PS3 Games

How do you guys even clear your PS3 backlog or any pre 1080p console to begin with?

The horrible lack of AA and jagged edges make playing them feel like I am looking at 6 polygon era characters.

Should I just bite the bullet and get some shitty 720p monitor or tv or how can you turn your HD TV into spewing out a better quality with those trash games.

Attached: trash system.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJsNQAQHnP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PS3 looks better imo

I play RDR in 4K.

Absolute mouth breather

Tell me how PS3 doesn't look better in OP's picture?

I tried to play RDR on ps3 and it ran at like 20 fps. I genuinely don't understand how anyone can play through a game that can't even hit 30 fps.

Based, ps3 was fucking trash

Based and bonepilled

the ps3 was fucking garbage. i remember this game as well. the ps3 had no AA, ran at like 540p (compared to 720p on xbox), had a worse framerate AND had less foliage and shit on the ground so the map looked worse than it should have. fucking abortion of a console.

The PS3 and Xbox 360 launched in 2005/2006. They were using extremely expensive and ahead of consumer electronics technology for the CPU, GPU, and RAM. The average person had an Intel Pentium 4 back then and nowhere close to 512MB RAM.

The PS4 and XBox One launched in 2013 with underpowered AMD off the shelves technology, a CPU that is actually an APU from 2011 notebook technology and GPUs that were middle of the road. Today many PS4 and XBox One games are sub 1080p, with PS4 engaging a lot of dynamic resolution games and Xbox One has been hitting 720p in even AAA games.

And you're on this thread bitching about 2006 PS3/360 game consoles while PS4 and Xbox One can't even 1080p on the doted line anymore. They haven't been since 2017 TBQH, tablet tech inside the PS4 and Xbox One was extremely outdated stuff.

there are not many games left that you cannot play either with a ps4 @60 fps and 1080, or emulated using rpcs3, so I'll say, do not waste your time/money on a ps3.

360 emulation is progressing nicely.
youtube.com/watch?v=vJsNQAQHnP0

Interestingly enough Xenia is more GPU hungry than CPU hungry.
I imagine in a year or 2 RDR1 will be perfectly playable at 60 fps on PC.
At worst you may have to buy a used 1080 in a year or 2 for 100$.

More jagged. Colors are too saturated, seems less detailed overall. Plus lower framerate. Maybe if you're used to the PS3's weaker graphics you might think it looks better.

>ps3 backlog
how? ps3 has no games to make a two finger backlog

also, if this is so bad in your resetera eyes, trade in your multiplats for 360 titles and play them enchanced on the bone
how many exclusives the ps3 has? five?

Fuck off underage

The worst part is that you see some retarded mouthbreathers online suggesting their "fixes" for how to remove the jaggs and they just won't help or turn your image into a blurry mess.

In the end, you are just left with being fucked over.

Then the console fucks actually talk shit to PC players, meanwhile you can run most old games in 4K without issue.

Get RDR for Xbox 360 and replay it on the One X. Feels like a completely different game.

Its not worth buying a Xbone just for one game.
Unles he can get it used and it can be modded.

That's why you buy it for RDR and Skate 3 silly.

>ps3 angry dude has the exact amount of ONE(1) game
yep, seems accurate

How can the PS3 have a backlog when the PS3 has no games?

Attached: 74EE41B6-1BEF-4238-84A0-C912A5CCF598.png (505x431, 205K)

bruh this board is constantly telling people to buy ps4s for bloodborne (one game) so if that's acceptable then this is acceptable.

This board is full of corporate marketers

OP is probably black
not racist, just analyzing the situation here

well only black people buy playstation so you're probably right

From what I saw, the emulator is still buggy af, same goes for the PS3 one.

have sex

>buying Xbox 360 or one for 0 exclusives
>m-muh Halo
Will be released on PC, superior version

>buying Xbox 360 or one for 0 exclusives
RDR runs so shitty on PS3 that it's better to consider it exclusive tho
he can also enchance all the other games he eventually has on PS3 because they are all on 360 too

so
>having a PS3 for literally 0 exclusives

they are different pictures. saying which looks better holds no truth value.

>Muh grafix
I still play genesis games from time to time, and I have to do it on a flat screen because I don't have a tube tv.

Attached: 1346168174836.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Because I didn't grow up with the 8th gen.

Imagine if red dead redemption wasn't forced to be consoleshit. Then maybe it wouldn't have been forgotten so quick

Ps3v version is 640p while the xbox 360 version is 720p

maybe I wasn't a literal brainlet and knew how to build my own PC, so that I did not have to endure the trash graphics that consoles spew out.

I buy some second hand shit console for the pleasure of playing one game and throwing it into the trash?

Not even a PS3 fanboy, but at least I acknowledge that there is 0 reason to get a xbox 360 if you already played on the PC

Maybe if Steam or PC didn't have such a peasant community surrounding it they'd consider bringing their games to PC.

Maybe my first console was a NES and not once in my life have I ever gave a shit about graphics.