You know he's in for fujo bucks and there's nothing you can do about it

You know he's in for fujo bucks and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: __sandalphon_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_t_paradise_lost__397006bb592249e78764145cc77302d6.jpg (1400x1120, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Character_Tier_List
nhentai.net/g/170563/
youtube.com/watch?v=zUVsd-pIbGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d2MHUJTciRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sure hope so. I'll buy the game if he and Jamil are in

>feminizing an otherwise masculine character
Is this what girls like?

>feminizing an otherwise masculine character
???

my wife

No, it's what straight men like

there are the gays/fujos that like their men to be women with a dick and gays that like their men as men

I can not pull off cool boots like that. also check out those firm glutes this guy must be a squat beast. I can tell sandalphon crushes puss I want to better myself so I can bro down with him and get the scrap women he does not have time to pound out.

Floating swords are cool though.

He's cute so I don't mind.

>Sandalphon
>masculine

He is clearly at the top of the DLCbait list.

Attached: 1538337204656.jpg (1445x899, 252K)

Ahhh yes. Heels. Only real manly men wear those.

heels used to be something men wore hundreds of years ago

Attached: 33fb1837da4aa2ab8e2f9a554b78bfa5.jpg (541x800, 142K)

I wanna breed this boy very badly.

i wanna jerk his dick off until he's had 20 orgasms and is in excruciating levels of pain and pleasure from his cock trying to squeeze out one more little clear drop of fluid

Easy there.

Attached: ce81265bb0e2d9dfea2cb7daa8fa066c.jpg (604x1000, 64K)

He serves coffee and he is a really good free Light character so I like him.
What I dont like is the LaDiva faggot, and I just realized that in the dialogues he is referred as a "SHE".

I have no idea who this semen demon is but i must admit i want him in me

Attached: 4428875.jpg (600x600, 142K)

Rotten potato bait

They also wore makeup. They were faggots user. And thankfully that shit died out relatively quick and wasn't all that spread out.

Is Granblue actually fun?

depends on how much tolerance you have for grinding

Attached: 1533423585970.jpg (1103x800, 128K)

What should I play now I've given up on GBF? What else can scratch the itch, which doesn't require second job tier grinding?

How do you feel about endless grinding and pain user?

I can handle grinding well enough if the gameplay isn't complete shite and if the game isn't too unfriendly to F2P players

I started playing Girls' Frontline recently and have enjoyed it a surprising amount, if that helps put things into context

>And thankfully that shit died out relatively quick
Ancient Egypt had literal worker strikes because the government wasn't giving them enough makeup. Monument builders really loved their eyeliner.

They also had castrated male temple prostitutes. user, they were fags.

>Fujos

Attached: tumblr_inline_ouhpv9gXKD1rl41on_1280.png (939x521, 440K)

Fujos won't buy Versus anyway, women hate fighting games. Also Lancelot is the bishie of the game

Dragalia lost
>which doesn't require second job tier grinding?
Fire emblem heroes while you wait for the pokémon mobile game

How is dragalia lost?

Why not just grind less? I only 2nd job grubble during magnafests.

The gameplay is pretty much a JRPG, but skills are on cooldown rather than MP. Some stuff will require effort, but that's usually the top tier raid stuff. Though lately some events have the proud+ which is designed to be the top tier solo content.
The game is surprisingly F2P friendly. You can really only get extra rolls on the gacha with money, and the best weapons like ultima or dark opus must be grinded for. Whale setups are better than free ones, but all content in the game can be cleared without paying a cent.

Hmm, I might have to take a better look then if Girls Frontier doesn't pan out

Protip: women like sexualized shit as much as men

I enjoy lots of shitty kusoge, but GBF is browser-based and has loading screens for literally everything. It is an absolute slog to play. I don't understand how anyone can tolerate it.

Timesink iirc, stopped playing after the christmas update and came back shortly for the fire emblem heroes crossover, if you want to get all possible rewards for an event you have to play it a lot, thankfully they made singleplayer maps so that you can automatically clear them but the problem is that if you wish to play with others (which is required for some boss maps during events) if you don't have a certain amount of "might" (total stat amount) people will probably kick you out of the lobby

Attached: STONE.png (1060x950, 45K)

This is a casualized fighting game with flash beating the substance though. Like DBFZ which was in actuality for the fans of the show not for FGC autists.

I don't know who this fag is but I wanna mating press him

Lack of 30 seconds-long combos and cooldowns=/=casualized, it equals the exact opposite in fact. Neutral and footsies are the real hardcore fighter's greatest traits

Like DBFZ was deep right?
lmao keep telling yourself that

ok yeah that's cool and all
but where's Walder

Sandy might as well be a female bro. Dude has the hots for Lucifer

AH HELL
WELCOME TO MY FEAST
TIME TO START THE HEDONISM

If you do end up taking a look at GBF, take a look at a startup guide/video. It's not officially released in the west even though its fully translated and able to be played here. Just getting registered can be difficult if you don't know where to click and it really helps first impressions if you have something to walk you through getting it started

cute and manly

cunly

You guys better be women and not literal faggots.

