Final fantasy 14 shadowbringers

This a 40 year old cat.

Attached: IMG_20190605_144140.jpg (1038x2047, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKB9LvRYwXg
youtube.com/watch?v=JsQqpcrmNBI
youtube.com/watch?v=2cuHskhxQO8
fflogs.com/character/id/1513?zone=23&mode=detailed
exhentai.org/g/1392084/53a7ee247c/
youtube.com/watch?v=iSgA_nK_w3A&list=PLWIbhIYLOq-T7XwgHe2y2hBE8Zr_yeODi&index=9&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=J3ghD3wh-q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's my wife

Must be 18 in human years

She's 18 in magically unaging years.

Where did the get this picture of me?

I want to make her pregnant. And all bunny girls even the ones with retarded faces.

That's not very Cute or Funny

>Please note that the FINAL FANTASY® XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS expansion pack also includes FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD & FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD, which will be provided at release on July 2, 2019.

So if I buy Stormnigs, will I get the other packs INSTANTLY or do I have to wait until the 2nd?

>yshtola still hasn't been killed off
Why are they keeping garbage character. Literally worse than Lyse

You buy Shadowbringer, and you get HW and Stormblood on the 2nd of July.

>

Ye gots tae wait lad

my highest level job is 51. convince me not to buy shadowbringers and change to viera.

Attached: 1518661127626.jpg (800x967, 760K)

I want to have sex with Y'shtola

i kinda wanna play ffxiv again but i'm gonna run into the same problem of being unable to find a prog group and eventually get bored grinding in PoD and HoH and quit again.
but i'm getting that itch fug

h-hot...

MNK BROS

Attached: 1440837746936.gif (400x300, 309K)

So it's either spend 80 dollars now or 40 later? That's funny. Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1498848342975.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

Don't cry user you're going to be just fine.
it was Yoshi's favorite job to work on..

>Literally worse than an ok character
is that supposed to be bad

She's dead in Shadowbringers. Matoya is wearing her skin suit.

>becoming a DPS loss again to perform Tornado Kick the way you do now in SB
>get Six Sided Star which is the old intended "boss is changing phases" use, except strictly better
>GL stacks changing to be more about preserving the ones you've got, not quickly rebuilding them after blowing it on burst-damage
I don't mind it, it excises a tumor.

Attached: 1545357338258.png (746x797, 1.2M)

it's not safe to buy cash shop items from other places anymore

Attached: caught.jpg (737x93, 26K)

I wish you retards would stop spouting this dumbass theory

Why would I do that in the first place?

Before Shadowbringers don't forget to grab a new Aether Compass from Ishgard or Rhalgar's Reach if you threw it out.

>mAtOyA iS a TiTlE
Not worse than that dumbass theory.

{Embrace} it

Attached: MNK_with_nothing.png (277x401, 248K)

No one is saying it's a title. We're saying she legit takes her name.

Attached: 1559728564943.png (665x580, 215K)

Fuck TK and fuck all you mhiggers that actually enjoyed it, I'm glad its fucking dead. Now they just need to delete riddle of fire and itll be perfect.

Attached: 1526811057839.png (556x585, 620K)

stop playing my jrpg

Attached: pre launch comparison.jpg (383x744, 57K)

Now the job can be a boring 456123 like everyone else with no oGCDs, no fun and complex rotations, shitty party buffs that may as well not exist, and still outclassed by every other job

Attached: 1557886127618.png (674x554, 546K)

I have no idea why I mained MNK for so long, It's an awful class and only gets worse

stockholm syndrome, everyone

So what job are you going to shitpost about next when you're done squeezing Monk. You've already gone through Dark Knight and Scholar.

No, fuck all you retarded blizzard wizard retards that are shit at the game and pretend to not be.

Are you actually trying to say that thinking Y'shtola is just using a different name for some reason is as stupid as thinking that Matoya is possessing her comatose body, despite the fact that she has never been stated to be able to this, and has no reason to do so?

>everyone who doesn't suck Yoshi's cock is my personal boogeyman!!!!

>friend uses referral code
>he buys time
>I don't get my feathers
I'm a little pissed

>No reason to do so
Helping you but being too old and feeble or helping Y'shtola would be a pretty big motivator for her.

Tornado Kick is pretty extraneous now though, they should change it to use like 2 or 3 Chakra instead and put it on a short cooldown

I'm gonna guess Bard since they lost the crit effect on songs

same shit happened to me.

>Goodbye Horses plays in the background

Should've bought it during golden week when it was like 25 dollarydoos and then get the xpac for 30.

Or maybe just maybe I'm not a contrarian like the other 3 monks on Yea Forums so, like everyone else who plays this job and isn't a contrarian or clueless expert roulette hero, I don't like it devolving to the literal simplest it's ever been in the game's history.

Attached: OIP.png (361x500, 304K)

And that seems more likely than the fact, I dunno, that she sacrifices herself (because her and krile are searching for options in all their sharlayan research currently) in some spell to bring everyone back?

Cute pussy

DRK is boring, but still got buffs in parts like blackest night and has the best DPS judging by early numbers, which isnt something to count on for final build but it could indicate how they want DRK to be, and SCH is still the best healer despite being nerfed severely. MNK was already outclassed in SB and it's issues are still present in SHB, but also multiplied.

I don't think you could ever get simpler than 2.0 side position only Monk.

Matoya is sharing Y'shtola's body. True Y'shtola is will be a whm, while there'll be cases where Matoya is needed and become a blm

WE FALL

she can only be dps on trusts though

Stop giving Yoshi more ideas for how to butcher my job

>Or maybe I'm not a contrarian
Delicious, coming from the actual contrarian.
Nobody fucking enjoys your TK rotation, they only do it because it adds +50 to your score on some third party leaderboard.
I've not seen a single monk in game say they enjoy TK. Being contrarian doesn't make you interesting or cool

Attached: Nero_here_to_laugh_at_you.png (901x664, 657K)

I've always played tank except in HW but I don't like the changes to DRK. Ninja looks fun but I don't want to deal with dps queues. Why the FUCK are queues still this bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=zKB9LvRYwXg
remix soon

>has the best DPS judging by early numbers
Could have sworn early testing showed that DRK was the lowest of the current tanks, only above GNB's horrible damage.

There's nothing complex about the TK rotation. It's a rigid rotation you learn and vomit every fight. Trying to keep GL up through the myriad of "FUCK YOU MNK" mechanics that this game has is more of a challenge than pressing the same buttons in the same order every 30 seconds.

>tfw starting to notice a distinct lack of french shitting up my duty roulette runs lately
based and redpilled Data Centre restructure!

This is a 13yo cat

Attached: 1515595452278.png (1858x1075, 1.9M)

Id love to play but going through years of content just to reach the new stuff seems like a huge pain in the ass. I also don't want to pay to boost myself there.

