How would you describe Wither 3's artstyle?

How would you describe Wither 3's artstyle?

Attached: 292030_20190604194601_1.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Generic western fantasy

holy fucking shit, i forgot how ugly the UI was. Even AssCreeds look better in that regard

Take every Skyrim visual mod and put it in 1 game

vibrant

Blurry

Toussaint is gorgeous, definitely has a renaissance-esque flair to it as well.

Attached: 20190404001731_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1M)

The UI had plenty of updates throughout the years. You can customize just about everything.

Oversaturated medieval fantasy

Generic shit.

Also this, fucking hell.

Art looks very generic in screenshots, the only saving grace is the vibrant colors which are a step-up from a lot of other similar games that go for bland monotone palettes.
UI makes my eyes puke.
Models suffer from trying too hard to represent real people - just generic current-gen western 3D with no style to call its own.
5/10

blurry, too dark, too bright, too saturated, too washed out, ugly, bloomy. it has some nice rain and trees swaying in the wind though

What is it about this game that brings out all the autistic contrarians?

Attached: witcher 3 autism.png (1583x2043, 328K)

polish

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Generic.
Looks like any other open world game of its time.

Its a really good game that managed to be even better than the games before it and took the series from hidden gem status to righfully praised as one of the best RPG series. Yea Forums contrarians can not compute such a thing

Rediscovered a love for this game. I role play a lot now.
I pretend to be living the life of a retired Witcher in Toussaint, taking a ship into town for stuff or travelling. Sometimes I role play as a village Witcher and so on. Atmosphere in the game is godly.

Boring

It looks like the cover of a bad fantasy book

I use it as a demonstration to friends who play games on consoles even now. It’s ludicrous how good it looks when you hook it up to large flat screen via hdmi. The rest of the game is too dark to get a good feel for detail.

it makes me sad, in a way. it's so gorgeous and homely, makes me want to live there.

Attached: 292030_20190604194958_1.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

I'm pretty sure Toussaint was made as an actual parody of that more than anything.

I prefer to use the bear armor in Toussaint to make it sort of clear that Geralt is a nordling outsider pissing about in southern lands.

Attached: Witcher_3_18.jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Should I play this if I liked BotW? I have a good PC

Probably.
I wouldn't consider the two games to be all that similar honestly.

neat

Attached: 1542047736343.png (363x469, 242K)

>literally the only RPG still talked about 4 years later
God damn they're stupid not to make another Witcher.

There's another project they're working on with 2077 but nobody outside of CD Projekt knows what it is.

Most boring game I've played in recent years

Attached: 1552003272935.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Isn't this the infinite stamina mod? I thought the spin attack drains stamina.

Attached: 10outof10gameplay.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>No! People aren't mindlessly praising The Witcher 3 as the greatest game of all time! Contrarians! Contrarians! Contrarians!

>not sylin' on Eredin with your sick saturday night fever dance skills

It's also a really old webm

Mindlessly praising it makes you a retard. Mindlessly hating it based on cherrypicked webms also makes you a complete fucking retard.

Pretty shit, but they got some stuff right.

Attached: i3v2v5nad7n21.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Pretty sure a specific build let's you do that. Very specific with good gear mind you. Not something anyone's doing without the goal of trivializing the game.

At the same time wouldn't be surprised if anons are posting modded gameplay to prove their point.

Attached: j9y0n6laxaq01[1].png (916x656, 319K)

Late Medieval AKA most kino human age

>he likes the trees flapping in the wind like there’s a fucking tornado
of all the things you listed, you like the flaw hahahahaha

>COLOR BAD

You sound like you've never been to the countryside in your life.

Generic trash

>fantastic exploration
>unique, seamless dungeons that feel unique, unlike the TES series
>unique and engaging quests, unlike Skyrim
>amazing story with great voice actors and animations to boot
>amazing DLC as the cherry on top
>devs kept improving the game for years via patches and updates
>passable combat if you raise the difficulty

I can't understand why people don't like this game.

Attached: 1461053169589.jpg (700x467, 33K)

They can just keep milking it like Skyrim and take their time on a new one. I wouldn’t be surprised if they made a low settings switch port

Retard

Toussaint was inspired by southern France.
It still looks like that (I lived there for a few months), but it's full of Arabs and niggers nowadays.

The main reason I dropped it is the shitty controls. It feels like you are controlling a puppet by pulley. Just trying to target an item to pickup makes my blood boil. I hate devs that prioritize animation over responsive gameplay. Same reason rdr2 sucks ass.

>He doesn't know that they fixed this by adding altenative controls that are much more responsive

Change the movement in the options menu

Try again. Yes they are better than before but they still fucking suck.

this game has some of the comfiest taverns i've ever seen. it always makes me want to grab a drink myself

Skyrim Copycat

And the shit thing is I like the game otherwise. But it just feels like a chore to play.

>a "Skyrim clone" did Skyrim but much better
Not a bad thing.