*saves AA games*

*saves AA games*

Attached: file.png (806x579, 115K)

*ahem*

Attached: 220px-Annapurna_Interactive_logo.png (219x212, 27K)

WHERE'S METAL WOLF, DEVOLVER?

So what will be tomorrow's reveal? Destroy all Humans or Timesplitters?

Attached: 1539980635881.jpg (250x187, 9K)

devolver dont even make double A games, they only make single As

>Timesplitters
Dont get my hopes up, I've been starved for s shooter with soul

>Nordicucks
By making terrible low budget sequels to dead franchises?

I hope it's Timesplitters...

That being said. tomorrow it's the second game out of three.

So they'll probably save the best for last, which is Timesplitters

Hoe's Gato Roboto by the way?

My Friend Pedro is going to be a sleeper GOTY pick, I can feel it. Just need a fucking release date and price, Devolver; it's due this month.

Both AA and A games are where most of the good shit resides nowadays, along with high-end complete indies and the occasional really small gems.

>timesplitters
doak retired, the rest of the team split up to work for crytek/other projects
just let it be user, keep the good memories. not a single modern dev could make a game like timesplitters today.

Attached: 1500216018514.png (512x512, 194K)

>Devolver
No after they sold their souls to Epic

>Timesplitters
whoa slow down there, my penis can only get so erect

What new games have they produced other than remakes and enhanced ports?

if these cunts don't show anything on sam 4 im gonna be dissapointed

Devolver puts out a lot of games. Metal Wolf Chaos is their main remaster and that's at least of a game that never got release in the west so it's new to many. My Friend Pedro is out soon and they just released Katana Zero.

Fuck metal wolf wheres My Friend Pedro?

What the flying fuck is this shit? There's no such thing as AA or A games. Video games aren't measured by the number of fucking As they have. Is a movie that isn't a summer blockbuster a "summer blockbender?" Of course the fuck not, you idiot.

Too bad all of their upcoming titles will be on ebin store only.

Crytek shut down the studio and sold the employees to Deep Silver whilst selling the Timesplitters rights to THQ

Attached: 1484330307219.jpg (502x332, 39K)

my friend pedro looks good, but if Chaos Wolf delivers its definitely going to be better

What are these?

Attached: 1559743583967.jpg (1500x500, 68K)

>AA
Devolver is III games. THQshit barely registers as shovelware.

Hopefully the guys from Dodge Roll will announce their new game.

That's not Focus Entertainment.

I really want to support thq but almost every re release and new game published by them is full of bugs and shitty performance.

>common standardized industry terms aren’t real because an user said so
Retard

The fuck are you on about

Triple A is a common standardized industry term. Double and single A is some bullshit a faggot on Yea Forums says.

Metal Wolf Chaos is a game that exists. The only thing they can deliver is improved performance/framerate/textures, but it's the same game (the original was already in full English too). My Friend Pedro is a brand new game that looks incredibly smooth and has a ton of new, interesting ideas. They're both exciting and I'm going to pick both of them up but I can't say one will be better than the other definitively.

So no new interesting AA games huh?

Middle has to be Darksiders. Right is probably either Destroy All Humans or Saints Row since it's a city.

One Devolver game became an Epic exclusive so people assume they'll all be Epic exclusives when Devolver said it was a deal between Epic and that particular developer.

Wow, yet another remake of a game that came out over a decade ago to steal nostalgiafagging boomer bucks. I can't wait for the rerelease meme to die

I'll settle for remasters, tbqh.

Attached: 1450910956567.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

What game? They just put out KZ on Steam.

ebin story exclusive

Attached: monkeyspawHQ.jpg (3780x2045, 1.28M)

Observation. I'd never heard of it until the story that Epic grabbed it appeared, honestly.

*store

Seething resetera tranny

Where was this image teased? There doesnt seem to be any Timesplitters related so Im sad

Attached: 1557219211413.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)