She's probably just hiding the wrinkles with magic like Thancred used to

>13 now

Attached: 1542908576865.jpg (376x392, 25K)

Play ninja

Attached: 1462549760878.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

I don't even remember what the fuck was that.

>Delicious, coming from the actual contrarian.
?
Everywhere else on the internet the prevailing opinion is that monk is significantly less interesting now since it lost everything in exchange for a 5% haste buff sometimes.
>I've not seen a single monk in game say they enjoy TK.
Of course not, you don't play with any good players.

>It's a rigid rotation you learn and vomit every fight
To be fair that's every class/rotation, but you're right, TK is fucking horrible. There's a reason Monks didn't use it in HW, the start of SB and still largely don't use it even now after being 'fixed'.

>Matoya has no means of reaching the First
>Doesnt even know it exists
>We know Y'shtola IS in the first
>But it's actually Matoya and not Y'shtola because ???????????
Theoryfags aren't always cancer, but when they get completely convinced of their groundless assertions they become even worse than ERPers.

I remember it as PLD>DRK>WAR>GNB

TK rotation is about 500-1500 more DPS

>3 tanks
>3 healers
>9 dps
Most people are attracted to seeing big numbers.

You can easily run through ARR, HW, and maybe start SB in one month

That's wrong, but you're welcome to continue justifying your ice mage gameplay.

It had more than WAR. To be fair though, all three current tanks were withing 100-200dps of eachother while GNB was almost 1kdps below

No it's DRK>PLD>WAR>GNB as it stands now. It's based on a 2 month old build with outdated potencies though so it's not anything to really pay attention to though

>literal simplest it's ever been in the game's history.
That's real retarded. Also, literal top 1 MNK in the world said he is glad at least it's not as uninteresting as 4.0-4.2 MNK.

You're being a contrarian because you're defending someone else's (not yours obviously) job losing over half its main kit, just because some people who are better than you aren't happy with the change

I'm probably conflating it with GNB. I hope to christ DNC isn't as fucked as GNB though, I'd hate to have another MCH .

Ever get the problem fixed?

>Sch
>Nerfed
AoE damage/utility got thrown in the shitter (press F for Shadowflare) and no Energy Drain blows but now there is NOTHING to dump Aetherflow on but the new and improved Sacred Soil and Excog on cooldown.

4.0-4.2 monk was pre-TK rotation, dipshit. No shit anything is better than that.
>That's real retarded.
It's also objective fact. It's the ARR/HW rotation sans Fracture, Touch of Death, Internal Release, Howling Fist, Steel Peak, or stack management.

Rotations are the easiest part of the game. This is why BLM is considered one of the hardest jobs to master. They have the simplest rotation yet get fucked over the most because of mechanics forcing them to move or leave their leylines.

Redpill me on RDM, what's their deal?

Maybe when ice mage shits out as much damage as TK

If Dancer releases exactly as shown in the media tour, it will be far & away the most overpowered DPS in the game

I said the people who don't use TK are equivalent to ice mages. Playing the job wrong because they're too lazy to learn fights.

healer adjust

>4.0-4.2 monk was pre-TK rotation, dipshit. No shit anything is better than that.
It also shows there's been a simpler time which disproves your "literal simplest it's ever been" retarded statement. Not to mention ARR was also simpler. Just stop lying any time.

Imagine that viera's girth size.

>top monk says "at least it's not as bad as [the worst the job's ever been]"
Wow user you're sure convincing me that these changes are a good thing and not a huge mistake

PM'd you the fix ;)
>Last reply: 4 years ago.
>Thread closed for further replies.

More seriously, I got told that you could only invite the same friend once and that if you had already invited them before and they resubscribed it wouldn't work.
I have 30 gold feathers already anyway, and I'm just using them for jet black and pure white and you get a stack of 5 for one feather, so I didn't look further into it.

>e people who don't use TK are equivalent to ice mages
That's not even near the same scale and you know it. So why pretend?

GNB is most likely going to be tweaked before release.

>because you're defending someone else's (not yours obviously) job losing over half its main kit
>tfw this is pretty much the entire state of Yea Forums

Attached: 1558467097970.gif (317x221, 2.43M)

4.0-4.2 wasn't simpler, it was just terrible because it was useless in raid AND the same as HW but slower.

She doesn't have a penis in those pictures, she's using a strap-on

>its actually the female viera that go impregnate males

Get the twintania mount though.

It is though? Both are losing a huge chunk of DPS because they're lazy. Just because the chunk is smaller for one doesn't change that.

noob job that people play when they want to do damage but also be extremely lazy about it

>those jellyfish tits
I will never understand SK fans.

>he doesn't know

what?
tk is more like flare rotation, playing the game wrong because its somehow more dps

You think so? Shouldn't every job have a dot that is a dps loss to maintain?

Way to miss the point!

I'm actually using the TK rotation though. It doesn't mean I don't fucking hate it and wish it would fuck off forever.
Good thing not using it won't be considered being an "ice mage" in ShB and you'll be left crying because you can't show off your 1337 gamer skills anymore.

I'd rather play the other Far Eastern DPS

Attached: 1550119498295.png (488x258, 176K)

I have those pictures saved I know faustsketcher tends to draw futa, but if i remember correctly those where commisions

An "ice mage" is not going to deal 10% of an actual BLM. The ice spells are not for damage, they don't deal damage. A monk playing MNK the way the devs intended, aka without TK, is not THAT far apart from one using TK.

Again, not even NEAR the same scale. So why pretend?

Pretty much. People who don't play healers shitting on scholars or astrologians who dare complain about having their shit dumbed down, people who don't play tanks shitting on warriors for not getting hyped about getting no new skills other than a reskinned IB and Steel Cyclone, shitting on monks for being unhappy with having half their skills deleted or getting angry at Black Mages for not being content with getting nothing other than single target versions of skills they already had. People on Yea Forums just want to enjoy the schadenfreude of pretending to be happy with the shittiest job changes rather than enjoying their own job changes

every job is getting tweaked before release. it's the same deal with the previous media tour builds. wrong descriptions, weird potencies/recast timers, certain animations, expect small changes but nothing big enough to change how the job plays. if it doesn't get addressed at launch then it will be in 5.05 when the savage tier releases since they always do a balance tweak then.

call me when they can use drg genji

It's not wrong though, since it's intended.
If you used it, you would know why your post was bullshit. Then again, you're claiming to be a monk player who is happy with gaining no new skills in an expansion, in exchange for losing half of your existing skills, so more than likely you're not actually a monk player.

Wait, people suddenly hate the TK rotation now?

Even as a wagie?

I don't even know what TK rotation is but I still beat all the EX primals and Savage when they were relevant before echo.

The Ice mage rotation is actually like 7k DPS. It's not "10% of BLM's damage". It's a surprising amount even though it's still barely higher than a tank.
>Again, not even NEAR the same scale
So a grenade isn't an explosive because nuclear bombs exist and aren't even near the same scale?

