ARE WE HYPE?

ARE WE HYPE?

Attached: WoW_Classic_Main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

No. We're apparently "going home". Whatever that cringe shit means.

a little

DO NOT ROLL A HUMAN
NOT
ROLL
A
HUMAN

>but I want my weapon skill
No. It's shit. Never minmax for PvE at the cost of PvP. PvE is easy. Period. You can clear it with anything, and the only thing that additional minmaxing in PvE does is decrease your clear times by an insignificant amount. You dealt 2% extra dps and the boss died 0.2 seconds faster. Literally irrelevant. The boss would've died regardless, and you would've gotten the same loot. All you gained was a couple of seconds and a slightly longer epeen.

Being optimal is only relevant in PvP. You're not trying to reach a set level in PvP after which you can complete your objective. Stronger is always better in PvP. There is never a point where you're strong enough because the challenge is infinite. That is why you minmax for PvP at the cost of PvE.

So you rolled a human and are done with your one hour of raiding a week. A mage attacks you, and like always, frostbite procs. While you're stuck in a freeze, slowly dying to the mage's spells, you wonder: "Why the fuck did I roll a human?". Because if you hadn't, the mage would be dead, and you wouldn't staring at a gray screen right now.

i'm not hype until august 25th fuck streamers and fuck donald trump

Yup, going to play holy pally and win 90 percent of my BGs and end game this shit again.

This, fuck drumpf but not asmongold

Maybe for like the first 20 levels.

I’ve already played this shit before and it ain’t all sunshine and rainbows

No, Classic has be co-opted by reddit cringe normies and streamers.

Classic is easy. People were dumb. All content will be cleared within a week of release. Game will be -completely- dead post-Naxx.

>choosing race based off racials

Attached: B5FCD086-A2E1-4DE3-92E3-89C64623189A.png (480x480, 184K)

Yeah who would want WotF anyway what a shit racial

I'll take them over you, you insufferable faggot

This
Looks > racials
Only minmax engineer neet autists roll according to racials

i just want to roll paladin join a hardcore and experience naxx, since i never completed it.

casual

wow is for casuals, though. if i wanted a hardcore game i would play ultima online or everquest

>want to play dark iron
>have no alliance characters
>will have to level up an alli to 120, then grind rep for 3 months, then I can play what was advertised as a major expac feature

Thanks, Blizzard. Very cool!

Can't wait to donate 100g to Asmongold so he can read my name on stream, it's gonna be sick.

Thank god I'm rolling Dwarf, so I get the most Chad appearance and some of the best racials.

But imagine the people who try to minmax racials but do it wrong anyway.

Cringey marketing shit as hell / 10

this, as a male NE balance druid I always pick my favorite race for the alliance druid

I've never played Druid but I'm interested in rolling one on the side because they seem to be able to fill so many roles. What does balance do?

In the year of our lord 2019, fucking Google it, you retard. I'm only here to shit on the game and you're getting in the way.

Spams moonfire on everyone in PvP
Runs out of mana

Loving this salesmen beta
Thanks for showing me this game from 30years ago mr Twitch tv man!

i want aoe voice chat on RP servers like GTARP

gimme

You know how Blizzard has a weird way of counting World of Warcraft patches? They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of patches inconsistent. The reason for this is a lost patch from the Cataclysm expansion.

Finding details about this missing patch is difficult, no one who was working on the game at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost patch was coded entirely by Chris Metzen. During production of the patch, Metzen started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them getting very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Metzen.

I first heard of it at an event where Jeff Kaplan was speaking. Someone in the crowd asked about the patch, and Kaplan simply left the stage, ending the presentation hours early. The patch's production number was 4.0.5., the title was Dead Orc. The patch labeled 4.0.6., (CATACSLYM), was made later and given Dead Orc's production code to hide the latter's existence.
In addition to getting angry, asking anyone who was involved with the game about this will cause them to do everything they can to stop you from directly communicating with Chris Metzen. At a fan event, I managed to follow him after he spoke to the crowd, and eventually had a chance to talk to him alone as he was leaving the building. He didn't seem upset that I had followed him, probably expected a typical encounter with an obsessive fan. When I mentioned the lost patch though, all color drained from his face and he started trembling. When I asked him if he could tell me any details, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and handed it to me. He begged me never to mention the patch again.