Thanks for the advice user

Depends on how you look at it. The fact that in DBFZ its so easy to do a bunch of damage and apply tremendous pressure means the higher up you go in ranks and competence, it requires more from you to actually beat the other guy especially on defense. Like there is a certain level of challenge recognizing and beating a lot of dumb setups like Piccolo hell zone from a good player

DBFZ is casual as fuck just like mahvel but we're talking about GBVS which is a great game that focuses on the basics

Honestly considering his design, usefulness even as a free event character, and how strongly he's been pushed with What makes the Sky Blue, it wouldn't surprise me if people want him in as the representative of the primarchs. Also paradise Lost has got to be one of my favorite CA/Summon Call

Watching the Lowain summon makes me wonder if they do anything fancy with the single player in this game, kind of like Smash bros and those boss stuff. Maybe it wouldn't work as well with the design on the game but I feel like it could be cool to fight summons/bosses

Attached: Lowain bros.gif (155x110, 130K)

No i'm a figurative faggot

Attached: 93b74a0b5dd4cd7b60f78bb272e382aa.png (480x400, 198K)

Should I just do side stories as they come up for free characters/weapons or should I just go forward with chapters until a certain point?

Attached: 1559317323804.jpg (511x731, 260K)

Don't make me go on another tirade about trapfags co-opting all the bishonen

Attached: ilimaguts.png (297x297, 151K)

Do all the side stories and get the draw tickets to save for a spark.

>Male
>Wearing high heels
Shit design

for you

Do side stories for three draw tickets each as well as some good characters. Also don't forget most islands can give you a free ticket as well.

Alright thanks. Only one I don't think I was able to do was the Milla one because for whatever reason I did no damage to the boss in her chapter.

How do i get my bf to cosplay as a cute anime boy for me?

'cause then you make zero progress. Especially once you're chasing M2 weapons.

Why is he so based

Attached: a56278759c9e62102b1e3eaf4b6824d6.jpg (1412x1000, 192K)

>tfw no qt bf

is he a manlet without the heels?

he's 5'7" so pretty much

Man i could just pick him up and fuck him against his will

perfect for manhandling

What's wrong with being 5'7"?

Nothing. It's a perfectly fine height for a cocksleeve.

That's pocket sized

do it

If it's eyeliner then isn't that something useful? I heard putting black lines underneath your eye helps your eyesight when the sun is super bright. Football players do it all the time.

Please don't call me that

Attached: c1aff2758d3ce3daa84a02afea464fb5.jpg (1000x774, 483K)

Stop making me want to fuck a man

Imagine him giving you this look after you're done ______ him

cuddling

yes.
t. femanon

he's a waste of a truly great design (hair, clothes, palette)

but it's still salvable if they start to draw him like a trap

Imagine not playing Honda

Attached: 1532566798654.jpg (624x3036, 183K)

C-can he be in

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040076000_02[1].png (960x800, 218K)

rip tater Also i don't think the im@s characters are in.

Sorry, but the last spot has already been taken

Attached: 1529366542957.png (640x628, 102K)

>you will NEVER have a cute boyfriend
Why even live?

unlike Ilima who also works well as a feminine boy, Sandalphon would look much better as a female

i'm not even a "trapfag", being a trap would be the way to save the design

Attached: __sandalphon_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_doushite__606e21e72665384a55c016cd5dd825ed.jpg (746x1000, 146K)

I have better grids then all of you

probably, i can't get M2 weapons. i get like one a month through pendants. got more primal ones grinding for primal cores for meteors.

Fiiiiiine. I'll just copy paste and fix up my old one that I dug out of the archive because I'm autistic and lazy:
I love bishies.
I hate trapfags that call every male character who’s not comedically masculine a trap or femboy because “trap” allows them a tiny sliver of doubt that maybe, just maybe, they can keep their self-appointed Straight Card™. It and its associated lingo (-pussy variants especially) suggest total "draw a flat girl" femininity that only exists in severely off model and often ugly fanart. Some egregious examples:
>Ilima from Pokemon SM
>Jamil, Sandalphon, Gran, and probably several others I'm missing from GBF
>Link from LoZ (worsened by canon crossdressing segment in BotW)
>Teddie from Persona 4 (see Link)
>Alphinaud Leveilleur from Final Fantasy XIV (likely worsened by female identical twin and an NPC mistaking him for a girl in the pre-Snowcloak cutscene)
>Netzach from Lobotomy Corporation
>9S from Nier: Automata
>Not-vidya-yet-but-supposedly-will-be-by-the-end-of-the-year bonus: Ramuda Amemura
tl;dr: some fujos like the feminization and some don't, it's usually [straight] guys that force it on Yea Forums and it's hard to tell the gender of the artists

Attached: s.png (283x307, 187K)

lol fag

You're right OP, he'll definitely be in Relink. Now Versus is a completely different story since so far the picks have been more personal favorites and fighting game staples.

Imagine thinking Blankuma is E.Honda

Why not?

214 is more like hand slap and her {2}8 is more like booty stomp than up ball.

