Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/watchdogs-2/watch-dogs-2-sales-ubisoft-response
youtube.com/watch?v=1sL1XM7soH4
thesun.co.uk/news/7002106/uk-acid-attacks-15-every-week/
youtu.be/1bHlaLjL1M4
youtu.be/wcc1F_M_nHA
youtube.com/watch?v=BDoX8UnQ4D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

London is the shittiest city in the world.
I can't imagine why anyone would choose to set their video game there

Did they just call out homos? Based and redpilled

Baltimorean here, I can assure you we're worse.

Detroit too, Chicago is probably better than London tho at least.

>God Save the NPCs
This is on purpose, for sure

First, AC Origin's trailer started with "WE" and now this?

Someone at Ubisoft is dare I say... #based?

>NPCs
So, Liberals are embracing the term now?

>ubishit

not even worth pirating

But didn't WD2 sell like shit?

>First, AC Origin's trailer started with "WE"
is this true? fucking kek

Nope, it did pretty well, and was a vast improvement over the first game

isreal-Palestinian border here. i can assure you live in a better environment

>set in post-Brexit world
DRUMPF BTFO. QUEEN SLAAYAYYYYY.

>God Save the NPCs

Attached: 1546991354233.jpg (242x236, 13K)

London isnt that bad but Paris would have been cooler. Ubi doesnt have the edge or balls to do a story that's any good though.

If I see more people get upset at the term NPC being used IRL robots, I'm gonna lose it

>bait sjws with anti rightwing nods
>bait poltards with dog whistles towards their memes
>deliver end product without a political message to make sure you make money of both sides

devilish

>God Save the NPCs
OH NO NO NO NO

I do ponder how well gun play in London will go down with the media. Actually making guns incredibly rare would improve the gameplay, along with removing the drone bomb.

Yeah, and this was the reaction to it.

Attached: WE.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

Missed the hilarious youtube live chat where it started with WE and the entire chat for maybe a minute was filled with hundreds of thousands of WUZ KANGS

It was fucking horrible and the only way you could have put up with that shitty by the numbers tower climbing cringe fest is if you're 12.

Brexit is happening. Literally any game set after this fall will be in a post Brexit world.

this is on purpose every time. look at far cry 4, 5, and New Dawn. its bait to get people to talk about the game

>ubisoft games
>not selling like hot cakes

I played WD2 and I already forgot, but wasn't the main bad guy a yogi with a manbun?

>ubisoft
>deliver end product without a political message to make sure you make money of both sides

good joke

>Brexit is happening
They've been saying that for years.

>deliver end product without a political message
lmao

Wwatch Dogs 2 had that butch woman be a shit talking push over.

Do people actually give a shit about this? I don't remember anyone ever talking about the sequel after getting burned by the first game.

>what is farcry 5

They went from muh evil christian white people to doomsday cult for all races

Do regular consumers even care about watchdogs? It's alright I don't get the hype.

>God save the NPC's

Attached: 452452342.jpg (1047x780, 142K)

Source on the sales?

and the white evil christian was right in the end and is an ally in the sequel

Retarded normies will eat up literally anything.

Wish they would put up an amazon page

I've been hold up at gun point bruh, if some Paki tried to mug me with a knife I'd floor the fuck.

In America, shitheads pack heat.

Ubisoft is pretty much like EA Sports now

it's perfect for the themes of the game, they might actually have a bit of balls here

Philly is also shit

Because London is 50% muslims and 50% NPCs

Attached: 8ee.jpg (856x844, 58K)

OH BOY ANOTHER SEQUEL TO AN OPENWORLD GAME I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT

FUCK UBISOFT THEY ARE LITERALLY THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING THIS INDUSTRY AND IF YOU SUPPORT THEM YOU NEED TO KYS

>It was fucking horrible
yet better than the first

Watch Dogs 2 flopped hard and Ubisoft never denied it.

pcgamesn.com/watchdogs-2/watch-dogs-2-sales-ubisoft-response

Yes, but you are the home of cheesesteaks the supreme sandwich.

That balanced you out.

victorian london is the only good london

Yeah it flopped so hard they abandonded the IP.
wait..

I own 1 and 2, but found them pretty boring after a few hours.

Maybe with this one - which I'll torrent, not buy - we can at least have some fun purging the degenerates.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sL1XM7soH4

fuck you

Attached: 432.png (630x472, 818K)

Remember the Ubisoft cycle nigs.

This happens EVERY TIME its near E3.

we dont put politics in our games post brexit london literelly trying to stir controversies for money yikes

There's a deadline. No more extensions. It's in the EU's best interests to make England suffer a hard Brexit and have to renegotiate literally all of their trade deals from a weaker position than they were in back in the 50s when they actually produced coal and steel. How else do you discourage others from leaving?

>All that fake hype in the comment section

Pathetic. No one cares.

I didn't like the first game much, but really enjoyed the second game, then again that was my first real open world game outside of Spiderman games up to that point so I loved fucking with the hacking and doing all the missions. I am skeptical about the NPC shit, I want a character with personality not literal NPC meme

I'll take that, still waiting for a game set in Philly so I can destroy my fellow niggas

Hello nigger. What part of the city do you live in?

Wish i was this mental bros...

>then again that was my first real open world game outside of Spiderman games up to that point

I'm sorry. Actually, how the fuck is it possible to play these open world games and not have already played a rockstar game?

homefront the revolution was, but it was shit and map design wise they really didnt even try to be accurate

>thou shalt not kill
>proceeds to get blasted in the face with a shotgun

Attached: 1556919124491.jpg (656x432, 62K)

Why? Who wanted this? I don't remember anyone caring about the second one.

Attached: 1415986721295.jpg (714x759, 180K)

He was the main bad guy, but they also shat on inner city gangs and even the Mexican cartel.

Jup, and new dawn was about redemption through religion

> Brexit story
> They had to rush it before it happens
Just when you thought you can't make more of a trainwreck out of WD

Well they are the ones buying ubishoft games after all

When Watch Dogs 2 came out I was 16 and wasn't allowed to play most M rated games except Halo 4 and Reach because you killed aliens that don't look like humans. Told my mom it was only about hacking and didn't mention the shooting and killing so was able to get it. Had to wait until I was 18 to finally get RDR2 and bought GTA SA, VC, III and IV.

Well, that's actually perfect for dystopian cyber state setting.

You don't think it's because NPCs kind of rhymes with queen like the anthem and the Sex Pistols song? It's NPCs because your shitty Paul Joseph Watson wojak?

>reee buy my shitty Japanese game

Look at all the NPCs in the replies. They didn't even like the other WD games yet they are still "excited" for this.

>legion
>npcs
I can't tell if I want a Yea Forums video game or not.

Adding modern shit politics into game is like adding fucking minions to the game.

Attached: aaaaaaah.jpg (1600x900, 203K)

Because americans think cockney accents aren't extinct.

Because Ubisoft did AC Syndicate not too long ago and can reuse a ton of shit.

