It's gotten worse now

it's gotten worse now

Attached: avgn hair loss.png (970x442, 540K)

he's an adult man what the fuck do you expect
Why do Yea Forums and /fit/ treat balding like the end times nobody even cares except kids who spend all day looking at lookmaxing infographics

Shitposters gonna shitpost. They'll find something.

WHERE

i dont use this term often but holy shit the left pic has so much soul

>man gets older

woah, really makes me think

Attached: 1558599980390.png (625x773, 143K)

>he got older
wow, next you'll tell me he's gonna die someday

ever since he released his movie you faggots have been bullying him

hes based, why are you mean go bully someone who deserves it ie doug,linkara,spoony,projared, angry joe,dps etc

DID

James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1559759583548.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

I don't have hairloss in my family, so it's something I've never thought about, but hair is pretty damn worthless. People treat balding like their fucking fingers are falling off or something.

THE

He's gonna take you back to the past...
To watch you fuck his wife in the ass.
He'd rather have... A BBC
Satisfy his wife like he never could
He'd rather eat... The cum filled asshole
Remains of her being passed round the 'hood

He's the angriest cuck you've ever heard
He's the angry beta male nerd
He's the angry open relationship nerd
He's the cuckold video game nerd

Attached: 1546624626976.jpg (571x360, 69K)

Attached: truck_med.jpg (500x223, 85K)

god this meme is fucking old

but I'm not balding you retard

Its a thing about looking bad+getting old thing. People used to give me compliments when I was in highschool since I had nice long hair (it even hooked me up with a couple of girls) so when I started balding I felt ot was the end of the world. I shaved it all and it actually went pretty well, now I use it short. So yeah, its a stupid thing to worry about

HAIR

oh no no no no no

Attached: soyvgn.jpg (301x395, 24K)

My dad's family has a long history of hair loss, but my mum's family doesn't. I borrow more from my mother genetically, so I'm at least safe in that regard.

Attached: DyG3UucWoAEX_Wb.jpg (750x713, 104K)

I dare you to post a pic of your flowing hair with a time stamp within the next 5 minutes or you're a double bitch. You have been dared, there's no escaping lest you want to become the threads laughing stock.

Attached: 1559700613697.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

There are plenty of adult males with full heads of hair, user. Someone that is losing his hair clearly doesn't have very good genetics, which is always pathetic.

MOVE!

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 104K)

FOUR MINUTES

>it even hooked me up with a couple of girls
normalfag get out

I think it'll fit. He's a fucking nerd, balding is a nerd thing. He should own it for the character.

How common is baldness? I have a feeling it's grossly blown out of proportion.

THREE MINUTES

t. 19yr old /pol/poster.

Get out, kiddo.

TWO MINUTES

It's pretty common. It's something like 1 in 4 men start losing their hair by the time they are 30. That doesn't manifest in outright baldness all the time, just hair that is noticeably getting thinner over time.

ok u got me

TIMES UP OP IS A DOUBLE BALD BITCH

tfw too scared to go on finasteride before it's too late

Can someone explain the 4 replacements joke to me? Was there anything meant by it or did his friends just want to be in the video for a few seconds? Thanks in advance. :)

He's almost 40, give him a break.

James is one of the few internet personalities that doesn't get involved in drama or have some ugly skeletons in his closet so shitposters look for whatever reason to drag his name through the mud.

They already tried and failed with spreading rumors about him being a cuck so now they went for something that can't be disputed: receding hairline.

64 HAIRS

Exactly this. Most Americans at age 40 are landwhales. If don't eat like a pig you will look better than your peers by comparison.

>people get old
>some go bald
Why does this bother you, faggot?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is cope. It's not really that bad if you're like 35+, but anything younger is a legit dating death sentence.

Cucks are the worst. KYS mi man

wait until you hit thirty and learn the truth. Even if you still have decent hair for a while you can tell the difference

cope harder

i envy his daughters, they will grow up playing all those games in their lifetime. unless mike and that blob fight to have them once james quits the channel or passes away

He's 40 years old, user.

>dragging Darkseid to the police
About as hilarious of a thought as when they arrested Thanos

Attached: UC-Teddy.jpg (460x576, 77K)

Holy cringe faggot seek help.

>ryan
>enterpreneur
so that's what we call people who leech of their parents now?

>h-h-h-h-he got balder
>h-h-he's a cuck
Avgn shitposting got old the moment it was conceived

user, James is in his 40s now.

what age group moron? an adult is legally 18 across the country, the majority of adult males don't start losing hair til they're in their late 30's

He should shave it off and just wear a wig whenever he has to play "The Nerd".

We fucked up. Mike was supposed to take over the channel, it's not fair.

