Where do you get your video game news? I'm a big fan of Kotaku's Jason Schrier's reportings

Where do you get your video game news? I'm a big fan of Kotaku's Jason Schrier's reportings.

Attached: kotaku.jpg (690x388, 17K)

I'm just came here to say fuck niggers and fuck trannies, bye

i'm just here to say please don't fuck either of those creatures

Absolutely dispicable, the both of you.

he's pretty popular here too, his tweets gets posted here all the time

Kotaku has been getting better in terms of quality but they occasionally pump out the same clickbait bullshit. I feel like maybe 7 years ago they were beyond worse.

Honestly if you need real news visit Techraptor or Exclusively Games.

Attached: 1557083715120.png (700x618, 1000K)

Straight from the companies tweets, no vidya "journalism" needed

I agree.

Attached: me.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Kotaku is absolute shit yet he seems like one of the very few real game journalists.

ResetEra
Kotaku
Polygon
The Holy Trinity of where to acquire your hardcore gaming knowledge.

>sp*c
MODS

I still don't understand what happened to Neogaf. It became Resetera?

>Where do you get your video game news?

Unironically Yea Forums. You autists find the news the second it gets posted online.

Attached: 1557695114894.jpg (283x270, 30K)

Here, I appreciate some of you exist that as soon as you get wind out of anything are already making a new thread. also a podcast The CastleSuperBeast podcast

It transitioned

This. That's the only reason I come here, to see what's happening right now and if there's anything I should be aware of...then I have a few YT channels subbed that just post trailers and between these two things I have everything I need covered.

>he reads fagtaku

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-045541_YouTube.jpg (1449x1080, 494K)

Mtf or ftm transition?

there's a journalist in jason schrier somewhere, but most of the time is a thirsty for social media upvotes virtue signaler

Attached: iu[1].jpg (610x523, 82K)

>Jason "Photography doesn't know the sexist struggles of gaming" Schrier
>Shills for Destiny religiously
>Chooses le poor devs over consumers when it comes to it
>Got passive aggressive on Hawley at the end of his interview because of Gawker shit
A right proper fucking bitch.

Attached: 1550613712107.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

last one was RPS, but i stopped visiting it eversince they gradually swallowed a progressive pill and the quality of writing has dramatically reduced.

Now I just occasionally look at the store pages to see what's new.

Here and Twitter

If i want in depth news about a game i go to YouTube and watch a video from a channel that specializes in that game or series

Jason "Big Anime Titties are pedophillic" Schrier

Being a Fan of any Gaming Journalist Outlet

>Literally kill your self, faggot.

I don't fucking know anymore

Gematsu, Siliconera and Nichegamer

NiggerFaggotCuntKike

These are all good. I'll also say Operation Rainfall. It's all volunteers though so they can be slow.

Vidya journalists being paid to shill video games? Where were you? They've been doing this for years.

>look at all these neat words i learned on Yea Forums!

Grow up, you mentally deficient manchild.

v, gameinformer and polygon. I’ve been subscribed to GI for longer than I can remember and their reviews are pretty solid. V for the shitposting and polygon just because it’s not kotaku

>Kotaku has been getting better in terms of quality but they occasionally pump out the same clickbait bullshit.
I go there daily out of habit (started back when they were still posting tiddies n shit). They get worse by the day and it's laughable to think they're ok now. Heavily skewed thought pieces, "X is Y, and that's a good thing", if game has boobs = game is shit, outrage sensationalism, flagrant game shilling, etc.

I guess you missed the part where you/they try to claim that he's the good one.

>Where do you get your video game news?
Yea Forums, /vr/, /vp/

It's been years since I've gone to a "gaming news" website. I used to go to loads and loads, but they all just fell off one by one as they all went batshit insane. The only "hobby news" website I go to now is Newsarama and that's only because comic book publishers websites are all without exception so awful that you need to use a third party website to get readable monthly solicitations.

Attached: victory4bejita.jpg (960x660, 228K)

someone spam this bread with cocks

They had some genuinely goof pieces on Anthem and DA4's development so I can't call them shit, but there's still way too much clickbait tier stuff

Yikes! Oof, you totally forgot to add Waypoint, my man

For me, it's Greg Miller, the gorgeous gamer girl Andrea Rene, and the rest team over at Kinda Funny Games.

Attached: DrrHSD9U8AAbx--.jpg (1200x900, 198K)

Yea Forums

Fuck pedo shrier

>Gamespot
>Yea Forums
>sometimes YouTube I used used to watch a lot of Yongyea.

>Jason Schrier's reportings.
The guy known for making up interviews he never conducted?
The guy who tried to use his connections to black list journalists who pointed out his lies?
The guy who was member of Game Journo Pros secret kabal outed by its on memeber for being a bunch of insane lunatics even from other far lefties perspective?
The guy who used to insult people on twitter and forums for liking games he didnt like?
The guy who called Dragon's Crown fans Pedophiles?

What a great guy. Also hes a disgusting sleezy creep and a probably a pedo from the way he talks about kids and women. How the fuck did he got married is beyond me, probably not another child diddler.

fpbp

It's gone user