Unironically based post. You're a good person, thank you for this post

>so far the picks have been more personal favorites and fighting game staples.
I think the themes so far are old characters who are getting/got new stuff. Even if it is just a super. Gran and Lancelot are the only ones not to fit that so far. Ladiva however is the most obvious, even making her new pose the boss and sprite

Attached: 1543108305715.png (1498x914, 1.4M)

I want this cute guy to be my bf this instant

>comedically masculine

Are you ready for Lowain to win evo next year?

Attached: lowain and the boys.webm (720x406, 2.01M)

Life without a cute boyfriend isn't living.

based

Attached: 6bbbfdb6a592ada540dda014f293c0208615969b326fe95b5101327665b399b4.jpg (540x720, 122K)

What do you think about
?
Is it too feminine or is it still in bishie category?

whats stopping you from getting a cute bf is what i meant

I don't know anything about Granblue but he's the character I'm looking forward to most. Here's hoping he has some bullshit far normal to set up hazards behind.

Social anxiety and an unattractive body.
I'm actually just starting to get professional help for both these things, so maybe one day I will have a cute boyfriend

Attached: 0Mz4gDz.jpg (2040x1535, 412K)

Imagine getting invited to some weeb party and a few drinks in next thing you know you're balls deep inside some twink cosplaying as whatever flavor of the month bishiebait with his phone constantly ringing, girlfriend trying to get a hold of him for fear he might dare to flirt with some other cosplay skank, meanwhile hes trying to play it cool but every odd thrust of yours makes him moan without thinking and his heavy breathing let's you know he's totally down for round two afterwards

Good thing I'm not gay, cant ever imagine that

I'm no fujo but I understand your struggle lad, trapfags and futanigs just can't keep it to themselves. Keep up the good fight.

Attached: 1555467552686.png (505x665, 429K)

Sorry, comically*. I don't even have a lame "it's late I'm tired woe is me" excuse I'm just retarded
Fine, I guess..? OP is by far the best and the shrine maiden one is the worst. Feminized/"cutesy" faces (admittedly may be part of the art style, anime is androgynous by its very nature) and over-enlarged "feminine" hips are usually my red flags for art. Sandals' litheness is usually pretty well-represented while small facial details set me off.
Plus, if I'm being truthful, the cuteposting behavior combined with over-feminized art comprises more of my beef than the art itself unless it completely overshadows the, which is more the case with Ilima than Sandalphon. And I'll be the first to admit I'm self-contradictory and inconsistent. Something something personal taste

Attached: 328d9c698fcc9af0e090d92a139f5e75.jpg (850x1200, 309K)

overshadows the on-model art* wew

Based fujo

>bishies
i sleep
>traps
real shit

You're not a complete faggot. I mean you're a complete homo faggot but at least your taste is relatively okay/consistent.

shit taste

Maybe as DLC, but I can see him not getting in at all. I get the feeling the roster was decided 2 years ago.

i love boys

Attached: 1555268611995.jpg (292x382, 21K)

This but invincible anti airs

I wish I was akihiko

that eye is all kinds of fucked

>fujobait character
>in a game which no fujos play nor will play

Attached: 26DEA6B3-6FE0-4C14-8F51-A64BA87848FD.jpg (800x980, 132K)

I like this theory because it means we could get Luchador Six

Attached: D79kT6LUwAIz0Ua.jpg orig.jpg (800x610, 139K)

>he doesn't know about fudanshi

Fujos don't give a fuck about the genre. So long as it has cute guys they'll flock to it. And since Granblue already has established fujo audience they'll easily transfer to it.

>can't talk about wanting to fuck a guy without being called a fujo
I don't want him to stick his dick in other men while I watch like a cuck god fucking damn it I want him to fuck me

Lancelot will have his time when the yearly Dragon Knights event comes around.

theres a thing called fudanshi user

>Fujos don't give a fuck about the genre.
I give a fuck
the power of thirst isn't enough to pull me through some kind of boring gachashit game

wtf is it

girl wants to be fucked not watch two men fuck

Fudanshi is male fujoshi

And even if you did you'd be a fudanshi. I feel like "fujo" is going the way of "weeb" where instead of just being used for girls who like yaoi, it's a straight-up replacement for husbandofags of all forms (excluding the barafag/trapfag extremes).
A boy who likes BL/yaoi/homo stuff, the male equivalent of fujoshi.

that's an otome or yumejoshi
fudanshi are boy fujos (fu - rotten and danshi - young man)

wait it is male fujoshi
mixed it up with yumejoshi

Dudes who like anime boys.

Attached: D7zljjcU8AAzjD2.jpg orig.jpg (599x800, 79K)

It was both in Egyptians' case, though when you look at their art and sculptures (even those of their laborers), it's clear that the aesthetic aspect was more important.

I thought only straight chads play tekken

Gay chads play Tekken as well.

clearly not just straight chads play it or else you wouldn't be playing it

I hate fujoshi so goddamn much.

Hey tone down the bigot shit red name.

Reminder that despite how much he seems like fujobait on the surface, Sandalphon is widely considered straight now after Part 3. He's almost universally paired with girls, from Lyria to Zooey, and his bond with Lucifer is more of a pure father son carry on my legacy thing.

