We're going home bros

we're going home bros

Attached: 1541180075610.png (547x629, 110K)

I've spent a whole hour farming burning blade cultists trying to find this fucking reagent pouch for the shaman fire quest and I want to fucking pull my hair out.

UR mr gay

Best class for troll in Classic?
And why?

Attached: tumblr_p668rlavmF1x6n49wo1_1280.jpg (1000x1389, 597K)

I just can’t do it to myself bros.....

is this good for leveling?

Attached: asddk223npd.jpg (746x356, 114K)

for me a big part of the MMO experience is dreaming about what's new to come in the future.
That means that as a person that actually played vanilla every day I'd rather just grind dumb shit in retail.

rogue is the best class in vanilla by a long fucking shot

I can't wait!

Attached: 1549211553303.png (960x523, 321K)

best currently available private server if I want to fuck around with different classes to see what I'll want to play in classic?

Is it true that the warlock class mount costs mana to summon? If so isn't it just better to get a regular mount like everyone else at level 60 for convenience factor?

i can't wait til august so i just banged a hooker with aids. and now, we wait. sweet sweet darkness.

elysium

Anyone who is mad about the early sharding and layering clearly hasn't seen private servers lately. One quest can take upwards of 30 mins even with a full 5 man because of the literal swarms of people. Just got done getting the quilboar tusk in barrens and that was probably the most aids gameplay I've ever experienced in a game. I was against it too but that shit is gonna be needed until shit smooths out

are you even in the right cave

The only fucking cave north east of Razor Hill? Yes.

Attached: dwarf dream party.jpg (1088x1432, 500K)

What the fuck do raptors have to do with trolls, I never understood this

Tagging as a viral marketing thread for the archive.

based smashbabby

if i recall there is one cave at the top of the ravine near razor hill and one that is in the mountains that the orgrimmar gate sit in. the orgrimmar one is higher level and isprobably where you need to go

No there's 2 isn't there?

I hope the guild I get invited to has a good looking tabard.

Attached: 67453-tabard-of-stormwind.jpg (388x815, 88K)

Attached: 1557933655246.png (600x300, 30K)

>implying im not carefree adult
i have shitton of money and nothing to do, wagie

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not gonna be how your remember. Blizzard has changed, and you will get banned for sneezing at a tranny in the wrong way.

I'm a 15 year old zoomer tho

>was excited for Classic
>am now completely addicted to ESO and can't decide which to focus on
Why am I such a retarded cuckold

What you doing in ESO atm? I hit max level a few weeks back but kinda lost interest and now back to levelling again.

retrowow is the best, because it's instant 60 and you get free gear and food and stuff so it's the best way to test out the classes. sure you could go elysium, and spend fucking 5 weeks levelling only to decide you want to try another class. just play retrowow instead, it's super populated atm

blizz just needed a mount for them, that's really about it

Silver level questline, I'm like four years behind in content. The level scaling is controversial but I like that I can actually experience shit almost as they were originally meant to be.

dumbass

MODS