I wanna be your girl

I wanna be your girl...

Attached: best part of yakuza.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtedFZBzg08
youtube.com/watch?v=sdD4LE825AA&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=ueEXyGG_nss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't they make a gacha game out of this

I love how Yakuza Kiwami 2 went out of its way to be more like Yakuza 0.

Attached: YAKUZA KIWAMI 2_20190308005254.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Did we really need another thread for this?

because YK had nothing to do besides majima and the tournaments?

WHAT YOU LIKE, HOW YOU LIKE
WHAT DO YOU LIKE BEST

Attached: 15035918889.jpg (250x202, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YtedFZBzg08

>dad walks in

Every thread featuring cute and funny girls is worth making.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (209x100, 5K)

has cunny lost it's meaning now that people are applying it to old and busted chainsmoking grannies who work at hostess clubs?

God it was stuck in my head the whole time when I played through this sidegame and I didn't even partake in Hat in Time threads

There is no Yakuza thread at the moment is there?

There was one when this thread was posted

this board is only allowed the have multiple smash threads, good games are only allowed 1 thread

>have to make my grills wear stupid looking gaudy shit to get their stats to S
not cool

I'm getting bored of YK2 now, I'm on chapter 7 and it's nothing but cutscenes.

>Open Club
>Some fuck immidiatly requests Obachan

Attached: Ayik kAh bootleg.jpg (2560x1440, 1024K)

it's shame YK2 didnt have 0 fever theme
that was so hype

Kino...

Attached: 1558256573514.png (880x1000, 80K)

Why does Kiryu just seem to fuck around most of the time? Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time?

Attached: cute.png (501x187, 119K)

epic pride parade meemees fellow trannies, lets all dilate together lol :D

Fuck you nigger. It's a genuine catchy song and the cabaret minigame is arguably better than the main gameplay of yakuza games.

He's literally Kamurocho's Forest Gump

all i hear is I MUST DILATE

He's an incel who pretends to be cool.

I wish Yakuza had trannies

Explains why he resonates so much with Yea Forums and other otaku

I'd say taking like 95% of millions of ¥ in profits of a family friendly whorehouse, for saying hello and doing basic waitering is as productive as you can get

Kek

probably because you need to transition since you can't stop thinking about trans shit

3 did, in Japan

There is one pseudo tranny in 0

I want to dress up men and pimp them out in my club though

Attached: Aika.jpg (350x350, 37K)

don't die yet...

I LOVE YUKI

Attached: 20190510145852_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Do Majima and Kiryu's minigames in 0 make roughly the same amount of money?
I want to unlock everything for all the styles, but moneymaking is hard as Majima. 20m per minigame is a bitch.

I'm in Premium Adventure, btw.

Attached: YAKUZA 0 Screenshot 2019.06.01 - 10.24.02.41.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

You get a lot of money when you defeat a club.

Both are shitty 4 sekond loops that disrupt the normal music, yet you hear them 80% of the time

Just do Kiryu's Real Estate.
Collect money, go afk, return few minutes later, collect money

Majima gets an awful amount of money from anything which is why his skills are priced half of what Kiryu's are. Kiryu exploiting Shakedown is how you get money for Majima, Majima shouldn't earn his money on his own outside of early game when you're grinding Shakedowns with him for skills and easy money.

How did they manage to fuck here up so much compared to all the irl ratfaces that look cute ingame?

I can transfer money between them, then?

Do the Mr. Moneybags friendships on both sides. Kiryu's is at Vincent, Majima's is right outside the Grand.

>this is a 40 year old non-virgin

There's already one user....

Just finished 0.
Is Kiwami 1/2 better?
I really dig the visuals (the fully rendered cutscenes in 0 are great) so I don't want to go back to the old games yet.

I turned yuki into a goddamn bombshell in y0 with makeover
crying shame you cant import your makeovers to k2 or atleast a little bit of it

Just play kiwami.

same user just finished y0
as far as I can tell
kiwami is same a y0 same engine
but kiwami 2 is an antialised mess

wild dance in Ishin feels rather weak, am I doing something wrong?

Im already your girl!

No, it's horrible until you get an endgame sword, an endgame gun, and get past level 25 so you get your actual damage buffs.

Kiwami 1's more of the same of 0 but the story is the first game's so it's nothing like what you will expect coming from 0. It's fun, just expect it to be a remake of a PS2 game and you'll be fine. Kiwami 2's really enjoyable and the new engine, while lacking in some stuff, is fun and will show you how they're doing the newer games. Again, it's a remake of a PS2 game so expect some things from that era in it.

i'm level 55 and it still feels like shit

>believing a girl when she says shes a virgin

I now want to dress girls up and sing karaoke.
Yuki and Ai best girls

Actually, I should expand on this a bit. Wild Dance's damage is based off of your sword and gun. Sword attacks take your sword's damage and then adds Wild Dance's damage buff on top of it when you slash, and the same applies to the gun portion of it. The damage buffs you get are also less than the Sword/Pistol specific buffs which are definitely higher.

Level 25 in the style, not level 25 general level ups. I can show you how it is at level 50 but I'd need to beat the game again for a new Clear Data which would take a bit if you want to see it.

When the FUCK is the kenzan translation coming

oh, i guess i'll just farm thieves' mine for materials until i get the sword that increases the EXP gain

soon!

soon™

i wonder if the 5 port will have any fuck ups due to it being 60fps, like how 3 and 4's walk speed in battle is like double the speed it was on PS3.

I haven't even played 5 and im in love with this voice and Riku
fuck me
youtube.com/watch?v=sdD4LE825AA&t=1s

How's ps3 emulation in general anyways

Yakuza 0 was such a fun time, 80 hours spent grinning. Too bad Kiwami was meh.

