Percival in his own group. However they like to push Lancelot a lot more despite Siegfried being genuinely a lot more liked since it's easier to write Lancelot in meaningful ways in scenarios shit than Siegfried and is the actual face of the Dragon Knights. I'd be shocked if Siegfried was not in this the first dlc characters at worst.

I hope she is in
chainsaws are fun
fuck the big katana meme

>keeping your weak point exposed
What a dummy

Attached: tickle ferry.jpg (630x2760, 361K)

But the logo promised me Metera.

What was wrong with the netcode? I managed to play it just fine without a single disconnect.

Only issues I had was getting stuck on "connecting" when both players readied up sometimes.

cuc would be better

Attached: 1559361220481.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

II WANT TO LICK ALL HER BACK
STARTING FROM THE NECK
GOING DOWN TO THE RIBS AND GOING FASTER TO HER ASSCRACK

Attached: 1559361104179.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Attached: kinda cringe.png (223x224, 109K)

Add this Yakuza Fox

Attached: 1557063322657.jpg (2480x2717, 769K)

Attached: __metella_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_it_apollo__a5f65f81cd477975d7d60584fc22be12.jpg (724x1023, 497K)

Her VA does a lot of work for cygames kinda like Gran/Lancelot so it could happen
Would be nice if they implemented the stance change and give her 8 abilities

Yuisi is cute.
CUTE!!!!!

Attached: S.Yuisis.png (960x800, 99K)

What other harvins could make it in

Attached: D61wdYIV4AAj9Sp.jpg (560x935, 63K)

Attached: __metella_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_haik__15a913e7e4cbcf4948bf9089aa26fe02.jpg (2522x1981, 2.75M)

Post mature women
i.imgur.com/GVqP3wE.mp4

Attached: 1558041426435.jpg (714x1000, 234K)

Ones that have a reason for having the hitbox excuse Charlotta has

Attached: 1546447630729.png (960x800, 145K)

Arulumaya, Melissabelle, Niyon, Sevilbarra and Skull

Attached: 1548460259901.png (250x250, 19K)

You know that how it's gonna be. She literally switches between two stances (Genji/Kagura). If anything the weapon morphing will be apart of her normals.

Attached: 1538035211885.jpg (1228x1002, 157K)

YURR I COME

READY OR GORMOTTI

What's her weapon morphing even looks like?
I'm still a Narulet in the gacha.

Might i finally be able to let it go with this?

Attached: bitmap.png (1240x1754, 1.48M)

No chance but I want her in

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030064000_01.png (960x800, 75K)

No Farrah
No Buy

During her attack animation, she makes her nagamaki turn into butterflies and then reappear as either a thick manga-like zanbato (not the nodachi look alike version) or a naginata before morphing it back again. It's not talked about but it's not impossible that her weapon isn't even a real one in the first place and she just uses magic to create a blade on the spot.

So, it could just be a skill attack or Skybound Art basically?

I wouldn't be surprised if Walder made it in, and Jade was somehow represented in his kit.

A good showcase of her morphing weapons is this

youtube.com/watch?v=r1gCCv2D-lw

Ok, so I watched a video on youtube, so they could give her the Stance Change on the X Button which would change her normal attacks (different weapons) + different Skills and Skybound Art.

Attached: 1534541095221.jpg (850x1263, 303K)

but the two games play almost nothing alike, makes no sense

I know, but GG is dying, its no longer in EVO and they are the ones that kept melee untill like last year.

Yeah, Versus is really competing with SFV if anything between playstyle and the inevitable bidding wars between the companies trying to buy out the scene.

>Maaya Sakamoto's voice
She is my goddess.

Isn't he from SnB?

That's because the playerbase are getting ready for the next GG. It was already annkunced by the ArcSys president that Daisuke is hard at work on it. GG was supposed to be removed from evo last year but it recently had an update at the time so Wizard decided to keep it in.

Melee is not the game to be basing off a game's average life span at evo. It was the exception.

GG is getting a new game announced at either Evo or two weeks after at Arcfes. Granblue wasn't made to replace GG. Now what's going to happen with GG, we don't know, but we'll get more of a clue what's GG's future going to be after the game announcement.

I don't care who it is, I just want my glass cannon function.

Attached: Scathacha 10.jpg (695x1080, 166K)

I genuinely do want Scat, but she seems pretty unlikely.

she's already confirmed

Attached: D5CtRtqVUAA1Vyt.jpg (718x1006, 153K)

Me too

Attached: 1557836594017.png (640x688, 221K)

Here are my demands
Ilsa
Heles
Lecia
Forte
Olivia

He is one of many character that are obligated to appear in every series cygames' make one way or another.

