Secret Hitler

Let's play some Secret Hitler
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebird
password: rage

>roles are randomly assigned: you're liberal, fascist or literally Hitler. liberals have majority
>fascists can see everyone's roles, liberals and Hitler don't know shit
>everyone pretends to be liberal
>each turn a player gets to be president and pick a chancellor, players vote on whether the pair is a go
>having an order that will give info on as many players as possible in as few rounds as possible is a good idea, i.e. 1-5 -> 2-6 -> 3-7 in a 7 player game
>president draws 3 policy cards which are either liberal or fascist, discards one and passes 2 to the chancellor
>chancellor makes the final choice on which policy to pass
>first team to max policies wins (5 for liberals, 6 for fascists)
>presidental powers are unlocked as more fascist policies are passed, for example after 3 are down the next player to be elected president, if a fascist policy is passed, will have a gun and shoot a player off the map
>if Hitler is shot liberals insta-win
>if Hitler is elected chancellor with 3 fascist policies down, fascists auto-win
>liberals win by taking notes, paying attention and trying to figure out who lied based on inconsistencies in the deck, attitude etc and pausing to discuss the game logically, trying to solve it as a puzzle
>fascists win by lying, conflicting with others, sewing chaos, framing others and rushing votes
full rules here: secrethitler.io/rules/

Attached: 12341412423523.jpg (1552x873, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\wJzErnv
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/TastefulLowlyJaguar
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/TwoPsychedelicCaribou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>secret hitler
UHHH DRUMPF IS HITLER XD

based, ready to play

>He believes in order

Attached: hoy.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>chaos
>not chad sandwich

Attached: Hitler passing liberal policies and gaining trust.jpg (884x903, 380K)

this is a bad game to play online. table talk is what makes it

wish i could play but im wage cucking rn
have a bump

it's still quite fun online, you can get some crazy shit when people are not hindered by tells as they are when lying irl
of course both ways are very fun

I don't think you can fully appreciate the shitshow that is Yea Forums games when something goes horribly, horribly wrong because of one chucklefuck

We need 1 more! We're doing this!

Attached: rainapu.jpg (880x640, 58K)

Giving away tons of Steam,xbox, and ps4 giftcards in this discord. Also tons of hot males/females!
discordapp.com\invite\wJzErnv
JOIN GO GO

-1ez

get ready for the next game, it will start soon.

Hitty here, where are my fascs at

NEW GAME
pass: rage

new game.

>literally proven safe

bump

>played like a fiddle

Attached: 2019-06-05 04_03_12-Secret Hitler.io.png (1412x610, 317K)

>When you out yourself as fasc immediately but still manage to get Hitler elected

Attached: 1522858299745.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

pass: rage
go fuck yourself reds

we need 1 more

can take 1 to 4 more players in the next 30 seconds

Attached: 1544842524068.jpg (1280x1287, 364K)

Attached: smug2.png (528x312, 88K)

Attached: 2019-06-05 04_14_56-Secret Hitler.io.png (303x53, 5K)

You have only yourself to blame, falling for the same tricks twice.

i pulled it the first game, and then it got pulled on me twice after that
fucking horrible

>Hitler got elected every game today
time to step it up mein fellow lieben

Attached: 1559343089381.gif (250x250, 222K)

bump

what the FUCK?!

drups is that you?

yes :(

bump

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

>that lib sweep
back to needing 2 players, get in here

Attached: 1552951788224.jpg (670x671, 79K)

need players
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

two needed to start

>Yea Forums in charge of not chancing Hitler

Attached: 1550173553412.gif (511x512, 105K)

need a couple more for new round

Misterm come back you turbofag.

bump

>that entire game

>tfw too smart to win from 3-0 up

Attached: robotnik pepe.png (680x680, 126K)

bump

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
One more.

riju is here! it's been a while!
i am back from dinner
-drup

come join!

Hi drup! I hope you enjoyed dinner! secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Attached: riju eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (447x308, 175K)

>Yea Forums game is full, decide to join a public game in the meantime.
>Can't join public games without changing a setting in your account.
>Changing the setting doesn't work.