Just brainlets who can't do a rotation that's not just 123 456

I can't think of a time since HW launch where MNKs weren't laughed at for one reason or another

The best designed class in the game.

No, it's just contrarians falseflagging as expert roulette heroes

Only on Yea Forums, IE the place that calls anyone who parses higher than blue a tranny

bro don't give a serious response to a shitpost that's cringe...
Really though, we've already seen some changes between the job action video and the ~influencer~ videos, so no shit changes are being made

>Gets carried
>lol rotations

It's like BLU, a limited job but designed for Eureka and prog raiding.

>People on Yea Forums just want to enjoy the schadenfreude of pretending to be happy with the shittiest job changes rather than enjoying their own job changes
All while acting like they're better than the usual types of contrarians because they think peoples' issues start and end at "I hate change."

Attached: 1553823665476.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

So I shouldn't level it? I've always been fond of the aesthetic.

So I should level it?

By "when they were relevant" do you mean when they were actually relevant, or do you mean "weeks/months later when everyone was in/near BiS gear and carried my slack"?

people who take parses seriously are usually trannies though, parses don't matter if the boss dies

how is it intended when it was developed after 1 year of autism? se had no idea it would happen

No reason not to.

People who get higher than 75 percentile are mentally ill in some form another and their only achievement in life is beating up pixels in a video game harder than everyone else.

It's pathetic.

Considering they intentionally lowered the cooldown of TK and PB I would say it's intended.
>1 year of autism
It's been around since Sigmascape released, which was when the patch that made those changes happened.

hello mr happy

If you get under 75th percentile you either died, it was a first time clear and you had shit uptime as a result, or you're playing the game extremely wrong.

So, this is the mantra of those who settle for less.

75th percentile is piss easy though, I'd agree with you if you said 95th

Applying your own retarded analogy, you just said "a grenade is equivalent to a nuclear bomb". Sure thing!

>Then again, you're claiming to be a monk player who is happy with gaining no new skills in an expansion, in exchange for losing half of your existing skills, so more than likely you're not actually a monk player.
I never claimed that you strawmanning, gatekeeping little bitchboy and I've mained MNK ever since I started playing back in ARR.

>Hey guys, Mr. Happy here

feel free to level it but it gets boring after a while for me because of how easy it is.

How much time can you play a day?

Because they think anybody who wants to improve their gameplay even a little bit is some fflogs slave dipfuck who bothers parsing in normal content.

No actually I never said that, nice strawman though. I said a grenade and a nuclear bomb are still both explosives regardless of the difference in scale between them, and if the analogy would be more accurate, it would be more like comparing Little Boy to an H-bomb, rather than a grenade to a nuke.

Yes, that's the mindset of the kind of people who spend all their time shitting on people complaining about their jobs getting nothing/gutted.

>join RP group
>RP as a ghost
>People report and get mad at me
The heck?

Attached: IRENE_LEW_(1).jpg (122x124, 5K)

Reminder that if you parse blue then it means that you're already better than half of the playerbase.

Attached: 1559504194404.png (737x737, 1.04M)

>one more run PotD and my BLM is 60
im getting there bros...

Why does that lala look upset?

Attached: D29Zx9fU0AAHx0G.jpg large.jpg (1051x2048, 276K)

>make a meaningless post
>get no replies
>try again
The heck?

4 to 5 hours I guess, my schedule is weird at times.

>people who don't use TK are equivalent to ice mages
If you use your own analogy, then yes you did say that.

>inb4 that was not me that was someone else
Sure thing.

Ghost blowjobs are outlawed in FFXIV

What even is the point of XIV threads?
>dont talk about your character, or you're a tranny
>don't talk about uptime on bosses, or you're a tranny
>don't talk about extra content, because only trannies want something besides the MSQ
>dont talk about how you wish your job was better, or you're a tranny
Fucking hate these threads now

she was denied the big midlander cock that they all shamelessly crave

It's kind of both funny and said that FFXIV Yea Forums threads probably mention and talk about trannies more than an LGBT FC does.

>Went to your house
>Fucked your mom
>She's pregnant
The heck?

Tell me about your character user, I'm interested.

Yes, I said people who don't use TK are equivalent to ice mages BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH DOING LESS DAMAGE OUT OF LAZINESS. I did not say "the difference between the TK rotation and the incorrect rotation is just as big as the difference between a proper BLM rotation and the ice mage rotation." Stop using this strawman, you're embarassing yourself.

What the fuck is happening to Monk
I was literally just about to fucking try this game once I got home and Monk looks like the most fun easily. What the fuck is happening to it

Attached: 1556477894755.png (1082x1200, 618K)

Don't make XIV threads, it's a shit game and WoW Classic is going to btfo weebtrannies

Yea Forums normalfags unironically need to dilate

It's getting deleted.

It no longer has to do an absolutely autistic rotation to get good dps, some people don't like this

When you hit the enrage in Seiryu EX with 25% boss HP left

Talking about xiv, but being too fucking insecure about all this tranny shit to talk about anything with this game.

Attached: 1559570911742.webm (294x232, 1.3M)

Well, we can talk bout how well your HRT is going, user.

You don't know what you're missing so just play the job.

Welcome to the real Chad job, bro

for maybe a day before everyone realizes how shit classic was and the novelty wears off because now you can make friends online regardless of what game you play

>MNKanon can't shut up
DRGanon 2.0
TL PRIDE

Shut up, tranny. Go dilate or something.

Internal Release is gone
Riddle of Wind is gone
Perfect Balance is 120s now
Riddle of Fire still exists
Steel Peak and Howling Fist are gone
Chakra Procs are still RNG on top of crit RNG
Its level 80 skill is about as useful as TK was in Heavensward (IE fucking useless)
Tornado Kick is now only usable 3 minutes into the fight and every 3 minutes after that because of the PB change so it's basically gone
But hey, you get GL4! Except it requires Fists of Wind and since you get a buff to Fists of Fire right before you get GL4, it's just a +5% attack speed -3% damage trait in practice.

It's almost as if a bunch of shitposters were trying to sabotage threads to prevent them being made

TK = 400-1000 dps

>Make an obnoxious post
>People shitpost over it
Wow, why the fuck are these threads so terrible now? I don't understand!

Yes, that's correct, while the difference between an ice mage and a regular BLM is 2000-3000 DPS. The fact is though, in both cases players are gimping their damage output (while playing a job whose responsibility is literally "do as much damage as possible" and nothing else) out of laziness.

You aren't talking about the positional mechanics, are you? Because that was the biggest draw for me, I want a complex character that requires a lot of movement. This game in general looks boring as fuck and Monk was the one thing that gave me hope.

If they fucking simplified it then that's a big blow, yeah. Some people have more fun with an engaging fighting style than an easy one.

Attached: 1556464156012.png (773x570, 175K)

>GNB 1K below
Well I'll certainly wait for 6.0 when it's playable it seems. Time to be a paladin I guess.