Attached: cinemassacre.jpg (853x768, 122K)

Im 33 now. My hair is thinning out pretry fast but fuck it was good all through my 20s. Im married too so ive decided to roll with it. Let it go

>t. james
stay mad that Mr. Schott is 20 times more valuable than you

Attached: file.png (369x502, 440K)

Once you hit 30 you are safe. Its the 21 year olds with the receding hairline thats pathetic

i miss Bootsy

Left Soul
Right Soulless

>Has made videos including a film for over 2 decades.
>Still a garbage director.

His group film review videos are so horribly edited. I can't believe he's trying to do Red Letter Media's thing.

he posts about baseball and cries about trump on twitter just like the day he got fired, go nuts, user.

Who is that in the Orioles hat?

Does he even write the episodes anymore? Mike definitely doesn't, I dont even think James does.
The two basically have signed over the management to the Screenwave fat folks to do all their busy work. Scripts included.
A fucking soulless era.

Does he even edit them anymore?
I feel like he just shows up nowadays and doesn't do much.

Yea Forums is secretly SJW as fuck and still mad James didn't want to review NuGhostbusters.

no he doesn't edit anymore, he hasn't since ROB and the movie. It's been a tradeoff between mike and him, and then more recently the new fatties do all the editing work. And writing too, the only thing james does on cinemassacre is plug ads and act.

bailey jay is going through the same shit he keeps trying to hide it with bangs but you can tell how depressed and closer to 50% he is getting.

what the fuck

>Chris bores is older than James by about a year or two
>still has his hair
>Still looks like hes in his 20's
HOW? is it superior genes?

Attached: max.jpg (728x410, 87K)

I'm 30 and my hair looks like this. Ask me anything.

Attached: hair.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Mike also has a full head of hair

Going bald early sucks but if you are a successful eceleb why would you care

Mike wrote many of the early episodes (pre 100). But the fans just suck James dick. So Mike doesnt care anymore and left to stream. Now we get soulless episodes.
Basically it boils down to, the fans are ruthless to Mike. So his big fuck you is that him and James are almost entirely not involved in avgn.

It's all the child rape. The jews learned this secret long ago.

too bad. Hes gone and not coming back. And James will never pay him for the Board James dvds. Hes also a manlet

How much did your wig cost?

The games are mostly from Mikes collection. If James stopped the show, Mike will take his game back. That he bought off ebay. James will be left with a few boxes of dupes fans sent.
And that will be fine for James, since he doesnt play video games

Not a wig. I just haven't got a haircut in 6 months.

I absolutely don't believe they didn't receive a fuck ton of fan-donated games over the years, but I do believe there was some rumor about them selling bins full of random games at some event a while back, and there was a picture floating around. It would be nuts to think they got rid of all those.

Chris is a spiritual CHRISTIAN

the original NES games that made up the "first season" were ALL mike's games.

>balding man continues to bald
!!!

And he continued filling James place with games after that. You think JAMES was up late at night ebaying gaming accessories? He doesnt care about video games

>Someone that is losing his hair clearly doesn't have very good genetics, which is always pathetic.
Remember when we used to mock the people who said such things unironically?

Attached: 244pmih.jpg (593x399, 28K)

James isn't successful lmao he literally has to scrape together pennies and advertise mobile games

Yeah, I never really got the Mike hate. I get that fans are pissed about the Bootsy and penis picture drama, but he's seemed to simmer down some. The bootsy shit seemed to be both their faults anyway. In any case, we'll probably never get the full details. They all mixed friendship with business and lost an old friend. They fucked up there.
Mike has been there since day one. He's spent many years helping James and doing work for him, and helping out. They made a pretty good team.
I think they are just fucking tired of doing this shit now. It's pretty clear(then again, who wouldn't be after almost 20 years). Still, need to get that $$$

>Why do Yea Forums and /fit/ treat balding like the end times nobody even cares
>nobody even cares
cope

speak for yourself whitey. not all of us have the shitty balding genes.

I'm 28,got a huge bald spot on the back of my head, yet still have a hot 22 year old Asian gf. Women are the only ones that give a shit about hair, so if you got that covered it doesn't matter.

Litterally the only one person said "wow you're bald", and I retorted back by asking if he has autism. He said yes he does, and he started asking me how I knew. Turned out he really was autistic.

WHOOOOOAAAAAAA? MALE PATTERN BALDNESS??? IN A MAN IN HIS 40s? SOMETHING THAT 2/3 OF ALL MEN EXPERIENCE BY AGE 50????? WHOAAAAA!!!!!! THAT'S SO FUCKING CUHRAZEEEEE

why? he was only good as the idiot friend in board james and board james is dead and sucked as for the last season anyway