Death Stranding

New genre

Attached: 20190604_220607.png (720x714, 221K)

this faggot is full of shit

So like one of those pyramid schemes? Is Kojima trying to compete with Avon?

Suck it

Attached: 1418096395229.jpg (480x640, 34K)

I guess you can just make up new genres.

here are my made up ones then:

"poo in the loo"
"Cum in the bum"
"Shoot and Scoot"

Seething nincels.

yawn, Kojimbo, yawn

The strand system from what I gathered is just the ability to drop care packages for other players, how does that equal a new genre?

Yes it's called kino with a splash of ludo

Nice assumptions.

Will this be the most pseud game of all time?

it's asynchronous multiplayer like dark souls except you can help players by donating supplies.

that makes it a whole new genre that doesn't fit under Action Adventure. it's revolutionary unlike dark souls

even this isn't unheard of. remember, he always called mgs tactical espionage action or something else similar to it.

What I get from that tweet is that Death Stranding is actually a dating sim.

I want to date Higgs.

And that exactly matches the type of game MGS was. So I'm not doubting him here.

Attached: 1512745449124.png (645x729, 257K)

>anyone that hates interactive movie shit must like casual kiddy games
Get your head out of your ass with that false dichotomy, faggot.

How can anyone defend this shit

Seething.

>add one new gimmicky mechanic that has minimal impact on the core gameplay loop
>IT NEW GENRE YOU BAKA GAIJIN

That's not how it works Kojima.

but Hackjima, you are in the cinematic experience genre

Guarantee you the real ending to this shit is going to be unlocked through cumulative player base actions, just like MGSV. Fuck this gook.

Attached: 474B1B18A55B4638BE737410A0ACE5A8.jpg (313x1024, 41K)

Even his most movie games have far more gameplay than TLOU or Uncharted.

You could tell this guy had his head up his own ass all the way back in the 90's. Putting his name in the introduction scene of MGS at a time where it was really rare for games to do that and was more of a movie thing.

No shit, where did you get that, maybe from the fact that he's been saying for 3 years that DS is precisely about that?

Are you retarded? He credited everyone else as well. Seems like you're mad as fuck he made some of the best games of all time.

No one ever invents a new genre on purpose; it's only by accident.

Missing the point. It's not about whether or not he credited other people.
Back then only the publisher and developers as a whole were credited before the intro. Every individual credit was saved for the credits roll.
Breaking that tradition with the "A Hideo Kojima game" screen in that context just screams hubris. The guy was convinced it was such a masterpiece before even launch that it could instead use major film conventions.
>he made some of the best games of all time.
Subjective. Many would say they are overrated.

He literally didn't even imply that tho lol. This thread is full of retard faggots.

Asynchronous multiplayer isn't new though and that's all it is.

You're forgetting Sid Meier

you are a postman you deliver feels

So kafkaesque, Yea Forumskids don't understand his genius mind

its a generic third person shooter