Attached: VCmPA[1].jpg (2560x1440, 451K)

I'm as excited as I am for any video game, really. I can't wait but I also can.

Fuck off shill

Attached: file.png (400x220, 117K)

Is it so difficult for Blizzard to not make all Horde hunchback?

Not hyped, but happy it's happening. games these days rely too much on instant gratification. People need to feel like a reward is worth it, and no, grinding the super omega RNG on top of RNG raid roll you slept through LFR isn't enjoyable.

>are you gonna waste your time on an MMO?!?!?!
the answer is no

Attached: 1557517004083.jpg (673x586, 27K)

Holy shit, when will 3rd world shitskins who can't read be purged from these boards.

Fuck off shill defender

I lost all the hype thanks to all this shitposting along with the streamer cancer
might as well an hero, not gonna last til august

Home...

Welcome to the fold; the truth is out there.

Usually I'd say yes but fucking being an alliance priest without fear ward.

>wanna play classic so bad
>plan out characters at work
>playing on a private server would burn me out and it’s just lost progress
This wait feels longer than 2004

>almost forgot classic going to be released no hype whatsoever
>release date and beta announced
>suddenly hype bursts into overdrive
>Spend all day in classic threads,watch streams,watch random YouTube videos fuck around on private servers
>This goes on for a week
>Get burned out hype completely dies again
>Install maple story 2 for delicious cunny
Have blizzard played themselves?

>has sex
whats your excuse incels?

Attached: Asmongold-and-Pink_Sparkles.jpg (1200x900, 98K)

reminder that vanilla wow is world of roguecraft.

What is your obsessions with sex?

I'm not a millionaire.

My point exactly

Fishing Poles > Wands

Fuck wands.

Attached: 71okChdJLtL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 129K)

no army of 11 year olds paying me $30 to watch a youtube video and say their name

kys samefag

Except everyone knows how to deal with Rogues to the extent that they are almost useless in PVP against any decent player. This is what happens when you dredge up a game that people know every little scrap and detail about.

No

cope

>hop back in to catch up on the war campaign
>get 2 chapters in
>will have to grind some 30k+ rep to do the last 2
God I hate this company

>Obsessed with sex
>cope
Confirmed obsessed for sex

Well? Continue you fucking faggot

And deprive you of your 'tsm fit? I think not.

Fuck no. Who the fuck pays for WoW anymore? I quit live a couple months after wrath came out and switched to Private Servers. Havent touched live since. You can play classic for free right now, right this second. This is the equivalent of wagecuck delusion.

Hunters and warriors have the lowest IQ. This is a fact.

Neither of those are Paladins

imagine two people spelling "rogue" this wrong

Personally this is the best thing WoW has announced in years, i cannot wait to watch classic crash and burn

I love world of warcraft and yes I played vanilla, it was great, but what i don't love is the fact that we have been plagued by a bunch of retards who have cried and moaned about how great vanilla was for years. Every single WoW thread has them, you can guarantee it, a number of faggots spamming the thread with how flawless and perfect vanilla WoW was - these retards never take their rose tinted goggles off.

I'll be extremely glad to see the meltdown when the nostalgiafaggots realise that vanilla wasn't as great as they remembered it. Sadly, I know they won't ever stop crying about how great it is. They're going to make negligible excuses which don't really matter, such as "Oh this mailbox is in the wrong position" or "Oh no an eceleb is playing on my server".

Attached: file.png (802x607, 957K)

it'll kill retail and then kill classic, it's going to be beautiful..

Wtf, what's with all the neckbeards legitimately forgetting the term "Mage".

Lads, I'm considering rolling a druid. Convince me not to.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I'm not going to play as a manlet

see you on the meters, little man

spotted the warrior
read and roll gnome

>All content will be cleared within a week of release. Game will be -completely- dead post-Naxx.

