ITT: Games that are impossible to talk about on nu/v/

ITT: Games that are impossible to talk about on nu/v/

Attached: Wolf TNO.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZvAS2DsEDuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 220px-Pokémon_XD-_Gale_of_Darkness_Coverart.png (220x307, 111K)

Well that's not much of a loss tbн

The New Order was a decent Wolfenstein game. The New Colossus was shit. The Old Blood was the best of the new games. Young Blood is going to be straight up garbage.

TNC was indeed shit compared to TNO and TOB, but at least it had a damn good soundtrack
youtu.be/ZvAS2DsEDuQ

>game about killing nazis
>ironically honors their memory by making them absolute badsses that rule the world
>no one cares, nazis are cool

>
All I heard about this game was how awesome the end was and how the game kept getting more and more absurd until you're fighting nazi's in space. WTF, you being in space basically doesn't matter at all, you're just walking around the same halls you always were and the game doesn't really change at all? It was pretty good, but nothing incredible at all.

I wanted rtcw2, not this pussy ass crying about muh war

That's part of what makes it so good. The Nazis' designs are aesthetic as fuck, as is the norm with Wolfenstein games.

Attached: Wolf TNC Nazi.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

why would you want to talk about that embarrassment?

Because it's one of the only decent single-player fps series in recent years

Anything that isn't an action game, really. We've been infested with newfag children that hate storytelling and originality and get confused when things aren't constant button clackity.

New Order was cool, but then DOOM 2016 came out and it was basically way better.

no, it's hamfisted PC garbage.
The first game was okay.

Kinda like classic Wolfenstein and classic Doom, that's cute.

that is the first game you retard

Series has been based from the start, classic with a cool aesthetic, nu-v armchair Nazi's crumble at the thought of being disliked and it's cash as fuck money every single time

I dunno about you guys but I'm absolutely fuming that this game makes you kill the most widely reviled political power of all time

Name a better single-player fps in recent years

I can see why people would like Doom better, but ever since both series' beginnings I've always liked Wolfenstein better.
RTcW is god tier and among the greatest games ever made

Wolfenstein's aesthetic is deeper than Doom's, I can see why you'd think that way.

Pretty much any game

TNO is fine, TNC is where the shitposting rightfully starts.