Opinions?

Opinions?

Attached: 81N7BvflSDL.AC_SL1500_.jpg (1165x1500, 336K)

*noms lembas*
WE

Bam Ham without the verticality.

It fucking sucks

That game dropped from the face of the earth. How was it?

It's actually very good if you liked the first ones. Expands on it very well. The """Haradrim""" and grrl power aspects of are annoying but are really only there for cutscenes, in the actual gameplay there's none of that shit.
Which really makes the out of story mission bits, the best bits. Where you're just on your own settling scores, pacifying entire command structures, and conquering (a small continuous rotation of) forts. That is the real Shadow Of War and it's like an 8.5/10 bordering on 9 for me.

BLACKED

I forgot to mention I can't speak for the DLC where """Haradrim""" and grrl power are supposedly the focus, so I'd maybe stick with the base edition. And make sure you're not paying anything over $45 for it.

Wait, are niggers canon?

Even the movies had ayyrabs in it so I guess in future they would probably add chinks as well

Remember these guys on the big elephants?

Attached: 965763246568.png (640x530, 560K)

To be honest it starts out just fine but quickly bores you out.

World is muddy and every area is the same, littered with orcs everywhere.

Barely no improvement to combat, just a batman mash square and press x to dodge fest.

Story wise, the game didn't make much sense to me to keep paying attention.

WTF
Black people exist in LOTR?

Attached: 1554922939401.jpg (250x187, 9K)

>Black people in LOTR

Attached: 1481650120252.gif (240x135, 992K)

The DLCs are worth it for the shit they add to the base game unqiue orcs from Galadriel dlc (but you have to play it to unlock them in the base game) and a new region from the "haradrim" dlc (unlocked without having to play it)

Maybe, the haradrim are supposed be arabs though they made this one guy and his brother black just for this game.

It's really fun, some of the shit that happens is ridiculous. Also, play it on the hardest difficulty.

Have sex with a black chick, so you can cure your racism

>Dwarfs, elves, and magical creatures everywhere
>Yet black people and Asians can't exist
C'mon now.

One of the best games I've played in a long time. BRUTAL difficulty is a godsend and the orc resistances give surprising depth to the battle system instead of just "unlock and spam your best move forever".

The only issue is that it hasn't been cracked yet. The only version that works has a bug that causes load screens to last for 5 fucking minutes.

First girl to ever pull cum from my weenie was a black chick, tyvm

Got it in a steam sale a while back and was surprised at how good it was.
It's basically Shadow of Mordor but with x10 more of everything.
So if you liked that one then definitely check it out.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

middle earths lore is well established
the only real dark skinned humans were the men of the south

NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: shadow-of-war1.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Both DLCs for this were fucking shit.

This game has insane potential and the nemesis system is amazing, yet the DLC does fuck all with its initial concepts.

I feel like the next one will go all out since it will just be the wraith without talion holding him back.

He's from the South. I think it's something like after a war with Gondor, that Gondor won, he was one of the hostages sent as part of the peace treaty, and he became something of a true believer, so he joined the Guard.

>white people can't have anything, they must always include everyone