Attached: syndicate.jpg (1620x1080, 179K)

this generations GTA London is happening

buying it

>there are people even younger than me on Yea Forums
I don't like this

While Watch Dogs 2 sold way less than the first once, which was expected since the first one was a big fat lie, it started selling well later on through positive word of mouth. Ubisoft themselves put trust in the franchise and recently said they are thinking about it long-term.
Which is probably why they dropped numbering the entries now.
That setting alone will make it sell well.

London might be a shithole, but at least it's a shithole with history and beautiful architecture

I'd take a European shithole over an American shithole like LA or NYC any day, but that's just me

It makes it sell a ton?

Man, I wish there was a comfy Victorian London mystery game that was similarly vast and more atmospheric but didn't have all the dumbass climbing and plot baggage

how old are you gramps

You actually won me over. Where else in the world can you find an overbearing surveillance state in a dystopian nightmare city with gangs, ethnic "enrichment", and overall misery.

watchdogs always feels like a complete waste, they should have just made it a cheesy 90's style hacker movie or done a "watchdogs:Blood dragon" spinoff, the settings are boring as shit because they're not either far enough in the future or retro enough with goofy high-tech bullshit
they have a fun idea but they didn't commit hard enough because ubi are a bunch of lazy cunts

Attached: 1556410952661.jpg (624x474, 24K)

London was the world's greatest city. It's in a wretched state now but something of its former glory shines through.

>We want the NPC audience

Attached: 1427151568260.jpg (588x525, 36K)

I actually liked this game more than Odyssey

It did at one point, but not anymore.

Modern day Italy with a few refs to AC2 would have been cool.

>wasn't allowed to play Watch Dogs 2
Good on your folks, but fuck me you zoomers make me feel older than dirt.

19, turning 20 in a month or so

Canadian here, what happened to it? Does it have something to do with London not having a white majority population?

this could be where they do it
I haven't seen much of the leaks but apparently you can hack brains and control other people that way
maybe not cheesy but at least full cyberpunk to facilitate dumber hacker stuff

I miss when all the reveals happened at E3 and not shitty soulless reveals on the week before

In London today a right winger went into a crowd of anti-Trump protesters with a knife and committed a stabbing, but please tell me about how the left and muslims are the real problem in London.

that user you replied to is the same age, then

Uncensored chat is the only thing worth watching during these events.

A game not selling well doesn't instantly mean that sequels are out of the question. By your logic Dark Souls should have never been made. Its called a future investment to try and build up a series, you fucking mongoloid. Ubisoft said the game flopped (the second one, not the first one), You can stop being in denial now, you blind ubidrone.

So, they're hoping the third time's the charm, essentially.

Attached: 1521894745654.jpg (640x480, 52K)

This. Watch Dogs, Fable 4, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, so much could have just waited a couple weeks to make an even more exciting event.

Please name some political messaging in recent Ubisoft games, and not 'REEEEE WOMAN IN MY MAGIC KUNG FU NINJA GAME'

>western """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""games""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
SHR this shit in the name of Yotsuba.

Attached: 1549930443819.gif (487x560, 736K)

Stop being so angry, man.

I was 16 when WD2 came out and now am 19 so other user has a year over me

>Watch Dogs

I think it’s literally physically impossible i could give less of a shit.

Cope more, idiot.

i think some of it has to do with the fact that half the shit gets leaked a week ahead of time anyways
hell i think a majority of the MK11 roster is already leaked and just floating around now and the shang tsung trailer just confirmed half of it
its at the point where either the company announces it early or it just gets leaked out

Attached: 1558648543187.jpg (1090x1128, 295K)

never played the game also the protag is female don't want that i am out

You guys are missing some crucial information.

This isn't just any Ubisoft game. Do you guys know Clint Hocking? That name might ring a bell for Splinter Cell fans.

This guy is responsible for Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Far Cry 2. He hasn't done anything since then. Until now. He's actually heading this game.

Smash Ultimate reveal was a blast.
It's not about the timing, it's about the game.

Also WD was leaked, so it's damage control reveal.

All those, except Watch Dogs, literally got leaked, not revealed

Oh boy, its another "game gets marketly leaked by Ubisoft, then announced and there's 100 threads on Yea Forums despite nobody fucking cares about the series" episode

this has been happening for fucking years y Ubisoft

Attached: 1453075136812.png (275x264, 80K)

Isn't he an Amazon slave now

Stop being so angry. Jesus. Nothing to get that mad about?

Thank you for the concession.

That was eons ago, user. He's been at Ubisoft for 4 years.

That's exactly why it makes a good setting. It's an overbearing nanny state with face detection cameras and "loicense" required for handling basically anything.

>committed a stabbing
Lol are you talking about the Trump balloon?
If you are then YIKES

Watchdogs 2 was a flop.

In another world where this was made by a competent dev, it would be amazing playing as a bong, selling counterfit wanking permits, hacking sargon's facebook, and fighting off the constabulary and Muslim ghetto dwellers with your darkweb acquired Bud K arsenal of fantasy and ninja blades... This won't be the game we get though.

Attached: 1465929875849.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Do they not forgive?
Do they not forget?

Attached: anonymous is leejun 1416881683913c2.jpg (115x179, 7K)

Holy fuck I'm retarded. I glanced at these leaks the other day and for whatever reason thought it was Sleeping Dogs instead of Watch Dogs. Was in threads disappointed people were talking shit about how garbage of a series it was thinking how in the fuck could anyone hate Sleeping Dogs.

>mfw i realize i'm a retard and all my excitement vanishes in an instant

Attached: 1495808688051.jpg (1600x1200, 227K)

The antagonist’s followers where not all white though

Man I really love that this reaction pic really took off

What's a Nubian?

Attached: chasing amy true.jpg (191x215, 5K)

She was arrested for possession of a deadly weapon and committing a stabbing with it, yes. The details beyond that are largely irrelevant.

please please PLEASE have sex

Can't wait for all the hamfisted Brexit and Farage allegories

>objective: throw a milkshake at the politician

Attached: 1544747219879.jpg (340x372, 69K)

Love me some watch dogs

lel. and then also, CD Projekt RED as in >redpilled, and i saw a trailer for a movie that said "based (as in BASED) on a true story." are these, dare i say it, ourguys? and theres also a taco place near me called "Pepe's Mexican Food," which is obviously named after /ourmascot/ pepe the frog. jej so baste.

They could make a riveting sociopolitical commentary on London and the UK at large in video game form but they're Ubisoft.

bullshit you can take it out on Israelis whenever you want

I played the second one, and it wasn't great, but in almost every way it was an improvement over the first game. Though, that's not saying much. Releasing nothing at all would also have been an improvement over the first game.

Attached: h5yet8gu4w8y.jpg (960x948, 45K)

>le /ourguys/
They're corporations retard, they just want to appeal to the larger group and sell their stuff, and pay their employees

absolutely based

>the right is terrified of milkshakes now
blessed timeline

Attached: 1524176872039.gif (421x450, 392K)

That's a pretty good deflection of facts, user. Do you work for any newspapers per chance?

I still enjoy this setting and the jack the ripper dlc was goat

>god save the NPC's

let me guess. the enemy is some sort of alt right entity and they call people NPC's?

its like a meme

>and the UK at large
Just London actually.

is it going to be hipster freaks again, really hope not desu

unless you're claiming it was self defense then a right wing lunatic stabbing someone makes them a psycho

There was a Sherlock Holmes third person game not long ago set in smaller hubs for mystery solving in 1800s London.

