Just one more week until every single "insider" is proven to be a fraud and this rosterfaggotry ends forever

>just one more week until every single "insider" is proven to be a fraud and this rosterfaggotry ends forever
Who's excited? I wonder what backpedals they'll have when it's none of the characters they promised

Attached: oh_my_god.jpg (837x677, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EFCLHiP
youtu.be/vnIpHmKt9XY
youtube.com/watch?v=5mK4YwR63yo.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You keep doing dumb shit and I will post THAT

Post what

THAT

>rosterfaggotry ends forever

why? still 3 more characters to go.

He’s in

Attached: 4C583926-AEEB-4FFF-89A9-FF53680C567E.gif (794x732, 5K)

The only reason rosterfaggotry exists is because people believe insiders. When they're proven wrong, they'll lose a majority of their following

>and this rosterfaggotry ends forever
Rosterfagging never ends tho

THAT is something that is disgusting for most people.

Its gonna be grinch leak 2.

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS

Attached: tom-carruthers-invaders-blankztools-cu01smaller.jpg (935x633, 158K)

>The Steve v Banjo pissing contest won't end for another year

Attached: 1559065612226.png (665x291, 758K)

How do you think Twitter will look after the fact? Will it be a bunch of shitflinging retards who think that the Shinobi confirmed Banjo? Or will it be a bunch of backpedalling in the form of "yeah that guy wasn't credible anyway"

its happening. june 11th, same as banjo.

Attached: 1BC89CE8-DD5F-4D81-8184-BD4FBA20B2B1.gif (498x278, 2.74M)

Erdrick posters won't go away or admit defeat.
>It's a Dragon Quest character, but not Erdrick
"I KNEW IT WAS DRAGON QUEST ALL ALONG"
>It's not a Dragon Quest character, but a Square Enix character
"I KNEW IT WAS SQUARE ENIX, THEY MUST HAVE CHANGED IT MID-DEVELOPMENT"
>It's not a Square Enix character at all
"ERDRICK WILL BE SHOWN AS THE NEXT DLC CHARACTER"

Attached: 1540176190844.jpg (493x637, 88K)

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

anyone who isn't a tourist is already desensitized to it, it doesn't fucking shock anyone anymore
at most he'll get banned for posting literal furry shit and his posts will get deleted but the thread will stay up. that's how its been for months, thread nuking with it doesn't work anymore.
sorry sweetie, sans is in and no matter how much of a hissy fit you throw you can't change that fact.

Attached: 1532819959234.png (840x800, 6K)

How do they react if we get no SE characters announced but a DQ mii costume

That last one can be applied to every insufferable rosterfag on this board.

>and this rosterfaggotry ends forever

Attached: disturbed laugh.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Here
imgur.com/a/EFCLHiP

oh i thought you were talking about the fucking subway picture
that's still super tame. if you posted that here you'd get a warning at best.

Attached: oy vegg.png (221x216, 67K)

I can't wait for Erdrickfags to get btfo. I'm so ready

Quickly, you must tell me who you're favorite gundam lady is.

Attached: Fa_yuiry.jpg (452x600, 34K)

Sorry, but I would keep literal shit saved on my computer for posting.

I can see them announcing two or even three characters at E3

Why would they admit defeat? They're winning. Are you like one of those little kids who get's cries when daddy doesn't let you win at a game?

If Brave isn't Erdrick then he's literally never getting in. That's the only reason people think he's in

Erdrick has been deconfirmed at least 4 times by now, his 5th and final will be next week

Attached: 1556187653282.png (539x839, 235K)

Not him, but it is who he posted.

Attached: HAMANSAMA.jpg (942x697, 138K)

>"ERDRICK WILL BE SHOWN AS THE NEXT DLC CHARACTER"
You mean like every other chode?

I don't think you know what deconfirmed means.

I wouldn't mind Sans at this point.

i feel extremely sorry for actual fans of dragon quest/erdrick who get flooded by these fucking insufferable cunts

Attached: 1553884158311.jpg (960x960, 60K)

Prove to me how is he in. Right now

I don't know if I'm just hitting a new level of jaded, but it feels like nobody actually wants these characters in. It's like they're just bandwagoning characters deemed "likely" so they can be right and yell "WE DID IT, BROS, WE MEMED [character] INTO SMASH", and just move on to the next character a week later and do it again, perpetually becoming more absurd as we go down.

Attached: 1553904974486.png (626x564, 306K)

Excellent,

Photosynthesize

Insiders already got destroyed by Joker but chucklefucks still flock to them
It won't matter

How would you react if this character was part of the DLC?
I think I'd legit cry of happiness.

