So this is how a videogame developer looks like

so this is how a videogame developer looks like

Attached: download.png (586x690, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9AjKiCsKi3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With Sony doing its participation in pride parades and Microsoft's gay controllers, why aren't you supporting the only one of the three major console companies that doesn't bow to the rainbow?

Attached: NintendoofAmericaTwitter.jpg (1000x550, 182K)

movie studio*

Oh no! Human beings are being treated like human beings despite being different than me!

Attached: gay.png (541x525, 421K)

dilate

Twitter was a mistake.

Attached: 1532484239185 2.png (529x501, 232K)

yeah, a good one

The problem being that they shouldn't be celebrated and just be treated normally? This is clearly virtue signaling of the highest order.

I know this is off-topic but can someone explain to me why trans (T) is in the same acronym as bisexuals (B)? Acknowledging bisexuals means your acknowledging that there are two biological genders.

Attached: 86174983-black-man-with-hands-in-different-sides-confused-man-in-white-shirt-spreads-his-hands-to-th (1300x866, 53K)

Why do the get parades and I don't if they're 'normal'?

Attached: 1434309717447.png (184x173, 31K)

Bisexual means you are attracted to both men and women. Trans people fall under one of those categories.

>he didn't get the memo that gender is on a spectrum and no longer binary

>>>/reddit/
you're either too young or stupid to be here.

>human beings
That's a company account

tv is dead
movies are dead
radio is dead
art is dead
music is dead
videogames are dead
more news at 11.

>let's just pretend society hasn't treated them normally for hundreds of years
Let them have their parades. Who gives a fuck? Live and let live. Pursue fornication.

Give the degeneracy an inch and they'll take a mile. I'm sure there are plenty of normal gays that frown upon this.

We never celebrated normalcy before because in the long run it doesn't matter.

These celebrations and parades only encourage the bad apples to continue to bask in the degeneracy.

>no E3
>only virtue signaling on twitter

Why not embrace it? let them take over, let them gay up everything until the people get tired of it and snap.

Reminder that this is the future /leftypol/ and the Cultural Marxist ruling class wants.
youtu.be/9AjKiCsKi3U

it's funny seeing fags, especially trannies, act as if this braindead form of validation isn't what they always asked for. they are just now noticing how cringe it looks

Okay retard.
These aren't arguments, these are petty opinions with someone full of hate for society. Neck yourself.

>super stds
kys tranny

Yikes, imagine working at places like this. How do you pull off a facade?

I can throw nasty names at people too, that doesn't make your argument better than mine.

You're free to your bad opinion while I'll go with my opinion based on events that have happened in the past that have led us to where we are today.

First it was a day, then a weekend, now it's a month.

It's a fucking mistake.

Attached: q.png (192x187, 55K)

Will you be attending straight pride Yea Forums?

Attached: AD93045C-2E86-42DE-8684-268C0C82B013.jpg (750x1334, 194K)

I never understood why you all are so offended by the LGBT community. Now i'm not saying that I'm gay/bi/trans/genderfluid/pan/whatever, but I have a couple of friends that are bi and trans and they act totally fine. They don't fucking scream about it 24/7, and because of that, I'm fine with it.

Why are you guys against them all the time? Is it just because that /pol/ fucked Yea Forums up, or what?

Attached: 1554428483869.png (784x638, 377K)

Here is the timeline of a rise and fall of a company.

Company filled with talented hard workers (men) finally breaks through and makes a succesful game>company grows and eventually hires an HR rep (woman)>that woman starts hiring other women and trannies>company no longer has the ability to make good games to so many mentally ill/untalented/useless staff member, virtue signalling about sodomy is more important that making a quality game

Attached: 1557030632698.jpg (860x960, 49K)

>implying this isn't a psy op by the merchants to make them look like a new enemy of the state
I can see the "you will not replace us" crowd coming in to cause a fuss on the day of and give us Charlottesville 2.0

By the same reason many more letters are being added to the LGBT acronym, and why feminism is now "intersectional": to use the relevance of one relatively agreeable thing (freedom to be homosexual) as an umbrella to push something not as so agreeable (freedom to demand society to bow to your delusions, at gunpoint if needed).
It's as simple as that. It doesn't need to make sense, just that everyone supports each other's cause.

It's not being against them, it's being against virtue signaling to get a new audience, see Your friends probably don't go out to those parades and dance in silly clown clothing for validation of their existence. The only ones that do are people that are far gone or degenerates.

Reminder that gays make up 3% of the population but are 40% of child predators.

This will be as empty as the second unite the white rally.

Reminder that bisexual people are more likely to be poor, doing drugs and having mental issues. Pick a side, cunts.

True. If they announce a switch mini and a real virtual console, i'll go to nintendo. Kill ALL faggots.

taking out your nerd rage on a multi-million dollar company for bravely signalling that they support a reasonable cause

truly shameless

Attached: ikikgem9vii21.jpg (720x211, 51K)

They're all mentally ill, specially the bishits and trannies.

That comic strip is beautiful. God I love Garfield

O'Sullivan's law

Attached: ed_homophone.jpg (767x632, 34K)