Attached: KoG_Lucifer_2-4.jpg (632x563, 120K)

>Ilsa
Season Pass, maybe
>Heles
Not gonna happen with Zeta
>Lecia
She has a stage dedicated to her arc, maybe
>Forte
Not a chance
>Olivia
Sadly not one of the most popular characters from RoB

I wasn't particularly impressed by the beta, but I have so much stuff I wanna test and I know all my friends will be getting it, so I feel like I gotta at least give it a try.
It sure is pretty, though.

Absolutely. Armpits are an integral part of good female character design.

>Blanka
She's not Blanka, she's E. Honda with Demon Flip
>Headbutt
>Sumo Splash
>Hundred Hand Slap

Grancake Fantasy Versus
Rosetta
Silva
Ilsa
Heles
Monika
Izmir

Nigga just stop. She's blanka and akuma.

AH HEEEEEEEEEELL

Blanka has a headbutt and a hundred hand slap?

Scathacha's my second most wanted character. The rest of the Alster gang has higher chances than her, though. I guess Naoise would be cool.

I wouldn't mind if Metera's the glass cannon. I hope she has fly/unfly nonsense.

Attached: Scathacha 18.jpg (850x850, 153K)

Blanka doesn't have a move that goes up and then down like sumo splash
Also her mash move hits in front of her like HHS rather than her entire body like blanka's lighting

Blanka has Sumo Splash?

This dummy is in

Attached: Stamp212.png (120x120, 10K)

Attached: 1554263039512.jpg (473x350, 80K)

>I hope she has fly/unfly nonsense
I don't really understand this whole thing since she seems to always flying.
Maybe her jump will be extremely aerial and her Unique Action will give her some aerial ability like an aerial dash, falling slowly, something like that.

Attached: 1544938543171.jpg (1200x1440, 411K)

Where's our guy Rackam?
>Story relevant
>Memeworthy
>Zoning asshole
>Isn't a homoknight

Based Ilsa kick, each thread it hit faster than before.

Attached: 1544266270757.jpg (960x661, 239K)

Everything that comes out of demon flip is an Akuma move. His slide, his dive kick, his hand chop, and his grab.

I know, that's why I said, E. Honda with Demon Flip

It doesn't feel like they'll use the main crew beyond Gran and Kat, or at least not in the base game.

He's a stage character like Io and Rosetta. RIP boyo.

I'm in love with a tree. Don't tell the flower.

It's almost a waste how good the Society characters are compared to the rest of the game and story. They'd be better off as the stars of their own game where their events could actually affect the story rather than just being brief badass mecha detours before pivoting back to standard shonen fantasy

The Society fleet demolishing swarms of astral beasts in 000 was kino though

LET ME FEEL THE POWER

Attached: 1552022429917.png (480x516, 131K)

Betas of every game have scuffed netcode, most of the time. Gotta have to wait the release to have a proper opinion.

more like power bottom god I fucking hate all the homo garbage in this game

Reminder that Sandalphon would have been 100x better of a character as a woman and the failed clone story would be better than just being fucking brunette

Stop playing Versus and play the real Granblue Fantasy™

Attached: 894091191991.jpg (340x350, 80K)

But it's shit.

But I do

Attached: ring.png (154x139, 37K)

It's okay to be gay, user. There's no need to hide it.

Attached: DvNpqJYVAAUOmxy.jpg orig.jpg (1155x1181, 193K)

Playing the game outside of large story events and roulette spins should be listed as symptoms in the DSM-5

I bet that they will act in the background during the whole adventure of ReLink and will be the stars of the last chapter during the final fight when they are with you against the big bad guy.

Attached: 1556689925047.png (1500x2000, 2.84M)

Sandalphon being a selfcest homo garbage tsundere is why he's so insufferable. Actually that trash event was like five layers of faggotry, since sandalphon is a fag clone of Lucifer who is a fag clone creation of lucifaa who is a fag clone of Lucio

>rank 50
>don't even know what weapons to grind

I'm just here for events and to do a couple of story chapters at this point

but we literally can't even play it

yah

Attached: 1527493748374.png (829x1506, 1.31M)

We doing this?