So how is dilation working out for you?

hurting your feelings faggot?

WTF, we can only control 50% of the NPCs in this game now?

I am white, Towson in Baltimore County.

It's OK in this part, good places to eat and a Microcenter.

This place has rotten your brain, faggot.
It's a reference to a new gameplay system they have in place that lets you play as any npc you see.

Actually the big rumor right now is that you play as NPC's. Unclear how most likely you're Not Anonymous or some shit.

>So triggered she stabbed a balloon of a baby Trump.

Why are all Trump supporters lunatics

>Terrified.
More like annoyed. Also are you yurifag?

if you play as them then it's not an npc is it retard

I know you fucking smartass

libtards btfo

Hi shill

hey

Is authoritarian liberals even possible?

> there are even younger people than me on Yea Forums

So what?

Tell Ubisoft to fuck off with this shitty shovelware , thank you

Authoritarian liberal is an oxymoron. You just wind up with Stalin or Hitler.

ya probably, commies have special economic zones why not a libtard authoritarian zone

The shill thing is really overplayed here but if there's one company that I'm almost sure has infiltrated marketers into Yea Forums it's Ubisoft
Every screenshot thread has screenshots of Ubisoft games when their games are ugly as shit

I can't do that

actually the game is supposed to let you play as anyone. There is no main character.

WOW dont they know NPCs is used by literal NAZIS? Looks like we have to rise up again tranny bros.

Can't wait for the Ubisoft Uplay Pass or whatever it will be called

>ubishit
Go climb a tower and then jump off irl faggots

Mother fucker, what's a nubian?

Sir, no one in this thread will actually buy this game.
This is just a laugh squad, so get in line and laugh too.

I think the point is that you take the role of what traditionally would be one. Kind of like in Driver San Francisco

fucking lel

Honestly every game they have made in the last 6 months has been epic in my eyes.

>all the conversations will be Wolfenstein tier
>darkies and mussies will all be good guys trying to get by(in a country they chose to move into because of the free shit they give away but that's besides the point)
>wh*toids will all be super rich and evil nazis
>the only good white people will be the ones who let the darks step all over them
>Final Objective:Kill blargage and Brongle Blumpf
There, I just explained the game 100%accurately now nobody has to buy it.

>overplayed

Attached: ShillingIsntRealTheySaid2.jpg (2800x2700, 1.71M)

LA currently has a problem with too many people shitting in the streets, and may actually have the bubonic plague in circulation. That's just 1 first world country example too. I don't really like London either but there is a lot worse.

London is amazing, fag. I study up north and coming back to London is like travelling to a whole new country in the sense its better in every way imaginable. There's much variety in London you can literally never be bored because there's always something going on which satisfies your taste.

go climb a tower and take a picture ^___^

>tower climbing cringe fest
congrats at showing everyone how you have no idea what youre talking about

i assume you're just being ironic but i've been unironically enjoying ubi games lately
i might be getting old or something

god bless chat everything is better when you have a live chat

no one asked for this...
this IP should have died after the first one

>Brexit is happening
come on, now

They can't avoid it because they set it in post-Brexit London. If London is shitty, it's project fear. If London's not shitty, then it's encouraging Brexit. It's an issue that's splitting the UK so hard that the biggest parties right now are the Lib Dems and the Brexit Party.

You're right in that London is a theme park of amusement. Shame park security is shite.

>sjws with anti rightwing nods
like what

I don't get how you're supposed to care about your character if it's just some random dude and it can be anyone else any time.

nah, it was pretty good.

Attached: 1475929300738.gif (350x263, 40K)

it's just more fun to pretend that people who say guvnuh still exist and havent been completely replaced by people who say محافظ حاكم

I mean, the whole idea is that you can control any NPC, which is an interesting way of having an avatar but not really. If it's implemented well it could be a unique game mechanic. Who am I kidding it'll be a shitty gimmick

>npc needs to be spoonfed a backstory to enjoy his game
pottery

Going the "Batman with a smartphone" route didn't work ( I personally liked a guy so detached he didn't understand his nephew being terrified of witnessing his uncle slaughtering people), nor did hipster cool, might as well play as a random.

>Implying there will be even a single, shred of current politics.

Ubisoft is absolutely terrified of making a statement. Far Cry 5 was meant to have some political leaning due to the setting but someone clearly sterilized the game somewhere in the process.

>vote leave
>ruin country

Attached: 1557223548974.gif (607x609, 762K)

So is this UBIsoft trying to come in on chan culture with the NPC meme and brexit and trump or what am I missing?

>division 2
>EVERYONE WHO CRITICIZES THE GOVERNMENT MUST BE A VIOLENT PSYCHOPATH THAT IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION
they're not doing a very good job

>inb4 the plot revolves around stopping brexit or heavy on-the-nose propaganda that amounts to BREXIT BAD, EU GOOD
best case scenario is that it turns out to be a bait and switch that makes libcucks seethe like far cry 5 did

Attached: 1374843739586.png (689x721, 830K)

>Average at best open world game gets 2 sequels
>Other Ubi games like 13 and Beyond Good and Evil are lucky to get ports

Attached: 145-1455308_nicholas-cage-face-png-picture-library-download-memes.png (670x502, 336K)

It was hilarious user,grow spine. Its ok to make fun of pseudo afrocentric garbage

Game companies are ok with pushing poltics, just only one kind of politics. Game journalists are ok with politics just only one kind. If a Game was anything close to right of center you would see REEEEing like never before. Thats the problem, politics in games isn't bad. Only one sided politics in games one after another are bad.

amazing

>on-the-nose
oy vey

london IS a shithole, and it's a shithole because that history is being raped

>just only one kind of politics
yeah, neoliberal bullshit that's so popular with "both wings" (actually both right) in america

Only been to chicago, in the span of a day I got robbed 3 times, got called out by an escort, and met people from my city with some other homeless people. wtf even is chicago.

>tfw you weren't born soon enough to see London before it became a shithole

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Holy fucking shit, fuck off you underaged idiot.

>london
main character confirmed for pajeet

Attached: f95.png (600x1067, 1009K)

just go you fucking racist

Attached: london.webm (826x490, 1.91M)

>tfw hated WD1
>tfw unironically loved WD2 despite the setting and characters
>tfw excited for the new one

Attached: 1558215764037.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

>and "loicense" required for handling basically anything.
I am howling. I hate to break it to you, but that’s an internet meme.

>Not getting a prepaid and/or debit card and buying whatever the fuck you want.

Stupid fucking Zoomer

>When Watch Dogs 2 came out I was 16
jesus and i thought i one was one of the younger people browsing the board at the tender age of 22

Neither were your great grandparents.

maybe you can come visit canada

Attached: canadian_school_Dufferin-Peel.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

you are, fuck off underage

>is this UBIsoft trying to come in on chan culture
Yes.
>with the NPC meme and brexit and trump
No.

>30 years old and will soon be an uncle
I'll try not to get the children killed with mafia involvement.

I can only assume the main character will wear a Guy Fawkes mask.

