Barotrauma

store.steampowered.com/app/602960/Barotrauma

Anyone know anything about this game? Seems to be coming out in a few minutes and looks kinda cool.

Attached: ss_c4dab2fe2c9817cd88b96979bd4213b774b0a7fb.1920x1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6gR59q5R2s
youtube.com/watch?v=AEGQGL6u62E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill

It's a more polished version of Barotrauma that was being worked on for years, a game about being in a submarine (usually with other players) and doing shit like recovering alien artifacts or delivering stuff.
Last early version that I played was fun so I'm getting it, I got my shit kicked in when we were getting rammed and fish people started coming into the sub, it's somewhat similar to a multiplayer version of FTL where you have different rooms (like reactor or weapons), roles and assignments.

Attached: viral marketing.png (775x661, 42K)

this comic would work if it wasn't for the fact that there were so many paid marketers on Yea Forums

Last time I played this game, security used the ballasts as a makeshift execution chamber on me.

is finaly coming out?

I hope you realize any of those worth their salt start their shilling in intervals starting month before the release of big titles instead of minutes.

I played this with Yea Forums back when it first was a thing we should get a server going when it releases

>multiplayer early access
Good one, know any other jokes?

I stopped playing when people just played high quality subs someone spent 20 hours making
I miss the shitty barely working subs and Yea Forums servers

playing with Yea Forums is fun, we should do it again

in like an hour, my dude

I remember threads about ideas for deep sea horror games back in 2009, I wonder if it's an user who's working on this.

you'd be surprised what freedom anonymity brings to audaciousness

>newfag sees pressure posts on Yea Forums & goonstation aarps
>decides to shit out a asset-cobbled copy for pay

i sure do hope this is f2p like the actual game?

it's from the guy who made containment breach

Can a total brainlet play it?

a pale paid imitation of a more fun game

Attached: aos.jpg (1020x765, 69K)

Is this like SS13 but good?

>ywn go back to 2013 and buildfag with greenbros

watch criken with his friends play this game on twitch or youtube , its comedy gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=s6gR59q5R2s

it's more like rimworld compared to dwarf fortress, it looks better and is much easier to use but it's not as incredibly detailed. although SS13 relies on community servers to play and last I remember they were absolute aids.

how do you even breath without a machine assisting you? fucking retard

>e-celeb faggotry
jesus fucking christ, this board

Is the griefing still out of control in this game?

They has massive confidence if they think someone will stay for entire 3 minutes trailer.

it is when you play with Yea Forums

Played the free version with friends and we had a lot of fun. We'll be getting the steam version but I probably won't play with randoms.

I've played it. Opening all the doors and flooding the sub is fun.

random user here..I welcome the vendors.

yeah the game is still fun

>Not playing with randoms

>$25

fucking incredibly fun game where nobody else knows what the fuck they are doing

TWENTY FOUR MERKELS
kek - anyone up for a Yea Forums serb?

where are the wojaks

Just pirate it

im gonna be playing all day today
if you see 'BARK BARK BARK BARK' thats me
dont murder me!

Whats the story about the clown costume?

I've been playing since the initial release in 2015 and years later and after hundreds of hours in game I still have no fucking idea how the reactor works

I used to just crank it to max for a few seconds and hit autopilot but now it's different

>playing with randoms
I guess if you want reactor overloads, hull breaches, crashes, husk infections, and other sabotage
For comfy underwater journeys with frens it's best you don't

>$25

Attached: 1553202517616.jpg (211x207, 10K)

It's a direct reference to SS13.

In the lore itself it's handwaved as some failed morale-boosting exercise that idealistic command outposts tried doing on the submarines, but it was quickly abandoned and now all that's left are large amounts of scattered costumes and a few renegade crime syndicates that use them as gang clothing.

>twenty five and 00/100 dollarydingos

Attached: 1555624609452.jpg (492x491, 38K)

>$30 after the launch sale ends

It was fun when it was free to play years ago. Hope it turns out well. Get it with a friend thats all I say

never forget

Attached: weld.png (573x388, 266K)

>free to 25$
Fuck jews.

Attached: 1488740709675.png (1029x549, 765K)

is this a screenshot of it? are you supposed to play with a fucking magnifying glass?

Holy fuck this if it was like $15 dollars maybe even $20 but this shit $33 fucking CAD

Probably. I played the closed testing build that leaked a few weeks ago and it still seems obscenely easy to fuck everyone's shit up with clever (or stupidly brazen) tactics.

>unwire airlock pumps and rapid-fire open the doors to flood the sub
>discreetly hoard/throw away oxygen tanks and unwire the oxygen generator
>unwire the engine and watch everyone shit on the captain
>spam the plasma welder above the abyss so the sub is crushed before anyone can react and fix your leaks
>minge as doctor with drugs and poison (or anyone, since morbusine is now in open unlocked cabinets for some fucking reason)
>minge as security and stun baton/fling frag grenades everywhere (why the fuck would frag grenades even be on a submarine?)
>minge as captain and ram an iceberg full speed or shoot everyone
It's just too easy for everything to fall apart. The game itself isn't even that hard once you learn it, it's just tedious slowly fixing literally everything because the sub got flooded and water broke everything.

It's extremely zoomed out with line of sight disabled, gameplay is much closer.

you used to be able to just unwire a door and about 95% of the players didn't know how to fix it

there is something really nice about being able to get a pretty much fucked sub back up and complete the mission after like 90% of the crew dies though

youtube.com/watch?v=AEGQGL6u62E

>you can rewire door controls to explosives and forcefully overheat the reactor on nuclear sub's

Why would you advertise this here?

Agreed. I’m starting to prefer shills over the screeching “redpilled” spastics

This shit gonna be fucking dead on arrival due to its price, this shit needs to get uploaded.

Massively superior to chinknautica

The Nautilus better still be in there!

Attached: Nautilus.webm (756x470, 1.48M)

>you used to be able to just unwire a door and about 95% of the players didn't know how to fix it
Tell me about it, I used to unwire the oxygen generator and watch everyone panic and scream about the reactor not being powered up enough. I did it dozens of times and got caught only once because someone directly walked in on me fucking with it. There needs to be some sort of circuitry tutorial, the average player doesn't understand any of it.

>there is something really nice about being able to get a pretty much fucked sub back up and complete the mission after like 90% of the crew dies though
It's nice, but unfun for the 90% of players stuck watching you because they desynced or the captain bumped into a moloch and they burst like a water balloon against the nearest wall or something. Shuttles almost never survive to the main sub too, some retard always opens the door immediately.

Reminder

Attached: shill.png (1044x159, 47K)

I remember playing it with Yea Forums a few years ago. did it get better or no