Add the most heavily requested character to the game

>add the most heavily requested character to the game
>make them absolutely dogshit
I don't get it

Attached: dead-by-daylight-ghostface-1173027-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qDpzGiP-PrU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAerssgC4pc
youtube.com/watch?v=8g3YXXrlY5A
youtu.be/oQ31wfi6p5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who should have been added instead of ghostface?

Attached: big cock assassin.webm (720x404, 1.6M)

A Ghostface that plays well

the one from scary movie

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

YA HIT ME WITH THE PHONE MAN

see the problem isn't the character is dogshit but the whole game is dogshit

Springtrap

Attached: Extra_Springtrap_1.png (315x760, 240K)

The only answer
Kill yourself furry

the chad cock vs the virgin pussy

Kill yourself

I love that the best line in that movie is ad libbed
My nigga

Attached: c3555a3159ba9070a3577487fcf1bbde.jpg (1920x1200, 376K)

Scary movie was fun to watch

The game itself is really good, but it's terribly made.

the gameplay is fundamentally flawed. The game revolving around generator repair is stupid and boring as fuck and instead of being a game about evading a killer it feels more like playing a game about 4 kids bullying a fat kid who got picked it during hide and seek

It all comes down to personal preference I guess. The generator repair system is basic as fuck but in an addictive kind of way. I think it works well as a system for the rest of the game's mechanics to revolve around.

They didn't even add the one from Scream, no chance.

Damn, this game has fucking everyone besides Jason.
I've been teetering on getting it for almost a year, is the playerbase dead?

Did they already show off gameplay?

i didn't knew cocks can be that blood thirsty

He's in the test build

the don't have the balls to add my man pinhead
or predator
faggot game for faggots

Nah, the game has more players now than it used to

Maniac cop.

youtu.be/qDpzGiP-PrU

It's such a insult to the horror genre that such a shitty low quality game represents all these IPs. Digusting

Terminator
Tarman
Xenomorph
Chucky
Predator
Angela from Sleepaway Camp

Patrick Batemen
>Huey Lewis and the news gets louder as he gets closer

>most heavily requested
WRONG. We've been wanting Jason for much longer than that fuck.
I will agree, he's pretty fucking bad even if he did work right.
>Currently, there's a bug where if any player looks at him, his ability is disabled, even if they're all the way across the map, so he's just a generic 115% Killer whose power works a quarter of the time at best
>He's supposed to only lose his power if a character (rather than the player's camera) look at him, hence a change where Survivors have partial leaning when looking around, but also only at a relatively close range and not through walls either
>His ability is an awkward hold and release thing instead of a toggle
>You can lean around corners and activate your power with right click and it's supposed to automatically lean you around corners if your ability is active, but that only works half the time
>Releasing your ability just so you can get the lock-on lean causes your terror radius to resurface cause it's not a toggle
>Even with all that, it sounds like he's dragging barbells around with him and you can hear him coming even with terror radius disabled
>When crouched, his terror radius is unchanged and he's slower
There's so much wrong.

Yeah I was really disappointed with gameplay videos I saw of Michael Myers.

Sleevedbiker get out

No one really requests Jason because no one thinks it's possible to get him. Ghostface was definitely the most heavily requested character before his actual reveal, and was still one of the most popular requests before they added the other licensed characters

The devs don't play killer, they're survivor mains.

I'm a survivor main, but I'd still prefer it is the killers weren't obvious shit.

>the movies elevate the killer to his rightful feared position as a merciless slasher
>in dbd killers are cucked baby bitches that aren't allowed to kill people and it's common practice for the survivors to bully the fuck out of them by running circles around them

It makes me very sad and angry seeing all these classic horror icons being treated like shit. Fuck this travesty of a game and fuck all of you for playing it

Attached: 1473913661460.jpg (792x612, 51K)

butthurt killers on reddit and Yea Forums with this bullshit

baby killer spotted. have you tried crying about it?

what makes him so bad?