Attached: cawfee.jpg (1600x1300, 359K)

Attached: 1541226034370.png (240x240, 55K)

Actually Lancelot's idle pose is taken from the LanVane duo unit and is not his normal idle pose.

>said one shipperfag to another

Well they basically made him a shounen protagonist.

Soon

Attached: 1559281118939.jpg (775x1016, 101K)

it's true faggot, this isn't a personal thing it's the nip consensus
yeah basically this

Attached: literally the protagonist.jpg (1498x910, 165K)

>it's the nip consensus
Source?

Next anniversary, since Blue Sky arc is over, would you rather see a new free SSR charcater, or super special DemiBahamut class?

sandalphon a shit and I can't wait until his event kills interest in the game like every single homoknight event

any statistic I bring up like fanart you're just gonna greentext, it's just obvious if you're around granblue shit and nip twitter all day

that literally doesnt happen

Attached: 1556126261352.gif (872x632, 170K)

What the fuck are you talking about? WMtSB is his event and it saw the biggest spike in players the game has ever seen.
I want another major yearly story arc. Angel shit is over but there are a lot of characters who were left hanging, especially Bubs who jobbed to fucking Cog of all people.

If you're expecting some dumpster tier Cafe Sandalphon event to perform the same as an anniversary event you've got another thing coming
It absolutely does

>especially Bubs who jobbed to fucking Cog of all people
I mean, Cagliostro is canonically strong as fuck, she was shitting on astrals centuries ago.

Attached: cag.jpg (888x1235, 1.01M)

Tekken is probably only second to anime in female players, and it probably has more female pros. Women seem to like 3D games more

>centuries of experience on how to please a man
best cumdumpster on grancypher

Attached: 53117110_p0.jpg (2000x2500, 442K)

bump for good measure

Attached: life comes at you hard.png (388x381, 227K)

>Bubs who jobbed to fucking Cog of all people.
user, Cog literally told the astrals to get the fuck out of his lab when they tried to hire him and then kicked them out like unruly kids when they tried to force him. He's by far the strongest human on the grancypher and older than most primals, his event even hinted that he knew way more about the truth of the world than what he says.

> and older than most primals
You say that like primals are old

Attached: 1544264503713.png (238x292, 35K)

Good you deserve this

>human
Homunculi aren't people

ancient

Attached: 4683844477.jpg (438x1920, 266K)

>He's by far the strongest human on the grancypher
smug jewten of holding back called, your uncle a shit

Attached: 1462854635258.png (472x460, 155K)

Attached: no friends.jpg (631x648, 143K)

>Can't even deal with an angry cat and have to call dancho for help
No, Siete is good a faking holding back in order to look cool because he thinks he'll have friends that aren't swords that way.

>No art of Charlotta as honda or blanka
disappointing de arimasu

Attached: 1555028798403.jpg (870x1230, 58K)

Rosine and Florus dual SSR FUCKING WHEN

newfag here, how do I go about doing proving grounds
I can't beat maniac

>newfag
>gets to Maniac on PG
what

>muh fanart
There's fanart of literally every retarded "pairing" under the sun, with some very popular pairings starring people who have never fucking met or outright hate each other. It doesn't make them any less delusional.

>human
>can have each atom of body desintegrated and still live
Technically yeah, he was human. Now though?

Cog being strong or not, Beelzebub was hyped up to be this super strong 4D chess villain who's an singularity like danchou. Then it turns out he was the biggest red herring in history; Belial was always 1 step ahead and playing 5D chess, his power as an astral primal chimera thing was shit tier compared to Faa and he lost to a generic sealing technique and him being a singularity literally didn't matter.

do I just do ex+, get 8 guns and all the loot and call it a day or is it worth figuring out how to beat maniac

I have standard m1 grid with an 0* alex axe, problem is I don't have enough characters to make a good second party or at least that's what I think but /gbfg/ told me to mvp my iq

Attached: 1527492849284.png (2160x397, 565K)

If you compare his /y/ stuff with straight stuff it's not even close user. He transcended his initial impression as fujobait and became a shounen protagonist/otoge character.

Attached: 78ed3f3fa6ce92fdbe2f85c0f113e6b3.jpg (2360x900, 375K)

>said one shipperfag to another using shipperfaggotry as an argument

>r120
>try joining some m2 raids
>get blue chest
so I'm guessing the difficulty comes from twitter raids finishing in a few seconds and the in-game raid menu being an unreliable piece of shit, right? sounds fun

Attached: 1559406835789.jpg (1000x808, 139K)

Is this your only argument user? You can't argue with statistics so you just copy paste the same thing over and over? I don't even like Sandals, I'm just telling you how it is.
Let's get back to our regularly scheduled boxposting.

Attached: comfy box.jpg (601x850, 95K)

user you don't even have an argument. I'm just saying you're equally deluded shippercuck.

tips on getting materials for eternals? do I really have to do these island quests a thousand times?

Attached: 1559375023043.jpg (750x736, 54K)

Can someone explain this picture to me?

Attached: 06a.png (510x346, 242K)

Thank god I got into the beta. That gameplay was SHIT.

Who else #nobuy?