What kind of hotel is this?

Attached: 1556835634322.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

In glorious nihongo it would be pronounced "sheepy" so clearly it's lamb-themed

You might as well progress and get the headband from the substory or the Dragon Hawk since you need it for 100% anyway. Either way you're going to end up doing the Rusty Sword method of farming Dharma if you want everything at 50 because H2H and Wild Dance are dreadful to level, particularly in the Battle Dungeon since getting close means death.

Kenzan is being propped up by the guys who made the emulator (They found the translation patch guys some willing translators and coders) as a way to show their emulator should be supported so that runs pretty well. The one guy who did play 3 through it said there were tons of crashes at complete random and tons of graphical glitches on top of framerate drops, no one's played 4 or 5 yet but 4 had problems with the shaders last I recall. All the games also have the same problem as PS2 1 and 2 where if you raise the resolution too high everything ghosts and you get a giant yellow beam on the right side of your screen so the resolution will be somewhat higher but I doubt you can go too high since PS2 stops at roughly 2.5x native.

Based Japs.

Attached: 1536746665679.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

>tfw Makoto will never heal Majimas tortured soul just as he healed hers
>tfw Majima will always be stuck as the bisexual lolrandumbXD character

Attached: AA033D68-EDE2-401E-A5DA-538B5196F547.jpg (480x269, 25K)

how many games have you played?

Yeah except that time he impregnated the korean idol

>bisexual
>has a wife
yeah okay you fujo retard

>side missions are more fun than main story

Why do they make each game like this?

She look exactly like real life tbqh. The only different is facial expression

the best kind

Anyone knows were to find the tracks for the batting cage in Kiwami 2?

Attached: 1558701101488.jpg (224x225, 5K)

the first is unreleased i think.
second one is from 5:
youtube.com/watch?v=ueEXyGG_nss

>An actual Gravure Model
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1559346341166.jpg (336x229, 26K)

A nice that's the one I wanted anyway

Attached: 1559586622726.jpg (464x454, 20K)

I love this mini-game so much.
I just love dressing up my hostesses and seeing them succeed. It's very fun and the music is S-tier.

A shame you didn't get to punch dudes inbetween, same with Majima Construction despite Kiryu acting like he's going to fight I played without the silly SSR cards but otherwise the storyline had a surprisingly stellar twist before the end and great banter all arround.

Attached: 20190601213131_1.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Pokemon thread died for this

Worth it then

Good riddance then

Kiwami 1 is shit from a gameplay perspective. Kiwami 2 is pretty great, but visually the Dragon Engine hasn't been perfected here.

They let you fight all the wrestlers in 6 after you beat them in Clan Creator so I don't get why in K2 they didn't and relegated them all to the Colosseum.

Attached: YAKUZA 6_ The Song of Life_20180307180421.jpg (1920x1080, 1.63M)

I felt Kiwami was more engaging combat wise than 0 because you couldn't just spam full power Beast/Breaker later on.
Tigerdrop is there instead but it took atleast a bit of skill and otherwise outfighting people with rush was pretty fun

So that's where those dudes are from.

How can I smile for men I got no feelin.

Just have Kiryu send money to Majima.

Anyone got tips for beating the 3rd bot on Virtual-On in YK2?

Attached: 1540571409243.jpg (679x1200, 168K)

Imagine paying thousands of $rinos to speak with a girl you won't even fuck

Use the same mech as the one used against you in that third mission and just spam missiles from behind the platforms as you dash back and forth between cover. There's also I think a blue mech you can use that has good ranged capabilities? Basically, use any ranged one and play Keep Away while dodging into cover. Use the jump to center your camera, don't use the right stick.

I would like someone cute and funny please.

Play the 3rd bot. No seriously that was my only successful attempt.
Also learn jump cancel to target out of sight enemies instead of turning.
That girlbot is pretty strong too.

>had this game and VF2 on my Saturn back in the day

Based Sega, what a blast from the past.

>think its just a nice tune
>look up lyrics
>kino lyrics about hostess girl

I can't be the only one who almost shat himself laughing during Like a Butterfly karaoke right?

I always wanted to get into Yakuza but for an action game the action parts are waaaayyy too easy.

try climax battles/bouncer missions,you'll get more than you wish for

I feel like thats a code for something

Here's your hostess senpai

Attached: 1530675521904.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

>actually a girl
dropped

I LOVA YUUUUU

Anyone who would turn down Ono Michiyo is a straight up faggot

>it's nothing but cutscenes

welcome to yakuza. if you skipped the cutscenes in any yakuza game it would be like 80% shorter.

>chink screenshot
[Insert square pasta here]

if you're on chapter 7 you will have unlocked plenty of distractions by now

Look and laugh at a man who can't even the milk pissing game on easy.
What the fuck am I even going to do in the harder difficulties?

I mean it's people own fault if they aren't down with it but binge the story.
Just hang ou in the game and watch an episode of bullshit gangster drama once you feel like it.

>Look and laugh at a man who can't even the milk pissing game on easy

Attached: 1557601397111.gif (466x262, 1.37M)

Is the cabaret game a mobile game? If not it should be.

bumping this because I need to know as well

>quick Kiryu, you have to get back to Tojo HQ immediately
>ok, but first let me just take this girly Korean pop star to watch some Jav videos and then to tranny bar

This better fucking happen.

Sega are pretty retarded though, don't expect anything. They could put most of the mini games on as some sort of collection and it would be pretty decent.

It's frame-based, so tank down your fps by turning up your graphics settings to max and it would become a cakewalk

That's the one where you have to control the stream strength, right? If I remember right it's based around controller vibration. You basically find the sweet spot and then stay in that sweet spot to rack up the most meter.