Would you legit cry if Banjo returns? I would, i spend hours and hours playing it, i even dreamed about it...

Would you legit cry if Banjo returns? I would, i spend hours and hours playing it, i even dreamed about it. I would return from school and play it till night.

Attached: 1498365571703.jpg (1080x600, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePgIGmYv-sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't cry, but it would probably be my biggest so.y.boy moment in my life

>Would you legit cry if Banjo returns?
No
I know people are desperate for a new banjo kazooie game, but let's face it, nuRare is not even the shadow of what they used to be.

My dick can't take it anymore. E3 can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1559538079114.gif (273x205, 2.59M)

Men crying over cartoons is one of the most pathetic things you can ever see

It'd be nice, but I wouldn't weep over an announcement. I have a lot of nostalgia for old Banjo, but I wouldn't say that a sequel would offer me something that other recent modern platformers wouldn't have been able to give me.

Attached: banjo.jpg (3264x2448, 2.22M)

No, but it'd be neat. And anyone would be better than Joker.

lol I thought that was sam hyde for a moment

Maybe if he's in smash. Though the only character that got me teary eyed was K. Rool, who I like more.

Regarding a new Banjo game, as others are saying I have no faith really in a revival game actually being good. So I'd just wait until its release and see if people end up liking it or not. If nu-Rare were to handle it though, I guess I think it'd be nice and it would be a big game, but I think Rare needs more work with other original titles before they try to revive classics.

I would if it were the first time we've been through this.

Do you remember when the teaser for N&B came out? How exciting it was to know Banjo Threeie was on the way? But look how that turned out. I hope that we see the bear at E3 but I'm also painfully aware of the possibility that they'd fuck up a revival.

>tfw you realize the teaser was actually warning us about NaB being a facade of a banjo game.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePgIGmYv-sY

his games arent that great get over it already, better for him to stay dead than being revived and prostituded like it happenend whit nutz and boltz.

Attached: 1489924248390.png (478x473, 324K)

Viva PiƱata is the best Rare game

>crying because a character got into a game

Seek mental help and have sex.

but its not a BK game

Cry in laughter at all the snoyboys who think guh huh is an ebin and funny meme

seething

Reminder that he was crying because he got to see his hard work and creativity achieve a level of success and recognition that no one in this thread could ever hope to achieve.

get laid

>excited for jiggieshit
you are BABIES

cry me a river

Probably soiboi a little bit, it's been so long.

Not when a place called Yea Forums exists.