Wage cuck lol

isn't this guy just a blue collar LARPer

>hardwork means you will be successful

I sure had to write a whole fucking page about it though

Corporations aren't people.
Corporations aren't your friend.
You don't owe them shit.

>this triggers the zoomer

Attached: capitalist manifesto.png (960x720, 612K)

what's the ideal job for you guys

desu half that stuff is true. America is one of the better places in the world to be born. Debt is for shitters. Your safety IS your own responsibility. Whining and complaining is for children and women, if you're complaining about something as a man it better be because you're directly seeking potential solutions you intend to follow through on, and not because you're looking for a shoulder to cry on. Education is genuinely a good thing and you should strive to remain educated. Incidentally educated and indoctrinated are two separate things that you need to distinguish, but still, stay educated. All people are created equal and all people do make choices that have an impact on their success in life.

The rest of the list is good-goy tier though. Bad jobs exist, some jobs are always gonna be passionless. Distinguishing yourself at work is 95% networking and 5% results. People are definitely the byproduct of their circumstances, fuck anyone who thinks otherwise. If you were born in a shithole your life is probably gonna suck. Hell, point 10 directly contradicts point 1. How can you have won the lottery by your circumstantial birth, but then circumstances dont matter? its one or the other fuckers.

>Being proud of pulling yourself deeper into material illusion
Yikes!

Attached: 1FA4D0D1-AD13-4770-AD4E-45BB72F78054.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: things i wish my employees would say.jpg (661x360, 60K)

Imaging actually having this slave mentality.

Attached: Emi_face.png (793x591, 702K)

>just accept more hours, less pay and benefits, and economy driven to the ground by debt and inflation like a "real" man.

The girly font and the random hearts and flowers make this 200x as disgusting as it would otherwise be.

based

The KEK pledge

Embarrassing

>"I am entitled to life"
>tfw when all the necessities to continue being alive aren't part of that entitlement

Attached: art_thou_serious_knave.jpg (330x425, 46K)

Attached: 1542912071050.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I don't think there's an issue inherently with capitalism, but people who spend their life trying ot be as rich as possible will do whatever they can to exceed at that goal. So, sometimes that means stomping on their employees, or using unsafe materials, or making kids work in furnaces or locking people into garment factories ect.

So you DO need to keep corporate bodies in check.

Why is it so hard to do something with moderation?

Its funny that conservatives have a lot of similar believes to Soviet Era commies

imagine walking into work after barely sleeping the night before and this is what you see

It's not hard to treat your workers like human beings. That's supposed to be the norm.

That's how Americans are because they have a cult of "working hard". Lets forget our fathers and grandfathers could actually afford to live and have a family on so called "shit" jobs these days. Let's ignore inflation, let's ignore depressed wages, let's ignore immigration creating cheap labor for corporate exploitation to the suffering of the citizenry, let's ignore foreign countries buying up living property in the US and renting them out at insane prices, just work harder.

>man who has never done manual labor thinks other people need to work harder
yeah ok

I don't think there's an issue inherently with Darwinism, but animals who spend their life trying to eat and breed as much as possible will do whatever they can to exceed at that goal. So, sometimes that means killing a rabbit that didn't need to die, or picking a fight with another animal that walked by, or abandoning their weaker offspring in the snow during the winter.

just who is this guy?

>unironically kowtowing to corporate overloads
Good goy

>given the chance to keep working here, I would gladly accept a cut in pay

Attached: 1556929932285.png (1154x1062, 819K)

That's Canadian mentality don't fuck them up.

but companies can't make the most profits possible if they treat their employees like people and pay them livable wages user. How dare you deny the rich their 4th mansion.

He never worked a “sweat” job until his tv career was dying and he pretends to do it by walking around in mud. Its the definition of a poor Republican. Thinks hes tough because he stupidly jumps into mud for money

OH SHIT, JIM VARNEY IS ALIVE!

Wasn't he a failed opera singer?

The man who invented the waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=mDBM8lwVmQo

Attached: yaranaika.jpg (400x394, 31K)

a failed actor from a rich family that gets paid to do so called "dirty" jobs under the supervision of professionals then walks around with a smug sense of accomplishment while telling everyone else to work harder.

>Let's ignore inflation, let's ignore depressed wages, let's ignore immigration creating cheap labor for corporate exploitation to the suffering of the citizenry
Let's ignore that food is the cheapest it's ever been. Let's ignore that we live in a country where starving to death is absolutely unheard of unless you get lost in the wilderness alone.

That shit cuts both ways, user. The only reason your "fathers and grandfathers" could afford a middle-class lifestyle is because all of the other men their age group who couldn't died young and didn't leave behind progeny to shitpost on the internet.