It'll be dead for people who clear it. That's only a tiny fraction of the players. Casual guilds can't even clear AQ

Why? Male NE druids are chads.

Other way around, they spent years of their time, talent and money on a dud that's going to be a ghost town in under a year (just like every vanilla private server right now), and this will be the straw that breaks retail's back.

Attached: file.png (601x496, 500K)

everybody keeps telling me they're a shit class in classic

Those are the autismos who sperg so hard for raising stat X and lowering stat Y as much as possible for micro-percentage increases on their character's ability to basketweave so they hate jack-of-all-trade classes.

how would this even crash?
it is a legacy game with zero development overhead and very little maintenance overhead

D2 is still running and people are playing it
get your head out of your arse, there wont be a crash
the only thing happening will be people silently losing interest, but for blizzard there is nothing to lose
they did not run a huge add campaign or tried to get new players because they know this "product" is a service for boomers and no one else
no one below the age of 20 gives a fuck
no one below the age of 20 knows that classic is a thing and about to be rereleased
boomers will keep this shit running the same way D2 is still running until blizzard gets swallowed by disney someday in the future and god knows what the mouse will do to it

This shit belongs on The only people that will actually enjoy Classic are a small minority, everyone else will quit. "MUH NOSTALRIUS 1000 PEOPLES". There just aren't that many of you, all normies will quit before you get to show them online.
Vanilla is as bad as OSRS, boring simple and way more time consuming than any game has the right to be.
Fags

Attached: OTACON.. ITS TIME.jpg (1488x1400, 159K)

No. Every time I deal with utter retards in groups, the guy is either a hunter or a warrior (generally dps warrior). Just now I had to deal with a hunter that was running around who knows where when he was supposed to go to the dungeon, and when I asked him if he was coming, he said he needed to repair (he ran from the town to the opposite direction of the dungeon and then ran in circles there for a while, so I don't know what the fuck he was actually doing). He then stealth afked after zoning in (together with the other hunter in the group), and was extremely confused that we had actually moved in the 5 minutes he was away, thinking he got put in another instance. The other hunter had additional sins of breaking my CC and then kiting the mob (which has a 8s aoe silence) through me (healer), almost killing the tank, and logging out in the middle of the run.
These hunters were complemented by a warrior (tank) who liked to complain about our dps, all while he couldn't hold aggro (I even tried to heal him as late as possible to give him as much time as possible, but still got mobs on me in every pack with more than 2 mobs. He also liked to break CC (that he marked himself), even giving it deep wounds so that re-CC was impossible. Also rolled need on a 2h wep, and then on another, clearly worse, 2h wep, because he didn't know which one was better.

It's always hunters and warriors. And the only person who has managed to completely piss me off in a dungeon with his absolute stupidity and inability to follow basic instructions just happened to be a dps warrior.

>playing classic WOW as if it was a modern MMO that only cares about appearance and cosmetics
you're doing it wrong, go play FF14 or current WOW if that's what you care about

BC was better than Classic, asking for Classic instead of BC was a mistake

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

DO NOT ROLL A DRUID

That is if you want to be more than just a flag carrier or a bad healer. You can link your dps or tanking videos as much as you want, but the general consensus is that no one wants druids for anything else but healing. They don't know about some guy that tanked naxx as a bear, and they don't care. They will simply go "tank? dps? uhh I don't think we need one". Unless you make your own guild, or you lick the GM's ass, you will not be tanking or dps'ing anything past UBRS.

Even as a healer you're shit. Hots don't stack and they're shit. You're spamming downranked HT all the time, and other classes do that job better than you. You're there for two purposes: motw and faerie fire. That's why you don't see more than 2 druids in raids. This is, in a sense, a good thing. If loot drops, you're more likely to get it because there are few druids. However, first you have to be one of those two druids. Most of the druid spots are already taken. Druid is the most played class in retail, and streamers like sodapoppin will bring a ton of druid players in, so you won't even get a guild.

