What games did YOU buy the last month, Yea Forums?

What games did YOU buy the last month, Yea Forums?

Attached: 3453459.jpg (700x1080, 69K)

>Hollow Knight in the pic
Good taste.

You'd be wasting money regardless of which side you choose
>chinkshit phone with android spyware
>japshit overpriced console that has worse performance than its emulated version
>babby's first adventure games which can all be played for free
>western tv shows

cringe

Its okay you fit in

It's okay user consoles are cool don't let the haters stop you

>Off handed picture making fun of people buying something that's clearly a rip off
>"Oh yeah well this company is bad too and these guys and these guys don't buy anything it plays into capitalist greed"
Holy fuck, HAVE SEX

Is there no one who'd buy the stand?
There are no heroes left in man.

We get it user, everything sucks. Just curl up in a ball doing nothing.

The last game i bouhgt in 4 years was risk of rain 2

>OnePlus
>port machine
>buying games
>what the fuck even is that
>actually giving netflix kikes money
you're the worst kind of person

You keep the thousand bucks.
Those choices are dogshit and a massive waste of money.

Welp, can the jokes folks, poorfags have entered the thread, they'd take that (Imaginary, lel, they don't have control over a grand) money and become donald trump in 3 months

>chinkshit
>japshit
>western
so, what do you like, edgelord?

FireTV is something you strap to your TV and you can stream videos and the internet to it, it also does other things. It's kinda cool, My mom got one and I helped her set it up, we watch stuff with it.

>welp

Attached: 1518918039294.png (1050x741, 159K)

Seven Enhanced Edition because I got a -75% coupon and I wanted to play it.
Seeing kerfuffle about smartphones selling for $1000 or more is comical to me when they have been selling for that price here for years before it was even a thing in the rest of the world

>chink shit
>jap shit
>west shit
user, what kind of entertainment is ok to consume?

I know this is bait but there is seriously people who post here who think like this. Do you faggots like ANYTHING?

Both of those are horrible choices

Me and my cousin gor Borderlands 2, we just wanted a co-op to play for afew hours, mainly waiting for MCC so we can play Halo co-op again like we did when we where kids

Bollywood

What the goosefucking fuck is FireTV? Are we in the 80s?

>heh, I hate EVERYTHING, aren't I effing hardcore?

Attached: 1526441522974.jpg (640x640, 43K)

I bought cave story
Kind of an overpriced game, it was like 20 bucks for what's a slightly above average newgrounds flash game

Literally only use Reddit as an information source.
I don't know why so many poorfaggots think Yea Forums is their safe haven, Yea Forums is a place for people that like anime and find "weird" shit funny, not some poorfaggot safespace to bitch about capitalism and also be too pussified to identify as a communist because they think identifying to anything a redditor identifies to makes them a redditor.
Real retard triblist shit poorfags are known for.

Yea Forums is for normalfags honestly.