People who think like this have no self-respect

>I don't need all the money you pay me...Do you want some back?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 005.png (605x403, 235K)

I'm not sure if you misinterpreted my position or picked a really odd example to counter me.

You are aware he's funded by the Koch brothers right? he doesn't give a shit about you its all a grift

Now this is real cuckery

Attached: fd521aeb73884f679f6398320759e2c595b5f59a7e470aa73935ddc5fff300e5.png (472x1296, 562K)

>I really don't need a raise...My review alone was more than enough!
>Given the chance to keep working here, I would gladly accept a cut in pay!
>I can't believe how much money you pay me...Do you want some back?
Fuck man even if this was put up at my job ironically I'd reconsider working there

Attached: 1559270179921.jpg (757x960, 296K)

It's not a counterargument, it's an explanation of why it's retarded to expect a competitive landscape to involve players who do things "in moderation". Because those players lose to the ones who don't, and die, so the only ones left are the ones who don't do anything in moderation.

>equating a system established by and maintained by humans, consciously, to the natural order of all living things
this is how you know somebody has completely given up

>lottery
I'm not sure if this argument is anti-Christian, but shut up, you faggot. Your birth was calculated and YOU wouldn't have been born any other way because of how genetics work. There was no luck to you. You don't owe anyone but your parents anything. No one in the shitholes or anything.

I don't think there's an issue inherently with feudalism, but barons who spend their life trying ot be as rich as possible will do whatever they can to exceed at that goal. So, sometimes that means stomping on their peasants, or using unsafe materials, or making kids work in blacksmiths ect.

So you DO need to keep aristocrats in check.

>zoomer

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

I can't wait until I can work in animation and games instead of being a wagecuck

Attached: received_316838459233210.jpg (861x724, 38K)

>but muh 25 cent big macs

retard

>given the chance to keep working here, I would gladly accept a cut in pay

Attached: kek.jpg (474x591, 32K)

It reminds me of that, I believe fake, post on a board for landlords about how tenants should tip. SOME actual landlords agreed.

We actually do do this mother fucker. When animals overbreed we kill them out down to acceptable levels.

NOW DANCE, WAGIE, DANCE
MAN NEVER HAD A CHANCE
AND NO ONE EVER KNEW IT WAS REALLY ONLY YOU

Attached: 1520123215212012.jpg (640x640, 66K)

>Let's ignore that food is the cheapest it's ever been

Only shitty food. Healthy food is still too expensive.

My favorite thing about this is how the people who are actually in a position to make the workplace the sort of place where employees WOULD be that grateful to be a part of it don't do shit to move the needle in that direction. They just wish and sigh and wonder why oh why nobody is inherently happy under their bootheel.

>I don't think there's an issue inherently with capitalism
you only say that because you're afraid of being called a communist, just like any other americans are.

ofcourse it's the best economical system, but at the same time there's a lot of things wrong with capitalism. for example the fact that corporations are incredibly more powerful than the state itself.

Attached: 1558735981878.jpg (720x764, 142K)

Attached: humble cardboard box merchant.jpg (1887x1415, 85K)

Uhhhh operator? I'd like to report a claim...Oh yeah...redpilled...

wow, i wonder why this guy has never heard his employees say he's the best boss they ever had.

soo.... you want to be a wage cuck?

>I live in America
Dios mio a retardado mutt

vocaroo.com/i/s1H8N6BSwhEL

cringe but additionally based

yeah those dollar tacos and burgers sure are going to have a good long term impact on your health, but don't worry you can go bankrupt in a futile attempt to pay for life-saving healthcare when you inevitably succumb to a stroke due pisspoor dietary decisions because health food is still expensive

>"I sure do love having employees that work hard for my company. Who cares if they're busting their backs and barely scraping by each day, these lambos aren't going to pay for themselves"
how do we fix our society

Attached: 1551715404234.jpg (1360x905, 232K)

Thank God I'm self employed, all money under the table tax free

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Soviet era commies actually had a lot of far-right beliefs.
The only "left" things about them were all economy.
The whole message about victory, tons of propaganda, hating personal freedom - they share all those with far right.

In my country, it gets even funnier: the elected party is viciously anti-commie, but uses propaganda style nearly identical to commies and has commie policies too.
The only non-commie thing they do is being strongly religious.

yeah so you can enjoy those 70 hour workweeks for crunch to meet your deadline. much better.

Cringe

Well if enough people with a mind for forcing and enforcing legislation that actually deals with these issues we could manage.

I don't think you NEED to send the rich to guillotines to make life easier in a capitalist society, but if it's primarily viewed as a binary issue it fulfill itself as one.

