It's Happening. Banjo-KazooiE3. DLC

After the Grinch failed to get the bear and bird into Smash Ultimate, only one man could finish the task, Dennis Nedry.

Attached: Banjo-Kazooie's in!.gif (335x276, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/banjo-kazooie-controller-holder-teased-by-exquisite-gaming.120331/page-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: This is happening, finally..png (937x389, 106K)

Ah ah ah
You didn't say the magic word.

Ah Ah Ah!

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x248, 113K)

Goodbye Erdrick. Banjo is here!

Attached: 599.png (1366x768, 1.47M)

I thought we were getting both of them?

im not getting complacent all i can do is hope for the best i want to believe

I'm keeping my expectations far more in check this time around. Grinch Leak taught me a valuable lesson in that.

the virgin grinch leak
the chad newman leak

That we don't know yet
Banjo potentially stealing Brave might nuke Erdrick's chances though

>"haha Banjo, haha smashing"
>"OMG THIS TRANNY IS SO BASED AND I TRUST XIR COMPLETELY"
????????

Attached: 1558208865297.png (792x691, 333K)

Die, Erdrickscum.

Attached: fuckrick.png (1299x1181, 437K)

Well heres the thing. Brave was seen in the game as data way before anyone knew about anything so its probably releasing soon while the other character still needs a bit more work. If it happens then Erdrick is most definitely getting released first and then Banjo later this summer. Or at least thats what I think.

>might
You mean will.

Attached: with jack frost nowhere in sight, his disconfirmation was known to all.png (713x400, 231K)

You seem upset.

Attached: 1557671343777.png (246x250, 84K)

BANJO.
YOU THERE. BANJO.
BANJO, QUIT ALL THIS ROSTERFAGGING.
DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN GET IN SMASH BEFORE I DO?
HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO PREDATE ME
WHEN I AM ALREADY IN?

Attached: HE'S ALREADY IN.gif (1920x1478, 595K)

COPE

Attached: The Thief.png (368x276, 12K)

>Homestuck
I guess Steve and Erdrickfags really are discord trannies.

Finish the task by failing again?

All Erdrickfags everywhere are cancer that needs to be eradicated.

Seething

Attached: hahaha.png (720x540, 315K)

Or yknow, Banjo gets finished first

Too upset to talk without memes, user?

HE'S FUCKING IN
GET FUCKED STEVETARDS

But I'm already talking to a meme though

Attached: shrug.png (920x690, 401K)

>banjo-kazooie gets revealed first
>no dragon quest anywhere though
That doesn't seem right. Why would they not add dragon quest to smash? Its more Nintendo than Persona is. I'd feel very gipped.

Still Banjo's a cool addition anyway so I wouldn't be too upset.

It's because Erdrick isn't gonna be in Smash. Get fucked you cancerous fake fan.

You wanna have a go?

Attached: 1558619503990m.jpg (1024x768, 56K)

Actually it would make perfect sense for no dq to show up, because erdrickfags didn't exist until vergeben came into the picture

It also makes sense considering that Nintendo knows for a fact that the west hates Erdrick.

Aaaahhh...I can smell your failure..its a most delicious aroma.

Attached: Lead_Farfel.png (379x379, 135K)

Screencapped for the upcoming Cuckrick collage.

West doesn't hate what they don't know. They havent gotten a chance to learn about him anyway. A smash rep thats just another swordie won't cut it.
"What the fuck is this nintendo another fire emblem character?"

Man fuck you. Im not expecting him at all. I just want to see ANYTHING from dragon quest make it in.

Sorry but Square Enix is getting their character first

Attached: 1555641467690.png (900x900, 272K)

They've already tried to market DQ to the west like twice and failed both times user

You don't have to know Erdrick to hate him, user. In fact, the western first reaction to Erdrick is almost universally hatred and disgust. To deny this is to deny facts.

Fuck off, only IPs that the west likes are allowed to be in Smash.

>people still overlooking the one truly confirmed character
get ready to be BTFO hard

Attached: it.jpg (728x433, 55K)

This is some advanced rulefagging user.

