Banjo is going to wield a sword in Smash

>Banjo is going to wield a sword in Smash
i thought you guys said we won't get swordies in the DLC...

Attached: Bandrick_Project_Dreamie.jpg (261x289, 15K)

Real talk, banjo is gonna get some really ass alt colors

Well you thought wrong, faggy.

The horror.

Attached: 1559704732773.gif (104x152, 304K)

Kazooie is his all-purpose weapon

but will she have a tipper?

Attached: 1557469854746m.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

I don't know why anyone thinks he would go GUH-HUH when Sakurai's autism with anthropomorphic animals is going to make Banjo do realistic bear grunts

Sakurai has kept the 3rd party characters very, very faithful to their original portrayals for the most part.

pikachu says his name don't see why banjo and kazooie wouldn't use their in game voice clips

>all-purpose

Attached: 74.png (162x190, 50K)

Duck Hunt

it's a mixed bag. Bowser Jr., the Koopalings, Star Fox characters, and all the Pokémon keep their 'voices'

>Sonic
>Pac-Man
>all humans

>no dragon Kazooie alt

bird cunny...

I thought he said Smash DLC which historically as far as I remember were all humans

for some reason Sakurai puts Pokemon as an exception for everything
all of the pokemon have their anime voices while K.Rool and Bowser just do generic roars

not necessarily

Attached: Untitled.png (1255x716, 892K)

Lel

>I thought he said Smash DLC
where? only thing anyone mentioned was 3rd party characters

It was a mistake on my part so I deleted my post.

mods when?

REMINDER
>shinobi, resetera admin/leaker who has a near flawless track record and said he hopes for a "smashing good time" before the direct that announced ultimate, says the same thing about banjo
>mugi, a twitter user who leaked the entire contents of the last nintendo direct and correctly predicted the announcement of today's pokemon direct, said "banjo"
>gamexplain is taking shinobi's hint seriously unlike the grinch leak and has jon covering it, same guy who "predicted" epic yarn 3ds and final fantasy switch ports
>various other people piggybacking off of shinobi now
It's time to accept defeat, Steveshitters. Your fucking awful choice of a third party rep/shitposting folder is dead.

>>mugi,
that guys a fraud and Sabi and other insiders denounced him once he was exposed lying
ignore him but everything is good

Okay that spazlord posted some Twitter nonsense over E3 yesterday but I had no idea what the general consensus is on that guy so glad to know I can ignore his ass.

He's not getting in,

"I'M HAVING A LOT OF FUN"

Attached: 1558294362468.png (600x449, 181K)

No joke. Remember the FPS parts?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)