youtube.com/watch?v=dknftT3LjX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best feel.

I got that feel in Kingdom Come Deliverance and Fable: The Lost Chapters

>end up wishing it actually ended because the game starts to drag

Attached: oh bother.gif (210x131, 436K)

>a great adventure ends
>it was only there to establish an even bigger and adventure

Attached: 1557483003771.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

What is Alien Isolation?

I felt this way after putting ~70 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
I then shortly afterward shelved it, because the combat was getting stale and the story was dragging on. I did like that the new areas didn't feel like they were either rushed or unfinished, just not enough good core gameplay mechanics to keep me going.
I then got rid of my switch, because all I really wanted out of it was Bayonetta 2 and I finished that.also BoTW is literally worse than TP, OOT, MM and WW

>game is dragging on so stop playing it for ages
>come back to it and it picks up at the best part of the game and I start playing it heaps again

Attached: 432645.png (362x388, 56K)

alien isolation

FUCKING BRAVELY DEFAULT

EDF 4.1

DDidn't know the series , I honestly thought I was getting close to the end near mission 20 or something. But it just kept going and getting crazier and crazier

>other half of the game is just the first half turned upside down

Does anyone actually like RE4 once you finish the village?

I like the castle.
It does remind me of how much better the map design is in previous games though.

>think you're about 1/3 of the way though the game
>turns out you're basically at the end

yeah then you replay those 91 mission in the 4 difficulties and with the four characters, those 20 first missions are not even the 1 percent.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

>Think a game is ending
>Long cutscenes
>credits sequence
>fade to black
>
>new chapter titlecard appears

Attached: yeet.gif (100x100, 255K)

>Kill the final boss
>Reach credits
>REAL final boss appears and shittalks you
>You're really only halfway in
Kid Icarus Uprising was a great goddamn game

Attached: Hadesart.png (1245x1500, 1.63M)

faggot beat me to it

My first JRPG was Tales of Symphonia and I thought the entire game was going to end once I dropped Collette off at the tower. My 14 year old brain couldn't handle it. I think it was my first experience with a plot twist ever.

name ONE (1, I, Uno) game

>hour and a half long arcade beatem up
>people finally beat it
>someone discovered if you fullfill enough secret objectives in the game, you unlock more stages
The original ending is only half the game. The second half has completely original bosses and stages too. The only thing reused are regular enemies.

Attached: 1528304235519.gif (514x585, 999K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dknftT3LjX4

name 87 games that do this, because this is one of my favorite things

Attached: 1534013546770s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Man, the age of discovering things in video games is a lost art.
Oddly enough, if this whole game-streaming service actually takes off, people won't be able to data-mine anymore and it'll make a comeback. I'd post that one webm showing the delay for streamed games but I'm not on my home computer.

I was kinda pissed at how short and easy aLttP was when I first played it as a kid. Then I got sent to the dark world.

I dropped the “Tales of” series because of this shit.

Okami made me think I was at the end at least twice.

>first part of the game is great
>second part of the game is just rushed garbage because of lack of time or budget

Attached: 1513675325109.png (500x369, 165K)

Dark Souls?

But that would spoil things. The whole point is not to expect it.

>worried you're near the end of the game
>Seemingly final battle starts playing out
>Bad guy dies in cutscene
>Or does he?!
>Season 2 trailer plays
>Open second half of the game
>Second half of the game is fucking awful and mostly comprised of redoing the stages from the first half
>Ends abruptly with even more hanging plot threads than the first half finale

You feel it too, don't you?

You don't even have all the people in the opening cinematic at that point. I never understood the shock over this.

Nope. The game turned to shit after that.
I fucking hate the castle.

sup Xenogears

MGSV?

I enjoyed the sidequests on each world a lot.
Pretty hard fights.

What is Okami?

DMC 4

I was a teenager who had never never experienced a JRPG before. I don't fucking know but it always gives me a laugh looking back at how retarded that moment for me was. Of course it wasn't the end of the game, but when they said the quest was coming to an end, I took it at face value and got btfo when it was a lie. Yeah, even Zelos who is on the cover (which is why I even bought the game in the first place, the cover) hadn't appeared yet but I was a stupid kid that only played Mario games so my brain wasn't fully functional yet.

He didn't say quarterway through user

Some still claim it's the best one so probably yeah. +1 for the castle, haven't played it in a decade and I just remember getting bored there.

t. didn't play Peace Walker

yesss. i actually thought that twice. great game

call of cthulhu says hi

Never happened cause I'm not retarded

A very good game but Orochi is way too hyped up and is gives the vibe of being the true antagonist despite not being the final boss. Also having to fight him 3 times gets really boring as the fight is not really good and is second in length only to Yami. Remove him from the Ark and the problem is fixed.

h..hi

Attached: 1549490864941.jpg (491x817, 85K)