Sort of like all those people aggressively attacking people for enjoying monk's correct rotation instead of their special snowflake ice mage rotation.

How about we all ignore the posters spouting tranny? Too bad that is a pipe dream because Yea Forums literally cannot ignore anything ever.

Based and Cacopilled

just for 5.0 release changes like every other media build in the past.

>6 potency flamethrower

>difference between an ice mage and a regular BLM is 2000-3000 DPS
Not the guy you replied to but can I see something backing that up?

I use them to keep a headcount on my gunbreaker niggas.
What older raids do you guys hope get gunblade models? I really want that alexandrian metal gunblade.

Attached: Gunbreaker_concept_art.jpg (1767x2500, 446K)

No, it's not losing positionals, look up the Tornado Kick rotation, that's what's gone

The job is once again barely changing from it usual state and everyone is throwing shit over Tornado Kick spam no longer being optimal

You people never learn do you.

Attached: 1558632365958.png (362x262, 54K)

Since you're just starting you dont need to care about the tornado kick rotation. However, going into Shadowbringers, Monk is the ONLY JOB that will rely on crit rng, because chakras come from crits, but even then it's still a 70% chance on a crit. Furthermore, monk is losing Internal Release, which boosted it's crit rate on a 60 second cooldown and it's also losing two off-global cooldowns with Howling Fist and Steel Peak. Perfect Balance, your level 50 skill, has been nerfed to a two-minute cooldown from the one-minute cooldown it has now.

Basically, they designed the job with the purpose of not letting tornado kick happen in regular rotation instead of actually fixing the jobs current problems. As a new player, it's nothing for you to worry about, but it's concerning since they clearly don't know how to design the job yet insist on only making it about not being able to tornado kick

Really hope it's not shit user. With DRK being slapped into boring garbage, I really like the fast-paced nature of GNB.

Attached: Enjoy It.jpg (300x133, 11K)

None of its problems were fixed, it got nothing new other than a glorified haste trait, and it had a bunch of skills removed.

Attached: perfectbalance.png (955x487, 661K)

My MNK friend just told me in a private conversation that Yoshi is a "shitter game dev". How dare you MNK players? You need to all calm down.

so are nips under the impression that big tits are filled with instant gelatin or some shit? those literally look like they would pop like balloons if you took a needle to them

No, it's not losing its positionals. If anything, It'll be doing even more positionals than before in the expansion with the increased attack speed.

Nigga they didnt simplify positionals or the core of the class at all, they just removed an unintended small burst window thats has only developed in the past year or so.

>barely changing
The entire rotation is being gutted though.

I want to see some Far Eastern gunblades, like the Mendacity gear or from Bardam's Mettle.

He's not wrong, Yoshi didn't even do Renzozuken properly when he played on stream

>IR gone
>steel and howling gone
>PB is an extra minute
>chakra still has rng procs
Man fuck the TK thing altogether, what the fuck is all this?

Attached: 1556065313203.jpg (317x295, 47K)

I want a big grenade launcher-ish gunblade like how MCH got one from Ultimate Bahamut, but GNB and DNC won't be getting ultimate weapon glamour until the fights are rebalanced around new jobs and shuffled abilities. In fact I fully expect we'll get a new ultimate before UCOB or UWU are taken out of maintenance

It's the only tank that looks fun so far, I'll main it even if the damage doesn't change.

That is plenty of time if you are mostly just doing story

unsub from the threads

Attached: 1504333138877.png (80x80, 17K)

>riddle of wind is gone
Is that the one dashing attack? Holy shit, I would have been fine with a simpler rotation or something, but hurting their mobility? That's just stupid.

Well thanks for letting me know before I wasted time on this game. What a fucking shame.

Attached: 1555751091977.gif (400x286, 1.55M)

>he can't even RP as a ghost properly
pathetic

I wonder if all those crybabies figured the TK rotation out by themselves or if they just do what people online told them to.

Dont listen to this guy Hes lyin out his ass

>Shed job

Yikes.

>>chakra still has rng procs
It's 70 fucking % chance.

I'm sorry gunbro, but it wont happen. They dont do old raid weps for new jobs, only the last expansions raids get the new weapons. The only exception is if they add ultimate alexander

You can always come try SAM

>Implying that I give a slimy green shit about the meta

I don't get why they don't just repurpose Tornado Kick
Maybe make it cost Chakra but grant a GL stack

So what is happening on the animation on power slash? It was really cool doing the palm hadouken thing. Was it moved to another skill?

>unintended
You keep using that word
Yoshi heard that the people who were in charge of monk in 4.2 made it require braincells to play, which he doesn't like because it makes people without braincells feel bad.
Shoulder Tackle still exists, but it's just a generic damage attack now. The double tackle that gave you a GL stack is gone though.

Alright, now you just pretending to be ignorant for yous

>Is that the one dashing attack? Holy shit, I would have been fine with a simpler rotation or something, but hurting their mobility? That's just stupid.
You got it wrong. They're removing the trait that makes Shoulder Tackle give you one stack of Greased Lightning.
Shoulder Tackle is the actual gap-closing ability and it's becoming even better in ShB since it gets 2 charges.

Just orange parse bro

meanwhile every other job that relied on procs gets them guaranteed now as part of combos. Even dancer gets flourish in the event your RNG is so fucking terrible you can't get a weaponskill 50% proc for a whole minute

Think you can still download heavansward for free, just have to wait on stormblood

Better question what gunbreaker glamours do you have prepared?

She can't possibly be 40. Every single cat npc in the game that is above 30 magically has granny glasses appear on them.

Attached: 435345345345354.png (430x1080, 751K)

I want to fuck Alisaie

Attached: Alisaie 32342543.jpg (1408x2000, 351K)

>Yea Forums complains about DRK
>Everyone who actually went to the media tour praise DRK
>Tate is going to main DRK for world prog
Ummm bros?

I can't believe shes dead guys

Actually it's a 70% chance after a ~15% chance. So that's an effective 10% chance for everything but bootshine.

They don't rely on procs though, Chakra was always extra.

Shoulder Tackle now has 2 charges by default past a certain Mnk level

Canon wife of the Warrior of Light.

Stop being gay.

She uses magic to make herself look young.

Why aren't there vanity slots so I can wear glasses while wearing hats or open faced helmets

alphinaud is better

There arent many good ones desu, maybe the maelstrom coat or some pvp stuff, but most of the tanking gear is plate and we wont see less plating until 5.0 releases much like how striking gear for SB was designed around SAM instead of MNK

>DRK world first Ultimate.
You're not even good enough for the meta to apply to you so why are you so obsessed with it.

Welcome to a few months ago
Participating in money laundering is really stupid

People said it was better than the shitpile that is 4.0 DRK but that it's still homogenized and uninteresting

That was my first post in this thread, and yes TK rotation was unintended. I dont know what the fuck they want to do with tk desu. It needs to be reworked from the ground up. Ever since its implementation its been a dumbass skill. It only saw actual use with the changing of how a completely different skill works, and is now not going to be used because of how another skill is going to be changed. Its utterly pointless on its own. The skill itself needs to be changed, not others around it

>muh ecelebs that don't know how to play
The only "monk main" that went to the event said you'd probably use Six-Sided Star right after Riddle of Fire so you can fire off all your oGCDs at once.