Attached: 1533474830017.png (283x266, 132K)

>gacha
rather be a secondary than jump that shark

Attached: 20190326_112800.png (1080x688, 1.3M)

>don't even know what weapons to grind
here you go buddygbf.wiki/Basic_Grids
>I'm just here for events and to do a couple of story chapters at this point
If thats the case then just get a basic M1 grid and call it a day. Only no lifers/esporters go for the m2 grind mines

erune chads rise up

holds downback

Attached: 1559406835789.jpg (1000x808, 139K)

just apply pressure, she's not even that hard to fight when used by the average shitter

>Lowain gets his event added to the side stories finally after his reveal
>Ladiva has her event come out and a SSR after her reveal
>tfw if the trend continues andBlack Knight gets added she might get something along with it in the actual browser game finally
Apolloniabros say hello to the first limited character 5 star uncap outside of the Zodiacs. She'll be finally core soon my friends. Though realistically she might get a story sr if the story catches up in time Even more likely than that is she ain't getting jack shit if she's in and I'm just shitposting for fun.

Attached: 1558149913757.jpg (1200x1200, 224K)

I'm not the only one that heard her say doriyah right?

I wasn’t looking forward to this at all, but I enjoyed the game even if I don’t really care for any of the character’s play styles from the beta.

Hopefully they announce a character that fits me more. I don’t know anything about this series so I’m not sure who I should be hoping for.

If I remember right, they said that none of the leg and flashfest characters will get a 5* before a very long time
Instead they will focus on past characters, or something like that.
But yeah, maybe she will get her SR and the CA will be related to Versus.
I really hope to see her armor made by Arcsys.

Attached: 1548476588099.png (640x688, 105K)

okira senaka

Attached: 1559466732789.jpg (1003x688, 252K)

WHEN

Attached: 1559651448931.png (480x516, 158K)

wow she looks way better with clothes

You're good.
Don't cross the line.

If she's in I just want her in her arc 1 armor, helmet and all

I sense a lot of insecurities within you, user. Would you like to talk about this over coffee?

Attached: DzKNP4mU0AAYlK9.jpg orig.jpg (580x819, 72K)

Nothing wrong with a nice armpit.

Attached: 1559412833381.jpg (261x409, 22K)

Any one of them will do, just give em to me KMR.

Attached: GBF Versus.jpg (1673x1702, 2.19M)

Agreed

Attached: episode_138.jpg (630x2760, 311K)

Are those exposed armpits

i agree too bad if they added her that way people would scream censorship

What was your worst matchup in the beta? people said that Charlotta's j.L is broken and i don't blame them because i abused that button and went like 80 wins against 3 losses

Attached: 1551986158585.png (660x669, 382K)

Same Armory, I guess.

Attached: 3030261000_01.png (960x800, 116K)

Someone please marry her.

Bea actually made that outfit herself.

Everyone who actually knew how to play fighting games

Just Ferry because I haven't played a fighting game in ages and the last zoner i remember fighting was a Peacock from years ago

can I get the template for this
saw it posted once but couldn't save it on my computer

Attached: 1544903676442.png (1673x1702, 464K)

>Everyone who actually knew how to play fighting games
Mostly this

Yeah that is true and what I heard when I started playing this back in December, but I think that was a long time ago and besides the rule I thought I heard is they didn't know how to balance it properly with them being limited characters, but that falls apart with the whole Zodiac 5 star thing and them becoming broken tier. So I don't know. It's a weird thing since the characters that would get those 5 stars first are like S Zooey who would get it on her normal version. All the old cast is getting their 5 stars on the story sr's and not the grand versions. Then there's no way any of the Disciples are getting any of those any time soon. So you really are actually left with a very small pool to pick from because of it since the Gala pools are actually pretty small in general. So it's like Apollonia's posse and like Olivia and Lucio.

So I guess after thinking about it like that, it does make sense not to see it anytime soon, but though I suppose it will more than likely be BK first to get it I suppose if it does happen so hey at least that's a silver lining.

Attached: cog.png (1673x1702, 641K)

I do too However I do want them to make sure if you get smacked around too much the helmet drops off like Ky and his hairband

GG is the best anime fighter and deserves more players.

GIVE PRAISE

Attached: 1559794413960.png (1673x1702, 2.51M)

Because they have big tiddies. Are you gay or something?

Careful Kats who didn't fall for cheeky shit.

Attached: wish.jpg (1673x1702, 1.16M)

Alright listen up, that is NOT a sexual body part, so stop this meme right now

Zeta looks way better in scarf mode. The sandals look off but she's a lancer anyway so I guess she uses it to jump better. Her default armor is fanservice-y but exposing her crotch all the time makes it hard to take her seriously, especially for a cool character like her

Attached: 1559651717919.png (960x800, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

I need vyrnzilla

>exposing her crotch all the time makes it hard to take her seriously
Yeah, it's my only problem with her original outfit. I have nothing against characters being sexy and all but this is just dumb.

Attached: 1551601611714.jpg (2774x4096, 937K)

This "character" looks really fucking dumb and I hate him.

