NES Online Update

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 845x480_NSO_Classics_6_2019.jpg (845x480, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/gaming/everything-you-need-to-know-nintendo-switch-online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dont worry, theyre totally going to announce SNES support at e3 next week.

How can one company be so incompetent?

>xbox
get a bunch of new games from gold
>playstation
get a bunch of new games from ps+
>nintendo
uuuuh here is some old nes games lol

Double Dragon 2 might be the game to make me get this. Can any of the NES titles be played offline or do you need an always on connection? Like if I lose connection in the middle of SMB3 will I get kicked?

I'm never paying for Nintendo Online ever again.

I think I remember reading somewhere that you can play offline, though you need to connect online every 7 days

You can be offline I play them handheld on the go all the time.

>new

You just need to check in once before 2 weeks are up for verification. They can be played offline.

God they fucking suck
Maaaayyyybbbeeee if you don't want emulation and piracy to happen you should, I don't know, provide a service at least 1/2 as good as what the pirates are providing? Like maybe put out more than 3 games A M O N T H?
Nintendo is fucking braindead
Also, who the fuck actually wants to play Black Box games? Other than Balloon Fight and Mario Bros (and SMB/Duck Hunt but that doesn't count)

If they don't give me Kickle Cubicle and Gun-Nac I'm throwing my Switch out the window

Oh, and the fucking games are different between regions.
They're FUCKING ROMS
YOU DON'T NEED TO TRANSLATE THEM
JUST DUMP THEM ON THE FUCKING SERVICE
WE NEED QUANTITY
WHY DOES JAPAN HAVE LOLO 3 BUT NOT 1 AND 2 AND WHY DON'T WE HAVE LOLO 3 THAT GAME IS IN ENGLISH WHAT THE FUCK

Neat

They're bonus games you get for free with an online sub, who cares
Nobody is buying Nintendo Online for the NES roms, it's just a fun little extra

You can make a free jap account and download the jap NES app. It works if you have a sub

Attached: 1556939720645.png (685x718, 303K)

Yeah, it seems to be 7 days unless they changed it.

digitaltrends.com/gaming/everything-you-need-to-know-nintendo-switch-online/

city connection is dope

It's also the replacement for Virtual Console, which had a huge and much better library of games

Virtual console was also expensive as fuck

fuck off give us n64 gc and wii games already

>for free

>with an online sub

Oh hey double dragon 2 actually looks fun, all the other games like it on the switch online were boring as hell.

Your thoughts?

Attached: targetacquired.png (115x108, 7K)

I wanna paint those brown shorts white

>5 bucks for games you want
>can keep permanently after buying it
>larger selection of games to choose
Shut the fuck up poorfag

Has nintendo talked about how much free money they've made from the $20 tip they charge for online now?

How do the non nintendo hardcore feel about this? The ones who own switch but arent necessarily big fans. Do they get excited for this shovelware from the 80s? How about when they see that xbox gets things like portal and edf or ps4 gets sonic mania and modern warfare?

Jesus Christ... Can we please get SNES soon?

It's my $20 a year to play splatoon online, as opposed to $60

>retard thinks it will stay at $20 forever
lol.

What the fuck is City Connection?

Well newer. What would you prefer?
>Hey guys, this is the free game from this console generation we are offering to our subscribed customers this month
or
>Hey guys, here's a bunch of 30 year old games
I much prefer PS+ and Xbox Live Gold. I got to play fucking inFamous Second Son for free because of that shit. And this is coming from someone that only pays for the Nintendo Online Service right now.
>b-but Nintendo is way cheaper and they are only 2 years into their console's lifespan
True, so maybe they should offer at least fucking SNES games, which many would argue to be Nintendo's Golden Era, instead of fuck off games few care about. Or N64, GCN or Wii games. I'd even be fine if the Online Subscription only let you pick one emulation software for free, and you had to pay for the others, I just want more choices. Nintendo's Online Service is sterile and feels lifeless, even when compared to the Wii U's free online infrastructure. Sure, that console felt very alive because of the Miiverse, but the Switch's bland UI doesn't help. I'd like for them to put a twist on things you know; like you can see what games you share with your friends from the game select screen, if they are currently playing it, etc. I'd even be all for a more dynamic theme like the Wii U's homescreen, even if it means waiting a bit longer when turning on/waking up the console.

City Connection is a good game, Double Dragon II is a good game, Volleyball is shit.

The main problem with the NES games is only getting three games a month, they need to be doing far more than that. 20 would be a good number.

Attached: 1537658883686.png (320x224, 3K)

>nintentrannies are alright with this

Just hack your switch you braindead dofus, what's stopping you? The shitty online experience?

Attached: IMG_20190605_061658.jpg (1820x788, 286K)

I launched my emulator out of curiosity and this game stinks.

>what if a Lemming had designed ED-209

Paperboy when?