How do we save Final Fantasy???

how do we save Final Fantasy???

Attached: Agnis-Philosophy-2906.jpg (650x350, 113K)

Take it away from Square Enix, give it to a dev team that's passionate about making a good game, don't restrict them with hard deadlines or corporate bullshit meant to please shareholders.

Don't make it a shit action game

Go back to clearer turn based games

Final Fantasy can be basically anything as long as its jrpg, so the answer is to give it a team that can make a good jrpg. the end.
If you would ask how to save XV or XII that would be a diferent convo entirely

this

i really fucking hate the scifi shit that gets into final fantasy
6 was already pushing it kinda
i miss having brick and mortar castles and organic dragons and monsters that look like monsters and not robots designed to look like monsters with guns
having anything like that at all isn't gonna be a big deal breaker but when it pervades the environment quite drastically i just become disinterested and want it to be the setting for a metal gear solid type game instead
which is something i'd rather play than a jrpg honestly because i like sneaking and tactical espionage

Tell Square to stop giving their real Final Fantasy games [Bravely Default; Octopath] non-FF names; and start giving the games which have diverted so far from FF they're not FF anymore different names.

FFXII is the best FF

inb4 FFXVI is EVERYTHING bad about FFXV and amplified

Square Enix: "Look, this time they'll LOVE it! We didn't go hard enough last time!"

Attached: bic.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Attached: FFXVI.png (1245x921, 1.4M)

>having anything like that at all isn't gonna be a big deal breaker

Attached: Guardian_ff1.jpg (762x1000, 96K)

why not just post balnab while we're at it, you're not proving a point because i already addressed it

More of the goddess

Attached: 3f463db7787153db2c54d66890f1f878.jpg (3400x4000, 2.56M)

>Thinks Octopath has anything in common with a FF game
>Complains about FF not being "FF" anymore
I also would have trouble understanding a series that never had any identity, but come the fuck on, you people are getting desperate.

So you hate most games in the series outside of 2, 3 and 5?
Makes sense.

Attached: fireship.png (480x320, 119K)

I would play Agni's game.

Remake FF8.
It's the only way.

Or, the better response: "why?"
Just let it fucking die.

The only other alternative is an open world one based on FFXIII called breath of her anus.

i actually don't like 7 and i like those + 4 and 6 and 12
but you're an imbecile, tell the indian reading for your blind ass to learn some english

>Agni's Philosophy was SIX YEARS AGO
Why the fuck has Square become unable to release a game in a reasonable time span?

Maybe because it wasn't a game and you've waited 6 years for something that was never coming?

They want to be sure that their modern HD style games always look ahead of the curb. It fucks them over in the long run since their games have 60+ hours of content so they have to overhaul everything every couple years. I suspect that's why they wanted to do FF7 in episodes.

>Stop giving retarded hacks writer and director positions and actually keep them in check. Make sure they actually have a clear vision of what they are doing and force them to follow it instead of allowing the projects to bask in development hell, wasting millions along the way. The fact person who wrote FFX-2.5 still works in comany is outrageous. The fact Yasumi Matsuno doesn't work in the company is outrageous as well. The fact Tabata doesn't work in the company means that things can still change for the better.
>Stop overcomplicating things. Stop inventing idiotic mythology that is neither meaningful nor interesting and retarded names and terms for everything, push your fucking fal'Cie into your throbbing Cocoon and leave it there forever. No, Gladiolus is a flower. No, your protagonist won't become better if you call him Noctis. No, if the game has a prequel movie that is needed to understand its events it's a shit game.
>Actually try to understand what people loved in final fantasy games and don't forget about it even if you decide to experiment with the settings or gameplay mechanics. Bravely default the shit out of series if you don't have any good ideas, stick to the roots. If you have ideas, keep them clean and simple, don't overdesign everything and don't chase after trends because you will most likely fail like you did with 15's godawful open world.

Attached: 1548645316389.gif (250x250, 90K)

user, thats wishful thinking. No such team exists and if they do. they're much too poor to do anything about it.

Are you retarded? It took over 10 years for them to release ff15 and the ff7 remake has been on the backburner for 5 years now. Their release schedule has slowed to a hilariously slow crawl.

