Why is Cloud a hot asian guy?

Why is Cloud a hot asian guy?

Attached: 2F5A436D-062E-4181-A92F-DB6E40B48A2E.jpg (1432x792, 167K)

he looks as asian as pic related

Attached: file.png (761x688, 557K)

Thats what is in now and that's a good thing!

Im a mexican girl i love masturbating to korean men

Because looks like a little bitchboy

Bts army

Attached: DE79C05A-7F67-4C4E-910B-423BC582CA5F.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Hope you find your oppa one day.

Modelled off of J-pop stars, while old Cloud was modded off of buff Shonen heroes & maybe a cliche Western action star

I'm asian and even i think it looks fucking dumb.
Sakurai was based and made Cloud the best in his Smash adaptation.

Will they model Tifa after a thicc latina? Because a flat chested asian girl dont look like tifa

Attached: 55A01C8D-B942-44BF-93F8-F189BB0BD569.jpg (577x960, 57K)

I love my wife aeris! she's so cute, pretty and strong! aeris!!!

cute!!!

Attached: cute.png (2100x816, 1.46M)

strong cope from aznboys

People always argue this but forget Cloud in-universe is a twink bitch who literally passed for a female. Cloud was always a girly bitch-boy who didn't even make it higher than a grunt in the army because he sucked so bad.

Clouds skin is yellow as fuck in smash bros and still looks asian.

I'm ready to see Cloud shrug 200 times in HD

Attached: Cloud-Strife-Shrug.jpg (210x247, 23K)

Cloud isn't asian next you idiots will be saying Sam out ot Death Stranding is asian.
Go back to redit.

*ahem*

CLOUD IS WHITE, GET OVER IT NERDS

>Aeris bros got the teaser trailer
>Tifa bros will get the E3 trailer
>Yuffie bros will get left in the dust again
Feels bad man.

Yuffie probably won't even be in the first episode

Yuffie is Asian (2nd class)

And no, Tifa is white. Don't even start with me

Because Square's artists can't make white characters look white

Cloud and tifa are nibelheimers, barrett is corelian and yuffie is wutaian

Hwite, black and asian don't exist in gaia

Attached: 1453054885925.jpg (568x898, 151K)

Because the video game was made by hot asian men.

This.

>hot
Bishōnen fags needs to die

this.
imagine being attracted to males but having such bad taste in them

i guess there really is something for everyone

Where did he mention race at all? Tifa is asian by the way. lol

OK let me reiterate:

Yuffie is Asian, therefore she is a 2nd class woman.

And no, Tifa is white. Jesus was Jewish and Tifa is white.

Explain

Therefore she will not appear in any trailers because that would be a waste of time.

Obviously...

>And no, Tifa is white. Jesus was Jewish and Tifa is white.

uhh what

Attached: 1557780098078.jpg (351x351, 16K)

>Lockheart
Yeah bro 100% asian name right there. More asian than Kisaragi even.

Lockhart is a Scottish name.
Need help coping? OK, Tifa is a character from a JAPANESE GAME, wow, so Asian, but she is ethnically WHITE. Oops, too bad

fucking riced

>her fictional ethnicity having anything to do with how she looks

Attached: RinoaHeartilyFromFF8.jpg (1024x618, 96K)

Name argument is so stupid.

>Naruto Uzumaki
>Son Goku

REEEE THEY'RE WHITE

Tifa looks Asian to you?

Bro maybe you need to get that eyelid surgery so you can see better

Hmm, well lets see my good chap. She looks like a nothing blob in ff7 pic related, and in ff advent children she's literally japanese and modeled after a japanese actress. The evidence seems to be in my favour.

Attached: tifaff7.jpg (628x472, 21K)

Attached: Closed.png (1300x628, 1019K)

whoops, meant to quote

Attached: tifa.jpg (628x472, 29K)

Looks pretty white to me.

Attached: MV5BMTQ3MjM5NDMwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzc2MjAyMg__._V1_SY1000_CR0_0_921_1000_AL_.0.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

Here's your white cloud Yea Forums

Attached: 1557598542090.png (1188x1111, 895K)

When will people understand that "Anime" is a race. It's not white or asian.

Exactly, modeling Tifa after a Japanese woman in Advent Children is them Asianwashing a white character

>tfw they'll either take out the controllable party members or change Tifa's outfit to avoid player's being able to see up that tiny-ass skirt of hers

I don't actually have a good reaction image, but rest assured, it's saddening news.

Attached: 1463292597627.png (500x427, 492K)

Honestly I don't care that much about the girls (Although I'd like to see Yuffie), I just really want to see Sephiroth's face

Attached: Yo.png (554x634, 39K)

I thought SOLDIERs were supposed to have glowing eyes. Do any of the SOLDIERs ever actually have glowing eyes? Is that just a lie?

I think it's pretty clear that Cloud looks primarily asian, though maybe his eyes aren't as overtly slanted.

