He did nothing wrong

he did nothing wrong

Attached: 1559632788004.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

What I don't get is he committed murder to save everyone (Something everyone including the game agreed with), and yet he tried his best to hide evidence and get away with it.

It was really weird.

This game's story was so stupid.

He felt that it would be betraying life itself to not give it his all. He wanted his friends to rightfully nail him for his misdeed, perhaps to give them the impression that he was a villainous man after all so that they would not feel so bad sentencing him to death.

Why?

What? How does"I'm the killer,I did it so everyone can survive". betray life itself if by doing that he would save all his friends lives. What would he do if they nab the wrong guy? Not say shit?

I get that if he did that there would be no game, but it was really weird.

He sees himself as a villain with no connection to humans. Even though it's clear that this is not true, he wanted to maintain this illusion until the end.

I'm not so sure about that

Because he'd be giving up on his own life, dickcheese.
He didn't do it to save everyone, because he would die too if EVERYONE STARVED.
It was a logical choice for any human being, either kill and win, or kill and lose, but just sitting there is the retard move, even muscleman knew how it was gonna go down if he didn't fight to the death and would have done the same shit

He and Mechamaru were warriors and were sick that everyone else had given up and were just waiting to die. Nature is all about fighting your hardest to survive so he and Mechamaru battled it out, and then he kept battling to survive during the trial. Not that hard to understand. He didn't want everyone to die but he didn't want to die either

>danganshitter

Not him, but it would have been a betrayal to life itself if he were to give up on life and starve to death like everyone else. He decided to at make an effort to continue living in order to prevent this. To do that, he killed Nekomaru and tried his damndest to live through the trial. Make no mistake, he was not simply doing it for you guys, he was doing it for himself. That's why he tried so hard to cover it up. However, once he was found out, he accepted that he failed and was comforted by the fact that at least his friends could still live.

not sure why I said "you guys", but I meant to say that he was not simply doing it for everyone else's sake

I get this, but the game kept trying to make it seem like he was noble and he was sacrificing himself, which is bullshit.

I get this, but the game tried to make him seem noble and righteous, and that he was sacrificing himself

You can't have both.

i mean he kinda was, the fact that he admits that he did it after you praise his four dark devas is proof

Why did they do this? The extra picture made it obvious before the murder even happened that this specific scene would be important to the case. They did the same thing with Chiaki's handbook too.

Attached: deva.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

>octagon has explosives
>doesn't use them to blow up a wall to help everyone escape

You absolutely can because if he didn't do it they'd all be dead.

when i played it i just imagined that it was gundham trying to impress sonia

Bro spoilers I’m playing this right now

Then WHY not admit it then! He didn't care about anyone other than himself (Which I do understand given the situation.) I would have totally did it as well after a certain point

But don't try to paint him as the good guy! Like he didn't just try to get you all killed by playing angel.

there are literally no spoilers in OP's post

HE FUCKING ADMITTED IT AFTER YOU PRAISE HIS HAMSTERS YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

Attached: 1559196397959.jpg (892x528, 66K)

>dude I'll just starve everyone if you don't start killing
>dude despair virus that's actually just unlocking memories but doesn't matter because it'd guarentee they start killing either way

It's been like 34 years since I played this, but this happened towards the end of the case. He had all that time to admit it and didn't.

>Bruh why didn't this teenager just accept the fact he was going to die until he had no way to get out of it.
Why do the most autistic fucking people never understand rudimentary human behavior?

Him playing the villain so that they would have no remorse in sending him to death seems believable enough for me to accept as headcanon

if he told everyone at the beginning he would stop acting as "evil mage man" and would die with people thinking he is a good person

Uh, not really, since he commited murder.

Hell he could even make up some lie that he doesn't give a shit about his friends or something like that to give an illusion. Its just obnoxious that he went through all the trouble to hide the fact that he did it, and then when they caught him tried to act like " I did it for you guys. I am a hero" and the game full agrees with it.

I don't have a problem with him killing to save you guys. But the game acting like he is noble.

So were the dark devas fake or were they transferred to the island from RL too?

I'd imagine they hopped into the pod with him