Attached: 1483525881671.jpg (256x256, 2K)

well if you can 120k honor per m2 twitter raid its pretty easy to make an m2 grid

yes. you can get the materials from draw boxes but it's incredibly slow. check the wiki for the most optimal quest to repeat.

The most reliable way of farming M2 will be coop trains. Don't join big 30 man ones, 10 or 6 man rooms are the best for someone new to M2. Joining during strike time will also help a lot.

the ones I joined were Shiva and Metatron from the in-game raid menu so people came in slow and I had the luxury of pressing all my buttons

I tried joining one using raidfinder and didn't get to do shit

how do people usually go about getting m2 stuff when they've just unlocked them?

>Yea Forums once again proving they are the gayest board despite having literal boards for faggots
And you fags are still in the closet about it

Attached: 1559512733687.jpg (750x800, 315K)

But I've been married for 3 years to my husband, when does the closet end?!

Host them and try to do as much damage as you can before calling for help. i usually get mvp on ones i host by taking off 25% on all of them aside europa.

Contemporary art bs. You could pay the granny to take a pic with you bathing in milk.

>calls ppl fgts
>posts a tranny
H O M O

When you die of AIDS faggot
Fuck off from my board and get pozzed queer

Attached: 1556184140270.png (745x446, 505K)

in this case it overlaps with the highly gay /gbf/ community though

I don't wanna!

either host your own raid or join a 10man m2 train in coop

Strongest human is by far Gran if you count him as human.
Then Siegfried.
Then Siete.
Then we are in Naoise/Cog tier.

Attached: 74117526_p0.png (3000x3000, 2.8M)

Refer to the official grubble tier list

Attached: 1558052816801.jpg (630x2760, 521K)

>Strongest human is by far Gran
He literally needs the loli and dragon without them he is useless

>Strongest human is Gran
>Not Grandad

Attached: 1493507726660.png (295x217, 60K)

Grandad is only strong because of Bahamut hax.
Gran fights demigods and conquers the eternals without that already.

Attached: 1559496809721.png (356x806, 397K)

>problem is I don't have enough characters to make a good second party
You fucking what
You have Brodia (Alexiel) who is the best tank dirt tank in the game.
You have Sara, who is the best dirt tank after Brodia (and she can also counter, which helps a little bit in current PG).
You have Halle, who got buffed yesterday and is now a dirt version of Charlotta.
You have Sieg, who is good but really needs 5* to be fucking invincible.
You have Vas, who deals a ton of damage.
You have Eustace, who can paralyze shit easily.
You have Yaia, who is a SSR char in disguise once you get her to 5*.
That's already more than enough chars for two teams, not to mention that idol and Nemone can be your back-up.
If you actually finished your M1 grid, then just bruteforce your Maniac win with elixirs and then return to EX+ farming.

He has a full party and loli/dragon backing him though.

>elixirs
no way man that's for pussies
I'll stick with ex+ then, thanks

Attached: 1559623544075.jpg (1125x1949, 226K)

>without that
I am pretty sure being a literal space-time amalgamation that is hand-picked by the universe to fuck up the balance of existence consists as an "extra" for Djeeta and Gran.

He beats the eternals 1v1 though.
But imagine how strong he will be if he primal fuses with Bahamut as well, he'll literally be invincible.

Attached: gran.png (640x940, 285K)

Mysterious Old Woman also ranks a higher power level than Gran. Also Gran has Lyriahax, he'd be dead right now without her.
Cagliostro is also on his power level. Now that Cag's power has been restored after AA, she'd basically unstoppable. She can't be killed as she can recreate herself from beyond death.
And of course the color knights also rival him.

Attached: 1519745024630.png (560x459, 201K)

Luminary knights are fodder at this point.
And someone who has the potential to erase primals sure as hell can dab on cog.

explain this

Attached: episode_747.jpg (630x2760, 377K)

Bros...
What are the chances of being able to switch classes and looks for DJ/Grub in Relink? Give me hope.

If we're going by skin side stories then Gran already lost because he was corrupted by Belial

Attached: b16c123dfebb5e265542ee1b55003b69.jpg (955x1650, 229K)

Nio lives like a hobo on the part of the ship where no one will bother her.

Why do girls like anime boys and not me

That's what would have happened if you had all 10 jews

This sounds like a doujin that has to exist somewhere, really.

Im gay but Traps are absolutely the best part of being gay.
Who the fuck is actually attracted to male qualities other than dick

I'd not be surprised if skins and such existed. Classes being added wouldn't be surprising either, but which? Keep in mind that they think about bringing a lot of the grub cast in to that game so maybe they didn't focus too much on gran/jita.

>Who the fuck is actually attracted to male qualities other than dick
Actual gay people.
You probably just like dick.

Anime boys arent overweight and ugly.

Anyone with taste. It's not the world's fault you are a spineless creep that only gets it up to weakness and make-believe.

Dont fucking sit here and try to convince me that liking Dick isnt gay like a fucking late night Twilight zone episode

Anime boys aren't ugly incel losers

Attached: 1558984040472.jpg (615x755, 154K)

You forgot cute twink tummies

I mean it is but kind of really isn't. In order to be gay you have to be attracted to men. Not just their dick. Being gay and liking boobs doesn't make you straight either, for example.