His power is completely negated if a survivor looks at him. In game this even works if survivors just 360 their camera around, but apparently that's a bug

What a stupid game. How do you fuck something so simple up?

>bunch of unique large maps
>fuckton of survivors spawning at random locations
>set up traps to slow killer down but never overpower it
>You win based on how long you stayed alive. But the Killer always is the last one standing
>different abilities to keep the spice of life.

There. Thats all you gotta do to make a good slasher game.

Jfc even GTA Online did this right

What the fuck power does ghost face even have? what he star 69s and calls you and pranks you?

>Ability is turned off if a Survivor looks at you
>Is currently bugged so anyone can turn it off from any distance even through walls
>Slowed down while crouching
>Crouching by itself does nothing except slow you down and make you shorter
>Leaning is a buggy mess
When you activate (and hold down the button for) his power, his terror radius becomes 0, his red stain vanishes, and he begins "Stalking" Survivors like Myers. If he Stalks a Survivor for 4 seconds, they become Exposed (instantly downed when hit) for 20 seconds.

How come Candyman and Pinhead aren't in this?

He can crouch (like the Pig) and stalk people (like Michael.) After he stalks someone for a bit, he can down them in one hit. Except the power is ruined if a survivor looks at you while you are crouched.

What needlessly complicated mechanics.

Hi, Hide or Die

Because they haven't licensed them yet. Could happen eventually.

Why bother having all these horror icons in one game if they never interact?

2v8 (or 6) sooner or later. They're already lifting the Investigation system from Identity V, so it's only a matter of time before they take 2v8 as well.

Because people wanted them in. A game where they can interact would be cool, but DBD might not be the game for it.

Survivor main not wanting a killer to be anything other then m1

Isn't a fighter with them coming out? I thought I heard something about that.

There was a free horror fighting game and it's getting an actual sequel, but they can't use licensed characters due to money getting involved so they're using classic horror icons instead.
The closest thing we've got in Mortal Kombat X I guess

Like any of that matter when the overall balance of the game make 4 killers with 2-3 teacheable perks the meta for 99% of the matches. The devs of that game are just miking the fuckign game by selling dlc + cosmetics in an already fully priced game.

>people who talk insane mad/salty shit in the aftergame chat/Direct Message
>people who genuinely get angry at this game
>people who D/C as soon as anything goes wrong

why does this game attract such crybaby fucking players? I honestly havent played with a community this toxic since fucking LoL years and years ago.

its just a game. have fun with it or stop fucking playing it all tilted and angry.

Attached: 1558421825494.png (1048x1370, 2.15M)

I have no clue. I try to act super positive to combat this and make sure that the killers don't end up getting depressed from the constant verbal assault.
People take videogames way too fucking personally.

Candyman maybe but Pinhead will never be in a crossover since the company that owns Hellraiser only makes new DTV movies once a decade so nobody else can pick up the rights if they lapse.

most of the bitching and moaning definitely comes from survivorcucks

Manson

probably because playing Killer is easy as fuck. want to win?
>pick ""toxic"" perks/add-ons
>find someone in the first 30 seconds of the game and injure/down them
>hook somebody because they screwed up a pallet drop/window vault/360
>kick generators
>put someone in the basement
>""tunnel"" people

do any ONE of those things, and somebody will quit, thus increasing your chances to win.

Attached: B5d7VSA.jpg (1049x652, 151K)

>When you activate (and hold down the button for) his power, his terror radius becomes 0, his red stain vanishes, and he begins "Stalking" Survivors like Myers. If he Stalks a Survivor for 4 seconds, they become Exposed (instantly downed when hit) for 20 seconds.
>be stalked
>be over run since you didint just played the speedy survivor
>killed hooks you
>proceeds to camp
>after 5 minutes some one is finaly going to help
>No objetives done in thistime at all
>Survivor goes for the save
>killer downs you and hooks you again in a copule of seconds
>Struggle on the hook
>Killer keeps camping
>Die
This game was fun untill i hit the tryhard level, the game is poorly balanced and despite the number of killers and survivors just a copule of skills are viable, oh also DLC+microtransactions in a fully priced game.