Reboot

Quit trying to force weird hybrids between oldschool jrpg gameplay and modern hack-and-slashes.
Drop the dopey cutesy anime thing and have it set in a crazy Amano-stylized fever dream world.
Most importantly, have hardmode difficulty and without having to unlock it by beating the game on """normal""".
SE would lose their cash cow audience though.

Attached: Amano-colage.jpg (1680x1050, 500K)

>Reboot
But the majority of the series isn't even connected by any thread other than some common terms and character names so there's nothing to reboot

> FF7 Remake Episode One is FF7's Disk 1 & 2
> FF7 Remake Episode Two is FF7's Disk 3 & 4
> FF7 Remake Episode Three is Advent Children
Now that this has been confirmed, are you still going to buy FF7R Yea Forums?

>but you're an imbecile
Stay mad.
>Hating sci-fi but liking fucking FFIV and XII which might as well be star wars games
I guess as long as there's swords and a brick castle it's fine by you, uh?

Source?

Square Enix's official Voice Actor listings for the main characters in FF7 Remake back in 2017, had Kadaj listed with his Advent Children Voice Actor reprising him

Spbp

Turn based scares people for some reason, they fear it promotes staticness and lazyness. I'd say it promotes strategy, and if a series is based on that and has evolved on that, turning it into action based just because its bastard child has that and has managed to wiggled its car keys enough in front of toddlers is a crime.

I thought that was femHawke for a few seconds.

>I guess as long as there's swords and a brick castle it's fine by you, uh?
yeeees?

You're right. I mean overhaul a lot of the shared details, like visual style and how characters are typically written.

Well, surprise motherfucker, all pretty much all FF have those, and yet you hate them, maybe come to terms with your own faggotry for once.

nah, you're a moron and have eye cancer
i've not said anything that contradicted my posts and all you're doing is showing up as an idiot

Make it turn-based/ATB again.

There, all problems solved. Anything else is rather trivial in comparison.

It started everything the shitstain games 13 and 15 stand for.
It is the very definition of cancer.

>nah, you're a moron and have eye cancer
Sure buddy, whatever you say.

Attached: Totally not sci-fi.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>game has swords and a brick castle
>"no it doesn't because it has sci-fi elements into it"

Attached: confused Vergil.jpg (778x813, 362K)

Stop with the modern-day settings
AA Budget
Hard deadline

it is whatever i say lmao you are trying too hard to hear yourself talk and that's really it
see, not only can he not read but he also believes in mutual exclusion of everything

So FFVIII isn't sci-fi because it has swords and brick castles?
But FFVI is because it has a steampunk fantasy lab?
And FFIV isn't sci-fi despite being a game literally about aliens, giant fucking robots, spaceships and alien facilities?
You people don't even know your own franchise.

Attached: 1535974541566.png (1200x675, 1.25M)

you're constantly just putting words in people's mouths and then arguing against that, but all you really do is argue against your delusions, which is very much like an sjw
you really are a fucking moron or a shitposter
you don't deserve anymore validation

This franchise is dead to me

I might play FFVII Remake, but I'm not touching anything else they make though because I'm so tired of being disappointed

>FF7
>disc 4
uh???

Attached: Final Chorus.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

>you're constantly just putting words in people's mouths
Really?
Let's see...
>i really fucking hate the scifi shit that gets into final fantasy
Except that
>i like those + 4 and 6 and 12
So you like FFIV because apparently isn't Sci-Fi given it has swords and brick castles, same with 12.
But then people post proof of those games games actually having heavy sci-fi elements and robots designed to look like monsters with guns (some being literal Star Wars ripoffs at that!), but somehow it's fine.
But then FFVII or VIII AREN'T okay because while they have tons of swords and brick castles they also have...robots designed to look like monsters like the other games you like?
And then you have the courage to say I am the one who puts words in people's mouths?
The absolute state of (You), really

Attached: 1556528964672.jpg (1124x768, 90K)

Doesn't necessarily mean they're adding AC to the game, just Kadaj. Having him be one of the black-cloaked clones would be an easy option, especially if they're going to be expanding on them in any way.

Where is my remake?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>Really?
yes

Attached: 1403418440199.jpg (367x384, 22K)