Attached: 1559263978891.jpg (1409x1978, 1.78M)

>glasses while wearing hats or open faced helmets
NEEEEERRRDDDDD

They do now you fucking dumbass. FC cd is now 1 second, they removed other oGCDs to make room for FC being your primary oGCD.

nuDRK is still better than the old DA spam machine.

I mean I wouldn't throw him out of my bed, but I'd prefer Alisaie

Fuck you, glasses are top tier moe

Attached: 1545162804048.jpg (850x1020, 136K)

>Shitpile
DRK was not in both world first Ultimate groups.

>and yes TK rotation was unintended
You keep using that word.
It's objectively not unintended, since it was enabled by intentional changes to the job.

Attached: 1539033494747.png (640x609, 561K)

Literally no one has said that. Even watching based Xeno's video you can tell he was holding his tongue to call DRK shit in almost every instance.
youtube.com/watch?v=JsQqpcrmNBI

>actually flipped the image

Attached: 1534642259661.png (217x278, 43K)

only people that like shb drk are people who likes warrior, really make you think
I HATE WARRIOR, GIVE ME HW DRK BACK

>don't talk about uptime on bosses, or you're a tranny
>don't talk about extra content, because only trannies want something besides the MSQ
>dont talk about how you wish your job was better, or you're a tranny
These are all ok, /vg/ has been leaking in here and screeching tranny at literally everything to dilute the insult and muddy the waters for their own shit posting
When you see someone calling else a tranny for anything that's not character posting bullshit call them on being a /vg/ false flagger and tell them to fuck off

Xeno definitely did not praise DRK

Xenos said it was ok, and I trust him, but I think the others are trying to sell it as something it's really not. So far it's sill HW DRK > SHB DRK > SB DRK

How is it your primary oGCD when you'll get to use it less often now that the proc rate is significantly lower??

I haven't played in two years, did they remove howling fist and peak too? They better have replaced it with something else right.

No, it was removed just like Scourge and old Delirium. DRK has had their animations fucked every single expansion. Go GNB if you want decent animations and the ability to do more than 1-2-3

Changes to other skills in the job that enabled this rotation to come about? Did you even read my post, or are you hung up on the word unintended? Come back with a real argument.

Attached: 1559559380326.jpg (348x348, 36K)

>tall, nice stance, no tail
I might finally fall for the uraeus coat meme for my viera gunbreaker for a week.

>All the SAMlets coming out in full force trying to defend their unga bunga job.

haha. Wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=2cuHskhxQO8

No, they were replaced with nothing. Which is why everyone is complaining

>Monk looks like the most fun
It's not and never has been, it only appeals to chuuni children and insecure betas that think they're cool because they punched a monster

That's not a /vg/ thing, that's an edgy /vpol/ kid thing

Chakra triggers the GCD though, unless that's changing

Hoe about you just ignore them instead of starting a 15 post long shit flinging contest?

>know nothing know-it-all pretends to be outraged over abilities he doesn't even know about
they aren't losing their gap closer you impossible retard

Attached: 1555895143507.png (429x385, 344K)

AF is pretty Auron (unfortunately no high collar) and they get a fantastic katana, unless something better comes along or we get more actual samurai armors I'll take what I can get

Attached: 1553322805834.jpg (344x259, 12K)

>then it means that you're already better than half of the playerbase.
It's a lot more than half because you're comparing only against people who raid.

also flattened

Why are they removing these changes in 5.0? Why was TK not buffed during the entirety of HW, where it was introduced? Why is it only good after a separate skill received a slight buff?

It was clearly unintentional and intended to be used to shed GL when you were going to lose GL anyways.

Now I kind of want the animation to be back next expansion but I know that if they do that a lot of people will just accuse them of reusing assets instead of being happy.

Fucking who praised it? Everyone in your ass?
I hate these posts, you're literally worse than the "My dad works at nintendo" kids.

well monk bros it was fun but I think im maining paladin in shb

>Changes to other skills in the job that enabled this rotation to come about?
No actually. PB was lowered to 60s, Tornado Kick was lowered to 10s, and they added a stack to Riddle of Wind, all in the same patch. The literal only way it could be more "intended" is if the 4.2 patch notes had large bold letters under the changes saying "USE TORNADO KICK MORE". Please stop spouting your ignorant and retarded opinions on things you know nothing about.

Um, source?

tl:dw

citation

yugiri is ded ?

i did it, im 60 now
im on my way getting fire IV, i already removed diversion and lucid dreaming from my role action list

DNC bros, why do our job quests start in Limsa? It's from Thavnair but it feels like it should be Ul'dah...

How long before their sex dries up?

Attached: Confession Scene Y'shtola.png (1163x654, 1.05M)

You are beyond stupid if you think tornado kick being made usable was unintended

>muh world first meme
Funny how that has N O T H I N G to do with how terribly the job plays. Any job in this fucking game can do the simon says content.

DUDE

I don't care about auron, I hate robes
I want to wear drg genji on sam but since I can't I went full cyborg ninja with alex gear

no idea, posting in hopes someone recognizes it

Ask yoshi, he's the inept retard who personally designed MNK for SBH and considers it as an example of how they should design jobs going forward

Imagine being this retarded

What the fuck do I do? I went on twitch and notice squure Enix streaming and they put a link on their chat getting a 50% exp boost event. So I clicked on it and logged in and now an hour later I'm locked out my account?

Guys please fucking help!

Attached: 1534881012694.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

pugilist gets a full combo the fastest and is one of the few classes that isn't a fucking sleeping pill before getting the job stone between that and the positionals.

>Tate is going to main DRK for world prog
Who? If you mean Goldentot he's only going DRK for NEST videos and he's gonna be NIN for his real raid group iirc

Limsa is the only major port in Eorzea, and it also has a large number of whores living there, so it makes sense

SAM is a ronin, though.

There'll probably be a Thavnairian DNC bumming around Limsa's plaza, same as Musosai came to Eorzea looking for a student instead of becoming a SAM in Hingashi

Yea Forums is trotting out TK rotation like it's some massive DPS increase. It's not. It never was. A minority of monks bother to use it. You can parse 98th percentile without it and it doesn't put you ahead of the best SAM/BLM/SMN parse. Really, it's the very definition of high risk, low reward.

ahahahahahaha you're fucked now m8

>Why are they removing these changes in 5.0?
Because Yoshi was in charge of the 5.0 changes, and he dislikes jobs having a high skill ceiling.
>Why was TK not buffed during the entirety of HW, where it was introduced
Because in HW, there was no fast stack generation other than PB. Lowering the cooldown of TK in HW would have done nothing because of that and raising its potency much higher than 330 risks a pre-HW situation where using TK on cooldown and just building your stacks back up slowly would be a DPS gain.
> Why is it only good after a separate skill received a slight buff?
It wasn't. Please stop being willfully ignorant.
>It was clearly unintentional
It could LITERALLY not be more intentional unless they outright TOLD players to use TK more in the patch notes.