Attached: 1538521375014.jpg (556x556, 58K)

>10p game
fucking based

>tfw can't stop winning on both teams

Attached: virgin and chad.jpg (600x532, 46K)

bump

buamp

Bump the thread lads!

>another Hitler election
>this time in 10p
>liblets seething

Attached: 1542942314606.png (640x640, 297K)

>That first turn

Attached: 1395366158654.jpg (500x486, 22K)

>tfw in seat 5

Attached: 5.png (256x188, 55K)

bumping

bump

bimp

based 6-9

>brainlibs losing that game

hello my friends :)

Attached: apugrab.jpg (778x512, 46K)

games fill too fast
let me play

I'll give up my spot

join, secrethitler.io/game/#/table/TastefulLowlyJaguar
password: hitler

Brainlibs losing 6 times in a row. End my fucking life.

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Hi!

>tfw let down by brainlibs

Attached: angry dog.jpg (500x299, 52K)

>this 20 minute fingerpointing shitfest without votes

I FUCKING HATE FAGGOT NIGGER BRAINLIBS SO FUCKING MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: asuka angery.jpg (790x590, 247K)

BRAINLIBS ARE ACTUALLY CHOKING THIS

Attached: index.jpg (220x229, 11K)

we went from a libsweep to this

Attached: 1554684945927.jpg (1125x1358, 276K)

>actually believing liberals could win

HOW THE FUCK DID LIBS LOSE

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (443x550, 37K)

that was the worst game I've ever seen in my fucking life, liberals are so goddamn stupid holy shit

you people are fucking morons god damn I am mad

seething libcuck

SPROLO YOU FAGGOT

slow gaym

too many people

1 MORE PLAYER SPOT OPEN FOR GLORIOUS 10P
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Ozzie here.
I literally quit because I hate all of you fucking retards too much.
Please kill yourselves when you finish this session, nothing of value will be lost.

I'm secretely related to Adolf Schickelgruber alias Hitler.
Ask me anything, redditors.
PS: I have green eyes.

seething

bano0

bump

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

>when fas self own and libs win on td
based...

what a fun night
enjoy your games Yea Forums
drup is ready for more threads soon

>fascists win by lying

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

ping2

2 YOU DEAD FUCK

>blogstopper

Attached: 1558456883307.jpg (340x273, 20K)

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Attached: 1559670027476.gif (226x175, 3M)

SOMEONE THAT'S NOT GOING TO GO BRAINDEAD JOIN

The website booted me out and now it won't let me back in.

Attached: riju sad trans.png (1159x1802, 772K)

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

try another browser

Well since the website croaked for me, I'm heading to bed. I hope you all have fun, and I look forward to many SH threads to come!

Attached: riju lovely people.png (1280x720, 362K)

restrat browser

MY MASTERFUL PLAN CRUMBLES

Attached: 2019-06-05 09_08_58-Secret Hitler.io.png (1433x603, 363K)

that was unexpected

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

Still playin?

Attached: 1559670527682.png (672x496, 480K)

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE
password is rage

>non-life threatening
>to the head
was he a brainlet?

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/WretchedAbsorbingLyrebirdRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

SOMEONE JOIN

Attached: 1544833724963.jpg (524x646, 50K)

>calls me gay
>expects me to join

Attached: 1543520631382.png (480x465, 173K)

we need more players

join dammit

Attached: 1435428133070 (1).jpg (482x427, 36K)

just need 1 more to continue with our 25th remake

Attached: 1542735520339.jpg (500x500, 20K)

SOMEONE FUCKING JOIN

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Owari da...

Attached: 1549338340752.jpg (960x547, 53K)

bump we need one more player

we need more players dammit

Attached: Arabs on fire lol.jpg (800x507, 171K)

bump
still need those players

>you have been assigned the fascist role

Attached: 1559621273348.gif (400x379, 1017K)

comfy, loving, friendly, people, password: rage

Yea Forums JOIN BACK SOMEONE CAME

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/TwoPsychedelicCaribou

Honestly playing it IRL is fucked because most people are bad liars, including me :(

It's very difficult for fascist to win if you play this in a group of friends that know each other.