But that isn't true user. He has lolis power within him. At all times.

A gay man would throw up at futa. This "who likes men lmao self hatred ftw" gentleman is essentially all over it, with extra hoops jumped through.

i know a very feminine gay man who takes tekken extremely seriously

I am literally in an fucking relationship with a man, is it not gay because he takes his hygeine seriously and likes to crossdress?
What the fuck

you are right, but she's just a usb stick! she counts as equipment

maybe you just aren't as gay as you think you are

Hygiene has nothing to do with literally looking like a woman, so pretty much. Enjoy your fucked up bisexuality, or closeted heterosexuality/fear of vaginas. Hopefully you cope when he suicides soon as age catches up with him.

I almost forgot that no discussion on Yea Forums is genuine and its all simply to shitpost.

There's nothing wrong with Sandalphon though.

he's right though

Whatever makes you feel better at night, mate. If life is decent to him, he'll get some therapy, and you'll manage to move on from basing your relationships on internet fetishes.

>traps
based and honest

gays actually don't like men, they like dicks, they either don't really care about the rest of the body or consider it a mere bonus

I don't even know if this constitutes as bait/trolling at this point.

let GAMPs be GAMPs faggot

Six is so cute and sexy and bullyable
I would die for him

FAGGOT

They should add Lucifer instead of this manlet.

Attached: Lucifer_NPC.png (960x800, 166K)

Lancelot is already there retard.

I think having a character named after the antichrist in their main roster may affect publicity a wee bit when there is essentially a less offensive clone to choose from.

this is the worst granblue thread I've ever been in

Attached: 1559661638349.png (297x311, 185K)

What?

Attached: 1556797638012.jpg (778x813, 362K)

you probably haven't been in a great many deal /gbfg/ threads then

Attached: 21457683214.jpg (850x850, 163K)

>he wasn't in the "Granblue is dead" threads last november
lucky

I'm new

Attached: 1559661784827.png (295x330, 193K)

I guess it's okay then.
Liking yugu puts you way above other newfags too.

Attached: 47614879321.png (848x650, 978K)

Literally who

Where the fuck were you in February-March? BOW CHICKA BOW DOWN and WHAT IS A GOD was all over Yea Forums even if you know nothing about GBF

>enter the thread in hope to talk about GBVS
>its full of gay shit like a /gbfg/ thread

In my experience, fujos sexualize and emotionally worship the edgy characters I.E Bakugo, Kaiba etc.

BROS i just started playing some days ago and i got ladiva im one of my rolls,im lucky or this nigga is easy to get??

any advice for a newfag?my team is mostly the idol shit they give you in the love live quest

Did you expect anything else with sandal phones in the OP? He's not even in Versus yet.

Attached: angels.png (1280x1473, 1.51M)

Ladiva is good, yes, and no (s)he's not easy to get. Refer to the tier list.
gbf.wiki/Character_Tier_List
>any advice for a newfag?my team is mostly the idol shit they give you in the love live quest
Go through the main story and side stories with characters you like.
Then stop playing.

Attached: 1559430983837.jpg (622x882, 225K)

build a dark team, use this dark team to do everything. Grab the free dark ssr weps you get from doing story for grid, blow your pendants on dark claws and spark summer zoey.

it's true though, vast majority of gay men would rather have sex with a girly tranny/femboy with a working dick than with Buck Angel (a famous female-to-male transsexual)

Buck is much more masc in every single way possible, but he lacks the dick

Attached: 1548359695134.webm (368x656, 1.33M)

>464817472
Holy shit please stop projecting

I'm having a hard time keeping up

2016 was 3 years ago, user

Just look at that ass in the bottom right and tell me you don't want him in your game.

user, gays enjoy masculinity AND dicks. Nobody, not even straight people, enjoy vaginas. Even females find them unappealing under most circumstances.
Not wanting to stick your penis or get close to something with a vagina does not equal to "majority of gays somehow find men unappealing", that is a ridiculous and depressingly ignorant cope.

>spoiler
As if that was a choice, user. You know better.

This is actually true. I actively avoid eating poon.

It's still solid, especially for a beginner having one element that can handle every off element with ease.

Far easier to just go for Light and have your team set up for free with the handout Sandy. Luminiera raids are also specially easy to leech and ignore since she essentially takes forever to kill.

>Light
wind, mate. light does fuckall for damage without chev swords

am i? i wouldn't fuck Buck Angel just like i wouldn't fuck Aniki (RIP), I don't like male features. i would fuck that tranny on the webm or pic related though, because i like female features, my sexual interests are pretty diverse as long as its feminine

you can't handle the truth, a gay male's sexual interest can be summed up with one word: penis

Attached: 1559659311886.jpg (1024x1820, 274K)

I wish I didn't get into it, it only made it harder to quit. Playing this game like a turbo-casual is actually the best way to enjoy it.
But yea. Didn't really expect to sway anyone's opinion.