Hmm? Is that why it was unusable for an entire expansion and a half, and now is being made unusable again? They intended for it to be usable only for half a year? Demand the skill overall be reworked, dont praise this cobbled together use of it.

>NIN
new animations for existing skills
>BLM
only worthwhile new spell is single target flare
>SAM
loses hagakure gains meme SHOAH
>BRD
loses raid buffs and loses piercing debuff, will never get static spots now because of DNC chads
>DRG
loses piercing debuff and two GCDS
>WAR
loses combos and gets stronger fell cleave thats what WAR players wanted right bros?
>DRK
is now WAR with mana
>every single healer
lmao
>MNK
loses filler ogcds and godawful tackle mastery

why is MNK getting dogpiled on suddenly
the only good looking jobs are PLD and MCH

Attached: 1553308381988.jpg (564x564, 47K)

I guess not then.

Sure, but that doesn't mean I can't slap together a fully-armored samurai glamour.

Haven't seen anyone praise it, majority are just disappointed by this "rework".

Attached: 1540119362347.png (236x231, 88K)

SE account management is really fucking dumb for some reason. Every time I buy something from their store I get a notice of suspicious activity and have to reset the password.

I understand reason why leaker didn't leak MNK skills and call them mhniggers. They're mhniggers. Just look at past threads
>aggressive as fuck
>MLG pro mentality

Imagine having an argument. Literally every DRK discussion goes like this; talk about how boring and uninteresting the job is, then MMMMUUUHHHH WORLD FIRST CLEAR MEANS IT'S GOOD autist jumps in.

Yikes, that monster is responsible for those shitty videos?

I truly hope you didn't fall for such a scam. But if you did.. You'll need to change your password as well as remove whatever malware you've contracted.

Should I contact support?

>lmao
s-stop ;_;

If this is true I hope you lose your account.
Retards that fall for fucking phishing scams on C U R R E N T Y E A R deserve whatever happens to them.

I rate this bait 3 out of 10. It's not as bad as it could have been.

>why is MNK getting dogpiled on suddenly
Because people have learned to stop mentioning healers lest the shitposters start screeching about how great the new changes to them are

Died at the end of the msq

Are you using 1 time password?

If it's so unga bunga lets see your SAM orange parse

Oh wait you dont have one

Attached: 1528758195500.jpg (600x477, 349K)

>1k increase in DPS is not significant
LOL

Every time I look in these threads I'm so glad that I don't fucking involve myself in the forums and the "community". I play my Bard and occasionally level another class for their quests.

How can you genuinely be so invested in a fucking PvE game's balance, just grab your loot and finish the content and do something else when you're done

It's a consensus to all of the world first group's outside of the initial prog race, that DRK was a liability in UCoB. In UWU, it's signficantly easier so it doesn't m atter that you brought a DRK or not. There is no debate. DRK IS shit, both of those world firsts would have cleared faster if they had a warrior that actually provided raid utility + holmgang.

Though not as big, Ul'dah does control ports in Thanalan like Vesper Bay.

Well duh if you can't log in then the first thing you should do is head straight to support and nag them till they do what you want the to do.

He leaked six sided star though

There is literally nothing wrong with the healer changes

at the very least they could add them to gpose instead of cutting them out forever.

I've got this problem too, funny enough a EU friend says they don't have that problem. Seems like it's mainly NA players that get chided for suspicious activity.

Hello Mr Happy
fflogs.com/character/id/1513?zone=23&mode=detailed

You can parse 100% doing your rotation wrong with 100% crit rate and every card. That's not going to happen though.

>this is what MNKeys actually believe. Shit job for edgy children and betas that post pictures of handsome men to try and make their worthless opinions valid

Post a single pre-echo 98th percentile parse that doesn't TK

I guess that's it? But it feels wrong to be called suspicious activity just because I dont have 2-factor.

Damn, I wanted my spinning balls.

No he's just part of the raid group, there's another guy actually edits them

all the whores hang out in limsa

They have been warning about suspicious twitch links in the launcher, you might be fucked mate

>loses hagakure
Do you seriously expect SAM players of all people to complain about their job being made easier?

I'm just scared they're gonna take away all my Gil before they reply

>Riddle of Wind will now apply Greased Lightning.
This will allow monks to be able to quickly earn Greased Lightning stacks when the battle begins, or when they are revived after being KO’d.
From the Live Letter XLI's digest.

Whether or not they regretted it is irrelevant. They purposefully made it usable that patch.

What about the dancing miqo'te in Ul'dah?

how did you fall for comic sans font

literally me

>shitposting so hard he can't even greentext right

Yea Forums are eternal tier-whores but have not managed to produce or host a single professional player of anything.

>Chun has all the tools in SFV! Why would you ever play anything but Chun!
>*Proceeds to not win a single tournament*

Attached: laughing cats.png (600x640, 551K)

If you use a One-Time Pass it won't do that shit whenever your IP changes.

Tornado Kick was also lowered to 10s. You know, the exact same amount of time that makes you able to use it before PB and right at the end of PB. You know, the think that enables the double TK opener in the first place. But I'm sure they just lowered the cooldown of TK for no reason at all.

if you have a dynamic IP then you get this often because your IP address keeps changing and the system flags it as suspicious.

I treat it like I do any other MMO thread, a lot of midcore players that fancy themselves hardcore. Can probably talk the talk, but not walk the walk.

Attached: 1552110672498.jpg (154x113, 8K)

Only fair to give SAM an oops similar to dropping Enochian.

SE doesn't like when you change computers or your IP. With 2 factor you don't have to deal with this bullshit.

>Anticipation is gone

Attached: 1446319494430.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Should probably unsubscribe

I know it, but I'm not gonna share it with you fags :^)

What?

Gunbreaker has it now.

Guys, why do WARs, MNKs, and SMNs cry so much?

Hotashi comes here and does decently in GG

Because you think anyone not gobbling down corporate cock is crying

That was one of my favorite role actions desu

Have the SMNs been crying? I thought the SCHs were.

Then contact the support ASAP and tell them you dun goofed

Did you just completely ignore season 1 of SFV where it was nothing but chuns, mikas, and nash?

>elphelt players

>*MNKey screeching intensifies*

Shitters think if they complain about people not having meta picks enough it'll cover up for them failing mechanics and fucking up their rotations.

SMNs will never be satisfied until they have a button that summons a giant Ifrit to instantly kill the boss

(you)

I think you mean
>why do WAR, MNK, SMN, SCH, AST, BRD, MCH, SAM, DRG, NIN, WHM, and RDM players cry so much?