Great. Another game advertised to outrage /vpol/ and get it to sell like hotcakes. Any publicity is good publicity, even if it's negative.

Watch Dogs 2 is one of the most underrated games of all time and was the best game of 2016. Change my mind.

what is the actual context of this image?

It’s easy to create propaganda when you see others as subhumans.

cars are invincible, can't even shoot out tires

Negative publicity only works when it's a certain group that takes it negatively, which makes another group react more positively than if everyone was just neutral about it. One day Yea Forums and /pol/ will realize they are being played like a goddamn fiddle when these corporations know they have a turd on their hands, but they make some myopic nod to a special interest group and these mouthbreathers do the publicity for them. The Far Cry games have really been leaning on that recently.

I liked WD1

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

Remote bomb drone solves everything

so they can, and will.

A buggy sjw ridden mess
No fun

Move along.

Attached: 1470025512764.png (600x470, 235K)

>One day Yea Forums and /pol/ will realize they are being played like a goddamn fiddle
LOL, as if.

rent free

>NPC means non playable character
>you can play as npcs

This is an oxymoron. If this is the case there are no NPCs.

So much cringe

Only if Ubisoft wants to pay money to Warner Brothers.

Unless they try to do a generic pre- V for Vendetta one. Yet I don't see that being so easy given the modern setting.

>One day Yea Forums and /pol/ will realize they are being played like a goddamn fiddle
LOL maybe in the year 3000
do you think the general populations of Yea Forums and /pol/ have any self awareness in the slightest? a single shred?

>Ubishit completely missing the NPC meme
As expected.

I guess they are NPCs..until you choose to play as them

>in the span of a day I got robbed 3 times
Let me guess, you went walking in The Loop and were on your phone the whole time?

Watchdog seems to be the franchise that takes place in the shittiest parts of the world, Chicago, California, and now London.
I wonder what the next game's setting will be...

Attached: 1559347839969.png (600x322, 242K)

London is an entity unto itself and is in no way representative of the rest of the country.

Attached: 250px-United_Kingdom_EU_referendum_2016_area_results_2-tone.svg[1].png (250x370, 51K)

Why do white people get so triggered that egyptians were black?

>we want the BF2:MC singleplayer campaign audience
actually this shit was kind of cool honestly

Attached: Bf2mccover.jpg (1525x2160, 2.91M)

Florida or perhaps Montreal.

You reminded me of this panel

Attached: f6b352b12d1a1aca998c37477a3832b2.jpg (600x929, 165K)

>Nubians
>Greco-Egyptian
Pick one.

Open Borders,
Pro faggots
and the rest is not popular with the "right".

i hope they include driver san francisco remastered in the season pass

i remember the ubi support claiming that was a thing not very long ago

Nope, british person is a minority in London. There are loads of muslims, indians, blacks, jews and chinese there, but actual englishmen, these are rare.

See this? Remember you idiots being so fucking hilarious calling people you didn’t like “NPC’a

Now look what you have wrought. LOOK AT IT.

Attached: A89CDAC0-846B-415B-A3A5-E8005B72496D.jpg (613x587, 11K)

what is this?
Joker and red skull?

How did that happen

Or driver San Francisco, which is ubisoft made

Attached: watch-dogs-2-san-francisco-comparison-video-golden-gate-bridge.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 139K)

>vote stay
>let others ruin the country even more

>everyone in London is a controllable npc
What did ubisoft mean by this?

Attached: 1559217972172m.jpg (1024x593, 76K)

Chicago native here. It's a shame that the city has so much going for it but is so shit at the same time. Please save us.

>Yea Forumsermin addict to outrage culture will take the bait and promote this game even further

even /pol/ wisened up with ubisoft's shilling

>leftists go to college
>leftists learn programming and modelling and art-school horseshit
>leftists get creative
>leftists make friends
>leftists get into making video games
>alt-right faggots do nothing
>alt-right faggots sit in their basements and don't make shit except memes
>REEEEEEEE why are all the games so leftiiiist?!?
A goddamn mystery.

We're literally on the other side of the fence now where "If you don't like it, make your own" applies to the right and not the left.

Attached: 1559663702662.jpg (900x600, 110K)

I just had Giordanos and it was amazing.

Amazing pizza.

$0.01 has been deposited in your Giordanos account

Okay
thesun.co.uk/news/7002106/uk-acid-attacks-15-every-week/

>leftists go to college
>leftists learn programming and modelling and art-school horseshit
>leftists get creative
>leftists make friends
>leftists get into making video games
>far leftists infiltrate in the company by abusing the good will of the moderates
>far leftists start to indoctrinate the others into their horrid racist cult
>game quality starts to drop because the otherwise talented individuals are pushed into thinking more into those stupid ideas than actually working, when not booted out of the studio for being the wrong race and gender
>studio eventually brokes, many talents are ruined and the far lefties either claim it was patriarchy or that this is somehow a victory
>alt-right faggots just reeee or celebrate because "all lefties fucked themselves"

probably some backwater in the u.s which is 98% of the country

>open borders
i guess they disagree on this, one side ants to open borders for cheap slave labour and the other side wants to keep borders closed to keep the slaves out
>IDpol bullshit
this is the branding they use to sell their bullshit. this isn't their goal, just an easy way to make retards think they're "on their side"

I can't wait to see all the you's this gets
also she looks like she fucks blacks men

why did you ruin the country

I actually think this is a really clever premise for a game.
There is no harm in people freaking out over something that's mundane.

>Ubisoft releases a open world tower unlocking simulator
>eh who the fuck cares, Ubishit games are garbage as always

>Nintendo releases a empty open world tower unlocking simulator
>HOLY SHIT BASED BEST GAME EVER 10/10 HATERS GONNA HATE

Something something germany trying to take over the europe again due it not matching their literal fantasy autistic CWCville, but this time legally.

Have sex

So that's why I got that weird ad on google opinions earlier. Go figure. Hope it's a little bit less politically charged than 2, everyone I know thought it was pushing way too hard. Why can't companies see that some people play vidya to escape from the political nonsense that's infested even humdrum activities?

most brits are NPCs

Im starting to buy into this clownworld nonsense

where are the escorts?

>have to make better use of your hacking skills and gadgets because guns are super rare and expensive now
Could be good

i'm predicted 4 (you)s total (samefagging withheld). and she looks like she's 12 so maybe you should post on Yea Forums instead pedo

>Hope it's a little bit less politically charged than 2
The leaks are literally saying Brexit causes a dystopian hell. London was already there way before that. WD2 was already fucking shit, WD3 is going to be even worse.

>>have to make better use of your hacking skills and gadgets because guns are super rare and expensive now
definitely fantasy genre now

I really hope this is b8

>Protagonist goes to prison for "hate speech"

Attached: 1467855624918.png (640x480, 368K)

Ubisoft hasn't used the open world towers for awhile.

So this is essentially Brexit?

Attached: 436276.jpg (2233x3143, 1.05M)

Shut the fuck up and do something about it instead of ordering custom frames for your Pepe meme war posters.

I actually play the Senran Kagura games and it's fucked up to see the SJW leftists get so high up into Sony corporate that they're literally able to write new policies for the company, globally.
You know why they're able to do that? Because for the last 15 years they actually worked to get into high positions within the industry while you didn't do a fucking thing except cry like a faggot and watch (seasonal trash) anime.