Trust me, user. That's NOT the tryhard level.
You don't know what a Tryhard Killer looks like if that turned you off. That was a guy who decided "I'm too shit to catch anyone else."

Pinhead was going to be in a Halloween crossover. He was gonna be in Freddy vs. Jason at one point. Seems like they're open to whoring Pinhead out.

Apparently the company that owns Hellraiser is the same one that owns Scream, so there might be a problem there.
They also used to own Halloween, but lost the copyright. I wonder if things would be different for DBD if they had kept Halloween? Getting MIchael in the game brought a huge amount of attention to Dead by Daylight.

Not really.

Attached: 20190605070258_1.jpg (1600x900, 251K)

hey guess what faggot for everyone one "toxic" strategy killers have survivor babbies have ten

>survivors have just as many arguably more stupid broken perks to choose from
>not to mention most of the perks reward being a shitty player (killer catch you? lmao here have a get out of jail free card)
>looping is the end all solution to everything
>metagaming bullshit from SWF communication
>hook rushing body blocking flashlight spam hook sabotage spam etc etc

Why do Fujos and females in general love this game? Especially Fujos in nippon

>But the Killer always is the last one standing
Kids today can't deal with this. They have to have a chance to come out on top.

Whats with the wierd entitlement in this game? ive seen it in a few others (namely black desert), but its kinda of insane.

survivors will bitch and moan and scream the moment a killer plays a way they dont want, its kind of insane. imagine if you played tf2 and you were called toxic and harassased for killing the medic, or for using a weapon they didnt like, its fucking insane

I've wondered the same fucking thing, it's weird

Attraction to dangerous men
Being chased
Shipping of Killers
Shipping of Killer and survivor

>add oc version of ghostface
>add him a few updates later

It's because Weinstein owned them, I'm pretty sure. That's why they haven't released season 3 of the Scream TV show even though it's complete.

I've seen people say that the Legion is supposed to be their version of the people from The Purge, which makes sense imo

Spirit was pretty dogshit in PTB and they made her better and she's the second best killer in the game. Granted, Spirit's power is actually good and isn't bugged and also reliant on the survivors being fucking morons, but they *just maybe* might unfuck Ghostface.

Attached: 20180830222344_1.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Yeah, the Weinstein Company owned the company, and even though they broke off from them when the Weinsten Company went under, they are still ran by Harvey's brother

What's his power?

Her can crouch and stalk people. If he stalks them for long enough they get the Exposed status effect, so he can one hit them.

I have a friend that never plays as a villain and only plays as a survivor. I don't fucking understand how anyone can enjoy the generator gameplay that much.

They did add the one from Scary Movie, this clip is literally actually gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAerssgC4pc

Attached: stab!.webm (888x574, 1.16M)

What would Jason's gimmick be if they ever get him?

>A thread of one of my favorite games
>It's just people being salty and angry
Why are all of you like this?

I'm glad Ghostface is shit in beta becuase that means they are going to buff him a lot and get rid of the wall bug, seems like people what was the goal of player test build, the devs fuck it up a lot of times but at least they actually listen to feedback

Jason would be fucking horrible in DBD because Jason's power level is based mostly plot convenience.

Because people are always angry about this game because the devs are incompetent as fuck and constantly screw up incredibly basic things, and most of the people who post on /assg/, and I imagine are also in this thread, are overly persecuted killer mains who think they're still playing back when the game was actually impossible to win and bitch constantly.

>bullying babies at rank 15
who cares

I mainly play survivor (with friends of course). Killer just seemed stressful the few times I played it.
Not sure, he's a pretty vanilla slasher. They could always make something up like they did with Myers.
I hope you're right

He sprints

Another original killer.