Dark is actually considered the weakest element these days unless you build a whale Hades grid with Gislas or Fallen Swords and Para as your MH. There were so many things that helped out other elements in the last 3 years while Dark got very little. At least it finally got it's Seraphic this year.
S.Zoi is still decent for nuking down magnas or trash GW bosses but that's really it.

How come cyclist girls get the BEST asses out there but cyclist men are all twigs? How does that work?

>Nobody, not even straight people, enjoy vaginas.
actually I do and i would post some nice examples, but this is a blue board

>user, gays enjoy masculinity AND dicks.
gay men enjoy dicks, their interest in masculinity ranges from indifference to mere bonus

Sure its easier to get, still dark team with zoi early on will let you blitz bosses far easier then running a slow light team.

Why do you push for a conversation in which you know you are factually wrong, user

Maybe, but you still get a tier 5 for light for free. Any other element is on luck alone, and you can end with literally 0 SSR's worth anything.

DAMN HE CUTE

I run full staminity dark with gislas and Im aware dark claw isnt what it was but this doesnt change it being a nice team just to have for a noob to wipe everything with.

That may be so, but a m1 grid dark team would literally take a year worth of full time effort + luck's blessings for the very for shit SSR's it has.

females are bred to look good, males are bred for performance, it's the human nature

Attached: Anna+meares+tinyurlcomhvvqdf2+_d0e564653d0a14ee6a51311ff2846ce2.jpg (500x684, 368K)

sandalphon isn't really that good and I question if he can even 5* him without having done wmtsb III. Hell, I started playing with fucking fire with f Metera and anthuria as my only ssrs. I still hate the dancer slut to this day

No offense but yes, you are. You mention male and female features and how they matter but then contradict yourself saying that only the dick matters. Also you say that all gay people would like to fuck trannies but truth is the overwhelming majority of gay people are attracted to male features in general, for example it's been confirmed that gay men find masculine faces more attractive than feminine faces, look it up.

>but a m1 grid dark team would literally take a year worth of full time effort + luck's blessings
you do know you can buy a mlb claw each month, right?

Why real cute bois are so afraid to wear clothes that give justice to their cute butts?

You only need 4 claws, you get 3 star claw from story. throw a bahamut, 1-2 cortanas depending if you got an atma and some other random shit

Good Lord user

Attached: 1540411205138.jpg (500x373, 34K)

>You mention male and female features and how they matter but then contradict yourself saying that only the dick matters.

there's no contradiction, regular men like females features, females like male and to a lesser extent female features, gay men can like either, as long it has a dick

And why so many cute boys don’t do squats to improve their butts? It’s easy and brings great results.

>gay men can like either
no, they cant
gay men like men that look like men

Imagine a world where every cute male does squats and isn’t afraid to show their tight bodies off.

Some gay men like effeminate males, others prefer more masculine features. These are called preferences and straight people have them too.

You know there are many character named after Lucifer in a dozen series, right user?

Attached: DkUHs9dVAAEcWRZ.jpg orig.jpg (636x900, 72K)

When the fuck are they announcing her

Attached: Metera (2).png (620x462, 214K)

Wait, why? They’re usually the worst characters.

>gay men like men that look like men
>most would rather have sex with a very girly femboy than with masculine female-to-male transsexual

gay men can like both masculine or feminine features, whoever has a dick is their preference

Attached: female-to-male transsexual.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>most straight men like women that look like women
>most would rather have sex with an ugly masculine woman than a feminine male-to-female transexual

woooow straight men confirmed gay

This whole gender =/= sex nonsense really confused eh buddy

I would prefer to have sex with a ken doll with no penis, that looks like a proper, well-built, masculine man.
The key point is the masculinity and the lack of a vagina. Much like I would 100%, in a heartbeat, without questioning it have sex with a masculine dude with a small dick than a lanklet with a big dick.
Please research how sexuality actually works, user. Or go outside to meet people. Whatever works to get you out of whatever oddball universe you believe yourself to be in.

Sexuality is a meme, you're all on a fucking spectrum.

I literally look like this

Yes, but we're talking about if GBF gets big in the west and in this case he's literally an angel and also portrayed as a good guy. Generally the Christian symbolism in the west is hamhanded and can only ever be pro-Christian. Give any reason for crazy bible thumpers to call your thing satan worship and they'll start crusading against it.

>whoever has a dick is their preference

Do you have dick radar or something? If someone like in your pic made a pass at you, but you didn't know they were FTM and just thought they were male, you wouldn't want to fuck?

London?

Isn't Percival going to be in Versus though?

I WANT TO BREED HIS FUCKING BOYWOMB

Attached: Sandal bussy spread.jpg (768x1024, 230K)

>tfw no non-western gay dating sim with cute guys only

Attached: promare.jpg (888x1200, 113K)

Hell, are there western ones that aren't half-comedy shit like the dad dating or Come out on Top ones

Don't think so, the thing is western gay dating games only ever feature very masculine dudes and I don't like that, I am only into feminine looking ones.

Japan seem to be the only one that would come up with feminine looking ones.

Attached: promare1.jpg (1200x1200, 287K)

Are they actually homo in this movie?