In pvp, your sole purpose is carrying the flag. In every other case, you're shit in group pvp. You can't heal properly, you don't have good support, and you can't even dispel magic. In solo pvp you're okay for phase 1, but the gameplay is based on slowly killing your enemy with dots and being obnoxious in general. Once people start getting gear, you fall behind heavily in power level because druids scale like shit.

Druid is literally the worst class in the game and its best roles are flag carrier and subpar healer. Do not roll it if you want to have a good time.

>bc was better than classic
Said noone who got to 60 in classic ever.

>Blood elves
>ayy lmaos
>outland
>flying mounts
No, thank you.

Resto: Just there because someone has to innervate the real healers, and battle rez the guy that stepped in fire.
Bear: Offtank certain encounters, but it will never be a real tank like warrior
Cat: Mediocre to below mediocre dps, retarded rotation, nobody wants cats in raids.
Boomy: Run out of mana immediately, no spellcasting for you. Broken spec.
PvP restocat/restobalance: fun, power to annoy. Endless entangles, flag carrying, heals, jukes and mobility for days. Against a competent premade it is the easiest healer to kill though. Outside of WSG, everyone would rather have a priest or a pally(go sit next to the shaman water boy).

Leveling is great, but everything after that is mediocre to shit. You can make a huge difference against shitters in PvP, and be a real team player harassing both casters and melee dps to the point where they want to quit the game. But you'll never be the hero of the day, and you'll never really be good at anything. Being a druid is suffering, unless you smoke a lot of weed and just roll with it. True story. Also don't expect to get gear fast, unless the gear you want is resto.

Attached: handsome druid.jpg (413x622, 103K)

DO NOT ROLL A PRIEST

That is if you want to be more than just a healbot

DO NOT ROLL A MAGE

That is if you want to be more than a frostbolt clicker and a portal/food/water machine

DO NOT ROLL A HUNTER

That is if you want to be more than just a terrible dps and tranq shot bot

DO NOT ROLL A WARLOCK

That is if you want to be more than a summoning bot, soulstone bot and banishing bot

DO NOT ROLL A PALADIN

That is if you want to be more than just a mediorce healbot with some auras

DO NOT ROLL ROGUE

That is if you want to be more than just a replaceable dps

DO NOT ROLL A SHAMAN

That is if you want to be more than a chainheal and winfury totem bot

DO NOT ROLL A WARRIOR

That is if you want to be more than a green geared "dps" retard begging to get carried through UBRS 50 times so you can get those swords

continuation from: Almost forgot: There will always be some retarded faggot insisting that your meme spec is entirely viable, and they will link you some retarded faggot youtube video proving that with enough hours to qualify for a part time job, you can get a reasonable result with any spec provided you spend 9001 gold and all your free time farming consumables.
Druids is a comfy class to play, but if you want to be good at something, pick literally any other class. Even pala is a preferred healer for their niche job. Druids are just.. Druids.

Here is the thing even if you are Tier 1 Server First Kel'thuzad crushers you will still take a druid to the raid. They fill a roll like every other class (battle res lol), but you just don't stack them like you do with Mages or Priests. They don't fill a specific role. BUT GUESS WHAT, being a hybrid is actually viable in Vanilla and they are sick in PVP. The roughest time you will have with Druid is using up all your bag space to carry around the extra gear for form shifting, and the fact they arn't stacked means you will have a high chance to get raid gear. They are not good at DPS though, so don't play them for that.

Attached: 7 KB.jpg (126x99, 3K)

zoomer

>but if you want to be good at something, pick literally any other class.
Woah, dude its almost as if a druid is a utility hybrid class, supposed to carry 3 sets around to do it all in case its needed.

I'm excited but I'm really hoping stream shitters get filtered out, fast

Based post

Top tier guilds bring 2 druids. The hunters are the ones that get reduced to 1-2.

