>During break at work
>Table i'm sitting with starts talking about bank robberies
>"Bruh like wear some really cool masks and rob a bank nigga"
>I chime in and say
>kinda like payday2?
>They all look at me confused
>"The fuck you talm bout nigga?"
>The whole table starts laughing like hyenas and fall out of their chairs

I hate these kind of people, I try to participate and be social but I don't understand these people.

Attached: pepe.png (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U8iuqRsdqfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

must suck being an incel

have sex

>conversing with subhumans
You only have yourself to blame.

blacks aren't people

have sex

I'm not an incel, I've had sex before with hookers, and with women who aren't hookers. Even men. So you're just wrong lol.

literally none of this happened, but you still spend time writing such a boring fanfic, just so could make a REE NORMIS thread.
have sex or just end it

Are you incels on here this socially retarded?

I had to try and do something, they just sat at my table for some reason. I swear these zoomers are the most retarded people ever.

I see the "have sex" is a meme here, I have a girlfriend and she's pretty hot. I have sex with her and I often see hookers for my fetish sex. So you faggots can keep saying that dumb meme but In real life I'm winning

>even men
Gayyyyy

Wtf no this isn’t me. All posts from now on that are from me will have the name “OP”

>another facebook frog
you deserve being made fun of

It is not retarded to say this. Payday 2 is/was a major game. It's just uncultured zoomers/niggers who don't understand anything that;s not NBA or call of duty. They are just low functioning "humans"

They won't know what you're talking about unless you bring up GTA, Skyrim, or Witcher 3.

i like big testicles in my butt

Only talk to people about games if they are obviously enthusiasts. I mention something less then mainstream and if no one picks up on the reference then I never bring the subject up again.

Vidya is more facebook than pepe. No wonder normie culture hates you losers, lmao I'm gonna go back to my girlfriend and fuck her. You losers can enjoy your DLC and lootboxes. Enjoy dying alone you cunts. FUCK ALL OF YOU. I tried to be one of you, look I even made a thead saying how dumb normies are but look what I get. You deserve your loneliness. All jokes aside you all know how sad and pathetic you are behind your posts, even the funny posts. See ya losers

Niggers

>Come to wageslave job
>Start eating lunch with friends
>Weird quiet retard with a massive neckbeard sitting next to us
>Mention bank robberies as a conversation starter
>Quiet neckbeard who has never talked before says something about 'payday 2'
>Me and friends laugh at the retard hearing his voice for the first time
>Tard visibly angry

>we should totally organize a soccer game bro
>oh yeah like EA sports FIFA 2019!
this is how you sound, payday didn't invent bank robberies and isn't culturally relevant

I'm a bugchaser who enjoys working with niggers and I frequently suck off some of my black coworkers for weed.

It’s just a bait meme dude intended to draw in social justice warriors and idiots. Ignore it or join in. You’re thinking too much about it

You could have said "like that Batman movie?" And then tell him that he's a big guy.

>Me and my niggers
>Campaign as cool and inclusive but harass a kind man for opening up
>Yeah we dem niggaz
>tfw I'ma nigger

yea niggerrr... let me just commit most of the crime nigger fuck yeah nigger nigger im nigger nigger I'm literally gonna kill nigger in terror attack nigger nigger i literally will nigger im a nigger

>making contact with the niggers species
You deserve it.

see, moments like that are when you should have turned it around to establish yourself in the hierarchy as a dude they shouldn't mess with, instead you came out looking like a weirdo bitch

Or not say anything, if you don’t have anything to say (to normalfags) then don’t say anything at all. Awkward silence is better then conversation in those instances.

Fuck Yea Forums I'm offically requesting Child pizza in this thread, anyone have any CP? I'd kill for some CP I love CP I think I'd cum prematurely to some child pizza right now who got some? I'ma real nigga looking for some child pizza yea nigga hook a nigga up with the CP nigga

video related
youtu.be/U8iuqRsdqfM

you are cripplingly autistic

Holy fuck if you're OP no wonder nobody likes you. You don't open up by talking about a fucking game that the niggers haven't played before. Obviously if you want to make friends you discuss things that both parties enjoy

so these are the people who think they have a great personality and above average intelligence
can't even make small talk without being ridiculed

FUCK ALL OF YOU CUNTS I HATE YOU FAGGOTS I WAS RIGHT AND THE NIGGER NORMIES WERE WRONG WHY CAN;T YOU JUST FUCKING HAVE MMY BACKJ FUCK ALL OF YOU FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU NIGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

check here

This, discuss dumb shit. Don’t talk about your interests. Follow some faggot who comments about pop culture if you wanna know what those douches want to hear.

Yeah kind is definitely the vibe I'm getting from you

FUCK Yea Forums
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NORMIES
FUCK TRUMP
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK NORMAL FAGS
FUCK MY BOSS

AND FUCK YOU!

see

Incels are really reaching a new level. Everyone who doesn't have the same interests as you = douche and normie btw

t. no sex

inb4 tomorrow OP shows up with a gold chain and a pager at work and starts talking about rap music

Yeah you awkward as hell OP. Could have said like HEAT, Baby Driver... Normies ain't gonna know about payday 2

FUCK EVERY NEGATIVE COMMENT ON MY THREAD, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU JUST DO THAT TO SOMEONES THREAD? SERIOUSLY? i AM FROM /R9K/ AND FUCK YOU! i JUST WANTED TO MAKE A THREAD WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE BUT HEY LOOK AT ME LOOK AT THIS IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF NIGGERTARDS

>I try to participate and be social

Attached: 1553108389254.png (452x369, 63K)

that's not OP and you're autistic, and stupid
I said what I was doing from now on faggot

as if videogames weren't mainstream since the 80's, even my grandpa knows who super mario is

Fuck you, fucking turd burglar

This thread crashed and burned fast, but what else would you expect from a retarded frogposter?

>thinking walmart niggas are gonna hear of something basic like Payday

>Run my own online business
>Never have to interact with other people outside of running daily errands
>Get to do basically whatever I want 24/7 when not working

I fucking love my life.

Attached: 13-010333-the_7_habits_of_happy_men.jpg (1080x540, 74K)

Oceans 11 or some dumb average-core shit. OP is a faggot.

Learn to read the audience you faggots, you’ll never make friends if you talk about real gaming shit

Payday 2 is not popular enough to he common knowledge

A symptom of autism is the inability to see things from other peoples perspectives

haha stupid faggot sad frog poster cuck

Kill yourself, frognigger.

>not being interested in videogames is being uncultured
kys

>During break at work
>talking bout payday style bank robberies n shiet with my brothers
>"Bruh like wear some really cool masks and rob a bank nigga"
>some pasty ass white fuck blobbers towards our table
>kinda like payday2?
>we all in on the joke and start roasting the fool
>"The fuck you talk bout nigga?"
>The whole table starts laughing like hyenas and fall out of their chairs

Mentioning some piece of shit smartphone game would have been the better choice. Never discuss actual games with normalfags, NEVER.

>>The whole table starts laughing like hyenas and fall out of their chairs

Is this the new Big Bang Theory meme?

>the fuck you talk about nigga
They NEVER intended to be friendly with you

>normies

Nah it's ok because they said "no homo" beforehand.

what's wrong with trying

They were talking about Heat and your dumbass thought it was vidya? Moron