Barotrauma

Remember Pressure?

I think this is made by a Yea Forumsirgin, he also made a few SCP games years ago. But I think this was inspired by Pressure. Has anyone played it? Any good?

Attached: pressure.png (1024x402, 575K)

>$25

With that price I don't think many will.

just download the latest legacy version, it still has players and the fag dev gave it away for free so why bother.

Attached: 1552684848394.jpg (413x395, 32K)

They are gonna shoah the master server for it. Still not getting my shekels i'll wait for it to be 78 cents on a friendly key merchant site.

So no shekels for him then, he must realize why his first real game was a success in the first place.

Oh is this game actually coming out? I'll probably pick it up.

Pretty much. I like the concept but it's a bullshit game for laughs with friends. 10 bucks or 15 is fine for that I can convince people to buy it. 30 and it's a no go.

So what is this? It looks like FTL but like underwater and without a roguelite tag.

Think more like space station 13 underwater and even easier to grief.

They really fucked up with the price.
I wanted another game I could fuck around with Yea Forums on, but they had to ruin it for all of us.

So that's how it is. What makes it easier to grief?

Why do I have to subject myself to the whims of other mortal cunts in order to enjoy my media. Sports purely exists to quarantine this type of mongoloid.

>$30 early access
I was actually looking forward to this game too

The submarine is smaller then the space station in ss13, so any leaks are much more life threatening.
Basically you can just make/find C4, wire it up to the middle of the sub, and then explode it.
It will flood the entire sub and end the round.

>Read some reviews
>Apparently every server is filled with screaming children constantly griefing
Great it's gmod all over again

You can basically unwire most subsystems and 95% of the player base won't know what you did or how to fix it. Take the engines out and everyone will blame the captain. Knock power out and start some chaos. If you open a door and flood the sub at the wrong time that can pretty much end it too.

Played the legacy thing as well and at least 7/10 players are griefers who just seek to knock people out. Either that, or they're just fucking idiots who don't know what the objective is.

>$25
>how to kill your game in EA 101
fuck and i kinda wanted to get it

>cant convince friends to take the plunge and buy it
>cant afford to buy it for them along with myself

Attached: 1541431276471.jpg (634x450, 16K)

Biggest mistake they made. I bought all my friends Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator because it was 7 bucks a pop and they had larger pack sales for friends. I would have done that with with if the price was reasonable. They are gonna probably get enough 25 dollar sales but they really could have done better.

Game's great and very fun
$30 should be a felony tho

Never trust (((publishers))), indie or not

It's cracked already I guess lol. Basic steam api so private servers will probably be on the way soon. Yea Forums might still get to play together.

Everything is connected, and shit's gonna get worse
Reactor explodes -> Walls get broken -> Water floods in -> Sub smashes the ground -> Everything breaks

Albeit with Steam IDs griefers can't reset IPs and come again

>faggots whining about the community
Who gives a shit you fucking retards play with friends, why would you play with randoms to begin with?

watching an autistic anthill is entertaining, desu
can't convince friends into buying it ;_;

>play with friends
T-That requires having friends in the first place user.

The legacy version had a serious issue with grieving faggots, in fact I can't remember a single time playing multiplayer where I actually completed a single mission. It's either some faggot rewiring the single door into engineering or the more braindead just opening airlocks. There's no way I'm paying $25 for that fucking experience.

Exactly this. It would've been so simple to charge $50 for a "host master" copy and allow anyone to play for free.

>grieving faggots

Attached: file.png (624x416, 282K)

Attached: 1546624728461.gif (500x500, 800K)

>mixed reviews
>looks barely better than original version

oof

I'm fuckin' disappointed. There's hardly anything new from the free version and they charge $30 for it. No roadmap, and based on the steam page it seems they may increase the price as they develop it. I wanted my spoopy sub game with better graphics. Pretty fucking sweet that they nuked the demo's master server too.

I remember playing this frequently with some anons on Yea Forums a couple years ago.

We made custom subs and had custom heads as well. It was pretty hysterical.

Traitor back then was very poorly explained so every traitor just ripped the door panels off and then flooded the sub or tried to blow the reactor.

Good times.

more like snoretrauma
the game is so fucking boring
and i played ss13 for 2-5 hours straight almost every day in 2013-2015

Attached: 1555887446378.jpg (525x478, 31K)