Just woke up from my neet nap :3

Attached: 1558246012513.gif (540x540, 49K)

Meat's not expensive unless you're buying it in a stupid manner.

There is literally no difference between a corporatist and a communist state. The only difference is the taste of the boot you lick.

It can't be fixed, friend. Let it burn down.

>Shitty food
Only because your standards are retarded, fresh produce and meat are more expensive than salt-jammed previously-frozen and canned food, sure, but they're still cheaper than they've ever been.

The average person spends about 10% of their income on food. That's down from 25% less than 2 generations ago. This isn't just about Dollar Menu hijinks, food is cheaper. You're spoiled by free-range organic all-natural horse shit that you think is "healthier" but it's bullshit. There's more nutritional value in a Big Mac than in the fucking can of old beans that the poorest among us ate 30 years ago when they got spare change on the street.

lol he clearly put in a huge effort and risked everything he owned to get where he is, keep crying commie.

>I'd reconsider working there
Shut the fuck up wage cuck, you either work here or never work. Where the fuck you gonna go? McDonald's?

>You should be happy you're alive
>Life is a gift you are wasting
What pseudo Christian bullshit is this?

based

>i don't mind working late
>I would gladly accept a cut in pay
gtfo.

Christ in Chrysler. Corporate American is a fucking trip.

Attached: SUPER Disgusted.png (640x360, 419K)

I enjoy that kind of work so, yes. Beats service jobs

No we couldn't. We couldn't for the same reason that the corporations that believe in playing fair die off; the bureaucrats who are good at playing the bureaucratic game get promoted, and the ones who Stand For The Justice of the People don't.

Who the fuck do you think sits at the top of the Food and Drug Administration and how do you think he got there? Here's a hint: it doesn't have shit to do with his abilities as a crusader for food quality. It has to do with his abilities to climb ranks.

>tfw own my own business
>tfw we pay our employees 20 dollars starting
>tfw I personally buy every employee at my business a large pizza for pizza fridays
>tfw i'm a strict, yet loose boss and everyone respects me

Feels good to work in the trades, where everything is skill based so you can genuinely pay people what their worth to your company, instead of paying them the bare minimum to do 20 hours of work a day because everyone else makes the same

As we ourselves (humans) demonstrate, cooperation trumps competition. But sometimes this involves killing off antisocial people, like the destructively competitive. The real historical anomaly of today is celebrating sociopaths, rather than shunning them.

Keep seething, eurocommie

>skill and work ethic aren't taboo.
>CEOs firing 800 employees is perfectly fine.
>Elites exercising sanctions and general economic terrorism to lampoon the advertised spoils of skill and work ethic, so as to trade in for higher bonuses and cheaper labor, be it through exploiting illegals, H1Bs, overseas slave labor or replacing actual people with machines and AI.
>a clear meritocracy.

You guys are stupid as fuck, were pretty lucky to have ready available jobs in companies that produce. I mean, it could always be better but the fact that a huge portion of our population has a way of making a living is a blessing. If you're so up you're own ass on your lazy fucking NEET bullshit fuck off, you also have the opportunities to work on any dream you might have especially in this internet era. But you all waste it, just rather bitch and moan, fuck you life is hard nobody said it wasn't. But at least you don't have to walk miles to get shitty water for your family daily, at least you have access to food and don't have to starve regularly, at least you can actually get an education, and have access to communities where you can make money, some people don't even have the ability to make some sort of effort. God you're all pathetic and the exact reason why the first world needs to import so many people outside it's borders. In fact this shit absolutely reeks of commie subversion lately, posting the same garbage, pretty much incel tier at this point.

Yea we already tried those reforms. Guess who torn it apart?

Attached: b57.png (603x435, 59K)

>Let's ignore that food is the cheapest it's ever been
Food is also the absolute worst quality its ever been, good luck actually affording "food" filled with nutrients and vitamins instead of empty calories and a surplus of carbs, fats, and sugars
>Let's ignore that we live in a country where starving to death is absolutely unheard of
Sure, but we're also going ignore everything else that's happening because people have access to food that is likely killing them? I know it helps to look at the silver lining sometimes, but this country is not in good shape. The wealth gap is obscene, the cost of living gets more unaffordable each year for your average citizen, this isn't "living". Most people pay to exist, that's it. They work their low wage job so they can survive the night to work at their low wage job. You do realize the "minimum wage" was created for a "minimum" standard of living, right?

Here's something F.D.R said: "No business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country. By living wages I mean I mean more than a bare subsistence level - I mean the wages of a decent living."