>Fully priced game.
>$20

>2:01
Fuck me, it's a classic.

DBDfags, how come you all hate the game? Give me a quick rundown.

Terminator is in their other game
Predator would probably be a better fit for Deathgarden.

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 31K)

Understand that we all actually like the game and that's why we get very fucking mad at these awful design decisions and choices. If we didn't, we wouldn't get mad, just wouldn't care.

As the other user said, the game is awesome. They just do some really stupid shit sometimes, and the game is always riddled with bugs.

Very poor balance until recently, bugs, they have one guy who makes maps and he is tremendously shitty at his job, the bugs take absolutely forever to fix, currently there's a survivor perk that's so broken you literally can only play one killer who effectively counters it (which was released with a new paid DLC survivor, right after they gut the previous broken second chance perk for bad players), the community is full of shitter babies, streamer 'personalities' encourage these people to be as shitty as possible and they really genuinely do not listen to feedback even though people with thousands of hours who do nothing but nolife this game give them genuine advice that everyone agrees with

Basically this game is like gacha shit
You hate it but you also keep playing, it's weird, also Main killers have ptsd and some of the survs are cunts

It's pretty simple. All the devs (the 3 or 4 that actually play the game anyway) play at rank 15-20 and pay zero attention to how people at high ranks play. To them a killer like wraith is overpowered.

Isn't that what The Legion already does?

It just works

Attached: 1535511732768.gif (245x194, 846K)

>i play shit games
what did op mean by this?

butthurt f13 fanboy

He can plow through pallets.

>you don't like shit games, you must like even shittier games
what did faggot mean by this?

t. Jason.

>even shittier games
slightly redeemed

REMINDER
BHVR does not have a Scream license, only a Ghostface mask license. The mask IP is owned by a toy company and the rights have no relation to the films, which is also why this a paragraph DLC with no survivor, and why this version of Ghostface is not based on anything from the films except the lowkey references they could steal without being sued. The mori animation on PTB was also apparently changed from the previously datamined version so he uses a fucking DSLR camera instead of a cell phone, because the imagery of a Ghostface with a cell phone would be a winnable case of willful infringement of the Scream character and open them up to a lawsuit.

Now you understand that this was always going to be a low effort addition as soon as they decided to forego the movie license and do it on the cheap.

The camera thing could be that it doesn't fit in the lore for him to use a phone

>The mask IP is owned by a toy company and the rights have no relation to the films
Guess that explains the TV show

Attached: screampic[1].jpg (780x438, 32K)

>The game revolving around generator repair
I can tell you're stupid if that's all you got out of it.

>deathgarden
holy shit i completely forgot they were making that game after the 2 day beta
how is it? dead?

Attached: 1522325049781.png (850x616, 1005K)

Worst part is that they're survivor mains who use a gamepad

They did a complete revamp apparently

probably for the best, it felt like runners could only escape if killer let them

Attached: ledges too op.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

It's now called Deathgarden bloodharvest
Free weekend just ended. 33% off now. More if you are a Green man gaming VIP

>Is the playerbase dead?
If you talk to anyone who was a fan of the Friday the 13th Video Game, they will tell you this game is on its deathbed for the 3rd year in a row.

YO user PICK UP THE PHONE

The single-player challenges from Friday The 13th:The Game were actually pretty good and probably the best game the slasher genre has ever gotten.

I have not played this game since january. Was the nurse finally nerfed?

lol, no

I've never understood these complaints. "Killers are supposed to be scary!" Okay? And war is pants-shittingly terrifying to the point where scaring the enemy into giving up is the literal crux of military strategy in real life; but how many war games are you aware of in which the playerbase doesn't good off and rambo it up? Its a video game. Video games inherently have almost zero replay value when it comes to horror because once you die a hundred times you mentally just get desensitized to it and stop giving a fuck. As long as the only consequence for dying in a game is "try again" no one will ever take simulated horror seriously.

