What does Yea Forums think about this

Yup.....Original vidya ideas are Dying

Attached: Sin título.png (537x827, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJEa6TnA824
youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they're good fucking games I have no problem

fpbp

What he said.
Re2 crash and BFBB are the only confirmed good ones in there

Originals are dying, if you can't make something decent then go back and improve what you did before

>everything is shit nowadays unlike my personal childhood!
>okay let's remaster your childhood since you hate everything new for the sole sake of hating it
>woooow new industry is shit just as I suspected!

What do you want?

>crash n sane trilogy was worse then the original
>rachet and clank was WAY worse then the original
>lets go pikachu was worse then the original
>re2 was on par with the original but cut shit

fpbp, also the spongebob remake restores cut content so it's not just a cash grab

/thread

not really a bad thing, if they sell well it shows the market there's still a demand for these type of games
if it means getting new Spyro, Crash, or even Ape Escape games, I'm down

>good games
>create superior versions of it
Good. If you don't like it don't buy it.

Well what can ya do? Every time devs have an original concept they rush it out to market with cut content, bugs, glitches, lootboxes, or some ultimate edition bs. Never mind that they play like absolute ass. At least by revisiting older titles they're forced to adhere to established standards or face financial consequences

Reminder that R&C2016 is a good game, and Yea Forums is incapable of forming their own opinions.
youtube.com/watch?v=CJEa6TnA824

its a good game but worse then the original with an absolutely horrible story and characters

Nitro Fueled is based though.

The only thing reboot has over the original is graphics and strafe-ing

>they rush it out to market with cut content
Well spyro remake did release without even having all the fucking games on the disc. Never gonna buy that release.

It was cool at first, but now the generation has become nothing but remasters. MAKE SOME ORIGINAL GAMES YOU FUCKING FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

None of those remakes were better than the original, though.

There is no remake better than the original change my mind

remasters don't count retards

Dark Souls

Doom 2016 was better than the original Doom games.
Though Quake beats every Doom game ever made by ten miles.

Shit bait
Not a remake and not true

Nice cherrypicking, fellow spic

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (240x336, 44K)

Remasters, ports and collections aren't anything new. Mario All-stars was the second best selling game on SNES. Street Fighter II was the fifth, Street Fighter II Turbo was the ninth and Super Street Fighter II was the twenty-first best selling game on SNES.

Attached: snes_super_mario_all-stars_p_anjcy4.jpg (1600x1168, 264K)

Maybe

>oldschool spongebob
>smug
>IM REDY
>nuspongebob
>SIEGE HAIL
>WOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

its gonna flop

>Not a remake
It has
>The same title
>Same plot
>Same gameplay
>Same everything really
How is it not a remake? It's very far from the original and basically counts as a new game but it's technically still a remake
>and not true
Piss off, the original Doom games are overrated. Their level design is awful outside of Knee Deep in the Dead. Doom 2016 has better level design along with the shooting being way more fun.
Though Quake is the only id software game I'd truly call a masterpiece, it's the perfect shooter.

Reboot. Doom 2016 is also repetitive as fuck and has no mods

All-Stars sold due to the Lost Levels, without it the game would not have gotten as many sales as it did

It's either that or games are so shitty now that everyone just wants re-releases and remakes of the games they actually like.

Attached: 1473621720073.jpg (217x240, 40K)

>nuspongebob
>WOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
youtube.com/watch?v=MdN0NXgjsn8

Attached: 1522619957526.png (658x438, 395K)

victory screech is post goodsponge

Didn't they package that game with the Super Nintendo at one point? That probably helped its sales figures

ye, only problem with that game is how short it is, and that there has been no R&C2 Remake in the same engine

>Club SpongeBob
>Nasty Patty
>Idiot Box
>Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV
>One Krabs Trash
>No Weenies Allowed
>Krab Borg
>Wet Painters
>motherfucking Krusty Krab Training Video
>Chocolate With Nuts
>Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V
>The Camping Episode
>not pure spongekino

Attached: 1496789406226.jpg (540x540, 62K)

movie wasn't *that* bad either desu

>Doom 2016 is also repetitive as fuck
And the originals weren't?
>and has no mods
And? Mods don't indicate the quality of a game, retard.

Capcom literally can't have a break

>REmake 2
>OMG STOP REMAKES YOU LAZY FUCKS
>RE 7
>OMG FIRST PERSON NOW? TOO DIFFERENT FUCK YOU

Couldnt be happier. Thank fuck we're beyond that shitty brown shooter era

Remakes have existed for 30+ years at this point, this is nothing new for the industry.

I for one embrace the best generation of video games getting rereleased so I can play them all over again. Sure I get excited for new video games too but a lot of these old video games were fucking great and if they get remastered and the company makes some money and I get to enjoy them again then I’m all for it. Win win situation.

If it means we're getting those series back with new proper sequels, I have zero problems with it. Crash/Spyro coming back at all was beautiful, Resident Evil is back to being about spoopy tension, R&C still had a shitton of soul and now it even looks like Banjo may be next.

Not to mention most ""original"" games today boil down to copied shootans, sandboxes and FF1 clones. The indie scene is as agood as you'll get in that field.

>console games

have sex

Believe it or not, people aren't the same person, user.

Nobody in a million years would think a THQ license game would get a remaster, I’ll take a good 3D platformer remaster.

FRLG and HGSS render the originals as unplayable but the open world romhacks beat the remakes

Ratchet & Clank and Let's Go Pikachu suck but the rest are great. People look down on remakes because they always suck when it comes to films, but video game remakes/remasters seem to be a good trend.

Maybe I'm referring to just people like OP and that's why I didn't say Yea Forums

but spongebob is coming out on PC. on steam, no less.

heres the big question
are they just going to spit shine the graphics, or are they going to tweak the few flaws the game had?

Name me a good original game from this gen

It Bastardised the story and Ratchet's character, as well as having less content than the original. Fuck that absolute dogshit

Triggered Pc cuck mad he's forgotten yet again

>6 remakes over more than 100 new games every year
lmao

They're adding in cut content from the original.

Now i just need someone to make a proper Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1-4 HD remake all bundled together. But that will never happen, or if it did they would fuck it up like they did last time with THPS HD.

Attached: 1521925518088.jpg (1128x1636, 272K)

That image always gives me a chuckle for some reason. Probably because it reminds me of childhood