Attached: 145f029c55b0b74910d3ed2e613ecaa9.jpg (640x800, 98K)

>Hope it's a little bit less politically charged than 2
Other than not-Trump being present in one or two side missions, I fail to see what you’re talking about. Not-Trump isn’t even a villain, he’s just there.

>triggered
its a funny meme you nigger

>Watch_Dogs: Favela Edition
I'd play it. It'd allow for rad parkour over the decrepit buildings in order to avoid getting mugged by motorcycle bandits.

based
bluepilled

Well, as i'm not actually an alt-right, working on somethings.

Back in the 90s Marvel and DC had the money-boner-induced idea of having a huge cavalcade of a crossover between their various properties. Some is pretty neat, most is pretty fucking retarded and not in any entertaining capacity.

>Yeah, I'm a white guy... I love Euro babes. I want the Brexit to happen... because I don't want to duck white whores anymore.

It doesn't make sense even for a womanizer.

>what is: nepotism

Fuck /pol/.

>God Save the NPCs.

Attached: 3p2i456456.jpg (300x169, 13K)

>When Watch Dogs 2 came out I was 16
yiikes

>Ubishit consumers
>God Save the NPCs
I swear they're doing this on purpose

Attached: 1553945198324.png (1000x1000, 606K)

>gatchanigger
>calling anyone else an npc

Actual cope because if anyone from the other side made anything worth anything in the last 20 years then you prison fags would have your own little community of rightwing video games as well. But you don't, because there's nothing and no one has ever made anything worthwhile.

Probably never will either. So keep whining about leftists ruining games while never making anything of your own.

>Trailer open
>long pan of London Skyline
>WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Considering the nature of Watch Dogs and the fact it's connected to the Assassin's Creed universe it most likely is. "hack the shit that has turned people into drones and wake them from this dystopian nightmare" or some shit.

>crap game gets announced
>immediately relies on twitterfag politics to get attention

It's pretty pathetic.

Do you really believe the reactions I post reflect 1:1 what I play, you fucking imbecile?

Attached: 1559160392051.png (1000x800, 350K)

shut up, nazi

>Even knowing that this is from gachashit
You were the NPC the whole time

7/10 bait.

Because Germany is gearing up for their scheduled centurily destruction of Europe.

angered :3

>watch dogs

oh boy, a new ubishit GTA clone. get hype.

How is anyone even suprised? Unless your name is Rayman or Prince of Persia there is little in Ubisoft’s way to milk you to the ground.

germany is the strongest economy in europe so they deserve it.
sit down, take your medicine, or be ruined like the cuckold country you are

Brexit is retarded and only gammon and boomers think otherwise.
Creative people aren't into fascism, bigotry and anti-intellectualism.

It also has 80% of the muslins in Europe.
It'll be a joy to see that nation crumble away.
Germany should have been disbanded after WWII.

Germany has the lowest crime levels since 1992.

First game sold like 8 million units.

The left is in for a bad time when zoomers reach voting age.

fuck you talking about? I mentioned him visiting canada that's all.

Attached: dasrite.jpg (1596x2576, 1.35M)

Exactly what I'm talking about. Chicago is great if you're a tourist and awful as a resident. You have a city with amazing attractions, yet taxes and laws are so fucking corrupt. I'm even getting taxed on my playstation plus. no joke. look up the "entertainment tax." fuck this place it used to be a good city
Englewood I'm just kidding please don't go there.

Of course they do, Germans and muslims get along just fine due to their shared hatred for western civilization.

>anyone who isn't leftist is alt-right
>people right of center are taking STEM and trade school
you're delusional, but I won't call you a faggot quite yet

Attached: beforeicallyouafaggot.png (454x286, 148K)

>shittiest city in the world
I introduce you to Bridgeport, CT. This is a regular sight there. The place is so run down, violent, and hopeless that the world forgot about it. So it just rots, the people there trapped by poverty and intergenerational trauma, while the rest of the world pretends it was never there.

Attached: 1549005211665.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

>The protag is a paki

Eh to, dcite here, when you wanna meet up for Vidya

Attached: 1557176298082.png (480x491, 156K)

Vampyr maybe?

Fuck off and make some games instead of stale memes then.
The lefty commie SJW faggots you hate so much have gotten into the top of Nintendo, Sony and Valve. What about you?

Or France, feels bad man

Attached: 1538749669675.webm (404x720, 2.95M)

>Deliver a end product without a political message to make sure you make money of both sides.

Thats what sane people have been wanting all all long. A fucking game that knows how to be fun and not propaganda of any extremist variety

Attached: MMBN4BJackIn.gif (240x160, 43K)

Brainlet

>Germany takes control of EU and starts forcing mass Muslim immigration
>Brits don't want
>EU forces
>Brits leave
EU is very quickly morphing into the Fourth Reich. The progression with which divisive issues have advanced from 'fringe conspiracy theories' to being openly proposed by EU inner bureaucracy or passed into law (eg. EU army, EU recognition of shariah zones and enforcement of blasphemy laws for Islam, mass censorship and general attacks on the internet) is fucking impressive. Kikes seem convinced that we're in the endgame.

>Massive crime rates
>Present day London literally looks like cyberpunk

It's the perfect setting

Attached: 00000000.png (855x442, 794K)

this is so fucking dumb

Attached: 1556937159997.jpg (717x402, 28K)

Y'know, France looks a lot more like Africa than I was expecting.

You these fuckers get your games banned and censored right

Based, fuck Nazis

That's what Rockstar games were, but now /pol/tards think that anything that doesn't lynch niggers and praise the holocaust is SJW propaganda so it's over.

Deep dish sucks.
Portillo's is overrated.
The Cubs are gay.

When was London not a shithole? Literal wells of shit exploding in houses and disease during the 1800s, drugs and murder during the 1900s, and acid and knife attacks in the 2000s.

I am so fucking excited for the day when a faggot hurls a fucking peach milkshake or whatever the fuck at a rando right wing hick and they just fucking pull out a gun and shoot them down in cold blood. Christ, it can't come soon enough. I fucking hope it's you, you tremendous anime dicksucking trap faggot.

I saw Paris before this. It fills me with rage to see it ruined.

>tfw people have attempted to rob me twice and I never lost anything
Lol based California

FROM THE AMAZON LEAK

>Watch_Dogs Legion is set in a near-future, dystopian version of London. It's a post-Brexit world in which society, politics and technology have changed and altered London's fortunes.

Attached: ....jpg (400x346, 80K)

>t. seething NYC fag
thin crust is for pussies
ketchup should be illegal
Wrigley Field is the only OG baseball stadium left

Attached: 1526882086314.png (986x797, 1.27M)

You must be 60 or a liar

You forget how fast Paris degenerated. Wasn't nearly this bad 10 years ago.

>From what i have read of your exploits you would make a suberb nazi
by spreading anarchism and killing mostly white people?