>we will never get a good single player slasher game
Feels bad man

It has been grossly simplified.
>Runners and Hunters only get 1 Power (heal, smoke, invis, shield, or clone), 2 implicit perks that are always active, and 2 explicit perks that you pick from a set of 6
>Hunters get 2 guns out of 3 possibilities
>Runners gather Blood from corpse pylons and deliver them at Obelisks (capture point replacement)
>When a Runner gets downed, they can be instantly removed from the game by the Hunter (unless an ally gets a timing-perfect heal off, cause heals revive with full HP)
If 4 of 5 Runners are executed, the end gates will activate, same if 8 minutes elapse or if the Runners deliver a total of 125 Blood. Runner powers are fueled by blue power cores, the whole system is much easier to understand and it's just overall more fun on both sides.

Attached: DyvPC2aXQAMjV2e.jpg (642x726, 39K)

No reason to come back then

People barely play her. Just DC if you see her, there's literally no penalty for doing so right now

who is this

WHAT'S UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Mite be cool.
Will give it a chance soon

Captain Desillusion

>tfw you went to your friends house and he showed you the scream-mask that sprouts blood all around

Good times, why don't they make slasher movies like this anymore? Also, seems a bit strange having ghostface killer in the game, the killer is basically a parody on the genre anyway.

Slashers became stale

because its the same mentality that causes leftism in politics, entitlement and stuff being made too easy for them.

The second one is pretty good too. Didn't watch the others after that they looked a little too weird for me back then.

>Tim Curry perving on high school girls
>constant jokes at the expense of the two cripples
>they go at each other like jilted women
>a giant marijuana plant smoking the pothead
>Francis from Malcolm in the Middle
A movie that dumb had no business being that amusing.

3 isn't that bad, there's still some great moments in it but it's all complete dog shit after that

Scream was making fun of horror cliches and ironically ended up reviving the slasher genre

Dude, I am a Myers main. He is legit the most fun killer in the game to play as. You can stalk people effectively, and he has a nice range of add-ons.

The main reason I've put 1500 hours into the game (roughly 1000 as survivor, 500 as killer) is because playing AGAINST Myers is legit scary in the most fun way. You can be working on a generator, looking around at where Myers may be coming from, only to look behind you and he's fucking hiding behind a bush or some shit building his power up for that 1 hit down...

Myers rules. Pic related, my cell phone background.

Attached: myerssmile.jpg (554x774, 38K)

WHAZUUUUUUUUUUUP

If you spend a little time around animals you start to realize how brutal and savage most of them can be.

They should add the collector to the game or Pinhead

And then everyone copied scream turning slashers into parodies

p2w

youtube.com/watch?v=8g3YXXrlY5A
I don't play Dead By Daylight but would the Tall Man work as a killer? His gimmick would be the flying death spheres.

Attached: 30a3fd12e4ef729df9d6a876f6434607c2207812_hq.jpg (911x1024, 46K)

Might be too scary for the faggots who play this game.
For real, the people who play this game get genuinely frightened of it.

The game itself was gifted to me, so I spent $5 on my favorite horror villain ever.

And wah wah $5 for a licensed character is pretty fucking reasonable to me. The devs had to pay for that shit, so it's fine to pass that cost to the consumer. If DBD was a $60 game it'd be pretty aggravating, I'll admit. But it's a $22 game. I think for $27.00, 1500 hours works out to $0.018 cents per hour. I got muh monies worth you catdick.

If it has the same nauseating SFX than the real game, then I'm in.

lol

More maps they need. Getting bored of coldwind farm hillbilly games

You're a cunt if you camp.
You're a cunt if you use no one escapes death

This definitely, I want more interesting locales

>not clown for that fat asthmatic acrobat experience
I'll give you wall hack Myers as being extremely fun and i wish other killers had addons that would change the gameplay in such a dramatic way. Only thing that comes close is the hag trap block build.

