Pride Month

Video game companies left and right are going out of their way to "support" LGBT people, but never put LGBT people into promonent roles in their video games. Why?

Attached: pride.png (575x377, 255K)

Every one is happy to "support" LGBT people if it means they do their shit quietly somewhere else but we aren't going to shit up mainstream media with their degeneracy.

Because they just want to shut up the people who whine about it so those people don't interfere with the important stuff

Attached: controller (1).png (1400x802, 627K)

>Video game companies left and right are going out of their way to "support" LGBT people

No. Just left.

this isn't support, you imbecile, they're trying to bleed them dry by catering their reactionary stupidity.
>OMG I JUST HAVE TO HAVE THIS GAY CONTROLLER BECAUSE I AM A GAY

Because it makes us LGBTQ+ folks feel empowered and catered for just a month of the whole year. The rage and seething you all straight people are having over not being the center of atention? We have to endure that for eleven months.

>t. NEET
There are so many gay conservatives Ive worked with I think outweight the left leaning ones.

you are a mentally ill freak and we will kill you one day

>Why?
Free advertisement on Yea Forums because you fags won't SHUT THE FUCK UP about it.

Attached: 1559690455114.jpg (745x1027, 311K)

Because now it's a mainstream trend they can safely capitalize on without actually showing support by tossing a rainbow background on their Twitter icon.

I'm bi and I have no idea why members of the LGBT are so happy to applaud it. Sony releasing new controller colors isn't pro gay rights, have some fucking standards.

there is nothing special or prideful about being gay or straight you fuckwit

>but never put LGBT people into promonent roles in their video games

because you fags still get mad about lgbt people existing

>lgb
Totally fine. Ill fight along side them any day of the week
>t+
Mentally ill people who dont deserve validation. Honestly if the movement were to drop them you'd get so much less hate.

>There are so many gay conservatives Ive worked with I think outweight the left leaning ones.
I think you mean just conservatives? When they say that public gay activity revolts them, maybe, just maybe, they actually mean that, and aren't covering up some secret attraction to men like some priests would do.

Cause whenever they do people freak out and call it "pandering".

Im confused by your response. I wasnt arguing that people who say gay activity revolts them are actually secretly in the closet. I was say that most gay people who work middle class jobs lean conservatively, not liberally. In other words, stereotyping that gays are left learning is incorrect.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x400, 63K)

>straight pride parade
>isn't a straight line

Wasted opportunity.

I see. I apologize if I read that wrong, and respect your observation in that case.

trannies are egoists that demand you ignore your perception upon them in lieu of their feelings.