>black poster
yeah monkey... for sure anything you say will happen

I never denied that fact, but that's like saying you don't need a mop to clean the floor, just use your jacket bro. You don't need a hammer, just use your forehead bro. No one needs a druid for anything, they just need BR.
It's a shit way to play unless you like being nothing more than a utility cooldown for other classes. Even when you shine in BG's, someone else is shining brighter than you.

you know what... focus on pvp so you can ignore all this shit and actually enjoy the game.

Yea Hunters have it rough towards the end of the PVE content. It's a good thing they are just so fucking rich from the ease of grinding that they can just buy their way into raid spots.

I will roll 6 human females because they look cute :)

Attached: 1535607709368.png (291x65, 13K)

Na I want my real character to look nice. Without relying on expensive shit to make me look nice between deaths.

Im mocking the retards that claim that "druids arent viable", since they will never see the inside of Naxx and are just parroting some shit they heard on plebbit or some mediocre gchat.

I personally will min/max consumables, not fucking classes or races. I will play the class I enjoy the most (hunter) and farm farm farm. Cant wait to see the faces of casuals who have never seen an arcane bomb before.

It's all true though. Druid is the worst class in the game.

>Druid is the worst class in the game.
You know whats also true? The quality of the player determines the "viability" of a character. Ill take a skilled druid 1000 times over a retarded priest. Again, druids are great utility and a great class to play. Just because the green bar isnt as big as the green bar of priests, doesnt mean theyre "the worst class in the game".

Someone has to be the worst, druidfag. The only reason you bring personal skill into the equation is because druids don't perform well on paper.
Give that same skilled druid a priest character to play and he'll be outperforming whatever he could do on his druid. They're still viable, but please face reality.

t. maining druid on launch

>Give that same skilled druid a priest character to play and he'll be outperforming whatever he could do on his druid.
Damn. its almost as if people... enjoy playing druid... and choose to play druide.
Also, show me an innervating, brezing priest.

t. full t2 rank 12 druid vanilla wow and gonna main a hunter

I just think to myself why can't retail be fun? Why do I have to turn to a 15 year old build of the game to enjoy something?

*sips free action potion*
pwahhhhh

>what is "saying hi in guild chat and 20 people say hi back"?
>what is yelling in ts/discord when you manage to finish a dungeon boss despite 3 players dying
>what is roaming the land with your gang ganking every red cawksucker you encounter while spamming emotes
>what is the feeling of being known and revered on your server for being "best XXXX on server"

>The quality of the player determines the "viability" of a character.
There is only so far you can go with skill alone. A ret paladin, regardless of how skilled the players is, will lose in damage to a braindead mage, for example.

I am simply dispelling the misinformation in these threads. There are people who have been led to believe that druids can be good. The reality of the situation is that they can't in the vast majority of the cases (I mentioned the exceptions in my pasta). You see that video of that one cat in raids. Even when world buffed, using pummelers that he spent hours farming, on bosses with low hp so he doesn't run out of mana powershifting, he doesn't beat the top warriors/rogues/mages/warlocks. You can put in 100 times the effort of others, but in the end you're still worse.

If you ever venture out of the casual shitter zone, it will happen to you. You're undeniably worse than everyone else simply because of your class. In the shitter zone you can feel good about yourself, you can feel strong, because you get to bully retards who don't know how to play the game. There your class doesn't matter as much.

because in order to have gameplay in world of warcraft you have to make a game where you sacrifice your soul to be remotely competitive in it.
they deleted the gameplay to fix this problem but then there's no game.

The gameplay in classic is just dice roll shit though.

>goes immediately to the biggest meme spec to make a point about a CLASS
Neck yourself. Im not reading that word salad of mental gymnastics to somehow make the argument that "DRUUDZ ARE DA WORST".

(Resto) druids are viable if youre good at the game and actually put in effort to farm your gear and manapots.

>but user, just roll a priest LOL

Believe it or not, but some people ENJOY PLAYING DRUID FOR FUCKS SAKE. How hard is this to understand? Do you want the only people in the world to be:

>fury/prot warriors
>mages
>rogues
>palys/shamans

?