Is there an algorithm at work where it just puts you against the same 2-3 killers a day (not players)

They need some bullshit to stop this.

Are you dumb? People just play the only viable killers for the most part

youtu.be/oQ31wfi6p5k

Attached: Photo_1559627010192.jpg (1280x720, 501K)

Until Dawn is close

what's this, rank 15?

I hope their new game is as good as Until Dawn

No, you don't understand what I'm saying.

They should have made his power a bunch of phones or something.
>Bunch of phones around the map
>They ring either randomly or the killer can activate their power to make the phones ring for a random survivor
>The survivor has to pick up the phone. If they don't pick up on the first ring, nothing happens. If they ignore things get worse, up to making the killer know where they are, and eventually giving scream the power to teleport behind them if they ignore the phone too long
>Addons or perks include things like making the phones ring faster, or be quieter so its easier to miss them, or make the number of rings required to use the special power less
>Good survivors will ignore the phones for a short period of time so they can complete objectives, but it puts them out in the open
>Maybe phones ringing works for all survivors at once, and whoever answers is revealed locationally, but while the phones are ringing all progress is really slow for generators and gates so somebody will need to answer it eventually

First picture on my computer labeled "scream"

Attached: fat dude i hate being alive scream.jpg (720x702, 162K)

What makes him bad?

His power is ruined by him being in a survivor's camera at all

Imagine being Myers but you can only stalk and expose one survivor at a time and also your stalking can be stopped by having survivors look at you. Then to stalk again you have to wait for your ability to recharge before you can stalk again. And also you're super loud and everyone gets a noise notification for when you enter stalk mode.
That's Ghost Face.

>add killer
>make his entire power stealth based, give him absolutely nothing to work with in an actual chase
>Main appeals of the power are being able to lose your TR and stalk survivors for 4 seconds to expose (1 hit down them) for 20 seconds
>Can only stalk survivors while sneaking
>Survivor gets to completely remove the ghost's power simply by basically having any form of direct eyesight with him
>This will automatically cancel his stealth and thus he no longer has any power
>Make it so the range a survivor can cancel your stealth is further than the range you can actually stalk
>Make it so it doesn't even have to be a survivor you are actually looking at/stalking to cancel your stealth, allowing things like a random claudette 20 meters away to fuck your shit up.
>Make it so survivors can cancel your stalk looking through things like corn or reeds while Ghostface cannot stalk back
>Make him incredibly loud even if he is sneaking, so survivors have an even easier time looking for him
>Make it so multiple survivor perks completely ruin him and his chances of sneaking up on you
>Then, when all is said and done, realize that even in a BEST CASE SCENARIO, where Ghostface is able to successfully stalk a survivor before being detected and get that exposed status, the Ghost cannot be any further than about 14-15 meters from the survivor they stalked otherwise even in an open field there is no chance of catching up with them
>Also realize that many gens usually spawn near pallet loops or jungle gyms, meaning even if you're close enough the survivor will probably make it to safety and the exposed timer will run out
>Finally realize that on top of getting shit on by every anti-stealth perk in the game such as Spine Chill, Premonition, and Object of Obsession, he is also still fucked by sprint burst
>Realize all this once community points it out
>Have devs go on twitch streams and defend decisions (Even if you can't stalk, 0 TR is still really good!")
FUCK

