"you will never be a kid again. you will never go home."

>"you will never be a kid again. you will never go home."

what the fuck do you mean by this you FUCKING simpleton? i don't want to be a kid again. when i was playing wow in school i had actual responsibilities. i had to wake up early and spend half of my day in class. i had to do homework, i had to go to bed at a certain time.

now i'm a fucking NEET. i can wake up whenever i want, i can sleep whenever i want. i don't need to leave my room for days on end. i can play as long as my body allows me. i don't have to worry about schedules, deadlines, no nagging parents and teachers. nothing. only NOW can i get to finally experience classic the way it was meant to be played. only now am i finally free.

we're going home lads

Attached: 1541180075610.png (547x629, 110K)

>no nagging parents
How can you afford your own place on neetbux?

and then your parents die and your thrown out onto the streets and the bank claims everything your parents used to own. #NEETlifestylebros

kek, same.
Plot twist: My hype is dying more and more as the game approaches.

Attached: hunters.png (1130x310, 220K)

kill yourself wowfags

>had responsibilities
>now a manchild

yeah my man, go home.

tippity toppity wagie ragie
awww, whats the matter wagie? didnt get a good night's sleep? haha :)

Shit game

WoWfags force feeding me their underage nostalgia on a daily basis is causing me more asspain than anything else in my massively ass pained life.

You wont be able to enjoy it though. Everything you do costs something. You will be paying for every minute you are not productive, sooner or later, and you know that. You are constantly aware that you are paving your way to your own mysery by not building a stable future.
Fleeting dopamine hits wont help you get to sleep at night.

Congrats, you've done it, you've managed to make the tranny FFXIV community look good in comparison.

>having a bug man mentality
Fuck off chink.

user, you gotta just hold it out a bit.
soon it will be releazed and all those Home spammers will get their nostalgia crushed.
the only thing left for them will be to pretend that"blizzards changes fucked it up!"
it will be enough seethe to make up for all the spamming bullshit

can do one better. Fuck gaming at 11 y/o was awful
>create character
>learn blacksmithing and mining because its cool
>visit master weaponsmith trainer at like lvl 10
>see this fucking legendary sword you can eventually craft
>coolest fucking thing I've ever seen
>make this whole game about lvling to use this sword
>dream about sword
>want sword
>take 8 months to lvl to 60
>take another 7 months to gather mats, including having to raid
>a year and a half later the day has come
>I finally have all the fucking mats
>craft sword
>equip sword
"You can't use that item yet"
>Ask on /2 how to learn weapons
"Go to the weapons trainer retard"
>visit weapons trainer
>don't see the option
>ask my mom to drive me to EB games
>purchase WoW guide with every cent I have
>"Shamans can't use swords, polearms..."
K

>tfw can't decide if wanna be a paladin or warrior yet
and before you spout your information that you got from a 11 minute youtube video, yes. I know already.

It's time bros. Time to show normalfags who actually rules in proper MMO.

Attached: 1504279381973.png (1200x800, 523K)

i have literally never had such refreshing and fulfilling sleepies as once i became a neet. your entire outlook on life changes when you're in charge of your own sleep schedule.

I pity your single-mom

>You will be paying for every minute you are not productive

Attached: 4d5.jpg (1080x934, 78K)

Based user. Personally I’m planning on becoming pretty famous through it. Going to start steaming and doing all the algorithm shit. Gonna get me a big titties THOT gf too.

>You will be paying for every minute you are not productive
*dies of cancer just as he reaches retirement age*

>Commits suicide with 40 because nobody wants to take care of him anymore

Sh-shut up!

enjoy your "home" user, hope you don't get too upset when they add wow tokens a couple months in to make more money off people like you

Attached: seething.png (3222x598, 775K)

>Classic and TBC were great games that I enjoyed playing
>Recent iterations are awful, and are literally the only version you can legally play
>With Classic, I can now legally play a game I wasen't able to, but now can
It's really not that complicated kiddo.

Attached: ITALIANS MAKING CHICKEN.jpg (600x425, 119K)

Lil zoom and the twitch crew will ruin this, mark my words.

I WILL NEVER GORW UP ONLY GOOD TIMES NEVER BE SAD NEVER STOP AND THINK LALALALALA

*survives cancer because he can afford treatment*

>40 years of prime lifetime to enjoy yourself
vs
>getting to retire just as you're about to die, sick, drained of all life force all wasted on wagecucking all day
Hard choice my man.

How?

>calling me a kiddo while praising TBC

Attached: 1378136300761.jpg (406x364, 118K)

When did your dad leave?

He agrees with me.

Roving bands of twitch retards stealing all the mining nodes to offer up at the altar of the streamer, twitch/streamer only guilds and servers, twitch culture in trade chat 24/7, needing to play something considered meta in order to get anywhere, etc.

Attached: 1556767410901.png (976x1251, 297K)

>A failure raising a failure

iwhod`ve thunk

>proper MMO
>WoW
choose one, then kys.

flying and arena were the first nails in the coffin.

Attached: 477647.png (452x661, 698K)

>Make characters from all creeds in Vanilla WoW
>Make an African American based warrior
>Walk into Stormwind
>Within seconds, I receive genuine whispers asking me to delete my character and to stop "fooling around"
People can go on and on about how "pure" vanilla WoW was, but jerks definitely still existed.

Attached: Snitch.jpg (500x374, 23K)

>Poor
>No stable relationship because poor
>People embarrased to be around you
>No friends
>No safety net
>No retirement plan

Thinking about it for more than 10 seconds should be enough to figure out that being a NEET is a terrible life choice.

is impotent seething really what you're using your five minute lunch break for, wagie?