And you Erdrickfags are fake fans who don't know shit about Dragon Quest.

Whatever you say user. You may have given up on dragon quest but I haven't. Just like how I kept supporting banjo and steve from your incredulous rosterfag bunch back when they were in the hotseat too.

>supporting steve
So you admit that you erdrickfags are all stevefags just like everyone with a brain figured. Thought so.

Some of us actually like minecraft you know. Not everyone is out to get you.

beyond based

I'm still not believing this on the front that this is too good for Microsoft to not have fucked something up. Microsoft making good long dead IP's that they acquired over a decade ago? Microsoft actually deciding to have their own games worth using an Xbox for? I don't believe it. It's probably some stupid shit like Banjo Kazooie buy the original game again goy to follow the trend with Activision and Crash. Or the Banjo anniversary collection that should have been announced last year. No way this is a new game or Smash.

Dragon Quest is leakbait you retard. The fact that no legitimate leaker has ever mentioned anything regarding Dragon Quest shows that Erdrick is debunked.

If they're reviving Battletoads, I can believe this.

>Dennis Nedry talked about Banjo being in Smash on 6/4
>6/4
>64
Oh that cheeky bastard.

Attached: 2B smug.png (400x431, 87K)

To be fair, their "sources" said about a new Square Enix rep in the fighter pass and the insiders keep hearing about Erdrick a lot so they probably used confirmation bias but nothing set in stone. But at the same time, SE is known to tricked/bait leakers by giving out false info (I.E. a bunch of FF14 leaks that turned out to be true and SE payed a major e-celeb to denounce the leaks) and another major fact that everyone over looked is that one of the supervisors of Smash Ultimate made an Instagram post that has Kirby with Erdrick's shield and that post is still up to this day. Why I bring this up? Because if Erdrick was in the fighter pass than that Instagram post WOULD of broken a NDA on Nintnedo's part.

Yup, HE IS IN
GUH-HUH
Waiting for the inevitable, smug and awesome Grunty Theme remix.

That's creepy...

Would Grunty be a stage hazard in the Banjo's stage? That would be pretty kino.

she better be

Sounds like we are getting both at this point.

Indeed with Grunty throwing insults and rhymes to other fighters in Banjo's stage on top of that.

Cope

Attached: 1555299296760m.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

>using mongoloid date measurment systems for the sake of a clever pun/hint

Attached: 1559680372167.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

>spoiling the surprise
Why do leakers do this.

Attached: 1559257255779m.jpg (1024x420, 43K)

All of ya'll just got BTFO yesterday. Hell, Steve was BTFO on April 5th on Twitter, but if something else happens, I will admit my mistakes.

Wait what's this leak about

>ya'll

Attached: wojak soy excited.gif (365x400, 551K)

Serious question, what makes this leak so more credible than other leaks?

Neither Joker or Piranha Plant got leaked but Banjo did?

I'm for Banjo but I won't believe any leak that don't have any solid proof and not shit like "credible leaker that got some shit right before".

Everyone on Yea Forums believed the grinch leak even if majority deny it today.

Newman has his own agenda, he knows stuff just as much as the others but usually decides to leak things only when he wants and what he wants. Very selectively.

Like I said "credible leaker that got some shit right before" doesn't work for me.

Especially since apparently this guy has only "leaked" Ridley for Smash Ultimate and has not leaked any other nintendo related things. I'll just wait one week before celebrating.

I have no idea what's happening, how is banjo in

A very credible leaker (we are talking BTFO Virginben by ten times) who has gotten key things right about several games by the name of Shinobi made a comment about Banjo and how we are "going to have a smashing time." He has only been wrong about one thing, and that's the final roster for MvC:I, but the games production to release was a mess with many changes and the website he used for this rumor, ResetEra, he is an admin of, and it is stated that any one with fake leaks are banned, PERMANENTLY. He is gambling his power on the site just to prove something.
Here! Check it out!
resetera.com/threads/banjo-kazooie-controller-holder-teased-by-exquisite-gaming.120331/page-6

Am I the only one who wants Steve and Banjo?

Fucking Newman!