Attached: Comparison.png (2832x1363, 1.66M)

Or they'll just give her spats, which she could have had on the first time anyway since we never saw under her skirt.

when they made the american live action ghost in the shell movie came out, opportunists reeeee-ed about them casting scarlett johansson as motoko kusanagi because shes white and motoko kusanagi is "supposed to be asian because she a japanese character". The irony is that the character is typically portrayed as having ambiguous ethnicity because the whole point is that she is in an artificial body and her stories are usually about her learning about her origin and learning about what it means to be human.

They didn't give a shit about it when she was in Dissidia. Finishing a fight with a specific move would even give you a slow-mo shot straight up her skirt.
And Type-0 gave each girl different panties because they knew the players would look.

Attached: 1436148144406.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>blond hair
>non-brown eyes
>light skin
>eye shape
>nose shape
>all these white features is primarily asian
Huh?

Why the fuck did you not reply to his argument? Why do brainlet retards start an argument but refuse to finish it if someone brings an argument they can't counter?

They'll care now that Sony is censoring shit.

Spats would look dumb on Tifa. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1460174794844.jpg (850x947, 132K)

Why do autistic ugly /pol/ incels ruin every board with their race bullshit? Why are poor americans so obsessed with race when you're definitely not fully white?

>concept art and official 1997 character art doesn't exist

FUCKIN HELL

Attached: 1126.gif (389x259, 45K)

Hahaha white bois look gay with that pink pig skin only works for their hot women.

T. Bbc

Lightning's skirt is way shorter than TIfa's, and they'll probably who something similar to FF XV's Iris

Guys, white people literally can't have black hair. At best, dark brown. If you have jet black hair, you are definitely not white. You are most likely mixed. Tifa is modeled after a japanese woman, at worst you can argue she is a hapa.

Attached: 908340d85dbbb7d4b9ce8b6218a5cb2a-700.jpg (1244x700, 55K)

lol fag

aerith*

>white people literally can't have black hair
So half of all my non-minority white friends from school were 'mixed'? Okay /pol/

There is an entire region of pale white people with jet black hair dude. Hell one of my best friends in high school was like that

>white people can't have natural black hair

Attached: white-caucasian-man-handsome-young-man-with-black-hair-looking-away-DRK1NK.jpg (863x1390, 156K)

>thinking white people can't have naturally black hair

put my ignorance up on displayyy

Yes, they were either mixed or you mistake dark brown for jet black. You do realize most americans are mutts right?

>So half of all my non-minority white friends from school were 'mixed'?
Thanks for proving the el goblino memes to be true my Amerimutt friend

Do a 23andme test if you have black hair. They're not white, you're probably not.

jeg er norsk

I’m 50% Greek, 28% Argentinian, 20% Turkish and 2% North African. I’m as white as you can get, bro.

Like I said, white people can't have black hair. If you have black hair, do a test and you will find that you are mixed.

I'm 56% mexican, 40% southeast asian, 1% black, and 3% white

That's very white for an american

Why is Smash Cloud so perfect?

Attached: Cloud5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

>I get to decide what white people means

But I didn't decide it, retard. What's your next cope now?

>white people literally can't have black hair
Tifa has dark brown hair.

Attached: Tifa_Portrait.jpg (632x768, 79K)

Nice bait post faggets
Me and all my friends are all like 90% irish/British or german/french lineage. The goblino meme is bullshit concocted by mad eurocuck soft bois being beheaded by Mohammed

>my autistic friends on an anonymous board get to decide what white people means

Why aren't you a hot asian guy?

It upsets me how much better this incarnation is to the one being used as the actual player character for a AAA game

Going back to their asian roots.

Attached: 1535368080386.webm (720x480, 2.29M)

Tifa has black hair and brown eyes. At best she is a latina or chink. Don't tell me you believe that she is caucasian.

Attached: Tifa-d012ff-artwork.jpg (1968x4431, 1.04M)

Because Sakurai is apparently the only individual in the gaming industry right now that knows how to properly adapt a design 1:1 into HD. No stupid liberties or copious amounts of detail and add-ons for the sake of graphix wank look at our technology guise.

>Arguments about the race of anime characters

Attached: 23hka0.jpg (720x339, 22K)

It's so that he looks cuter with all the crossdressing options we'll have. Trust me, it's gonna be worth it.

Attached: daddprwcyz4uhj35vtoygwmu5n7nehhs_hq.jpg (662x640, 43K)

Based and sissypilled

He isn't. Dissidia Cloud is though.

Attached: 1445859127617.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

You notice how it's always sjw-types bringing that topic up? Usually to push their narrative about there being too many white protagonists in video games.

Is it gonna be gerudo link all over again?

Attached: E98D45BF-9155-4AAF-93F0-CE9E80B7979D.jpg (628x628, 70K)

Gerudo Link was so overrated

Asian Cloud is ugly as shit.

>white people can't have black hair or brown eyes

Attached: lol.gif (338x338, 704K)