As far as the other SCHs I've talked to go, we're mostly just confused

>i'm a tranny: the post
go dilate

I fucking hate it but I'm not going to spam and shitpost about it like I'm having a temper tantrum. Only like 5 other people probably even give a shit.

All of those classes can reach out into the feminine side of WoL.

SE looked back and decided to change it all, it’s their game. respect it.

>every single healer
>lmao
WHM looking fine tho

Exactly. Chun didn't win once in season 1.

Anyone who has ever posted about being unsatisfied with anything about their job in Shadowbringers is crying

>Once she becomes Matoya

>>SAM
>loses hagakure gains meme SHOAH
>Get's free kenki skill instead
I hope we get Niten Ichi ryu in 6.0

Attached: 1535652169396.jpg (687x737, 74K)

Is there some kind of discord drama going on or something?

Attached: dafuck.jpg (878x198, 66K)

Because blm is yoshis pet class so he makes sure its at the top, its literally his main

Me post about job on Yea Forums, me not bootlicker. Grug free-thinker! Free from company burden! Please take me thirteen rocks every month, eastern tribe.

Attached: 1538827767109.jpg (800x450, 69K)

RAPE, SLAUGHTER, DEVOUR YOUR ENEMIES. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO SURVIVE. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR HUNGER. WARRIORS OF EORZEA

Attached: FFXIVneedsMoreRape.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

That's how most SCHs seem to me, a little wary of the changes and just waiting to see how it will play out.

Summoners have been crying for years and they still aren't totally happy with the upcoming changes

UNIST
wrong thread motherfucker

Attached: 1557537334807.png (546x767, 288K)

You say that like monk players are spamming and shitposting even though these reply chains always inevitably lead back to some retard who has to speak up about how happy he is that the job is getting gutted

>Everyone who isnt a buff bitch like me is unga bunga

Cope. Get that trick attack ready for me, bitch

what does
>choke squeeze choke
sound like?

Its been going on for a while user, guess its reaching critical levels since people expect another boring grindfest eureka in shadowniggers

Yes and they explicitly stated the changes were due to them being unhappy with players of a higher skill level getting better results with the job, which is the issue I have with it

It's for BA you retard.
Primal never gets any runs going while Crystal and Aether's discords are fine.

It's not the kenki that is a problem. The "problem" is losing our skill that let's use remove unwanted Sen's.

Why are all highlander women whores?

Attached: ffxiv_05062019_193503_816.png (1360x768, 1.38M)

It's kinda lame, but the job is mostly more of the same. I can take more focus on iaijutsu if I can keep my shintens at least.

Were you not here last week? They were all screeching about how the entire game is shit now

I wasn't really referring to monk specifically.

Oh I forgot to mention BLM too, since sometimes people have been posting saying they're disappointed that it basically gets nothing particularly new. So add them to the list. Basically anyone who isn't PLD has "cried" at some point

>40 year old
Then she's not a cat... she's a cougar.

I only play summoner casually but the changes looked like they were going in the right direction to me.

Never ever

Attached: Scourge.jpg (1010x502, 71K)

GRUG SHITPOST ABOUT UNFINALIZED POTENCY METAGAME

Attached: 1538133546468.jpg (4096x2540, 415K)

>and they explicitly stated the changes were due to them being unhappy with players of a higher skill level getting better results with the job
What they explicitly stated was MNKs in general didn't like the change to focus on burst-damage, not any of that shit you made up.

>I'm so much more mature and intelligent for being completely content with every single change SE makes, even when it's just outright deleting skills for no reason! I'm intelligent.

Garleans are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. rape and tear, until it is done.

I already have my 10 clears and Demi-Ozma you cock sucker, I know it's for BA, but I quit the discord long ago and when it was still extremely active.

>Bragging about being gay

Of course I don't mean the dregs of Yea Forums.

The change wasn't written anywhere on any of the patch notes though so the devs deemed it more of a QoL than a significant balance change.

GRUG AFRAID "FRIENDS" WILL KICK HIM FROM STATIC IF DARE WANT TO PLAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN TRICK BOT

And I explained what it is right after.v

>monks still have a lot of dumb bullshit left that makes no sense
color me surprised user

>unwanted Sen's.
Excuse me for being a fucking idiot, but what do you mean with that?

Attached: 1533390894932.png (712x715, 536K)

Yoshi literally said on stream that a major focus of the job changes in 5.0 across the board was to lower the gap in performance between players. It's also the reason why tank stance is just enmity now and why healers only have 2-3 damage skills each now.

Is Dark Knight Cecil armor in the game?

Yes, I would say I am more mature, because I'm not getting unreasonably upset about a class being changed in a fucking video game

Aenor isn't a Highlander though.
Highlanders are pure.

Attached: tumblr_og3emtIDu51vq7tdso6_1280.jpg (1280x1174, 371K)

There was some drama among party leaders, concerning people who join into BA without being in the premade group.

yeah, i recognize it
exhentai.org/g/1392084/53a7ee247c/

And yet they still lowered the cooldown of TK. But I guess they did that for literally no reason and didn't intend for players to ever use it. Even though they literally said the change to RoW allows you to use it in your opener which is what enables TK use in the first place.

Talk shit, get hit, you fucking moron.

Attached: 1529491919909.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

If you fuck up and have 2 sens when it's time to refresh Higanbana or similar situations. It's a potential fuck-up fixer so now it's more important than ever not to fuck up when it's time to line up your shit for Trick Attack or whatever.

oh i've read this already

Sorry, appropriate name tho

>Higanbana is about to run out
>You have 2 sen
>Before you could just Hagakure and have put Higanbana
>Now you will have to unlock your third sen, use Midare and get to 1 sen again

GRUG STATIC IS LETTING HIM PLAY MNK NEXT TO NINJA, GRUG NO UNDERSTAND SHITPOSTING

>posting "this is disappointing" on a korean basketweaving forum is "getting unreasonably upset"
I am so enlightened for being in a constant state of nirvana. Unlike you plebeians, who have petty emotions like cavemen.
>tips fedora

Attached: tips fedoraoraora.png (463x469, 92K)

>cockburne

Why are all the ffxiv "content creators" so shit? I feel like every other game in existence has pretty competent "content creators", but ffxiv gets shafted with Mr. Cockinmymouth and Larry LOLSORANDUM. Are they really all cringe and shit?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Does that mean there'd be a brief window in which you have Shadowbringers but not the first two expansions, or would you simply get cucked out of the early access period?

>ultimate Alexander
>Nisi A and B only happen once at the very start
>have to do Royal Pentacle 10 mins in without dying, because Gavel will happen next
>inception 2 will happen mid gavel cast
Please look forward to it

Citation needed.

Stop getting so unreasonably worked up about a videogame you immature baby./

>Unwanted sens

There's actually no such thing, what the hell are you on about.