Attached: 1551539662191.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

Personally this is the best thing WoW has announced in years, i cannot wait to watch classic crash and burn

I love world of warcraft and yes I played vanilla, it was great, but what i don't love is the fact that we have been plagued by a bunch of retards who have cried and moaned about how great vanilla was for years. Every single WoW thread has them, you can guarantee it, a number of faggots spamming the thread with how flawless and perfect vanilla WoW was - these retards never take their rose tinted goggles off.

I'll be extremely glad to see the meltdown when the nostalgiafaggots realise that vanilla wasn't as great as they remembered it. Sadly, I know they won't ever stop crying about how great it is. They're going to make negligible excuses which don't really matter, such as "Oh this mailbox is in the wrong position" or "Oh no an eceleb is playing on my server".

Attached: file.png (802x607, 957K)

Insane how your father was a failure, and you're a failure now too. I can only hope your ugly neet self doesn't somehow knock a girl up so the cycle continues.

Not really doing much to disprove him wrong there, you're actually proving his point.

Literally cope and projection.

Attached: 1493358377557.jpg (577x547, 295K)

nice try BFA dev

>loc's are cheating

shut up! If you're on thottbot you're cheating anyway!

>rose tinted
>it'll fail
>no one wants this
>one month TOPS
then the beta comes out and it's wildly hyped and everyone can't wait to get in
>omg false hype
>it'll fade
>4 months TOPS
get ready to move those goalposts again a year after Classic removes retail from relevance. You're so mad, and nothing you say or do will stop Classic, too bad.

Attached: wow.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

likewise, copelord wagecuck

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Laughing_ExtraBig_2.jpg (256x1722, 82K)

>Frogposter is a retard

Attached: 1545255149323.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

This is going in my Classic meltdown folder.

Attached: file.png (1296x730, 1.31M)

salary dude here. I'm actually hype for Classic cause in Vanilla I was starting college and couldn't fully enjoy it. I was worried about too much, had to work and go to school, and was struggling to make ends meet.

Why wouldn't someone look forward to WoW Classic now at this point of their lives? Perhaps the people who are panic doomposting are now the kids in my old position who can't play it, or adults who fucked up their lives and aren't sitting pretty in life.

I am comfy enough to enjoy WoW again with no fears about bullshit and my old crew are all coming back for this game. It's going to be great.

Oh don't worry, you won't be posting or admitting to anything when Classic is actually out. You'll be pretending to have been a supporter all along like all the other posters.

WoW classic pulling more viewers on Twitch this last 2 weeks than the last 2 years of retail combined kek

>Yea Forums_Meme
>Yea Forums

Attached: 1368804812403.gif (320x180, 2.38M)

>retirement plan
your social security has ran out of gas faggot
it's over for you

[Spoiler]Don't criticize him. Encourage him. Praise him. A NEET is one less person you have to compete against for a house, a job, a scholarship, a woman (or man). His life isn't important; yours is. [/Spoiler]

>That filename
If you lurked here for longer than your summer break start you'd realize people don't like freebooters here, retard. Two years of lurking minimum.

good thing my money is in a 401k and a variety of investments. Like hell I would rely on the state to retire.

you know you can just press ctrl+s to make spoiler brackets for you so you don't fuck it up, right?

I dont give 2 shits about wow but imagine sitting at your home personal computer and actually typing this out. Jesus fucking christ.

>inb4 "you just want to see it fail blah blah blah"
i dont give a fuck about wow i am just appalled that somebody would actually type out something that sounds like that. You sound like such a sour nerd holy fuck

Attached: 1557353063017.jpg (2048x2048, 178K)

Attached: file.png (628x314, 429K)

neck yourself newfag tranny

>but what I posted in anger is a-ok
based retard with no self awareness LOL

Attached: 1558672636018.jpg (255x352, 16K)

shut up zoomer

Nice try sport, context is key

Attached: 565675474564.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

Kanye is a hack

Attached: original_result.png (512x512, 415K)

Nice try, I hit a nerve and you're mad as fuck. The context is you being mad. The whole t

Attached: op.jpg (171x219, 13K)

Listen, its ok to feel very passionately about wow, i understand, lets just keep the hysterical outbursts to a minimum alright champ?

Attached: F70u02Y.jpg (280x280, 12K)

say that to my face not online and see what happens

Attached: file.png (759x500, 478K)

I'm right and you know it.
A NEET is someone who doesn't need to work or study; by stepping aside they give the chance to someone who needs to work / wants to study, someone who actually needs both things.

Is that the ultimate level 1 Hogger raid?

>whole thread is filled with people who are panic posting about Classic failing for 30+ minutes
man, you guys sure care a lot for people who don't, huh? Must feel that fear for retail pretty acutely.

Don't worry; it's not going anywhere. It might only have 200k players, down from 1.2 mil at the beginning of the year, but it'll still be there. You don't need to be afraid.

Attached: venkman.jpg (295x309, 11K)

I can't because he hides behind 300 security guards and is constantly paranoid thanks to all the drugs

Attached: 1558560346483.gif (300x262, 1.84M)

yeah us oldfags on Yea Forums hate pirates, we hate NEETs and we hate ANYONE who would dare deprive our dear corporations of any potential revenue. how DARE you, OP.

Smart man, fuck the government

Attached: 1557933655246.png (600x300, 30K)

a guild would not give a shaman the raid components for thunderfury.
That relies on 39 other people being as dumb as you
fake story

>mfw I'm going to nerf myself just for vanity

Attached: paladin 2.png (525x768, 379K)

>freebutthurtreplies.png

>Combining the NEET threads and the HOME threads into one super autism thread
10/10 I'm only mad because I didn't think of it first

Attached: 916.jpg (224x225, 6K)

If he said it required blacksmithing it obviously wasent thunderfury