Attached: Surprise!.webm (994x574, 827K)

maybe you are just bad

go fix your killer Cote

They should add Benjamin Netanyahu

Xenomorph
>can crawl on walls and has a lunging grab that downs survivors for 10 seconds
>survivors must be freed by other survivors encouraging team play
>at the end of 10 seconds, killer can choose to either instant-kill survivors with bite, or drag them to hook
>zero terror radius but leaves a trail of saliva goo everywhere it goes and will hiss when looking at survivors
>caught survivors can be put inside alien cocoons in egg rooms instead of on hooks
>stay on the hook for too long and the egg hatches, impregnating you until you either die or the game ends, cannot be killed while on hooks
>xenomorph can be killed by other survivors, but if a survivor is impregnated the alien can wait and respawn from that survivor, killing said survivor and turning into a chest burster

unironically this
already was in MK so licensing issues

>buy DBD because it seems really cool
>and because it was bundled with Deathgarden, which I liked a lot
>most of the killers are garbage against anyone who knows what they're doing
>playing survivor is just grinding perks, perks that come packaged with the DLC
it's so shit
but I still like it
what's wrong with me?

>already was in MK so licensing issues
But so was Freddy and Leatherface but they're both in DBD.

>shekels replace blood points
>He spends the game outside of the map herding a group of conscripts to find the survivors
>through out the match illegal weapons and small arms fire will strike random spots throughout the map
>the conscripts can confiscate items they find to gain American financial aid
>if a survivors uses a flashlight the soldiers gain the ability to shoot anyone in the area for 30 seconds
>if all generators are powered the intensity of the strikes increases and AI soldiers enter the arena
>opening an exit door gives blood points but creates a checkpoint full of soldiers who shoot anyone who tries to leave
>the israelis are searching for the hatch and if they find it first the survivors lose

Terminator wouldn't work because of guns, predator makes no sense because of how fast and advanced their tech is.

Chucky would fit tho.

was ghost face really that requested? you'd think they'd go for Jason first huh.

>Chucky
how do you do this without it being stupid

I think there's some legal issues keeping Jason in limbo, I'm not really caught up to what's going on there

Never gonna happen cause the Friday the 13th game is a competator to dbd. Tho its probably ded online

i can't believe i forgot about this and you are 100% correct

Terminator doesn't need to use guns, if Salvation thought me anything it's that they also like to throw people around

Sure, you can say the 'scary' aspect of horror games can fade over time due to the player eliminating the burden of knowledge aspect, but that user was referencing the gameplay of DbD specifically, which is a very different issue.
F13th worked because Jason is a legitimate threat that the player should actively avoid. The biggest issue a lot of players have in DbD right now is that the game is heavily Perk/mechanics focused. At higher ranks where people know what they're doing in terms of mechanics/builds, you don't need to hide from the Killer at all since the Survivors have a combination of mechanics and perks that render the Killer fairly helpless in terms of hurting them unless they fuck up. It kinda sucks when your horror movie monster is such a pushover, whether genuine fear is a part of the situation or not.

T1000 could disguise as s survivors and use sword arms

That's mostly what turned me off. The gameplay feels so restricted and flow-charty, and turning on generators is a dumb explanation behind escape mechanics. At least in Friday the 13th the escape mechanics are built into the world in a more organic way.

That's not to mention the fact that the game is just QTEs and perks/consumables

Scary Movie was a parody of horror.
Scream is a subversion of the Slasher genre.

>players are forced to play a quick horror movie trivia game when answering the phone

This is why DayZ is actually the best shooter game since when you hear a gunshot go off you shit your pants and hide or just run in the opposite direction because you don't want to die just like in real life combat.

>fix pallet spawns so that not every loop has 3 pallets
>revert them and shit 100 pallets on every map an update later
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1408684211625.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

This nigger has no fucking clue.
kys

nah the devs abandoned the game, no future updates because of the legal troubles
maybe we could get Pamela?

and as always survive with friends would ruin it entirely.
They ned to remove swf or atleast nerf it.

>unironically shilling your shit videos on Yea Forums
>you actually put your name to your post
fucking off yourself.

If they didn't do that shit with the legion, whose killer trailer shows off doing exactly that, they won't ever do it. It would have been cool, but the devs are fags who don't play the game they make.

they sure don't play as killer, I don't know how they could look at Mettle of Man and think it was ok
or how they somehow buffed it trying to nerf it holy fuck