Attached: 1513050307365.jpg (768x768, 159K)

Did they actually start at "muh evil Christian whities" though? From what I could tell this was a game journo self-delusion that the game would be a comfy game for killing Klansmen and white Republicans, but this wasn't the case at any point. Even in the announce trailer itself you can see brown and black PEGgies dragging people off, while equally diverse good guys cheerfully exercise their 2nd Amendment rights. I cannot understand how libs ever thought this was "their game."

Although wd2 had fun gameplay, the story and characters were the most embarrassing cringe fest I've ever seen in a game. It was basically Yea Forums the game. Not interested in any more Yea Forums cringe

conmon the first game was so bad that theyvliteraly used the car floating glotch as promotional material for the second one

>Halo 6
>Watch Dogs
>Stat Wars shit

This is gonna be the worst E3 in a long time

>London was the world's greatest city
that's not how you spell Rome

Redditors dont understand the concept behind a reaction image
Dont waste your time

>GTA clone in London
>single player star wars
I'm hype

Cause the police arent allowed to arrest the kid didlers in there

Rome wasn't a city.

what are some example of right-wing politics that could be in a game that wouldnt be "immigrants bad, white people good" ?

>lmao we are legionnn xdd anonymous never forgive enver forget

Attached: Gty_Hacker_Group_Anonymous_er_160318_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 32K)

>gamer company is referencing my anime board :D
imagine being this delusional

The entire fucking premise of this series is chanology.

Who cares about Ubishit, don't you have a $99 gold edition to buy?

Let me guess, the main villain this time is "alt-right."

I get that they're probably gonna use UK/EU's gun laws to justify a more stealth focused game, and that is a good idea, but they already established you can illegally 3D print a rocket launcher in twenty seconds flat in this world. It's like expecting a "Grand Theft Auto: Europe" to not be as goofy as the regular games. The setting itself is goofy, not anyone location in particular. I'm still down for it, but it just feels hand wavy to me.

This is likely just a reference to WD1 where people killed NPCs based on their personal information

>another bad game confirmed
I'm so excited I almost shat on my cat

no

>baltimore
>tfw no la noir style game based on the wire

And the endless sequel train with not a single actually original IP on sight continues for the modern gaming industry. Can't wait to preorder soulless cashgrab #32984723098!

>I get that they're probably gonna use UK/EU's gun laws to justify a more stealth focused game

Pulled this straight out of your ass.

>I'm still down for it, but it just feels hand wavy to me.

Good for you. Nice blog post.

Watch underscore dogs is about "fighting muh corrupt system" and of fucking course London is the perfect place for that.

>The left is in for a bad time when...
has there ever been a time when people havent been saying this

>Pulled this straight out of your ass.
Everyone has been saying this since the London setting first leaked. Nufags out.

>writing this fanfic
LOL
when it happens it'll just be further, undeniable proof that the right are violent maniacs

>a student I know is going there to further her studies
>genuinely fear for her safety with all the rampant shitskins these day
I hope she'll be ok.

It says this because one of the mechanics of the game is you can control any NPC character during the gameplay.

Like Driver: San Fransico, but with other characters in the world. All “NPC” characters will infact become, well, just “PC” ones.

The games story will also be affected by the character you take control of.

>Everyone has been saying this since the London setting first leaked.

So it's true because you've been saying it a long time?

>nufags out

If you actually think watch dogs is a good game, and you are excitedly following the development of a new game int hat series, then you are the definition of someone who has never played a video game released before Call of Duty 4.

Yeah, they should do just like the tolerant left and randomly attack people on broad daylight due to different political stances fed by globalist billionaires instead.

Do they actually mean this or left it intentionally ambiguous to stir shit up?

Attached: xgorxiy1z4s11.png (500x500, 61K)

>If you actually think watch dogs is a good game
Where did I say that? I'm glad it's going more stealth focused, because the other games were crap in gameplay.
>implying Call of Duty 4 is a good game, let alone any multiplayer shoot 'em up
Now who's the one with shit taste? You.

Nigga I'm 21. I don't like this feeling either.

Ubisoft always misses the good potential of their games, maybe if watch dogs 2 didn't come out just literally 2 years after the first one it'd be better

Punching someone for throwing a milkshake at you is a hell of a lot less psychotic and nigger-tier than lighting them up with 9mm rounds. You people are just slightly less apeish than the blacks. If my ass got hit with an egg or a shake or whatever meme foodstuff is in vogue now, we're getting into a fight, but I'm not going to fucking kill them, have some goddamn perspective.

Those are just leaks, but the new splinter cell is the one we least heard of, it'd be very surprising if it was actually real

>liberals drop out of college
>virtue signal on twitter all day
>get hired for rightthink despite lack of qualification
>right wings go to college, graduate school, build experience through internships and selfade projects
>get attacked/libeled by liberal pitchfork and torch mobs because you said something in sup
port of the country, the president
Ftfy

You don't even climb towers on this game what the fuck

>You people are just slightly less apeish than the blacks

Says the ones going apeshit and attacking other people and patting themselves over it. The only reason bottom of the barrel garbage like you haven't killed anyone yet is solely because you haven't been fed enough propaganda to tell you to do so. Now go shill some commie garbage fed to you straight out of Google, Apple, Facebook, Microsoft and other stark examples of communism or something to get you busy, will ya.

>m-milkshakes are attacks!!!! i-i'm a lactose intolerant milkboy!!!!!

Attached: 1558482101076.png (480x698, 496K)

>shills still have to repurpose memes because they aren't paid enough to create any

lmao

>London is the shittiest city in the world

If you mean shittiest by being boring and uninspiring and all around uninteresting even for a fictional video game, then I absolutely agree. But whatever. Hopefully the protag isn't insufferable.

Attached: thats right bitch cheese burgers are better than fried shit tasting fish sticks stacked on fried pot (640x640, 33K)

>fags have to repurpose wojaks and frogs because they only know how to repeat the same things they've been programmed with
huh...

Attached: 1552116297066.gif (607x609, 514K)

NPCS RISE UP

>hurr England was founded by muslims
Why do niggers think they weren't anything other than slaves and migrants in ancient Egypt like they are everywhere in the world?

>now even repurposing posts

fucking kek, get an actual job you lardass

because they weren't, and the only reasong ppl think that is because ignorant burgers think Africa=coal black nigger
there was a time nubians invaded and became the ruling class for a while, otherwise Egypitians are either sandniggers or medniggers, fair skin with varying degrees of tan

>weaver gets an entire fucking game based on EFG and the chanology shit

what the literal fuck is happening in this timeline

Attached: 1550619857891.jpg (1080x1033, 101K)

Hey, it’s cool guy!

The game will have a lot of black people as part of the dystopia. It's a dogwhistle to show that the real development stakeholders don't agree with the imposed market SJW propaganda.
Also, they will intensify the surveillance features to enable you to kill degenerates on the street.
Welcome to the new London, you are a RWDS hacker.

>Tfw hacking NPCs phones to expire their wankin’ loicense and watch them get beaten to death by bobbies

Top ‘o the mornin’ to ya!

Attached: 4E858A6C-A956-4011-AA42-25D95C918183.jpg (750x501, 111K)

kek

what is doom eternal them?
yeah, maybe an exception, but still

post one meme you've created

Oh look, a mednigger trying to usurp ancient aryan history as usual. Medniggers are just white people who had their distant grandmother raped by arabs.

