What is it about this character that attracts absolute degenerates?

What is it about this character that attracts absolute degenerates?

Attached: d7c2fa6c720.jpg (424x600, 94K)

people think if she were real she wouldn't be as disgusted with them as real girls

>hot
>blonde
>healer
that simple

>useful
>easy
>hot
now that she's nerfed into a crater I don't know how useful she is though

>perfect face
>perfect body
>smart
>cake
>wants to help you

I love my wife Mercy.

mercy hates her entire team including you

You should have picked Muh dick, im gay and even i want to make cummines in mercy

Hahaha everybody look at this dude he's GAY

She is by far the easiest thing to ever do in a videogame while still being important. Its popular with women because they can get boosted by their bfs by holding leftclick at them.

Mercy's hobby is finding well hung white men and bring them home. Then she offers them drugged wine and when they wake up they find themselves tied up and naked. She then injects them with her newest medicine which causes them to become more feminine and their once imposing members to become tiny, pitiful peckers.
It is at this moment that she brings out a very well endowed black gentleman to fuck her hard in front of them, showing the poor white guy where his place is. She moans in pleasure giving the guy the best view of his life, and once the bull has finished inside her she unties the now docile small dicked boy and makes him clean up the thick creampie oozing from her. If the guy behaves correctly then she might reward him with a quick handie with two of her fingers on his little cuck button while he sucks on her breasts like a little baby. Since the medicine also causes premature ejaculation that doesn't take a lot of time. Afterwards she goes shopping with her new pet to buy him a cute little cage for his pitiful pecker.

Attached: 1489113745789.jpg (849x1200, 164K)

wow thats gay af

based and cuckpilled

Despair but also an erection

Because every shitskin in the world revels in defiling white women. Thats literally all they think about and thats the only reason they do anything. It is to have sex with white girls and rub it in like some sprt of prize when in reality its getting the lowest common denominator of things to fuck because deep down white people will fuck anything as long as it consents and even then the consent part is more of a added bonus.

>Headcannoning this garbage cuck shit
>Not headcannoning her being a workaholic that's always there for everyone and therefore always too busy for love

what the fuck are you spewing

Fascinating insight into a cuckold’s mind

The only men obsessed with other men ""defiling"" white women are white men.

Perfect Germanic MILF who loves and supports you

T.has never met or talked to a single nonwhite person ever. Probably doesnt know other peoples skin come in different colors ethier

Spoken like a true cuckold.
99.9999% of Mercy's fanbase want her to mommy them to varying degrees - from nursing handjob to her stepping on you.
Sadly, the 00.0001% that don't are also the ones degenerate enough bring up their shit fetishes at every possible moment and opportunity.

>im gay
>wants to fuck mercy
Uhh, user. I have news for you...

Attached: 1559438497786.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

Attached: PM.png (911x585, 781K)

never change, Yea Forums

of course overwatch would be filled with trannies, degenerates and shitskins. of course the pretty blonde bimbo healslut would atract all the cuckolds and sissy faggots and niggers.

what about sissy niggers?

I Find D.va to be much better fap material. Mercy is a close second.

I will list your taste. This applies if the girl is your favorite. It's fine to like them all

>mercy
Cuck hold faggot

>pharah
White obese neckbeard

>D.Va
A man into peak female proportions and age

>Mei
An abusive man that wants to find a bitch to slap around and dominate

>symmetra
An even bigger pile of white neckbeard shit that wants a woman to control his life

>widow waker
Perfectly healthy individual

Good until bbc.
I want Mercy to feminize me with her nanotech magic and then plow me with her futa cock.

I want Mercy to shrink my cock and then force me to have sex with girls she has captured and shrinked the tits of because she considers large sexual organs disgusting and primitive.

I want Mercy to shrink all of me and keep me in her shoe.

Same desu. I don't think I even have a sexuality anymore

Lesbians love Pharah and Mercy, fact

My list applies to males and people born as a male. None of you transgender or "no gender" faggots need not apply.

whats the criteria here? based on appearance alone? on personality? both?

Ok.

As a mei waifu haver i feel shocked and appalled. Ill have you know i voted for more abortions once. That basically means i love women.