Attached: 7fdc45bf7b245b896c12f1379750fe6e.jpg (744x1052, 139K)

literally who

You're exactly right. If you ever see those threads where people discuss movesets or anything else past the reveal of the character they want you LITERALLY never see Erdrick, Steve, Banjo, Sora, Doom Slayer, Ryu, or Sora. It's all celebrity gossip that got into Smash discussions

Bro...

I do that more than I play the game itself

He's in

Attached: IMG_20190602_182324.jpg (718x975, 103K)

Ok, so you definitely don't know what deconfirmed means. Gotcha. Deconfirmed is when a character is completely out of the picture. Example: The Nier guy saying Nintendo never contacted them for 2B. Nothing has stated that Erdrick is out of the picture, and Dragon Quest has always been a very likely candidate. Additionally, while you tantrum throwers always state "nu uh" whenever any support for him comes up, it's still very valid support, something many characters don't have. It sounds as though your definition of deconfirmed is that any one piece of support has been shut down. If that's the case, you can say any character is deconfirmed easy. Watch: Guess what guys, I have inside info that suggests Banjo is in and also he will be announced at the Sony e3 conference. Huh? Sony doesn't have an E3 conference this year? Well I guess Banjo is deconfirmed. Better luck next time. The only proof that a character is in that you will accept is a trailer in a direct, so obviously I can't prove someone is in, just like you can't prove anyone is in.

Based Sleepiranhaposter

if we got sans there would be salt from all sides, I hate undertale but God damn do I love a shitstorm

The only character that wpuld be better is Sam and Max

I like Undertale tho. And jt would be a good Indie rep.

>>just one more week until every single "insider" is proven to be a fraud and this rosterfaggotry ends forever

Most if not all of them have been utterly BTFO recently, and people still suck their ass and eat the shit.

Verginbens fanbase is the worse. Hes been wrong so much and because he got a few things right, everyone claims it was just a few hiccups, he hasnt been right in a while and people still kiss his feet.

To many ignorant ass people give insiders and leakers power no matter how many times they get BTFO people will stil lturn to them for information on their autistic roster hopes.

were her legs fucking photoshopped in or is that just weird artifacting

The big cope.

>Ignoring the fact that everything backing him, even the games code is pointing against him
>Strawman argument makes me right
You're grasping hard dude, it's okay. He might be a mii costume

Cool response. Sure showed me.

How does the games code point against him?

Too floaty to be him, to simply put it

First off, how would you know whether or not he wouldn't be floaty? You never really see him fight since his game is first person turn based combat. Secondly, those were early stats. Even Jokers and PP's stats changed quite a bit from what they were when first mined.

hi im insider it's porky

Rate my sans Moveset
B neutral: 3 bone slide.
Side b: two lines of bones
Down b: stacking hotdogs on each other
Up b: teleport
Smashes: gaster blasters
Grabs: blue heart- turns opponent blue, paralyzes them, then triggers bones that "throw" opponent to whatever direction
Final smash: the "secret move" he throws at you at the end

Taunts: -doggo pops out of his hoodie
-winks and shrugs
-falls asleep standing

Arrival
Appears out of nowhere, black flash, sometimes you hear gaster noises

Icon: pixel heart

Nice goalposting dude. It's not related to him

>How would you know
youtu.be/vnIpHmKt9XY

How is this goalposting? You say the code points against him, I ask how, you say how, I say how it doesn't point against him at all. So far that's 3 words you have used so far that you don't know what they mean.
I'm saying how would you know that movement wouldn't fit Erdrick since you basically never see him fight in his source material.

Vergenben was btfo many times but people still follow him

Leakfags never ever learn

>Here's why you're wrong
>Well how do we know Erdrick isn't wearing rollerskates and is just naturally floaty? What do you mean he doesn't move like that when not battling? You wouldn't know!

he's in

Attached: duck.png (212x431, 248)

He's in

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I just hope it's another reveal like Piranha Pit or Joker.
Nobody fucking saw them coming for real.
Now at this point theres a leak or proof for literally every character, but I believe in you, Sakurai, you can BTFO everyone again.

he will

Attached: Pokey Means Business.gif (200x288, 8K)

He doesn't even slide all that much, and the one instance we actually have of Erdrick moving, he actually does slide. youtube.com/watch?v=5mK4YwR63yo. I also said that the stats are obviously not final but you're just going to ignore that, huh? You know what? Fuck it. Believe what you want. Once E3 hits we'll know the answer and I'll get to laugh like during the November direct. Have an evening.

Attached: 1539719767077.jpg (424x328, 51K)

>Normally walking/running vs flying in at high speed and landing on the ground suddenly
No shit he's going to slide like that. This proves nothing.
Don't get too upset this E3!

In whatever timeline this is real this would be in incredible thread.

Attached: 1551828367647.png (228x231, 30K)

Possibly.

Attached: 1534859477714.png (704x505, 425K)