>Extinction Rebellion boomer nutcase

That's justified desu

>waaaah they meanie leftys are throwing sparkles and milkshakes at meeeeeee
No wonder why donald trump is your god emperor. Abunch of whiny snowflake beta's who melt at the slightest micro aggression,just like their orange leader

Attached: 1509651911613.png (588x342, 335K)

>another """leak"""
Well, can't blame them, it's a smart move.
>Ubisoft fucked up AGAIN? Wow, how do they keep doing it.
>Hmm, a new , how unexpected.
>ubi: Hey, guys, it's true, see you at E3.
as opposed to
>show it in the middle of E3
>nobody really cares
>overshadowed by other shit

So with the Mindjack stuff where you can control the NPCs confirmed, I wonder how they’ll go about explaining it in universe. Will it be a future where people have chips in their head or something?

Attached: B828E60F-4B65-4C73-8ED7-9B5A2346096D.jpg (220x272, 22K)

I was 15 when it came out, I was mildly interested because the first one was neat, but it felt too political and shit, so I just bought Dark Souls 2 instead.

Attached: entertainment-arts-48451384.png (465x382, 49K)

china please

It was described as more like recruitment of NPCs, MGSV style. Not as interesting

whelp time to take control of all the arab NPC and make them drive trucks into the other NPCs

Yes. The cockney accent was literally killed off by white flight and London's increasing diversity. That's an entire famous british sub-culture that's just been killed and buried but nobody seems to give a shit

Attached: poster220x200ffffffpad220x200ffffff.u1.jpg (220x200, 12K)

Could it be like that Black Mirror episode where people are blackmailed into robbing banks and killing each other?

>Jew simulator 2019

OH NO NO NO NO NO
youtu.be/1bHlaLjL1M4

Oh I'm sorry, did I trigger you, tumblrina? Don't forget to post to your blog how you were literally raped by user.

>RELIGION BAD!
>CHRISTIANS ARE NPCS LMAO!
>MUSLIMS AND JEWS? I LOVE THEM, THEY'RE THE BEST!

why are you guys implying that is in london and is about christians?
twitter doesn't say shit, is just a gif

It says you'll play as anyone right there at the amazon description though

Ubi is the only company that figured it out. I paid actual cash for Far Cry 5 so I could hang with right wing militias and country bros and manifest destiny the shit out of not-muslims in Hope County while lefties got their feminist progressive companions and kill christian whytie story. Brilliant move all the way around. That's why Ubi sales are going up while EA and Activision are crashing.

Attached: 1470800244057.jpg (3112x2338, 1.54M)

I'm playing a custom match with bots on league of legends right now and they are fighting each other and trying to win for their respective side. I was about to quit but then I noticed that I've grown quite attached to these bots and that their current iteration is what makes them... them, if you know what I mean. Closing the match would make all their struggles invalidated and it would rob them of their purpose and the idea saddens me.

I don't know where you got the christians part from but London was confirmed by Watch Dogs 2 and the dozen leaks that followed after

>the worlds 5th largest economy on it's own
>shitty
seething rightcuck

Attached: 1552291049076.png (594x675, 37K)

Why the fuck are they making a third ??? The first one was shit and sold like shit , the second one was shit and sold like shit. Is this some money laundering scheme ?

Calling it now, game takes place in a matrix style simulation where you are self aware and have to save people by hacking the world code. Thatd be something I'd play

Are you retarded? The first one broke records and was the fastest selling new IP of all time right behind Destiny and The Division. The second sold less because of the first one being shitty but still sold well enough to warrant a sequel.

>no u

Attached: 1540962470237.png (461x445, 437K)

I like Watch Dogs. It’s always been a great series about fixing the wrong things in the world.

youtu.be/wcc1F_M_nHA

Attached: 8F7AA222-FC31-4BF5-A9D5-5508BECE0B17.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

WE

just post the webm
no one wants to give your retarded video views

WUZ

And with it comes one of the worlds largest debts alone.

>copying the funnier watch dogs 1 version
Fuck you for tricking me into giving your dumb video 1 view

While the first one was very awful I greatly enjoyed the sequel, I actually loved everything about it. Down to the cast and the dumbness of it all, it didn't take itself seriously. Looking forward to this, however even though I liked 2 a lot I want them to approach this one like the first game where it was more serious and gloomy.

Damn that's a powerful refutation of the evil alt-right agenda right there. I better post this in reddit, thank you kindly good sir, lady!

2 words: MPV.

Attached: usa.jpg (2896x2896, 731K)

>debt to GDP ratio of california:16.35%
>debt to GDP ratio of texas: 16.76%
cali wins again babyyy

>despite all this, is still the richest state
lmao the absolute state of flyovercucks

Amped 4 should be set in SF and replace snow with shit.

Shitboarding.

Attached: 21156B3B-47F9-4D6A-AB92-61F574951B9E.jpg (220x313, 33K)

Just about every urban city suffers from poverty.You burgers could fix it. But you would rather pray to the invisible hand to save you instead doing what the japanese do or push money into affordable housing
The english headline seems misleading though. Like i went to a kebabs house in aussie land and none of the kids spoke english when they were home. But they did when they were about

Only thing keeping the state alive is big tech.
>california as a state collapses when google and faceberg are anti-trusted at long last.

hmm what was that? the sound of some seething cuck from a poor state?

Doesnt this kind of appeal to both sides? Right gets to mow down a never ending wave of niggers in dystopia london. Left gets to say how evil and racist brexit was and it should be used as a warning to the future. It just comes off as sjw shit because there is 0 products being made with marketing/appeal to rightist

it's also a major port for china,japan,and hawaii.
then there's the agriculture sector(which is a fuckin leech on the water supply with them growing expensive ass crops that chug water like a fat ass in a candy store)
hollyjew
4th in oil supply
Really, the only thing holding the state back is the housing deficit. But I don't see how that's gonna be fixed when house holding boomer NIMBY's basically run the state on a local level. Blue dogs,foreign owners (not illegals,the bugmen and business's love buying abunch of houses as tax write offs), house owning republicans are knee capping the poor in the name of their property values and crying about them shitting on their lawn to the media

Attached: 1531384910027.jpg (700x525, 117K)

appealing to both sides just makes the other side mad, look at division 2
>people complaining about capitalism, people claiming this (ruined country) is the true america, literally disable black female leaders
all shit that gets shitposted here, meanwhile

>narrative is that you're the good guy because you're the government, everyone against the american government is a violent psychopath addict just trying to make everything as bad as possible, collecting american history shit, huge emphasis on how great america was
shit that leftists complain about

the result is that no one really likes it and the people who play it are just the people who can put up with the parts they hate

that esper is a cutie too bad her power is shit

made by the same shit studio

How does that place even have life in it?

Moscow

Are there any games that have right-leaning messages?

every call of duty
>dude war is totally rad
>right, i think he should join the army!
>who should?
>the boy playing this...

Paris

Attached: 1531756972912.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

I got a better question, remember the original E3 trailer in 2011?
Given how shit has progressed, could a game actually do that today?

Just imagine...all these african and muslim bulls. Cumming inside french women. The french men then wear yellow vests to protest gas or something stupid before going home to jack off to interracial porn. lol!

