The spongebob game has outed Yea Forums as what I always knew it was...

The spongebob game has outed Yea Forums as what I always knew it was, a bunch of complete zoomers pretending to be boomers. You're all frauds.

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=913jUARQmH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BfBB was based grandpa

the nonstop pokemon and smash posting of the last years didn't already give that away?

WA ER
PURE
WA ER

>ever using boomzoom
You're part of the problem

Attached: 1526762243182.png (1410x1733, 789K)

I DUN GEET ET

righ ouua tha tap

people that use the boomer zoomer spam are frauds

Shut up zoomer, seethe more

weech is heevyer
keelogram of stel or keelogram of fethers?

You'd have known this sooner if you use FE threads as a control group.

KEL JESTER

thas rite
the kellgramme o steel
becuz steel os haeviar thane faathres

youtube.com/watch?v=913jUARQmH8

they jus leffed et heya

Boomer are old man

Naw thayre booth tha sayme luuk

I sure hope Yea Forums is a bunch of complete zoomers with all the Nintendo threads

I wish I was autistic enough to force my own meme
Repost something enough time and newfags will think it's part of chan culture and pass it on

Kneel.

Attached: 1554242816094.png (1252x998, 202K)

I don't know why anyone posts seriously anymore.
even when I do come here, I just shitpost to get (you)s. shit half the time the thread is dead by the time I go back to look at the asspained responses.

>i dont like new meme that mean new meme is bad and forced!

Attached: 111.png (165x115, 9K)

>SpongeBob
>Zoomer

SpongeBob first aired in 1999

bot steel's havaer then faethers

I’m 26 and I was 10 when the game released. Fuckin game is 16 years old

pound sand faggot

Attached: 1498152047808.png (210x243, 72K)

Nobody ever wins every time you 'asspain' someone they are convinced that you are the asspained one, it's pointless. Every single time you think you're being the logical one or the epic troll the other person thinks the same thing of themselve and you as the 'seether'. You all just waste your time all day in your lonliness and that is the only absolute truth of this board.

Attached: idontgetit.png (257x325, 50K)

But it's not a meme. It's boring terminology used by newfags to turn threads into shitflinging instead of actual discussion

Spongebob is 20 years old and the last media that came out from Spongebob that people loved (barring a couple of memes from shitty later seasons) released in the early 2000s (the game in question came out in 2003).

I once saw somebody say that the reason why Spongebob stuck with people is that people naturally transition from identifying with Spongebob to identifying with Squidward as they age.

>Watching kids cartoons in 99 isn't zoomer
Jesus Christ, fuck off

Attached: wtf.jpg (116x125, 2K)

I don't think you understand anonymous board culture. The entire of Yea Forums has always been a troll forum, if you come here for serious discussion and not to bait people you are honestly retarded

Attached: lul.gif (250x140, 446K)

I don't care what they think. lmao

That generation was born in the late 90s. Being old enough to enjoy and remember a show from '99 means they had to have been born in the early 90s.

This isn't "Being old starts when I was born" shit either. I'm personally a '96 baby that didn't even play this Spongebob game. I just think you're wrong.

precisely. rarely real discussion does take place and it's a welcome change of pace. but 99% it's all shitposting

>redditjak
>is an absolute retard himself

Emplemon?

OP you need to chill out, how about a nice sip of Barry's Red Cola©

>hurr reddit bad we so smart
Imagine letting another website live so rent free in your head that you let its trends decide what you do. You must be such a cuck and a retard.

Attached: kek.jpg (852x480, 26K)

heh, based