Missed the point not only once, but twice, and even finished it off with a strawman. Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit, is it?

>Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit, is it?
Ironic considering I didnt read past "ret pala".

Should consider it. You'd learn something.

>stop having fun

Attached: npc.jpg (630x630, 23K)

Feel free to play whatever you want. If you really want to play a fucking ret paladin or a moonkin or whatever, it's your life. But remember, this is an MMO. It's not a singleplayer game. Cooperation with other players is the key. Your choices will have consequences, and be prepared to deal with them. You might really feel like playing a ret paladin now, and you have all those theorycrafting guides prepared, and you're prepared to farm three times as much as the average player and everything, but what happens if you hit level 60 and no guild on your server is even willing to give you a chance to prove yourself? This might very well happen. And remember, leveling in vanilla is not like leveling in retail, you can't just semi-AFK through dungeons and casually hit max level after a couple of days of real time. It takes on average between five and ten days of in-game played time to hit max level. Are you really prepared to spend so much time leveling something, only to eventually be "forced" to make a different class, or play a role you don't enjoy (e.g. being forced to respec holy and heal on your ret pala)?

fpbp

>ROLE playing game
>butthurt that you have to fit into predefined ROLES

Consider opening your mind to the possibility that youre arguing about something youll never get to experience, since youll be stuck with your "MAGA" guild wiping on Onyxia, despite having 6 dwarf priests and 10 mages in the raid.

we're HOYYYYYYYYYYPE

This is why I was concerned about your reading comprehension. You're tilting at windmills.

Im so happy you NA shitters are contained in your own timezones.

>Na I want my real character to look nice.
The absolute state of non-tmorph faggots

Attached: SLUT.png (614x571, 547K)

Unfortunately for you, I'm EU.

And here's another revelation: I'm rolling a druid.

>Unfortunately for you, I'm EU.
Please be alliance, please be alliance.

;^)

>Also, show me an innervating, brezing priest.
Yeah, these two abilities are why you're still viable. Congratulations. Druids are still the worst class.
>Damn. its almost as if people... enjoy playing druid... and choose to play druide.
Yes, and? Play what you like, aspie. I've never said otherwise.

Have sex

For the autists motw and ff are more important than those two.

Here's a short outline of all the classes and their pros and cons in vanilla. There are basically five tiers.

Tier 1: These classes are super popular and in high demand. Every raiding guild will want 5+ of these, and you will have an easy time finding raid spots, but you will have a hard time gearing up, since there will be so many of your class in your raid. These are: (DPS) warrior, mage, rogue.

Tier 2: These are slightly less popular, but still very much in high demand classes. These are: Priests and paladins. Healing only, of course. The only reason they're in one tier below is because you don't need as many healers as you need damage dealers. They could easily be put into tier one as well.

Tier 3: These classes are... well, simply not that good. They might not be outright bad, but they're simply not as good as previous tiers to warrant stacking them. These will have limited raid spots, and if they share loot with a class from higher tier, they will have lower priority on it than them, as they get a lot less from them than the classes from higher tiers do. But at least they can get their own class-specific gear, such as tier sets, a lot faster, since there's only a few of them in the raid. Finding a raiding spot as one of these will be hard, but if you get your foot in the door, you're set for life. These classes are: Hunter, warlock, druid.

Tier 4: Well, these are not actually classes, they're specs. Unless you're a member of an inner circle of a guild, you can forget every getting this spot. These will be reserved for raid leader, or guild leader, or loot officer, or someone else from the guild's hierarchy. They are prot warrior, shadow priest, and feral druid. Why shadow priest? Because you're only ever going to be bringing one of them to raid, to buff warlocks. By the time you sign up for a guild for the shadow priest role, chances are, one of the guild priests will have already snatched that role. And no guild will bother bringing two or more shadow priests. Sorry. Why prot warriors? Because they're main tanks and main tanks make or break guilds. As a guild, your priority is to gear up the tanks as soon as possible, and if these people don't show up to the raid or leave for another guild, you're going to lose weeks if not months of progress. So this spot needs to be reserved for someone the guild trusts. Why feral druid? They're okayish off-tanks, and if you can convince your guild to give you a shot as feral druid, you can do competently as a tank. But you will not be main tanking, you will be an off-tank, and if the guild does allow one of these in the raid, that spot will most likely be give to a guild "celebrity", like the shadow priest spot generally is. Shadow priests and feral druids are basically like warlocks, hunters, and resto druids, except you have much lower chances of getting in as one.