Now we (presumably) get to keep sens and also have a kenki button, that's even more damage

Heavensward Collector's Edition gives you a Cecil helmet and the AF4 armor for Shadowbringers is almost pure Cecil. Yanxian armor from one of the SB leveling dungeons is also pretty close to typical Dark Knight armor.

Attached: 1558059527066.jpg (1024x576, 235K)

Which other games have good "content creators"?

>But I guess they did that for literally no reason and didn't intend for players to ever use it.
Pretty sure they did it because a 1 minute CD was completely unnecessary for TK and with the PB change you're now able to TK much more in dungeons at the end of each pack.

Should I just start with ARR or get all of the expansions at once?

Welp, I'm glad all that shit is far behind me then.

As of now, the right thing to do when you hit 3 sens is eat them for kenki so you can weave more shintens. It leads to doing more damage in a shorter time frame.

Watch the liveletter. Yoshi states that the goal of job changes across the board was to lower the performance gap.

Nobody's getting worked up here except you.

That's what I'm asking. There's a few decent ones but there's no one I really like. Lastorderfilms is the closest but they always do that gay anime skits in between sections.

Cause the source material is shit.

Unwanted is not the right word but you should understand what I meant.

define "good content creators". post examples.

>constantly screeching about bootlickers and corporate cocksuckers
>"I am mildly disappointed"

Why was a 1 minute CD unnecessary if they don't intend for you to ever use it?

>he doesnt have a midlander EB for the eventual viera fanta
its like you dont want a port-a-penelo

>unwanted Sen's
Pay attention to your combos. I dump a full set as often as I can because that shit flows like fucking water.

Attached: 1542445091014.gif (500x361, 1023K)

That's always the reason and it never works because shitters will always perform at the lowest level possible.

I like Ethys

Unwanted sen wasn't an issue nigga. Hagakure was bad because SAM's entire kit is focused around Iai jutsu, but your strongest Iaijustsu is beatout in potency, even when Kaiten'd by spamming one oGCD.
Thematically it was a really bad technique it would have been different if it was like GNB and hagakuring opened up an Iajutsu combo or some shit but it's just eat sens to spam Shinten.
I don't think ikkishoten is better but tsubame gaeshi and Senei are way better replacements for Haga thematically.

You're getting worked up because you're showing any emotion or approval/disapproval at all. Just like anyone who has ever said anything negative about any job changes.

>spoonfeeding
Go fuck yourself.

They did intend for you to use it, not in the way players are using it now though.

>SAM's entire kit is focused around Iai jutsu
No it isn't.

>content creators
They're called influencers, sweetie

based
kys

It's moreso that you can't directly manipulate the number of sens you have without using iaijutsu. It's not totally a bad thing (I actually rather liked SAM's 50-to-Hagakure-learned playstyle more than I did the Shinten spam it turned into).

Every youtubefag vomiting MMO-related videos are massive faggots.

But if they didn't intend for it to be used the way it is now, why lower the cooldown?

By "Good" I should clarify, I mean not cringy by proxy of exaggerating everything. If you'd like to know who I enjoy, I guess somebody like Arekkz Gaming for his analysis videos.

Are you autistic?

Its shitters who can't into the SAM rotation complaining they mis-aligned their sen, though this isn't much better and hagakure dumping for shinten and seigan was fun, but they clearly want it to be about the midares now so I'm just waiting to see how the high vs low SkS rotations are gonna look now

Attached: benis.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>don't have a character at 70 since you don't have the expansions
>durr hurr so does this mean I won't be able to play Shadowbringers early access which starts at level 70
Retard, also Heavensward should still be free right now iirc

Even the free trial will probably tide you over until Shadowbringers at which point you can pay $40 and get all expansions. Stick with ARR/free trial, that takes quite a while.

"spoonfeeding" rules don't exist for yaoi

lol, you're mad as fuck right now

Since the job is like WAR now and entirely focused on its one big dick hit it's going to be all-in on crit because your DPS is going to be gutter trash if your midares don't crit.

>no TP to worry about anymore
>can SkS SAM all day erry day for GOTTA GO FAST GO FAST GO FASTERFASTERFASTER

Teach me your secrets of never ever ever ever ever ever fucking up your Sen's not even once 30 kills into a Primal farm evening.

watch me fix samurai
SHOAH: uses one sen for 100 potency OGCD
or
SHOAH: uses one sen to extend current self buffs

>hagakure dumping for shinten and seigan was fun,
not really

Enpi

cute character

Not really

>Yoshi states that the goal of job changes across the board was to lower the performance gap.
Yoshi should have watched this
youtube.com/watch?v=iSgA_nK_w3A&list=PLWIbhIYLOq-T7XwgHe2y2hBE8Zr_yeODi&index=9&t=0s

>emotion or approval/disapproval
That is exactly what you are doing in your posts, fagtron.

There's some really good FFXIV machinima out there. it just had almost no views because normies haven't found out yet.

Because you use it often between each pack in dungeons.

Yes really, since that's exactly how WAR was before they made IR automatically make your hits crit/DH

I really really hope theres some change then, SkS SAM was fun as fuck even if crit was already edging it out, if its gonna be a complete blowout in favor of crit now I'll be sad, I'll still play it, but it won't feel the same going so slow

>Hey bro pass the content creator
>Here you go bro
youtube.com/watch?v=J3ghD3wh-q8

Attached: hj17EfHw.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Can you cool it with the homophobia? It's Pride.

>12 clears
>10% median

Jesus fuck. Look if you clear your first time at 10 and it was a ball clencher that almost hit enrage then no hate, good for you. After 12 clears though there's no fuckin excuse.

No you don't, there is basically no situation where you have less than 40s between the end of two trash packs.

In XIV? yes it is, the fuck are you on about? Iaijutsu is the core mechanic of SAM. Three of your core abilities are Iai jutsu, another 7 are about building Sen TO use iaijutsu
And even one of Kenki's primary usage is to BOOST Iai jutsu.

What do you think Higanbana, Tenka Goken and Midare Setsugekka are, or why Kaiten is a DPS loss on anything but Iaijutsus?

Some of you guys are alright, don't log as Lalas tomorrow

>no one will rape your lizard
it hurts

There is if your tank is a slowass fucking nigga.

>Yoshi states that the goal of job changes across the board was to lower the performance gap.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1549364117992.jpg (841x849, 293K)

faggot

Iai Jutsu skills take up 2 of your buttons. The Iai button itself and Kaiten.
>building Sen TO iajutsu
Nope, Sen weren't exclusively for Iaijutsu.

they'll keep it in pvp, please look forward to it

It finally fucking happened

Attached: ffxiv_05062019_215932_296.png (1920x1080, 3M)

I unironicly memorized the entire rotation cycle based around meikyo and guren, the only changes are per-fight basis and those are relatively easy to map out

Attached: FUCKCRIT.png (120x297, 10K)

No? even with single pulls, it will take at least 40 seconds between the end of the last pack and the end of the next pack.

That's the mindset you can expect from an antiTKfag