>high heels
totes gay

Eh, japan only makes those for fujos, not for actual male audiences. No doubt they exist, for the sake of them. Japanesse gay porn producers on the male side are usually into the same as the western side. So it is equally unlikely.

Don't think so, just know they were made to be huge fujo bait because goddamn, look at them.

Attached: Lio.jpg (2200x1556, 252K)

So fucking fluffy and soft jesus christ. I eagerly await all the art of notKamina blowing his back out.

The best characters in this game are the faggots and dykes
>lucifer
>reinhardtzar
>Cain
>vira
>Silva
>song
>black knight
>belial
All based

>grandblue
>dat Noa x Rackam doujin by nemunemu

Just the cutest thing I have ever seem as a heterossexual male

nhentai.net/g/170563/

Attached: Noa.jpg (800x805, 123K)

Yeah, you just KNOW they have to adopt a child and live together.

Attached: 1559681277210.jpg (600x949, 103K)

>draw a flat girl
>call it a boy

I knew a girl who was super turned on by the Kingdom Hearts boys

There are real boys who look like flat girls.

I hope you're one of them user

I heard a lot of people say she probably has a fly command. Is there any other zoner like that?

>Those exposed balls
This is way too lewd

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x317, 167K)

where's the example? do they like straight men?

Nah, just like them.

They love men.

Attached: ladyboy dream.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

ngl, I started playing gbf after I read this 3 years ago.

The music needs to have final round versions, even just sped up SF2 style would be something but different remixes for rounds are always sick
youtube.com/watch?v=zUVsd-pIbGQ

Attached: 1534488184798.png (960x800, 285K)

Is there really anything between the two? Because damn, the doujin is just too cute.

Attached: noa x rackam.jpg (700x988, 155K)

Lio's voice actor in the movie is a traditional Japanese crossdressing theater actor too

>no announcement when beta ended

He better be in.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>real actor crossdresses
>catherine fullbody features a romance option that is an ayy in the body of a cute trap
>tales series features a heavily implied bond between two guys

Is this, dare I say, the time for femboykino?

Attached: noa x rackam0.jpg (700x1182, 166K)

Noa is effectively O B S S E S E D with Rackam, and although Rackam officially only talks about wanting to plow chicks, the only time in the entirety of side storylines + main storylines where you see him blushing/getting flustered is during Noa's fate episode where he(Noa) declares he has no further worries on anything as long as he can stay close to Rackam.
It's as close as japanesse get to full homo, so take it or leave it.

You missed the point.
>hugging Rackam's shirt closely to smell his scent
That is the lewdest.

Attached: noa1.jpg (1025x1200, 174K)

where do i find a trap gf?

>He met Rackam when he was a child (10-11 years old) and created the Grandcypher.
>Rackam promised him that the both of them will be riding the Grandcypher together.
But Rackam has a huge harem now and he has a lot of competition.

Attached: 1456137012627.jpg (299x250, 108K)

user, no one cares about this anymore except some fringe american nutters

Ahh fuck... didn't think the doujin had anything to do with the actual characters, I feel bad for Noa now.

Attached: noa x rackam1.png (952x1223, 1.07M)

rackam having a harem is a meme

Why do so many people wanna fuck him then huh?

No idea, keeping to 2d is probably the safer bet though.

Attached: Noa2.jpg (500x1044, 258K)

>implying any female in the game will ever show feelings for a male character that is not Gran, other than Aliza and Stan banging for which they are hilariously hated by the NEET community as it reminds them of their perpetual loneliness

>Kaiba
>Worst character
How much shit taste can one person have?

Attached: tenor[1].gif (428x338, 2.32M)

wtf im hard now

I want to start GranBlue, should i play the JP version or the US ?

It's the same.

There is only JP, you switch the English in the settings.

There is no US version. The only version that exists is the Japanese one, but it has an English language option, the game is fully translated in house since ~3 years ago.

Source?

Ok thanks.

What is this, discount Lelouch?

Nah, if you want 5D chess you want Belial and Bubs. Also actual chess because symbolism, but Code Geass did that too.

Attached: belial bubs chess.png (640x688, 278K)

Attached: 20190214_072146.png (1080x1372, 1.93M)

I still can't believe Belial turned out to be the smartest character in GBF. Like actual practical intelligence, not 9000 IQ but acts like a retard anime intelligence. He planned everything and got everything he wanted, including his few true friends like Sariel getting a good ending. He even secretly wanted Faa to fail so he could spend more time with him.

What made you think otherwise?

my Black Butterfly CD came in what should my next Purchase be?

He did a good job making everyone think his brain was in his pants.
youtube.com/watch?v=d2MHUJTciRg

Attached: 1553048072537.png (367x448, 342K)

Not at all, we have the actual Lelouch for that.

Attached: large[1].jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

As an option to add? Only Song

Attached: Metera3.png (1887x579, 1.4M)

S K A N K
K
A
N
K

she's pure

Attached: 20180609_175248.png (1440x1973, 3.13M)

-bred from a family of long-standing skanks

Attached: 6f40e7436de758dda3b636454093db53.jpg (780x950, 142K)

why do her breasts look like that

Oh jesus he's Astolfo 2.0