Have 1k dollars

>have 1k dollars
>buy 43 inch direct-led 4K TV with 120hz panel + PS4 Pro
>still have 170 bucks left
>can't decide between Tales of Vesperia or Jump Force
>probably end up buying both
neet life best life

Attached: d274fa996814a0fcc31a2447fc189f316c437c87_hq.jpg (1024x575, 56K)

>he fell for the 4k meme
rest in pepperoni

if you were gonna play games in 4k you should've gotten an xbox one x since its stronger than the ps4 pro.

Don’t buy jump force, it’s an abortion

Ps4 pro 1080p mode has stable frame rate also 4K tvs handle 1080p content well. Microsoft force X enhanced games to run at the highest resolution possible and they don't allow devs to access 1440p or 1080p mode

Gonna work tomorrow for the first time. I'm 24

It's all downhill from here isn't it?

Attached: 1559701735745.png (203x338, 103K)

>jump force

Imagine being this retarded

>buying a 120hz panel for console gaming

that's up to you young buck

Imagine thinking that having 1k is something to brag about to anyone. Did you just turn 18 or something? Instead of wasting it all why dont you save the rest

Enjoy eating raw macaroni for the rest of the month ya rat

based

>4K TV with 120hz panel
>on a console
I'm sorry wut?

>be a wagechad
>have no debt and own everything I have including a condo in downtown
>enough disposable income to buy every current gen console multiple times
>still only have an outdated pc since life is good and Im not in an acute need of distractions like video games

Attached: 1541567514713.jpg (692x913, 406K)

Is 18.85 an hour bad?

Notice how nowhere in this post does it imply you actually PLAY video games. Too busy working all day to pay for Mr. Goldsteins yacht

I play video games at work sometimes. right now I'm emulating strange journey on my phone.

you win this round, wagie

How the hell do you get money as a neet?

he is playing emulator trash over his chinese phone while I'm playing 99% accurate emulators on my beautiful tv comfortably at home. He did not win
Besides he can't play for more than 20 minutes otherwise his boss will fire him and he will have to make another jew rich

It's gonna suck at first but you'll get used to it pretty quickly. Depends on the job but in my experience it's like high school but you're not sitting down and you get paid. Just eight hours of bullshit you have to do and then you move on.

Literally when I started. Its not so bad, adjusting is hard but if you start as a wage cuck it sorta sucks.

Depends on the state/country and industry.
Either way its enough to survive most places. Just dont blow it all on drugs or 4k TVs and save some, you'll b fine