Attached: Sticker Wishlist.jpg (1673x1702, 1.14M)

>resetera.com/threads/so-ladiva-from-the-game-franchise-granblue-fantasy-is-getting-huge-praise-on-twitter-as-positive-representation-of-a-transwomen.120510/#post-21364689
Platy is angry that Ladiva can accept her male body, anons :(

Shes wearing hotpants in the official art

stop poking the tranny nest

How much would they charge for a Yaia lobby avatar and announcer pack?

Attached: 1559572546140.jpg (1800x2400, 3.55M)

how much would you pay

no?

Attached: 1557144951868.png (960x800, 170K)

Choose your fighter

Attached: Valentine's.jpg (1200x682, 981K)

Attached: 1558261003854.jpg (618x448, 73K)

Now that I think about it if they implemented Zodiacs they may get sued by SNK

Clarisse's puppy eyes there give me a heartboner plus a normal one

Attached: 1559794413969.png (1673x1702, 1.15M)

Heles and Zeta

Cag

I actually have no idea if black or white text will make this cucked

Attached: GBFV wishlistt.png (1673x1702, 2.24M)

>Seofon
That did it, cuck

She's in.

Attached: D8SZSD8UYAACGqW.jpg (1682x2048, 442K)

That character design looks cool. I'd play as that in a fighting game.

I just really want a summoned swords kind of mechanic in the game

I'm right behind (You)

Attached: right behind you.png (640x688, 232K)

That's fine, I meant the name, cucky

youtube.com/watch?v=QLI8yHWbC9A
youtube.com/watch?v=9aqEIdqA1iE

Attached: Dwdu7bsU0AAHroB.jpg (1200x872, 321K)

>this much of a secondary
They're very small hotpants

Attached: zeta damaged clothes.png (457x376, 339K)

Who will be the Raven function
>long noodly arms
>unique air movement
>stance super armor absorb enemy attack

Attached: tumblr_ol39vt9JSS1r2njwko1_500.gif (500x413, 323K)

They are just a BROS family

>stance super armor absorb enemy attack
hopefully no one

You sound mad that you can't get away with wearing just a tabard

If she's not wearing anything under them is there really a difference from just being panties/boyshorts?

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040204000_02.png (960x800, 145K)

how long will i have to wait for this to come to PC? Am not paying for PS+ to play online. Anyone got a way to message a CM or something asking if it's in the cards?

reminder youll need ps+ for kojimas new genre

>find out Sen's tail isn't a braid
disappointed to be honest desu

man gran animation just look so retard

sauce

Melissabelle

he's ryu with a sword
ignore him

>wanting edgy shirou over justice kick shirou
lame

Why not both?

Cause then they'd have to introduce a golden Shirou as his final upgrade that everyone hates.

*He's Ryu.

Attached: GranSF.png (640x940, 87K)

If I get get megaton kick Nicholas it'd probably be the best, but don't think they'd give his event version

gameplaywise hes fine
but his movement and fighting style just look so dumb
look like a random kid swinging a bat

Hey it's not just my imaginations right? that the animations frame rate is ass?
it's much lower than guilty gear xrd. it has to be. it's like a slideshow.

Fuck you, there are no flaws with the game. Based KMR can do no wrong. Do your Arcarum dailies. Post more shill threads.

>Do your Arcarum dailies
Thanks for reminding me girl

Depends to be honest. Everyone in Versus so far has earlier versions of their weapons and armor even though a lot of them are getting stuff from later in the story or stuff that hasn't actually happened yet. Like how Kat has Silver Chariot all of a sudden even though it's been hinted at forever but she doesn't actually have it yet.
Plus the Robomi content that is used by CyGames any time it shows up at GranBlue gatherings or fes is always event Shirou and Robomi rather than drill arm and ninja revengeance.

Soon

Attached: astra.png (609x236, 148K)

You expect dumb jap mobage devs to make good netcodes?

Fair, I would want light Nicholas but lets just say I expect if he got in to be the dark version. Maybe also because they gave a pretty fabulous kick ougi to Ladiva that I would imagine would be one of Nicholas ougi if he was megaton version in versus

Just use your arca points and get it over with.

Arcsys loves their showa jokes so it's entirely possible that light Shirou would make it in based purely on being a Kamen Rider type with a rider kick that can start the Robomi theme the second the super starts. Wouldn't be the first time they've done something like that.
If Robomi and Nick get in then we'll have the trio of 80s /m/ references with those two and Zeta.

>Nicholas will be the Bang of GBVS
youtube.com/watch?v=brBbg3KAzsA

I don't think we could possibly get both. One with the other as part of the moveset seems more likely.

