OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: 1559740548617.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

These are honestly terrible.

The look like Power Rangers animal vehicles.

Attack > Defense

Every time.

Look like digimon

It's horrible, almost all the new pokemon look unrecognizable and out of place next to older mons.

Sword looks like a Digimon. Shield looks like a zord.

Attached: MetalGarurumon_b (1).jpg (320x320, 66K)

This is why we all hate nu-pokemon designs. Literally all of them look like shit and PSAS has rhe worst designs ever.

Literally a digimon

Attached: 1559743679423.jpg (193x200, 12K)

>dog with a knife
OI MATE DOES DIS HERE PUPPER HAVE A LOICENSE FOR THAT KNOIFE?

>british pokémon uses knife instead of gun
neat

I kinda like shield since its mane is a literal shield, but it looks just like solgaleo

Stop calling it PSAS, you're outing yourself as a samefag that's been saying the same thing across multiple threads. It'll have the opposite of the intended effect that you want.

what the hell is this

DYNAMAX DIGIVOLVES INTO...

Just when you thought they couldn't make more retarded, horrible designs.

Digimon? It looks like Digimon. The one on the right reminds me of the cgi-zords from the newer power ranger seasons.

Easily the worst cover art legendaries in the series.

That's one hell of a shitty Digimon OC.

It's okay Kanto Cuckolders you spergs got your Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.

Attached: KANTO.png (137x179, 66K)

>we
Fuck off

Digimon unironically has better designs than Pokémon. I’d 100% take a Garurumon rip-off over these turds.

Attached: ACED5B93-2EBF-4A42-B864-EB8F0407295A.jpg (732x419, 39K)

They are so out of ideas they started copying Digimon.

Japan will eat that fucking shit up, and they already have the Western Harry Potter audience with the theme.
There was no misstep in those designs.

Why does the sword one carry a fucking sword in his mouth. Is it just an object or is it a physical part of the pokemon itself? otherwise you could just have the shield one with the sword in it's mouth and you'll have the special 3rd version legendary.

Creation Trio > Tao Trio > Weather Trio > Bird Duo > Yggdrasil Trio > Cosmic Trio > Dog Shitters

It looks so fucking bad

Regi trio > *
Get fucked

Regi Trio > Dog Trio > Therian Forme Trio > Tapus > Bird Trio > Sword Trio > Genie Trio >>> Lake Trio

Can anyone explain to em why I should be throwing a trademarked Yea Forumsirgin fit over this?

Rip out your eyes, they're wasted on you.

Its garbage, but
>we
off yourself cunt

I can see fine, maybe my brain simply isn't wired to break down into constant raging aneurysms over pointless things like yours.

No one wanted that trash zoomer.

The shield wolf look stupid. The problem is that it should have been a lion as it would have look better and make more sense due to the mane. But we already had a lion pokemon so they new it would have not work.

We've had THREE lion Pokemon.

I mean for a legendary Pokémon.

Honestly the Shield Pokemon should have been a species of turtle/tortoise that stands upright like Blastoise.

Sif being a legendary Pokemon is amazing and it really shows how much of a fucking zoom zoom / troll you are if you don't like him

Digimon has the better evolution stages, the better games, the better plots, the better lore, the better designs.
Pokemon has the bigger fanbase.

Attached: 1559593662577.jpg (160x210, 7K)