Attached: 1463123725699.png (230x156, 9K)

lol no they are at the mercy of Israel who use them as target practice on the regular

No. WD1 was downgraded because the xbone and ps4 were weak. That hasn't changed.

If you can hunt shitskins in Watch Dogs 3, definitely buying.
youtube.com/watch?v=BDoX8UnQ4D0

heh, funny guy
imagine being butthurt because of the clear superiority of meds

>expensive ass crops
The shift to almonds in the last twenty years is pretty crazy. But even those who are still growing other crops are largely using really outdated and inefficient water usage techniques.

>/pol/ is right again

Attached: watch frogs.png (552x665, 361K)

You clearly only played the 1st one, 2 wasn't great but it was a decent enough GTA clone that improved everything the first brought to the table. I would've liked it a lot more if it wasn't for all the unlikable characters, if the leaks are true and you're able to play as any NPC I would like it a lot more than 2, the idea of random cells planted throughout london is much more compelling than a bunch of epic redditor gamer hackers.

Attached: 1532344479559.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>>objective: throw a milkshake at the politician
I'd enjoy the shit out of that mission based purely on absurdity alone.

The absolute memefest this shit will be

Attached: yuck.jpg (733x550, 62K)

Baltimore is like London of the states

>highly negative population
>hates anyone who makes it big
>100million chicken spots all over the city
>City government and state government literally bent over backwards for the Under Armour ceo and now they’re building a future city inside the city

Somehow we get overlooked as a cyberpunk like city. Baltimore is fucking done and I have to get out of here

> nazis bad
> islam bad

Attached: 295C5266-B45E-4057-A949-292A9062C8CD.png (595x591, 95K)

Cause ubisoft loves muslims

absolutely based
fuck muzzies

almonds,rice, and one other crop i can't remember are all water heavy crops. I really don't see how modernizing water usage is gonna work unless you change the way that these plants are genetically modified to consume it less

Can’t wait for the real holocaust.

i went to baltimore like two years ago
you people are like 10 years behind on everything what the fuck is up with that place

also ugly grey and fucking dull and the ugliest most backwater white people in a city i’ve ever seen and i’m black

Gta is leagues ahead of watch dogs in every way

Based Monthy Python Man.
I wish I had more time to explore London back when the worst thing you could get yourself into there were Catholic vs Protestant fights.
Now that place is a total dump just like Paris.

Attached: abs.jpg (400x400, 91K)

and completely tainted the image of watch dogs series

I went there too awhile ago
The vibe I got was highly insecure people and bunch of fucking idiots
I hated it it was like being back in some place that hasn’t discovered the internet yet
And I’m not even talking about the glut of niggers there. The women are butt fucking ugly and 4 out of 5 people look like crackheads

How can a first game in a series taint the image of a series

Yeah well before too long it will be just as bad

Cope, christcuck.

And to add your traffic laws are fucking draconian. Literally set up to usurp money from people

That day was funny on Yea Forums as well.

Go fuck a goat

>Londoners trying to blame Brexit for their already terrible crime rates
astounding

More tears please

What about violent crime...hmmmm

Cause graphic downgrade is the first thing that comes to mind when people hear of watch dogs

I'm th

y

Or Ubisoft
Or any of their other games

Ironically Cleese hates Trump, but Brexit is run by the same puppet masters who control Trump.
Make up your mind. John.

Stop acting like one fucking dynasty that didin't even last 100 years is indicative of all of ancient Egypt.

woah, that's a pretty awesome gay pepe edit Yea Forumsaggot

Milkshakes are an attack dipshit. It's literally battery in the eyes of the law. It's the same as if I were to spit in your face.

Fuck muzzies but I hate the idea of giving the jews the satisfaction of getting rid of them more.

hahaha
Where did the smug go faggot?
He btfo you.

They're slightly more left than previous generations, the sides are just more extreme.

>wahhhhhhhhhhhhh the milkies hurt me, daddy!! wahhhhh
so this is the power of the right

The bus, taxi and skyline don't match with London. Might be Birmingham.

That's what they did with FC5

>Why would a bunch of soi western Devs put their game in the most multicultural modern city in the world today?

Gee I wonder. This game will be pure propaganda

so you play as an oppressed "Asian " male who is a bright hacker?
fuck these cunts
bloody muzzie enablers

you've already decided that it is based entirely on the setting, so it doesn't matter if it is or not
doesn't it get tiring? are there any games you enjoy?

I liked both, I honestly think the concept is fantastic. It's a GTA-like where you have active control over elements of the map itself. It's fucking great. I think 2 was a solid improvement mechanically too.

Story wise I didn't much care for the first but the second was dumb fun. I'm absolutely into a third one.

no really like trump. Even the great kebab remover of emu land called him a shitty leader in his manifesto
I still remember the day he was elected and burger/pol/ said that the u.s would be taken seriously again. Yet no one but a few beta dictators seem to like him and everyone seems to think he's clown along with the u.s

Doom

Fuck the English, they are all self-absorbed cucks.

>saying this
>while defending a side that is notorious for calling for police action over being referred to as the wrong gender
The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

They are being paid to push an agenda. Watchdogs is a useful vehicle for that agenda so more WD get made. It’s reception is irrelevant, they can take the hit.

>calling for police
confirmed to have never encountered, learned about, nor spoken to a leftist

>n-no
>let’s pretend the multiple news stories of people getting police visits to their homes for ‘mid-gendering’ people on the internet hasn’t happened.
You reveal yourself to have a pretty weak argument when you start to deny facts that people can literally look up in a minute with the internet.

what do you think ACAB means?

Of course, but Ubisoft isn't capable of doing it

>God Bless the NPCs
So are Ubisoft doing the same thing hey did with Far Cry 5? Baiting in politics fags from both sides for marketing purposes and subverting political expectations during the story

It honestly sounds like a bad idea.

When they portray London as post-Brexit dystopian shithole, they have to address how it got there and how Brexit caused it.

>Gangs are everywhere!
>Why is that?
>Brexit cut the connections between ISIS members in and out of Britain, so they decided to start their holy war now.
>Uh oh! Sounds like London was a shithole in-making way before Brexit.

>The overbearing government is ruling with iron fist! They say its to put a stop on all crime in London!
>How much have they actually accomplished?
>Daily beheadings and acid attacks have gone to zero from hundred in a month since Britain left EU.
>Uh oh! Sounds like Brexit was overall a good thing.

Ubisoft is going to build an extreme Orwellian shithole version of London in post-Brexit era, and people, who know better, are going to point out which horrors are not caused by Brexit and which have been omitted by Ubisoft and credit them to Brexit.

Its a bad idea to take a 3rd world shithole and attempt to make a point how it got worse because of fantasy politics.

Not to mention invigilation and oppressive laws are already in action there.
Blaming it on thing that is supposed to happen in future is quite silly.

>having a principle where you are historically supposed to dislike a group or faction suddenly means you wouldn’t utilise them to do your bidding once you realise they have been corrupted to follow your views
So you’re now trying to paint this view that leftists won’t contact the police? Do you live under a rock? You’re digging yourself a hole here mate...