Tier 5: These are the specs you will only be allowed to play if you're the guild master, or his girlfriend. Otherwise, forget it. They are: Ret paladin, and moonkin. You're awful, simply awful, even your best effort will yield worse results than, say, some random rogue who just hit level 60 ten minutes ago. I'd include prot paladins in this tier too, but those wouldn't be allowed to play even if you're the guild master, if you tried to force it, the guild will just reform without you.

I don't know shit about shamans because I'm Alliance, but I assume resto shamans are either tier 2 or tier 3, while ele and enh are both tier 5. And remember, this outline is when it comes to raiding only. Situation is a bit different in dungeons, where there's the tank-healer-mage trifecta that dominates every group, and everyone else has a much harder time getting spots if they compete with these. The average warrior will be hesitant to allow rogues in his BRD runs since he wants HoJ for himself, stuff like that.

Move warlock up to tier 2 and I agree

Can`t wait to help my bro Asmongold level!

Attached: asmon.jpg (2325x2870, 870K)

Have sex

Learn what 'worst' means.

>dead world pvp
>best version

Attached: 1553428239920.gif (288x389, 1.91M)

This is pretty badly wrong. The problem is that you're only looking at one side of the equation (demand) while completely ignoring the other (supply). This makes your conclusions extremely wrong. One look at what classes guilds are recruiting would tell you this. Surprise surprise, what guilds tend to look for most is hpriest/hpala/rsham, because people don't want to heal, they want to dps.

The demand itself is mostly correct, though there is a bunch of variation in it anyway. In raids you see 8-12 warriors, 4-8 rogues, 4-8 mages, 4-6 priests, 4-6 shamans, 4-6 paladins, 3-6 warlocks, 1-3 hunters, 1-3 druids in general. With autistic speedrun shit you might see 20 warriors.

I understood that reference

Because the Devs are retarded

Lol wat, getting gear as a hunter is extremely hard

Me too friend. I can wait to play with all my favourite streamers and their gangs and gladly contribute to their success.

Attached: 1558656950488.png (960x523, 321K)

Rate my tabard

Attached: alliance_351000_33_54360a_06_776524.png (216x228, 57K)

I can’t wait to use my money to bypass the slog. Eat shit poorfags

Attached: 4AE5745D-2D58-49CE-9A61-20EB0EA374CD.jpg (583x438, 38K)

If you’re alliance you compete with no other classes, just other hunters.

you compete with dr**ds until level 40

Druids pose no competition to anything

XDDD HYPOE OMG ASLDLOLOL

Home....

Attached: 23nrzu97b0z21.jpg (2560x1080, 403K)

Kinda but not really. I'll probably end up playing for a month and stopping, or if I do stick around it'll be to do 19 twinking.

>only 2 snow areas and 1 snow mini area in the game
why does blizzard hate being comfy bros?

>tfw have a literally foolproof plan on making over a thousand gold a week easily
>tfw it will take a shitton of time to set up but once it's set up it only needs a couple of hours of farming a week to make money with it
>tfw don't even need to join a raiding guild and suffer progression and all that bullshit, can just buy carries and gear from poopsockers
can't decide what to main, though
go shaman and buy a sulfuras and blow people up in battlegrounds?

>He’s putting in any effort at all
Just wait for the cash shop to be implemented dude

tell me, i'll be OCE server so no threat to you

get out of here zoomer

>jumping around on the roof of the Orgrimmar bank
>mind-controlling Gamon if not currently dead
>shoot the shit in guild-chat
>greet known players, guild-mates or buddies walking by
>eventually you join a dungeon group or queue for warsong

peak comfy

Attached: KLGzxXW0ELC70fZFrdFxNBgmS2zvynAT87sIPqCNsIo.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

You forgot the most important part, jumping from AH onto the palm trees. The mark of a true shinobi.