Oh I agree. If Robomi is in at any point then Shirou is out. If Shirou is in at any point then Robomi is out. They'll probably just be part of the 30% super with a double hyper kick.

Ok fuck it, i'll cave in and play the mobile game cause it seems i've seen too much of it, are there any monk like characters in the game, like characters who mainly use their fists, preferably a girl, and how hard would it be to get them?

gbf.wiki/Category:Melee_Characters
Here's a list

Pretty easy, to be honest. There was an event full of Monk type characters duking it out. There's also a Fight Club reference character.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040161000_02.png (960x800, 321K)

Any simple advice for a new player? Like what I shouldn't be doing just to get started in this whole thing.

(You) can play as that character.

Attached: 003.jpg (1280x1806, 878K)

I honestly like it given that they went with the standard blue hoodie look.

read the wiki

>they had fucking chun-li
There's no way i'm getting her is there?

Start playing/rerolling during legfest/flashfest. These period has double the SSR rate and include limited characters in your beginner ticket, should you feel like spending $30 dollar for a character.

Maybe if they add the collab to side story.

Attached: ChunLi_B.png (960x800, 283K)

More than likely no, but we did just get all the old Tales characters again, so it's not impossible. Tune in soon and get Lelouch for free during the upcoming Code Geass event.

Nope haha :(

Attached: Npc_zoom_3030125000_01.png (960x800, 59K)

Pray for rerun of the event, maybe when Street Fighter VI comes out or something

Thanks for the tips
I'm sad now

The Maids would make such a fun unit.

Attached: 1525076690067.png (640x688, 116K)

For my dick.

Attached: __claudia_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_crystal_shoujo__c8c58ecc7fe96025b78e7fd730f9c713.jpg (942x1319, 191K)

I just want Heles bros, what are the odds?

>dick
Stop liking lesbians

Low. She doesn't have interesting fighting game gimmicks, and Zeta can fulfill the spear role.

Attached: pole dance.jpg (600x846, 70K)

Attached: 1526602553623.png (669x741, 222K)

I don't think it's so bad. The other user is right about the points working against her but I'd expect one character from Alster and she's got more going for her than Naoise or Seruel at least.

I noticed that despite the stages with background characters looking done, none of them were in the beta. Makes me wonder if some of those characters are getting, so they didn't want to show them off fully yet. Similar thing happened with some MK11 stages

Attached: 1554990345142.png (324x311, 75K)

Different builds

GIVE PRAISE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn8yInYg0vs

Don't use gold/choco bricks unless you know what you're doing
Save up for a spark early. There are a ton of free crystals early on that make it easy.

Grandcypher stage appeared in the first trailer, seems unlikely this is an older build or they just took it out for fun.

What the fuck source

I’m not clicking a fucking polygon link let alone any journalist opinion on any fighting game

Paizuri CREAMU!

Attached: Duc2UH2UYAAWrmb.jpg (900x506, 113K)

I don’t hate Heles but I genuinely hate the idea that if she got in I know Scat wouldn’t

Soon

Attached: Soon.jpg (775x1016, 101K)

The more I see it the more offputting it becomes

hmmmm

Attached: gbvsWishlist.jpg (1673x1702, 1.46M)

This is what you become when your employer pays you with sweets.

Attached: 1558865087818.png (128x111, 35K)

Vaseraga is already confirmed, unless you mean you want earth Vaseraga rather than dark Vaseraga

Because believe it or not armpitfags are a minority

>tfw no Erune waifu

Attached: pom waifu.png (1310x935, 1.22M)

>those ugly ass pants
No

I'm gonna main those dumb-asses so fucking hard!
And Charlotta.

I played GBFvs to fill the emptiness of waiting for CTR. I now have double the emptiness.

Does Lowain deserve his spot?

Attached: lowain chasing a whore.png (960x800, 144K)

Lancelot supers look sp fucking bad compared to others

He looks retarded, i love it.

lowain deserves anything he wants

Attached: DHv3t_XUMAEOg_P.jpg (1500x1357, 437K)

what happens if you take the hat from a potato

Tasty

Attached: 60512420_p0.png (624x800, 775K)

They don a different hat?

Attached: 1559340453132.jpg (1900x1900, 390K)

Why is this even a question? Of course it was the right choice.

Street Fighter hasn't really accepted any crossover guest characters in their main games yet, I'd consider it more likely if they were in the habit of doing so, like when SNK gives a character to another company's game in exchange for that another company's character appearing in their game.

What will Ladiva's theme be based on? Merry Luv?