>why don't you go home earlier...
>we have everything under control

Attached: 1543689820021.png (789x750, 18K)

>Studying to get a degree in speech and language pathology
>average wage in NA for an SLP is like 80k USD/CAD
>Job is high in demand and requires a medical license to practice so if I don't like my employer I'll just apply elsewhere

Maybe don't be wageslaves.

Attached: 1355111730187.jpg (805x645, 160K)

>entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
>no such thing as a bad job
How can someone act so entitled and pretend not to be at the same time?
Entitled to life? yeah fucking right, you're on borrowed time by default and it's getting sucked up by shitty work
Entitled to liberty? Give me a break, have you seen how much free speech and societal pressures have neutered anyone's ability to speak their mind and do anything outside of the latest pop crap?
Pursuit of happiness? Yeah you can dangle a carrot in front of a horse on a treadmill too, doesn't mean they're gonna get it with the shit that's been put in the way
America the greatest country? Biggest economy, I'll give you that, but it's so stratified that your average citizen wouldn't know how to handle 10 grand falling in their laps other than either spending it all in one go or paying off fractions of debt.
Deplore debt? Well aren't you in the wrong fucking country amigo. Even people who literally live in tents and eat beans have debt. Maybe not the guy in the pic because he's an actor who would cry over a hangnail but what the fuck do I know, I'm a peasant.
There's a lot more holes in this, but all I can say is people who take this pledge actually don't have work ethic, and their skills are debatable because you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe this whole thing like it was the commandments.

Attached: 1559612030475.jpg (1440x1080, 540K)

Self-employment drawing titties for roneryfags. Fuck being a corporate drone.

Trump gave corporations tax cuts and didn't cut government spending now all those corporations are still sending jobs overseas or going towards full automation while also increasing the deficit

Based retard

I know, and I'm not an advocate for social darwinism, but you have to understand that the system works the way the system is designed to work.

>celebrating sociopaths
you can't create an impersonal structure which insulates the people at the top from consequence and rewards them with power and prestige and expect that sociopaths WON'T be drawn to it like iron shavings to a magnet. Bureaucracy always ends the same way. Institutional rot is very real and very dangerous and always plays out the same way.

>BRB going to live in a barrel now

>i feel like im in an insane asylum where people only repeat the same things

Attached: anon.png (644x644, 413K)

No, you're stupid as fuck. Corporations and the rich are basically raping everyone yet you all want to just throw it under the table. This is class warfare you retard, but go on just ignore it I'm sure the skyrocketing cost of living, immense inflation, growing national debt, and impossible cost of housing will just fix themselves while the rich get even more money. Have you ever heard of the Panama Papers?

the trickle down is coming, just be patient

And now you'll slave away
Just to scrape some pay
Nice work you did
You're gonna go far, kid

Attached: deal with it.gif (476x319, 950K)

wrong, taxes exist. we're forced to cooperate

And FDR was a pedo and a commie apologist.

I've seen this since 2017. OP go be gay somewhere else.

Don't you think that personal freedom is a capitalist belief and is hated by the far-right and the communist because both are colectivist ideologies?

20 year old here.
Everytime I see these pics i'm glad I went for the military.

Attached: 1530140194951.png (400x400, 71K)

Fucking this, working in the trades is the best, cause the moment you git gud, your worth your confidence in gold to whoever you work for, and working for yourself means you set your own price and can undercut EVERYONE
t. own my plumbing business with 20 workers

Much respect but I have been in that situation before, you will be inevitably absorbed if not muscled out by authorities who don't want to play fair.

>tfw my workplace desperately tries to keep me
>tfw my workplace caves in to demands I make because I can do work efficiently and intelligently
>tfw get good size raises every year
Maybe you should stop being dumb? Maybe study a subject that ties into your mentality and look for a job in it?

Are you talking about fast food or actual ingredients to cook with because I don't think the Turkey slaughterhouse is pumping the birds fulla fat and salt these days.

It's already happening, the lower and middle class are being fucked hard

This one is obviously a joke though
The boss clearly knows people don't love working at whatever menial office job it is and is making light of it

Suuuure, gramps. Take your pills, you're delusional again.

You have absolutely no idea what quality of life was like even 50 years ago, except for what you learned from entertainment and advertisements. You have a pretty clear picture today of how the bottom 50% of society live but you don't get what it looked like for that same segment of society in the Golden Age you are comparing shit to.

The simple fact is that technology is a rising tide that lifts all boats, we are better off now than we used to be. The economic system is fucked but it's just as fucked as it used to be. This isn't the dawn of some dark new age, it's shit working like it ALWAYS worked, only now you're seeing the side of it that history doesn't remember unless there's a literal revolution.