>get netted in phase 1
woops

NO SHOES

based and first post pilled

Attached: 1559514963939.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

>all these retarded shitters rolling human for pve because bruH weapon skill allows me to kill the dragon better
>none of which will be in any relevant guild that isnt forced to gear check every single raid for weeks before finally managing to stumble through BWL in 3 nights per week and disbanding in aq
>none of which will parse even top 200 on any of their respective servers
why do this to yourselves? youll never reach the highest standard just because you rolled human, youll just be a living meme

>smelly nigger mudhuts
>comfy
also

Attached: z5m386ljz8x21.jpg (960x536, 168K)

Anyone else scared they end up on a low or mid pop server?

Attached: life is good.jpg (500x625, 31K)

you suck at math
dealing 2% extra dps would only reduce boss fight duration by 0.2 seconds if the fight was ~10 seconds, no boss fight is ~10 seconds even in full naxx gear. I'd explain what exponential progress is for a 2% dps increase over
>an hour of raiding
but I don't think you'd understand the concept
Humans are good in PvP because of Perception AND the extra weapon skill, which does affect PvP btw. Perception being the only guaranteed way to get one over on a vanish
also you're retarded
Being gnome/dwarf/ne isn't going to stop frostbite, it is a stun. A 15% chance stun, it won't happen that often and rarely will be before the first poly. Everyone has FAP so escape artist isn't that fancy.

Min-maxing pvp doesn't matter, you aren't going to get rank 14 from skill, it is either because a guild dedicated their time to helping you make sure you got the most honor that week or because you poop-socked pvp non-stop all week.

You're just kidding yourself with nostalgia and delusional thoughts.

>human female
>looks nice for warlock
>perception is nice against rogues, since it's really strong in vanilla

>he never felt the orgrimmar vipe
>instead he roleplayed as a female Nelf sucking dicks for 20 silver in the Goldshire Inn

>perception
meme ability and no, the way you get one over on vanish is by shouting them out of it; vanish makes you invisible for 1-2 seconds and you cannot be detected by perception
>weapon skill
doesnt affect chance to miss in pvp, it has been a flat 5% since 2005 and what you think youre referring to is some meme private server shit

frostbite is also a root, not a stun, it is literally the same thing as nova
god why do pve shitters think they know anything about the game

>bro im going to have a minimum of 20 faps on me every time i leave my major city and i will proactively pop them on every single person i see in the game and then log back out until my pvp trinket and pot are back off cd
Have fun getting netted in phase 1 and not being able to do anything about it, Mr. Dragonslayer.

Eh...

Attached: 35.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Queen Talanji-PvP server, shard 6, layer 3, ported to Everlook by a GM because I didn't get off the mailbox fast enough after Asmongold yelled at me... Home.

I'm looking at all the unfun shit in retail and how classic manages to stimulate some form of endorphins with shit like just finding good gear.

fuck off, bait

>"T-The dungeons won't be like retail, you'll need to cc and plan your pulls!"
>mfw people are just bringing 3 mages and aoeing down the entire dungeon in 3 big pulls

which combo will make me smile like nothing else? dwarf rogue or troll mage

wouldn't gnome rogue be better due to escape artist?

go on

every time you say his name he becomes more powerful

Here's one, try a better game. Let fucking go.

As for you, facts don't give a shit about your feelings. You're another retard hanging on for dear life like you're in some sort of abusive relationship. Get fucked.

WHAT. THE FUCK. WAS WRITTEN ON THE FUCKING PAPER YOU FAGGOT.

Attached: 1551393636328.jpg (703x800, 105K)

but stoneform and being able to see my gear

>Here's one, try a better game. Let fucking go.
Name a good MMO.

Sorry, I can't. It's a fucking dead genre. Move on.