June 2019

June 2019...

BA . `.` . FORGO
BA . IS . TTEN

Attached: 1552688949694.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xdIRB_qBUdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't, just waiting for a discount.

never.

Baba lives on in my usernames

baba is wooloo now

KE IS ME
KE

>Prison
LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THERE'S AN ACTUAL SOLUTION HERE, IT'S ALL JUST A RUSE

ESA2 FUCKING WHEN, HEMPULI

+crumble in faith and google the solution retard+

Attached: baba.png (158x170, 6K)

Still my GotY so far, I haven't forgotten

The solution is something you already know how to do but just don't realize it.

Nah I still play it here and there. Also there were like three Squilliam submissions really early on.

>get to the meta levels
>gets too hard for me and stop playing
Maybe I'll go back now that I've had a break

Attached: 1547937177021.png (303x311, 180K)

Funny because I just started playing. Just when you got to mix a bunch of wards it really just stumps me

>
BABA IS YAGA

>googling the solutions
>ever
Reminder that if you ever did this you're automatically a permanent loser.

well yeah everyone already finished it. Whats there to talk about still?

>tfw "Baba is you" means "You're a sissy" in Russian

Attached: 12b24b12a76f14d135fe4d4e3f7a7edc.png (512x512, 207K)

I honestly doubt 2019 will get a better game

Isn't it "You're a granny"?

YAGA IS DRINK
youtu.be/xdIRB_qBUdI

Same. Game looks great, but not $15 great.

>Watching Northernlion play this

Attached: 1402533782806.jpg (511x546, 114K)

In modern Russian "baba" is just an insulting version of "girl".
"Babka" is the closest thing to "granny" as far as I know, although it's leaning more towards "hag".

Baba has too many legs.

When the level editor comes out baba shitposting will resurge in such a level of intensity it'll be absurd.

Plus I'm sure Yea Forums could make some pretty interesting custom levels to try out.

Attached: 1553299465101.png (238x237, 2K)

I see.
In Bulgarian it's just granny, so I figured it'd be the same in Russian.

i love the game but it's mentally taxing for me sometimes

You can enter text blocks in this game

the ost is lovely

I actually ran into the dev while doing my groceries a while ago. Didn't say hi though because autism and I didn't know it was the guy then.

What the fuck is baba is you anyways. I've seen a little bit of gameplay but it just makes me even more confused as to what it's about or the whole purpose/meaning behind the game.

it's a block pushing puzzle game where the level's rules are made of blocks that you can push to remove existing rules or create new ones

ditto
it looks like a game I will beat in 1-2 days tops

Top-down adventure where you clear screens by reaching a win condition. The rules are pushable blocks in the play area, this includes win conditions, which setpiece you are and object behaviour.

Baba lives on in memes.

Attached: 1554513447525.jpg (890x768, 167K)

>Watching Jabroni Mike play it

Attached: 1445828219571.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

Not forgotten, it's still my GOTY.

But there was no point on continuing to make threads and talk about it once I beat it and discussion died down.

I just bought it yesterday, it's really fun even if it makes me feel really stupid

Attached: BEEP-BEEP.png (346x235, 38K)

i am telling you now that you absolutely will not beat this game in 1-2 days

HA
HA
HA

Bros how the fuck do you beat Maritime Adventures and Adventures on the Flower Garden level. GIVE HINT PLS

Attached: bart.jpg (250x300, 21K)

I would bet my life that you wouldn't beat it even in a month without googling the answers.

>Watching any popular variety gamer play this
Really, who breaks the mold, being popular and also playing various games but not being absolutely dogshit at near everything outside your 1 or 2 games.

This is the only puzzle game where I felt like an idiot when the solution is something a 3rd grader could figure out

Waiting for a physical release personally.

LRG has an e3 presentation coming up actually.

It's a new genre

>maritime adventures
I'm stuck on this one too
I really wanted to finish this game without looking up any answers but it's actually impossible unless you have literal autism and hundreds of hours to dedicate to it

God you're so unique, tell me more about yourself.

give chorfun first

I got stuck on skull house and haven't played it since. My other option was a platformer level where you have to stop something from falling, I know I can figure it out it's just that it's so fucking tedious I don't want to. Skull house, however, has completely and utterly stumped.

>came out
>was excellent
>had a good run
>good threads with lots of useful tips and people working their way through puzzles
>didn't overstay its welcome with a tumor of a general
>will be remembered fondly down the line as people rediscover it via sales or just people ruminating over puzzle games in general

Attached: 1551377323127.gif (400x300, 498K)

I thought the same thing. I'm like 2.5 months in due to my autism about not cheating or using hints and I'm nowhere near close to the end. I try chipping away at it every night, but god I'm fucking retarded.

Why do you fags make these threads? Do we need daily fucking discussions about every single 40 hour long game for the rest of the year to prove that we haven't forgotten them?

>No stop talking about games!
You realize there are like 100 other threads on the board and you can fuck off to any of those you stupid nigger?

Attached: wooloo is you.png (598x376, 7K)

Not what I said you mongoloid.

>stop discussing what I don't like
Just hide the thread and go to a fucking eceleb or twitter or smash thread if it hurts your asshole so much.

Are you a schizoid or something? Stop projecting some made up bullshit onto what I said.

>Why do you fags make these threads? Do we need daily fucking discussions about every single 40 hour long game for the rest of the year to prove that we haven't forgotten them?
Are you genuinely implying that by this message you meant you're totally okay with the threads and that they don't bother you? Why make that post then? And where in the fuck have you been seeing daily Baba threads? This is the first one I've seen in weeks.

My point was that I hate the fag format of a thread opener, project all you like onto it if it makes you feel any better.

It's not like it's the only one
>[location]... home...
>what the fuck was his problem?
>s/he killed billions...

Sure I agree